10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rafelcofer Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Rafelcofer Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rafelcofer Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rafelcofer Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rafelcofer Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rafelcofer Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rafelcofer Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rafelcofer Valencia Community:
One of our best sellers in Gandía! Hotel Borgia offers clean, modern accommodations in the heart of Gandía. It is a peaceful hotel in a central location, and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel’s highlight is a stylish cafe-restaurant, serving tasty Mediterranean dishes from an extensive menu.Take a stroll into the charming historic center of Gandía, just a few minutes away.
- The bed is very comfortable, the location was excellent and there was a head of parking around.
- Area. Room and bathroom size. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Nice bar area. Spotless.
- Great location in the city center. Friendly and helpful staff. Easy communication. Easy and safe hotel parking to a fair price. Good breakfast buffet. WiFi OK.
- All staff, especially reception, very helpful and friendly. We arrived early, before 9.00 and were dealt with promptly, both in regard to room allocation ( given the choice of double or twin ) and access to private car park which was inexpensive and all surrounding streets were meter parking only.
- I liked this hotel overall. The room I got was clean, comfortable, and breakfast was tasty!
El Sequer Casa Rural
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, El Sequer Casa Rural is located in Oliva in the region of Valencia Community. The hotel has a playground and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Benidorm is 26 miles from El Sequer Casa Rural, and Gandía is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 44 miles from El Sequer Casa Rural.
We were impressed from the very outset. El Sequer is a stunning, historical, family residence that is now run by two family members, Pablo and his sister and their committed staff – all of whom were attentive and friendly. In fact, they made my husband and I feel like family ourselves. What we also appreciated was that we could use the beautiful kitchen and its facilities to eat in if we didn’t want to dine out. In every way, we can greatly recommend the El Sequer to any discerning traveller.
Elizabeth and Tony Cauchi
- The hospitality of the hosts and staff. The beautiful surroundings and tranquility.
A truly wonderful experience. Very authentic, old, Spanish country house, lovingly restored by the family which own it. The smell of orange blossom from the orange grove around the house was fabulous – I wanted to bottle it and take it home.
Pablo, Rosa and Encina were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble.
An interesting walk from the house into the modern town via some authentic industrial heritage and a short walk in the other direction to the old town.
- Lovely private property in beautiful grounds, very clean, nice rooms.
- Very kind staff. Felt like at home. Thank you very much
- We were impressed from the very outset. El Sequer is a stunning, historical, family residence that is now run by two family members, Pablo and his sister and their committed staff – all of whom were attentive and friendly. In fact, they made my husband and I feel like family ourselves. What we also appreciated was that we could use the beautiful kitchen and its facilities to eat in if we didn’t want to dine out. In every way, we can greatly recommend the El Sequer to any discerning traveller.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Playa Miramar Hotel is 650 feet from Miramar Beach, 4 miles from Gandia. It has an outdoor swimming pool, and all air conditioned rooms have a private balcony.Rooms at the Playa Miramar have a TV and telephone. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The Miramar has a restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a bar.The hotel organizes daily children’s entertainment from July 15 to September 6.Playa Miramar has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP-7 Highway, and it is a 1-hour drive from Valencia or Alicante.
- Excellent value for money! I had a twin room on the 7th floor. There was a balcony with glimpses of the sea and the mountains. The room was very clean. Hand soap and shower gel were provided and this was an unexpected bonus. There was a fridge in the room and a TV, I didnt use either so I dont know if they worked or not. Wi-Fi was intermittent in the room. Breakfast was wonderful! Massive choice including hot food, fruit, pastries, ham, cheese, breads etc and the best coffee I have ever tasted!! The staff were pleasant and helpful. Very little English spoken, but this was not an issue at all. Location was good. Would certainly stay here again for a couple of nights.
- Excellent value, good location. Top floor suite with a sea view was great. 3 minute walk to the beach. Friendly staff. Close access to a lot of the popular surrounding areas.
- Miramar is shut. Empty. There is nowhere to go except the hotel and it is a good hotel but there is really nothing else to do. Shame really. It would appear to be holiday home central so there are thousands of apartments that are shut.
- Everything you needed was there, Staff were great.
- Nice rooms. Nice swimming pool outside. The location is OK and not to far from the beach. Staff is very friendly.
RH Bayren Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Gandía – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, RH Bayren Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Gandía, just 27 miles from Calpe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Denia is 18 miles from RH Bayren Hotel & Spa, and Altea is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Beds were comfy
Rooms were very clean
- Amazing place to stay, everything was perfect. Life music in the evening, great breakfast. And our room (with panoramic sea view and bath in the room) – have no words to discribe how good it was!nice spa. Very cool place to spend a romantic night or holidays!
- The location was excellent and We were upgraded to a Sea view. The buffets were Good, although the cooked English Breakfast selection could have been improved.
- Superb offer for breakfast, it opens late, but the personnel was very kind and opened it earlier for us because we had to leave earlier. It is right in front of the beach, everything very new.
Our room had beautiful panoramic sea and beach views. It was spacious and impeccably clean. The bed was huge and incredibly comfortable. The room’s facilities were great, with all the extras provided – coffee machine, fridge, toiletries & towels, safe etc. The wifi was free and worked fine throughout the hotel.
Every single member of staff we interacted with were competent, helpful and very friendly.
The buffet style food provided was of a high standard and with a huge range of choices at every meal.
The bars (inside and outside) were attractive, comfortable and well staffed, as were the outside swimming pools.
