10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ramasse Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ramasse Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ramasse Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ramasse Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ramasse Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ramasse Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ramasse Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ramasse Rhône-alps:
Première Classe Bourg-en-Bresse – Montagnat – Ainterexpo
Each of the simply decorated guest rooms at Première Classe Bourg-en-Bresse – Montagnat – Ainterexpo includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The en suite bathroom is fitted with a shower.A buffet-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast area and there is a vending machine for drinks.Free private parking is available on site and Bourg-en-Bresse Train Station is a 15-minute drive away. The property is 4.3 miles from Bourg-en-Bresse Golf Club and a 40-minute drive from Mâcon. Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport is a 40-minute drive away and Geneva is 1 hour away.
- Great link to motorway very clean and quiet! Petrol station just down the road near a fantastic bakery.
Convenient and economic overnight stop.
Very clean room and bathroom with comfortable bed.
- Good room good bed close by eating good parking not too far from motorway.
- Easy to find, near main route but semi rural setting.
- It’s the best Pemiere Class I’ve stayed in, obviously it’s new, but it still has to be maintained. Excellent location next to a decent Pizza Restaurant that’s well priced
Contact Hotel ALYS Bourg en Bresse Ekinox Parc Expo
All guestrooms include free WiFi and a private bathroom with a shower. They are all equipped with a flat-screen HD TV with access to movie and sports channels. A 24-hour check-in service is available.A daily buffet breakfast is available at an additional charge and a variety of snack meals can be served in the rooms every evening. There is also a bar where guests can relax with an aperitif.Ainterexpo and Ekinox exhibition centres are 1.2 miles away. “La Dombes” Regional Park and its “Parc des Oiseaux” is a 20-minute drive away. Hotel ALYS Bourg en Bresse Ekinox Parc Expo is within easy access of the A40 motorway (exit n°7).Bourg-en-Bresse train station is a 10-minute drive away. Lyon International Airport is 45.4 miles away. North Alps’ ski stations are a 2h30 drive away.
Great free wifi
Perfect location for us
Good value accomodation
• Basic, but pleasant accomodation
• Very friendly and helpful staff
• Breakfast is recommendable as well
- Excellent value for money hotel. Rooms basic but immaculately clean. Comfortable mattress. We do like 2 pillows each but didn’t expect at this price. Wonderful male manager on desk who one could only score 10/10. Couldn’t have been more helpful and cheerful and welcoming.
- It is a classical motel located next to a national road. Nothing special but it has all the things you need. The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is big and good (especially compared to other French hotels). It is easy to park in front of the hotel.
- The welcome person was very nice and helpful! The breakfast was also very nice. The room is basic but fine for the price.
- Super friendly
The hotel restaurant serves contemporary cuisine and during fine weather, guests can dine on the terrace. A continental breakfast is available every day.L’Embellie provides free on-site private parking. Bourg-en-Bresse is 11.2 miles from the hotel and Lyon Saint-Exupery Airport is 55.9 miles away.
- This is a little gem, excellent food and friendly staff.
Very good communication in French, but I think they also speak quite good English. Really good affordable restaurant with many interesting wines. Very helpful and friendly owners. Private and convenient parking behind the hotel. The location of the hotel is very nice to – Treffort is a lovely small town, not far from the Motorway so perfect for an overnight stop on the way down France.
I recommend it!
- Very simple, but pleasant, well run little hotel. Young lady at reception, in dining room and at breakfast very friendly and efficient. Dinner of a superior quality (don’t miss the foie gras).
- Fair standard of Accomodation for price. Clean, comfortable and pleasant stay. Food in restaurant excellent. Continental breakfast fresh and plentiful. Location excellent for A40 and A39 motorways.
- The two staff (owners?) I met were very pleasant and welcoming. The hotel / bar was quiet (a bit post season I guess). The little village / town very attractive and peaceful with some good walks straight from the door.
ibis Bourg Jasseron/Teyssonge
All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and telephone. The en suite bathroom is complete with a shower.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can also enjoy grilled food in the restaurant.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Mâcon is a 30-minute drive away from the hotel.
- Typical Ibis – no frills, but clean, comfortable enough after a long drive and you want somewhere to overnight. Location less friendly for southbound, but there is easy road access from junction 6 on the A40. Alternatively call before 10 and a staff member will fetch you via a local road from Teyssonge. Staff very friendly and helpful. The rear access to the hotel is a bit shabby and there is limited parking.
- The room was clean and the staff very friendly. Also the internal restaurant was very good.
- Easy access from the motorway, it being a service station hotel, so perfect for a short stopover. Nice restaurant and bar within the complex and plenty of open space to walk my dog.
- This hotel is in the motorway sevice area. It’s modern and the rooms are clean and quiet. It has a restaurant parking is great.
- The woodland away from hotel was perfect for our dog.
ibis Styles Bourg en Bresse
Guest rooms at the ibis Styles Bourg en Bresse have carpeted floors and a TV. They each have a private bathroom and free unlimited Wi-Fi access.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the ibis Styles’s modern dining room, which features varnished hardwood floors and colorful seating. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar.The Bourge en Bresse ibis Styles is a 10-minute drive from the A40 highway, and provides free private parking. It is half a mile from the town’s SNCF train station and golf course.
- Provided a baby travel cot. Good breakfast. Very quiet.
- Nothing to recommend this hotel. I have stayed in IBIS hotels in France on a number of occasions and found them excellent but this hotel was the pits!
- Whoever approved the colour theming in the corridors and the room (variations of red/pink) should revisit their decision – such colours are “anger triggers”. Not a good start to the stay after checking in.
A clean room with good wifi for the price. Breakfast is not very good- nothing warm, and limited choice. The coffee machine makes good coffee, which helps. It’s been written in other reviews but the rooms are small. I arrived very late so no time to work but if I had wanted to work on my laptop, there really is no suitable space to do so.
