10 Best Hotels To Stay In Raids Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Raids Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Raids Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Raids Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Raids Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Raids Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Raids Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Raids Lower Normandy:
Rooms at L’Escapade are equipped with a TV and private bathroom with shower.L’Escapade’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine that guests can enjoy in the dining room or on the terrace.
- Been before . Like the ‘Frenchness’ of the establishment. The decor in the breakfast room. Evening meal was excellent.
- Face to the main square still extremely calm, great WiFi internet
- Bit pricey for small room and not even curtains. Clean and ok breakfast.
- Room door would not close, shower rail loose and not able to support the shower head, rear of shower cubicle door paint was peeling.
- The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. The hotel staff were pleasant. Good location very near the centre of town and the train station. Breakfast at 7 euros was very good value – self service buffet.
Kyriad Hotel – Restaurant Carentan
The guest rooms at the Kyriad Hotel- Carentan are also equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, a telephone with free calls in Europe and to the USA, and each has a private bathroom.The Restaurant Carentan serves traditional French cuisine, along with local seafood specialties. Guests can enjoy an after-dinner drink in the private bar.Kyriad Hotel- Carentan offers a range of facilities, including a children’s playground, laundry and dry cleaning service. Free on-site parking is also available.
- Useful stop over at end of holiday. A struggle to get the suitcases upstairs – no lift.
- Exceptional helpfulness of the owners; the friendliness of the staff, most being fluent in English. Quiet location yet minutes from local facilities.
- This is a well run family business with the most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. The food is freshly cooked and locally sourced. I am unable to praise the Kyriad more than to say that if I have to return to Carentan I will be staying at this hotel.
- The room was small but very well equipped and spotlessly clean. The hotel was very quiet. We had a good night’s sleep.
- Everything worked. Curtains kept the light out, sink keptvwater in, walls kept the noise out etc
Normande’s restaurant is in the heart of the Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin Regional Nature Park. It specializes in seafood dishes.Auberge Normande is just 650 feet from the Carentan Train Station and one mile from the Paratroopers Museum. It is accessible from the N13 freeway.
- Room clean – confortable – easy access to any interesting points in Normandy
- We had some sort of superior room which was in a 2 storey garden annexe with view over the garden to the road and railway line. The room and bed were very comfortable and we were pleased that there was a kettle an teabags. We didn’t use the restaurant and at the entirely serve-yourself breakfast the coffee was provided in vacuum jugs. The D Day experience just up the road at St Come du Mont is well worth a visit.
- Very friendly and welcoming to tired small children. Very comfortable beds.
- Accommodation is simpel but ok for one night. Restaurant offers good quality for money. Very nearby the city center which makes the stay more relevant.
- Bed comfy, good shower and bathroom; restaurant at the hotel with good choice of menu
ibis budget Coutances
Each air-conditioned room has a private bathroom, TV, free fiber optic WiFi and is serviced by a lift. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. A vending machine dispensing snacks and another one dispensing beverages are available in the lobby. A microwave is available for guests to use and is located opposite the lift.Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace and the staff are available to assist 24 hours a day. Free private parking is provided.
- Hotel was clean, staff were helpful and friendly. Good location with a convenient restaurant opposite.
- A “no fuss” stop over. Perfectly adequate and at a bargain price. The breakfast was good though the breakfast room was a little small for the guests.
- The Staff were very professional and caring but with very little English I had to walk into town, a pleasant hour or so, to the Tourism Office to address the consequences of the train strike. The Jazz festival was on and a marvellous extra to my trip. I explored the ancient church damaged by WWII bombs and was in awe of the resilience of the French people. I enjoyed my visit here very much even though hindered by the train strike- buses were provided for we tourists.
The staff were extremely helpful and very attentive. They went out of their way to meet our requests – extra water, cup of tea, loan of hairdryer – and were very friendly.
The hotel was clean and comfortable.
- The hotel was easy to find and my room was very clean and warm
Brit Hotel De La Côte Des Havres
This hotel was opened in June of 2008. All of the rooms are new and equipped with complete bathrooms, TV Canal+ and Canal satellite and free ADSL internet access.There is also a restaurant that features traditional and regional, seasonal cuisine.
- Good location, close to all the main Normandy / D-Day sites. Secure, gated outdoor parking right in front of the property. Good choice in the restaurant, at reasonable prices. Friendly staff, and quick, efficient check-in and check-out.
Voor onze reis: de locatie: vlakbij vliegveld, maar ver van stadje Lessay.
Aardig zakelijke restaurant inrichting
- L’accueil de la gérante ( sourire, à l’écoute du client) le petit déjeuner et la propreté général de l’établissement.
Personnel sympathique, mais hôtel assez mais yen.
- Lit confortable,baignoire,hôtel très calme,à proximité des commerces.
Hôtel Le Vauban
Each room at the Vauban is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub.Breakfast is served daily and the Vauban Hotel also provides an express check-in service. Free parking is available at a nearby location and the hotel is an ideal base for exploring the region, with stores and restaurants nearby.
- Wonderful and helpful hosts. Safe and secure storage if our bicycles.
Lovely Continental breakfast for €6 each – Croissants, baguettes, jam, butter, coffee. hot chocolate, yogurt, fruit. small cakes. Plenty and fresh
Host spoke French, very little English so bear this in mind, just in case you speak no French.
