10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rainville – Top Hotel Reviews
Rainville is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rainville. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rainville. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rainville. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rainville right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rainville with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Rainville.
10 Best Hotels In Rainville:
Holland Lodge Paramaribo
One of our best sellers in Paramaribo! Holland Lodge Paramaribo offers accommodations in Paramaribo.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Zanderij Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Employees and owners are very friendly and considered.
- The breakfast was good since they had Surinamese and continental. The bed was OK and they changed linen often. Internet was very god.
- We liked it very much, the breakfast was very good.
- The helpfulness and the friendliness of the owner, always there, with excellent knowledge of the country.
- the food was nice and the staff was very polite very nice guys
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Perola offers accommodations in Paramaribo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Zanderij Airport, 27 miles from Hotel Perola.
- It was on top of a club very noisy could not sleep
- la chambre est tres propre.et l accueuil chaleureux.les prix sont abordable.le probleme c est que c’est situé assez loin et il n’y a pas vraiment de bus .il faut toujours prendre le taxi
- Rapport qualité prix satisfaisant, le personnel était charmant , la chambre grande et disposait d un balcon
Prima Wifi. Ondanks de aanwezig heid van een Nachtclub in het hotel,
geen last van harde muziek, vanwege de goede ligging van het
- Grande chambre avec salon, et petit balcon, frigo et micro-onde, super !
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Royal Torarica offers accommodations in Paramaribo. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. Zanderij Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast and staff was very helpful and attentive.
- The hotel is very beautiful, both indoor and outdoor. The breakfast buffet is deliciously rich. The hotel organises regular events, like jazz nights and lobster dinners. The staff was forthcoming, friendly and attentive. I definitely intend to stay in this hotel again next time I will visit Paramaribo.
- Very helpful staff, which isn’t always the case in a hotel of this size. Good quality rooms in a pretty environment, yet nearby the interesting places.
- Best hotel in Paramaribo for a week end with your girlfriend
Staff very very friendly
rooms fine and laundry very fast
Guesthouse AlbergoAlberga offers accommodations in Paramaribo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zanderij Airport, 26 miles from Guesthouse AlbergoAlberga.
- Nice colonial deco, comfy terrace with street view, back terrace small pool. Friendly, helpful and patient staff, the ladies really pay attention to their guests. Amazing location right in centre,next to waterkant, onafhankelijkheidsplein and the central busstop a little further. Good price makes it available to different people from all around which makes it great for networking.The architecture brings a historical authentic vibe yet its taken good care of.
- Nice quiet little guest house in the slightly dishelleved UNESCO World Heritage part of town. The streets around were usually quiet as well and I found a few good restaurants an esay walk away. There is a smoking area at the back of the building.
- Nice hotel in the colonial area of the city . Value for money not far from the city center ! Helpful staff .
- The breakfast was good, worth the cost. The bedroom was spacious but the room was not cleaned for the during of our stay. On Saturday evening we had to remove our garbage from the room.
- I have stay there many of times so it was prfect for me
Hotel North Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel North Resort offers accommodations in Paramaribo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Zanderij Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The room was so clean and bathroom.. i will definitely stay there again… the breakfast was excellent too…
- L’accueil, le service, la tranquillité, le grand espace dans le lit, et dans la chambre. La simplicité des lieux donne l’impression de se sentir un peu comme chez soi avec le plus du service restauration.
- L’accueil était sympathique. La piscine était jolis ainsi que son cadre.
- Logement très spacieux. Massage de qualité sur place
- Tout me plaît dans cet établissement, et c’est sûr que je vais y retourner.
Residence Inn Paramaribo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Residence Inn Paramaribo is located in Paramaribo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Zanderij Airport is 27 miles away.
A Good place to spend your first night in Paramaribo and you’re travelling the next day. Wouldn’t recommend it to stay multiple nights.
