10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rafelguaraf Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Rafelguaraf Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rafelguaraf Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rafelguaraf Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rafelguaraf Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rafelguaraf Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rafelguaraf Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rafelguaraf Valencia Community:
Set in Rafelguaraf, Casa Sibarita is a boutique hotel boasting a terrace and a shared lounge. With a bar, the property also features on-site dining. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a wardrobe. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom, and some rooms at Casa Sibarita have a terrace. At the accommodation every room is equipped with a seating area. Breakfast is included.Casa Sibarita offers an outdoor pool. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the hotel can find nearby.Valencia is 29.2 miles from Casa Sibarita. Valencia Airport is 30.4 miles from the property.
- Character property with great hosts who speak French and English.
- The owners are lovely, the property beautiful, and the village enchanting. Breakfast was very good. There are only 2-3 bars / restaurants but the central square was lively and friendly as the evening drew in.
- The staff were lovely and the accommodation was great. Having the pool was a real bonus. The breakfast was tasty and the location very peaceful.
- Meget hyggeligt lille hotel, hjemlig atmosfære. Dejligt sted at være.. Super middag og morgenmad..Fantastisk hus og fantastiske værter.. kommer igen..
Alles war pefekt, wir hatten sehr kurzfristig gebucht – 1 Stunde vor Ankunft und wurden als Gruppe mit 10 Pesonen sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend aufgenommen.
Die Unterkunft ist sehr schön und mit viel Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet.
Das Personal war sehr freundlich und half uns in vielen Fällen .
Vielen Dank für alles.
Located in Xàtiva in the region of Valencia Community, 18 miles from Gandía, Mont-Sant features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Cullera is 19 miles from Mont-Sant, and Oliva is 22 miles away. Valencia Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property we had the suite with private pool and was truly spoilt ,staff were great and we walked to town and back really accessible .
- Fantastic care and service for us all, included our 4 year old. Superb food at restaurant and for breakfast.
Everything- a wonderful charming intimate place and with the adjoining castle a beautiful spot.
Our second stay and a must if in the Valencia area.
- The location plus welcoming, helpful and friendly staff
This is a very impressive hotel to drive upto as it’s set in lovely grounds. The location was wonderful, though a little tricky to get to with the one way streets which are quite narrow. We were there during the Festival de Falles so there were marching bands and fireworks and families dressed in the most amazing costumes. An added bonus.
The room itself was clean and had a lovely outlook of the courtyard. This hotel was nestled just below the Castle of Xàtiva. Had the weather been warmer we would have walked up there, I imagine the view over the town is worth seeing. A lovely start to our holiday.
El Racó de la Pintora
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, El Racó de la Pintora offers accommodations in Alberic. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Valencia is 27 miles from El Racó de la Pintora, and Gandía is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 27 miles from El Racó de la Pintora.
The room was lovely, spacious and confortable. The bathroom was very nice too and spacious.
Must be a lovely place to stay in season as it has a lovely garden with a terrace and a swimming pool.
- Lovely location. Very close to the motorway but you’d never know it. It’s in a little haven with nice views over the countryside. Nice little garden area to sit and relax, plus a pool. Private parking on site too. A very comfortable room, excellent hosts and great, simple Spanish food. The ideal stopover hotel.
The family who run this hotel are superb. Very Tranquil fabulous
We will return very soon
- Perfect for overnight stop close to motorway. Homemade and good food. Price is just right for the location and quality. Rooms are large both the bedroooms and the ensuite.
- Great welcome fabulous food very clean rooms a joy to stay there will be going back 👍
- The room was lovely, spacious and confortable. The bathroom was very nice too and spacious.
Casa Aldomar is located in Xàtiva, 18 miles from Gandía and 19 miles from Cullera.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oliva is 22 miles from Casa Aldomar, and Alcoy is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- We had a pleasant stay during 2 days. The B&B is a beauty of a pearl in Xativa. The castle, the restaurants and much more, thank you for the good memories.
- Simple, classy decor, excellent welcome, very clean and comfortable and very good value for money.
- Very nice and well designed B&B in the historical centre of Xativa, yet hardly any noise from outside. Good beds in comfortable rooms, very good breakfast with cereals, fresh fruit, plenty of coffee and fresh orange juice. Very nice hosts. Highly recommended.
- The guesthouse is in the old town in a quirky townhouse with beautiful features including a lovely sundeck outside our room and an honesty bar for drinks to take out and enjoy at any time.
- Very good breakfast. Two roof terraces, one with excellent views of town, mountains and castle. Extremely helpful host. Thoroughly recommended.
Hotel Galvana is located in L’Alcúdia, 20 miles from Valencia and 23 miles from Gandía. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cheste is 23 miles from Hotel Galvana, and Cullera is 14 miles away. Valencia Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Very quiet and helpful staff and local parking in the street was free
Carmen on reception was excellent. She gave lots of information regarding restaurants, trains and where to visit.
