10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ramousies Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Ramousies Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ramousies Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ramousies Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ramousies Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ramousies Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ramousies Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ramousies Nord:
Château de la Motte
The rooms at Château de la Motte are decorated with antique furniture and include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All of the bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available in the dining room and can be delivered to the guestroom upon request. After breakfast, you can relax with the free Wi-Fi access, read one of the free newspapers or share a drink at the bar.The hotel is situated 4.5 miles from Sains-du-Nord Train Station and 1,300 feet from the D133 motorway. A free private car park is available on site.
- Wonderful, enjoyed our stay, and wish to return again, staff were very friendly and helpful. The Cold plate supper was amazing. (The restaurant was closed on Sunday evening so we were offered a cold supper).
- Bed comfy very quiet location large woodland and tracks all around the property for walking my dog
- A very large property. The building is huge and looks imposing. Large yard, with a very nice and relaxing patio. A very clean and comfortable room, with a great bathroom.
- Dinner choices were very varied and we found ourselves excellent value and quality. Bread at breakfast was to die for, fantastic setting
- We arrived Early but the staff made us welcomb and we only had to waite a few minuts to get into our room .the restaurant is closed on Sunday evening ,but a cold plat is saved in your room if you want it ,Vary good value it included an extremely nice raspberry tart.the staff were friendly and plesent & the resterant was great as was the food .we will be staying here again next year as it is only 20 minuets from the Marroeles Brocante ( a masive Antique and retro street Market) the staff spoke better English than my piegon French
The Logis Les Paturelles’ restaurant, La Pentiere, serves regional cuisine and grilled specialities, and is located 350 feet from the hotel.Drinks and meals can also be enjoyed on the hotel’s terrace and in the garden. Les Paturelles also offers free private parking.Guests of the Paturelles can enjoy visits to the Regional Natural Park of Avesnois and the Val Joly leisure park.
- Basic,but clean and with good beds. Friendly and helpfull staff. Good parking for the motorbikes.
Simplicité des lieux et confort suffisant
Accueil sympathique et services convenables
La gentillesse et la disponibilité du personnel.
La propreté de la chambre. Le restaurant à proximité.Que dire de plus à part que nous y retourneront bientôt.
La chambre en elle-même bénéfique et extrêmement spacieuse
mais le reste aussi
- Le restaurant conseillé (dépendant de l’hôtel?) était excellent
Hôtel Château de la Marlière
Guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. The rooms have a desk.Guests at Hôtel Château de la Marlière can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling and hiking.Mons is 30.4 miles from Hôtel Château de la Marlière, while Maubeuge is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 55.9 miles from the property.
- Great value for money. Cute chateau with nice breakfast.
- Breakfast very fresh and good. Freshly-made eggs as you like them, served in a light and airy breakfast room. Nice new gym equipment and the tennis court for the kids. Grounds and garden nice to walk round.
- clean modern interior – they had a baby cot for us on request – breakfast was a buffet but was the best buffet i have had had – fresh juices, local fruits and jams, fresh yoghurt pots and i could go on.
- Lovely English speaking staff superb gardens and chateau
Beautiful newly refurbished chateau. We stayed in the pavillion which had only been open 4 days so everything was brand new. Lovely room, very peaceful and quiet, comfortable bed, fab shower. Nice warm welcome by very friendly staff.
Breakfast is served in a lovely room inside the chateau and consists of fresh local produce.
Not much happens in Fourmies but as we used it as a stopover that didn’t matter, would be sure to stay here again if we were in the area.
ibis les Etangs des Moines
Each room has a flat screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The decoration is contemporary and simple.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.There is also a 24-hour bar, which serves a range of snacks.Free public parking and newspapers are available at the hotel. Guests can drive the 13.7 miles to Chimay Castle or visit Saint Michel Abbey, 9.3 miles away.
nice view to the forest
free big parking
- Friendly staff, quiet, bed reasonably comfortable. Would go there again.
- Location was great next to the lake and the hotel was what you’d expect from an Ibis, clean and functional.
Checkin à 2h du mat
Emplacement : vue sur l’étang
Le cadre est magnifique
Prestations et personnel rien à redire
- comfortable bed
The soundproofed guest rooms are equipped with a telephone and are serviced by a lift. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.At B&B Maubeuge-Louvroil , guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel bar while reading the newspapers provided. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the colourful breakfast room.With free public parking on site, B&B Maubeuge-Louvroil is 1.6 miles from the city of Maubeuge. Accessible via the N2 motorway, Charleroi Airport is 27.3 miles away.
Man at reception was great he Allowed me to park my motorbike in the empty unit next door.
Great for an overnight stop.
Very clean room, good breakfast, friendly staff
Perfect value for money
- Nice hotel for reasonable price. Very friendly and helpful staff. There is a lot of shops in the area including a big product store.
- The bed was really comfortable,worm atmosphere in the hotel.
Great staff, extremely welcoming and kind. Room was big, clean and the bed was excellent.
Breakfast was ok as well as the vicinity of the hotel to shopping mall and owsome restaurant.
Highly recommended !
- Man at reception was great he Allowed me to park my motorbike in the empty unit next door.