Very friendly staff, Good breakfast
- Nice spacious garden. Friendly reception and bar staff
- The hotel is in a quite area and near the new casino and a nice Chinese restaurant not too far wonderful place to relax I have been there two time now thinking about going back the third time soon
- Area was peacefully. With birds.and some other animal. The birds had also their own breakfast. And that was amazing
- The staff was nice. The environment and all facilities great.
- A Good place to spend your first night in Paramaribo and you’re travelling the next day. Wouldn’t recommend it to stay multiple nights.
Rais Caribbean Hotel Apartments
Rais Caribbean Hotel Apartments offers accommodations in Paramaribo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a computer are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Zanderij Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable and owners friendly and helpful.
- The serenity of the place, the porch area for dining and the politeness of staff.
- The area was beautiful .No staff available .No assistant when needed .To me it’s a private home with few rooms extra to make a money from the property.
- The place in a rich neighbour hood and very quite great place to relax
- Bed is very comfortable and Air condition is perfect for the room.
Eco Resort Inn
One of our top picks in Paramaribo.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Eco Resort Inn is located in Paramaribo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Zanderij Airport is 26 miles from the property.
Nice budget room with good beds on ground floor. We were lucky to have a reasanable view but the cheaper rooms might look over the parking lot.
The rooms are clean.
They have a safe and ironboard.
Lovely birds in the garden
- This place is centrally located for the night life. It is also a 10 minute walk from the city centre, but there are also busses stopping right in front. The rooms are spacious and clean, they offer a good breakfast, and you can use all facilities from the neighboring Torarica hotel.
– The staff was really really nice, especially the lady in the reception desk. I immediately felt comfortable when I arrived thanks to her. They also helped me to find a taxi to go back to Albina when my driver suddenly disappeared. They were very professional.
– The breakfast was fantastic : they cook fried eggs in front of you, there are fruits, crepes (Pannekoek), I would just add some chocolate sauce for the crepes, orange juice and some pastries.
– The swimming pool is not big but it’s well laid down. It looks like a cocoon and was very peaceful.
+ Nice view from the swimming pool area
+ Pleasant small relaxing areas along the hotel path
+ OK breakfast (for the room price)
- breakfats but you need to have french baguette, and new baby chair
- Nice budget room with good beds on ground floor. We were lucky to have a reasanable view but the cheaper rooms might look over the parking lot.
One of our top picks in Paramaribo.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Palacio offers accommodations in Paramaribo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Zanderij Airport is 26 miles away.
- The bed was good and there is a friendly staff. They call for a taxi in case you need one. The location is perfect for walking around the centre.
- Superb, with special thanks to Melissa, Onica and Rochelle 🙂
We arranged an airport transfer through the hotel for late night arrival and everything went very smoothly. The hotel responded promptly with detailed information upon request, and Namie, driver waited for us with smile even at 3:00AM in spite of 2 hour delay. In fact, we used his service to Albina on the way to Kourou as well. He found a nice boat man for us to cross the river, and the boat man took us to a shared taxi (mini van) after immigration.
All of the hotel staff are extremely friendly and professional. The room is clean and functional. WIFI was very good in the room we stayed. The hotel location was perfect to walk to most of attractions in Paramaribo.
- Softer beds needed. Stronger wifi in rooms on 3 and 4 floor so i can view movies, netflix etc. Right now wifi only good for emailing etc. Also, hotel is right downtown when on booking.com it says it’s 2.5 km away from downtown
Excellent breakfast. I especially enjoyed the selection of music on mornings while having breakfast.
Very friendly staff who will assist in any way they can to make your stay better.
The Golden Truly Hotel & Casino
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, The Golden Truly Hotel & Casino offers accommodations in Paramaribo. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zanderij Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- I like the location, price, pool and the room itself.
- The staff was amazing. The beds were always covered with clean sheets,the staff were always ready to assist In any way possible.
- The sheets and extra bed i loved . My wife enjoyed the tv and hot and cold shower.
- The staff was very friendly. My room was cozy and comfy.
- La disponibilité du personnel et le petit déjeuner.
Top Hotels In Rainville Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rainville to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rainville but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rainville. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!