The bathroom is very poorly designed–unless you like resting your head in the sink while sitting on the toilet.
so an oK place for the money and as I need to be in BeB monthly for business, I’ll consider it for the future…but on previous trips I had a better room and breakfast at the Best Western nearby, for about €15 more, so likely I will return there.
- Bedroom was small but still managed to accommodate everything in correct places e.g.plug sockets,tv,mirrors,shelfs,parking.
Au Faisan Doré
The rooms at Au Faisan Doré feature wooden furnishings. Some rooms have views of the swimming pool or the river. Each one has has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning and packed lunches can be prepared upon request. You may also choose to have drink in the bar before sampling regional cuisine in the restaurant.Free Wi-Fi access is provided in public areas and free private parking is available on site. Local activities include mountain biking and visiting the Cerdon Caves, which are 4.3 miles away.
- fantastic experience. extremely friendly, very relaxing, staff amazing and the Food is out of this world. Excellent value. I will definitely return
- The vintage motorcycle in our bedroom. The stunning views, and superb restaurant location. Everything.
- The host was great! Breakfast is lovely. Location has marvelous views. We arrived late but host organized keys and room for us perfectly
- Excellent friendly staff, delicious meals, beautifully located on the river.
- Great location and dinner at the restaurant was excellent. Staff was friendly and attentive.
ibis budget Bourg en Bresse
Rooms at ibis budget Bourg-en-Bresse are serviced by a lift and offer a TV with satellite channels and a work desk. Each also has Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom with a shower and a toilet.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning in the breakfast room and on sunny days guests can dine on the terrace. The hotel also has drinks and snacks vending machine in the 24-hour reception.Additional facilities include luggage storage and private parking on site. Local restaurants are just 350 feet from the hotel and Monastère Royal de Brou is 1.9 miles away.
- Good basic hotel and comfortable. All European hotels give only a small flat pillow! It is near a Grill house and a shopping centre nearby.
- Not the hotel we thought we had booked, and was very poor value for the price
- Hotel was very clean, modern and very reasonable. Breakfast was basic but OK.
- We booked a room with 3 adults and a 5 year old child. Upon arrival we were told that room cannot be offered as hotel has no family room. We have to shell out 51 euros to get an extra room. We are annoyed with booking.com and ibis. Having raised a complaint with booking.com they havent done anything. This is daylight robbery !
Clean budget accommodation, ok for an overnight stop, not too far off the motorway system.
The hotel has only basic snack food options but is situated within a short drive of a large shopping mall and hypermarket. Good flat screen TV with multiple channels. Ample on site secure free parking.
Best Western Hôtel de France
Relax in the bar with an aperitif or a liqueur amid a social atmosphere, and share an agreeable moment in good company.The hotel’s restaurant, Place Bernard, serves regional and traditional cuisine. A buffet breakfast is served daily.
- Central location, though the centre of Bourg is all dug up at the moment
- Good rooms, fabulous restaurant in the centre of town.
- The hotel was relatively central within the town. The rooms were adequate and clean
- Good location in the middle of the city. Old hotel but good quality of the room. Good breakfast. Ongoing construction work just outside the hotel was very troublesome and resulted in parking problems since the number of places was low and the payment directions were inferior.
- We liked the central location, opposite the cathedral. Once the renovation of the square in front of the hotel is complete, the setting will be splendid. The exterior of the hotel is anyway especially attractive. The hotel gave us a local map that included a historic walking-tour of the old city that we found most interesting.
Hotel Bressan du XX° Siecle
Each of the modern guest rooms at Hotel Bressan have a simplistic décor and are equipped with Satellite TV and free Wi-Fi connection. All rooms have a private tiled bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the Hotel Bressan du XX° Siecle. The hotel also features a bar.With free public parking available nearby, Hotel Bressan du XX° Siecle is situated 21.7 miles from Macon and a one hour-drive from Lyon.
- Very friendly personnel; hotel bar with excellent coffee; proximity to city centre with the Cathedral, amazing historical architecture and many shops & cafes, and to the market on the square on Wednesday (and Saturday).
- Bed comfortable. Location central. Staff friendly.
- Great location for nights stop over on the way to the alps, big 4 bed family room ideal. Didn’t breakfast as had early start.
- Great value for money and good location for our trip to the alps. Friendly staff.
- Central location near the market. Comfortable bed.
Kyriad Bourg En Bresse
Decorated in a contemporary style, each of the 40 air-conditioned rooms have a satellite TV and a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning from 7:00 at the Kyriad Bourg En Bresse. The hotel’s restaurant is open for dinner from Monday to Friday from 19:30 until 21:00. Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within 1.2 miles of the property.The hotel is situated 1,650 feet from the Verchere Stadium and is an official partner of the Bourg-en-Bresse rugby team.Bouvent Amusement Park is a 10-minute drive away. Ainterexpo Ekinox is located 1.7 miles from the property and the Royal Monastery of Brou is located 2,650 feet away.
They arranged for a late arrival.
The staff was extremely pleasant and welcoming.
The rooms are agreeable.
There is a swimming pool (even if we didn’t use it, due to the weather)
- Good clean hotel with a very good on-site restaurant.
- The staff at this hotel were very helpful. The parking was good and it was well placed for restaurants and walking into town. We only stopped for one night. Pool was out of season as expected in February
- Friendly staff, possibility to park in the garage instead of the parkingplace outside. It costed 7 euro.
- Very quiet and comfortable hotel with a smlall pool. Easy walking dostance to the lovely centre with bars and cafes. Friendly English speaking staff
- They arranged for a late arrival.
Top Hotels In Ramasse Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ramasse Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ramasse Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ramasse Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!