La Juste Place
At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms include a closet.Guests at La Juste Place can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Mons is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Charleroi is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Friendly and personal welcome on arrival. Nice atmosphere of the Hotel which was not very large but nicely decorated with much attention for many details. The room was spacy and comfortable in all aspects. Dinner in the adjacent restaurant was nice and served with a personal touch. The proprietors did there utmost best to communicate in English. All together a very nice visit, recommendable for anyone who is looking for this as well. Thank you again !
- Very friendly staff. On-site parking is secure but limited. Boutique rooms and a comfortable bed. Breakfast was very generous and tasty.
The owners where really nice and really helpful, they helped us getting a taxi to go to our appointment the next day, were always smiling.
The room are amazingly big and really comfy, everything is made for you to feel at home.
Slept like a baby with the silence and the amazing bed!
Nice change from chain hotel
The in room drinks / snacks are great
The deco is creative
- Very nice people. We did stay for a night in the family apartment and would always book it again.
Each of the rooms has a desk, and some of the rooms feature a CD player. The bathroom and toilets are shared. Bed linen is included and towels can be bought at an extra cost.A continental breakfast is served upon request at an extra cost, and vending machines are available at the reception with drinks and snacks. Several restaurants can be found in the Louvroil city centre.The hotel is located 650 feet from the Gricourt Bus Station on bus line 53 and a 20-minute walk away from the Louvroil Train Station. Free parking is available on the premises.
- Formul’Eco is awesome! It provides its guests with all the necessities of cheap traveling – cozy place to stay overnight, very clean toilet/shower, simple way of check-in/out, intuitive logistic solutions, and good quality WiFi/TV. The location is convenient – within walking distance to the city center of Maubeuge and grocery stores, but it is also easy to sneak away from there right into the heart of nature. Despite speaking very little English, the staff is highly helpful and nice – with a little help of hand-waving and Google Translator, they managed to help us out of troubles. Make sure you get there and check-in before the closing hours though! 😉
- El hotel parece un antiguo Formule 1 al que no le han hecho ninguna actualización: está viejo. La primera noche no funcionaba el radiador. Una sola manta en la habitación. Nos penalizaron 30 € por habitación por llegar tarde; la recepción la cierran a ls 21:00 y no tienen recepción automática como en la mayoría de hoteles de este tipo. En definitiva, si hay otra opción mejor probarla.
- No gens , va canviar les condicions de la reserva quan ja estàvem allà sense que tinguéssim opció a anar a un altre hotel, i ens va amenaçar que igualment ens cobraria la reserva.
- J’avais lu les commentaires négatifs et positifs qui m’ont servi : sonner et apporter une serviette.Accueil excellent du gérant, propreté des toilettes et de la chambre. Prix pour une nuit 38€ tout à fait raisonnable.
- Hôtel et gérant sympas.La chambre et sanitaires propres.Je recommande.
Le Grand Hotel
Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is featured. Rooms on the 1st floor overlooking the street have a private terrace.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can enjoy the sun terrace.The hotel offers car hire and the nearest airport is Lille Airport, 43.5 miles from the property.
- live in this hotel many times,the location is very good,close to railway station,room is clean and staff is kind.Everything is perfect.
- I didn’t have breakfast there,but I think it would be good.
- We used the hotel for a stop during a slow autotour to Paris, and for that purpose the hotel was good. There is parking space in front of the hotel, and the hotel has a good restaurant. The name ‘Le Grand Hotel’ is a bit exaggerated!
- Good restaurant – very good food, nice and modern room..
- The architecture of the hotel building is of a nice art-deco style, which harmonizes with the surroundings of this part of the centre of Maubeuge. The decoration inside the building was nicely done. Staff friendly, and a sufficient breakfast in the morning. A fine Hotel.
A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.The reception is open 24 hours a day.Hotel ibis Maubeuge is situated a 5-minute walk from the zoo and town centre. The Belgian border is just 7.5 miles from the hotel and free private parking is available. Car rental is available nearby.
The location is great. Dead in the centre, next to train station, movie theatre, Good restaurants and fast food restaurants. Simple, but good hotel and friendly reception.
Good beds, clean and spacious rooms and quiet rooms.
- Staff were very cooperative, Very clean with good wifi facility and on walking distance from Train Station. KFC/Mecdonald and Subway are on walking distance as well.
- Very good central location friendly staff secure parking
- the “parking” advertised is a multi story next door (not good for motorbikes),a lot of suspect people wandering about the area…possibly me being paranoid,good price..budget hotel.
- The hotel was fine – IBIS hotels are pretty consistent. The main reason for choosing it was that they had enough rooms for us, at short notice.
- The location is great. Dead in the centre, next to train station, movie theatre, Good restaurants and fast food restaurants. Simple, but good hotel and friendly reception.
The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels, a wardrobe and a desk. They all have access to a private bathroom with shower and shared toilet.Continental breakfast featuring bread, cereals and fruit juices is served every morning at the hotel. Restaurants and supermarkets are to be found in the area.Maubeuge Train Station is located 1,300 feet away and Maubeuge Zoological garden is 0.6 miles away. The Belgium border is just 6.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ramousies Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ramousies Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ramousies Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ramousies Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!