Good location to travel to the Moto GP, although a lot of bars and restaurants closed early as it was out of season.
- Excellent Location, lovely clean, modern hotel, but with lots of charm and character.
- We were traveling and needed a hotel. We booked from the car one hour before we arrived. The hotel called us and asked if we would be there before midnight because if we were not we needed a code to enter the hotel. We arrived on time and the young man who checked us in was so helpful. Nice place!
- It was ok for a stopover Hotel, no more than that. Clean and tidy but no facilities close by to get a decent evening meal, ended up with a Kebab from a fast food shop.
Hotel Avenida Plaza
Located in Alzira, 22 miles from Valencia, Hotel Avenida Plaza features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gandía is 19 miles from Hotel Avenida Plaza, and Cheste is 27 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 24 miles away.
- Ideal for a night’s stopover when travelling. This hotel does what it says on the tin.
- The best is the location, by far. Next to the center.
- Staff were helpful though limited english. Very close to the city centre.
- Me gustó todo, la ubicación, el edificio, la habitación muy espaciosa, el desayuno muy bien, el patio interior precioso, la tranquilidad….. Perfecto!!
- El personal atento y, aunque el hotel parece viejo, las habitaciones están muy bien reformadas.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, La Rochera is located in Gandía. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and hiking. Calpe is 28 miles from La Rochera, and Denia is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 miles from La Rochera.
- El alojamiento, muy bonito y cómodo,y la dueña encantadora
- La tranquilidad y comodidad, es un hotel con pocas habitaciones ideal para familias con niños pequeños
- La comodidad, y sobre todo el trato de Maria. Muy agradable
Habitaciones muy cómodas y limpias,recomendable si vas a pasar unos dias tranquilos en familia,a tan solo 8 km de Gandia y con garaje propio.
Lo mejor ,la propietaria, Mari,encantadora ,decirle que los esquejes de geranios que me regalo darán unas bonitas plantas,un saludo y hasta otra!
- Excelente hotel rural…trato exquisito del personal, camas comodísimas,limpieza de 10….totalmente recomendable para pasar unos días alejado del bullicio, pero accesible en coche en unos minutos a Gandía
Hotel Los Robles
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Los Robles offers accommodations in Gandía. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calpe is 28 miles from Hotel Los Robles, and Denia is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- I liked the location, the rooms are of a decent size and have been redecorated.
- Really lovely hotel. Staff were welcoming and helpful.Hotel was Clean.kids loved the pool.
- We stayed on the 5th floor RHS overlooking the pool in one of the recently modernised rooms Everything in the room was as expected from the promo photos and very clean. Reasonable prices at the bar also for g&t’s ..
Great choice for breakfast. Good value buffet meals at lunch and evening,
Entertainment (music) was pleasant to listen to and didn’t finish too late!
- staff were really friendly, made us feel welcome, air con worked really well also- had to turn it off at some point (that’s a good thing)
Hotel Costa San Antonio
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Costa San Antonio is located in Cullera, 22 miles from Valencia and 14 miles from Gandía. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.Denia is 29 miles from Hotel Costa San Antonio, and Oliva is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very nice owner and stuff. Perfect for those who like small hotels with good service. We would give it 10p and will return someday!
- Great location , easy walk to beach and restaurants. View of the castle on the hill from our window was nice . Basic room but very clean and great value
- Clear, hill view and San Antonio Beach in 1 min. by walk. A lot of restaurants, cafe and shops nearby.
- Staff had limited English but very helpful. Room was in good condition, bed comfortable and nice quiet location.
nice, cosy place, 2 min by foot from the seaside. frendly personal, gave us all what we wanted and even more (Fridge, hair drier, plates and nife, coffe in room, many questions where to go and how) 🙂
One of our top picks in Cullera.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cullera in the region of Valencia Community, 21 miles from Valencia, Cullera Holiday features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Gandía is 15 miles from Cullera Holiday, and Denia is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Buffet breakfast was excellent; big bathroom in the room was superb
- Worthy of particular mention are the front desk staff, who were always very helpful. The hotel is well situated, near the beach. The breakfast option is well worth opting for
- The Breakfast was great both in quality and quantity.
- The room was large, stylish, clean and comfortable. The rate (mid Feb.) was very low. Parking garage available for 10 Euros per night. Buffet dinner was fine, especially for its low price. Besides that, there are no alternatives around, since during this time of the year, most restaurants are closed (don’t believe what Google might say about their opening hours).
- Breakfast was too simple, and alot finished hour before it was closing
Top Hotels In Rafelguaraf Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rafelguaraf Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rafelguaraf Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rafelguaraf Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!