We arrived late in the day and the square outside the hotel (good for parking) was very quiet but on a busy morning there would be a lot happening to liven it up.
- Very helpful and friendly. Helped with my luggage and had a locked garage for bikes.
- breakfast was good, welcome was good. location ideal for our travel plans. Carentan was a very nice small town with excellent market while we were there
- Nice and quiet place to stay. Clean room and bathroom.
All rooms feature a balcony, a desk, wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities, while one also has a kitchenette. They are complete with an en suite bathroom.A breakfast is available each morning at Le Colquin. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal in the restaurant, which features a fireplace.The sand dunes and marsh lands are just 5 miles away and Le Mont-Castre is 2.5 miles from the property. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
- This property was exactly as expected. It is not a high quality place and the price reflects that. It was clean and comfortable and in the middle of town. The owner was welcoming and kind.
- There isn’t much choice in Le Haye du Puits and this is an unpretentious village inn run by a friendly husband and wife team. We arrived at lunchtime on Sunday when the obviously popular restaurant was busy with the owner busy barbecuing at the huge fireplace in the dining room and enjoyed a very welcome lunch. This was just as well as on Sunday evening the village is closed. Totally. Anyway the room was very basic but perfectly adequate for a quick stopover on our cycle trip and at the price it would be wrong to complain. The hotel is right on the roadside with no storage for bikes but as it was Sunday and the hotel closed up for the night after lunchtime we were kindly allowed to leave our bikes in the restaurant lobby. Breakfast was fine.
- The town was welcoming and friendly, and the hotel staff were first class. The bed was very comfortable and the restaurant was superb. It was great to have a front door key to allow us to come and go as we pleased. Overall we had a great stay at this small family run hotel.
- Internet was reliable. Man helped me with my suitcase.
- We chose the hotel for its location as we are buying a property nearby. The room as comfortable, the host was obliging. The hotel takes dogs, which was a must for us.
Inter-Hotel Coutances Cositel
Guest rooms at the Inter-Hotel Coutances Cositel are equipped with en suite facilities, a TV and telephone.Buffet breakfast is available daily.The Inter-Hotel Coutances Cositel is situated near Coutances. The town’s 1000-year-old gothic Cathedral of Notre-Dame is worth a visit. The Normandy landing beaches are also just a 45-minute drive away.
- Bed room was excellent although bathroom a little small. Lovely to hear the birds singing in the morning and in the evening with the window wide open and heating was there if needed and adequate. Bed very comfortable slept well all week.
- Could not fault it got what we ordered. Tea & Coffee in room. Breakfast was very good choice. Tables cleared right away. Beautiful views of La Rochelle
- Very comfortable hotel in a calm and quite place, on the suburb of the city. Very clean, with nice territory and good parking facilities. The restaurant is also nice, good breakfast.
- We were on a cycle ride and the staff were extremely accommodating re bike storage. Staff were very pleasant, and our stay was very good value for money in a great location.
Good choice of fresh breads/croissants for breakfast & cereal available.
Had a very enjoyable evening meal. Staff very pleasant & spoke good English, put me to shame with my petite French speaking! Comfortable room & very quiet. The hotel is sitting in lovely surroundings just slightly outside the village. Parking on hotel grounds. Would stay here again.
All of the guest rooms at the Le Commerce include a wardrobe, TV and private shower and sink. Shared toilets are available on the landing.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning. Further restaurants and shops can be found in the surroundings;With free public parking nearby, the property is 3.1 miles from Mont Castre and 24.9 miles from Utah and Omaha Beach.
- Comfortable bed. Excellent restaurant serving good house red wine and delicious local cider. Service was good, too. La Haye is a very nice, well kept town.
Hotel has best restaurant in the town so a bonus (great steaks cooked on open fires)
Room prices are very good (although reflects what you get)
- Très bon restaurant. Accueil aimable et souriant. Mais , dans la partie hôtel, les portes qui claquent et les bruits de pas dans le couloir, à 3h du matin notamment, perturbent le repos. Dommage. Ce défaut explique la modicité du prix.
Restaurant chaleureux et vraiment très bon avec des grillades exquises et personnel très gentil.
Les chambres sont très propres même si très simples. Vu le prix c’est vraiment parfait.
- Pour une nuit de passage, je n avais pas d exigence, seule la propriété m importe. Et c’est correct.
Hôtel de France
The Hotel de France offers fully equipped and comfortable rooms, with an elegant decoration.The kitchen prepares food made with fresh produces of the earth and sea, like Isigny oysters, butter and cream cheese, served in the 2 dining rooms.Hotel de France is in the heart of the historic landing sites from June 1944 and the regional Park des Marais.
Quiet room,plenty of parking,comfortable bed.
Modern shower room.
- The bedroom was comfortable, the breakfast was excellent and the service was great
- Excellent attentive owner. Nice breakfast. Lovely town.
- Our room was up an old staircase – it was a lovely surprise to find such a modern, and spotlessly clean room. Although it faced on to the street in the centre of town, it was quiet. Close to a nice walk along the water, where there were 14 July fireworks. We also enjoyed the dinner and breakfast. Staff were very friendly.
- Pleasant hotel on main street of quiet town. good breakfast.
- Quiet room,plenty of parking,comfortable bed.
Top Hotels In Raids Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Raids Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Raids Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Raids Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!