We also made the most of the spa – which we had to ourselves – which was low cost for a high standard facility, and again impeccably clean.
We loved our stay here and would definitely be happy to come back.
- Beds were comfy
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,150 feet from Gandía Beach, this modern hotel offers free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by sun loungers. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV.Hotel Albatros is situated in the centre of Platja de Gandía, within a 5-minute walk of various shops and restaurants. Gandía town centre is 2.5 miles away, while Valencia is 40.4 miles away.A buffet breakfast is available from 7:30 until 11:30 (from 8:00 until 12:00 at weekends) and includes freshly squeezed orange juice. Dinner is served in the café until midnight. Guests can also relax in the stylish lounge bar.Rooms at the Albatros have simple, bright décor and tiled floors. They include a minibar and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast and very well located.
- The staff were a pleasure to deal with and the room was super specious. A generous breakfast was also provided which hit the spot.
- No breakfast at hotel this time. Cafeterias locally all very good3/4 time at hotel
- Staff were all lovely and put up with our (very) limited Spanish; the lady on the desk spoke very good English and was very helpful. Bed was huge and comfortable; bathroom nice and bedroom large and airy. Next door to Carrefour market and very close to beach and lovely restaurants and bars. Breakfast was very good and included hot food as well as pastries, toast, cereals, fruit and selection of cheese and cold meats – more than enough.
- Staff friendly and efficient. Good size room and clean.Food variety at breakfast was good and we were well looked after by the staff.
Hotel Los Naranjos is in central Gandía, near Joan Fuster Park. It offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Los Naranjos has a cafe-bar, offering a varied continental breakfast. There is a 24-hour front desk, and private parking is available for an additional fee.Rooms all have satellite TV and a full private bathroom.The Naranjos Hotel is close to a large sports center. Gandía Train and Bus station are also nearby. Gandía Beach is only 2 miles away.
- exactly what you expect out of 2 or 3 star hotel. Beata at check in was very helpful in helping us to park our rental – at no cost on the street. Parking was on site and reasonable. Hotel is a plain jane but that was fine for our need for one night. Bed was comfortable – pillow was the same one we would find everywhere in spain at similar hotels – non forgiving foam. Bring your own if you can!
- The room and facilities were basic but comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Good Continental breakfast, freshly squeezed orange juice, toast and coffee.
- Friendly and helpful staff but only a few words of English spoken. Excellent location for transport and city centre. Continental breakfast simple but welcome. You need to hand in room key each time you go out. Staff offered a take out breakfast as I was checking out very early next day which was a nice touch
- Good location, not far from train station – just 5 minutes walk. The room was very clean. Simple but good enough breakfast.
Hotel Casa Babel
Hotel Casa Babel offers accommodations in Villalonga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Benidorm is 24 miles from Hotel Casa Babel, and Gandía is 6 miles from the property. Valencia Airport is 44 miles away.
- This hotel is exquisite. The attention to detail in the decor and the service is equal to the best hotels I have experienced in capital cities around the world. The hotel has been built and maintained to an extremely high standard. The staff are genuine and eager and the experience very special. This was the perfect last night in our 2 week road trip. Thank you!!
- Lovely clean hotel, restaurant food absolutely delicious. Drinks well priced.
- Amazing hotel with beautiful room’s and views of natur and wonderful people working! Very relaxing and romantic place. Near to hotel few good restaurants also with nice people working and very good food. I love that place and advice for anyone and special people for honeymoon!
Amazing place, everything was perfect. I would not hesitate to come back any time soon!
The lady from the reception, Mara, was extremely helpful, giving us plenty of advice.
- This was my second visit In six weeks. So it speaks for it self. Cant fault it..fabulous.
Hotel RH Riviera – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In an outstanding location, next to the beach and close to the shopping district, this modern hotel is well equipped for an enjoyable beach vacation in the Spanish sun.Cool off by taking a dip in the open-air swimming pool or relax in the hydro-massage section of the pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Take the short walk down to the beach to find golden sands and bright blue waters perfect for swimming and water sports.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant in the evening and sample local-style cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of regional wine.Be entertained by the Rivera team who will dazzle with live music and themed parties. In the winter months, guests can enjoy a multitude of activities to keep fit and active. Guests can have fun joining the aerobics and dance classes.After dinner, head to the Rivieras bar for a sociable drink before heading out into the town to continue the evening. There are plenty of bars and dance venues in the area to keep having fun.
- Great location (next to the sandy beach and palm promenade), kind stuff. “Adults only” is really meant literally (there are almost no people under 60 :)). Clean rooms, decent breakfast.
- Mostly very good, but couldn’t get the car near the hotel, parking very busy. Breakfast really good but, no bacon. Very modern.
- This hotel was very close to the gorgeous beach. It was small and adult only. The food was very good, fresh and varied.
- its a wonderfull pleasant stay, clean facilities with superb food
We visited Riviera for five years 2012-2015 and now. Clean, convinient and frendly hotel offering good food and accomodation seemed to be… This year was big disappointment. There was a mouse in the restaurant – it was awful…
However hotel staff was frendly and helpful. Thank Inesa for your kindness – We wish you luck!
Hotel Los Robles
One of our top picks in Gandía.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Los Robles offers accommodations in Gandía. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calpe is 28 miles from Hotel Los Robles, and Denia is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- I liked the location, the rooms are of a decent size and have been redecorated.
- Really lovely hotel. Staff were welcoming and helpful.Hotel was Clean.kids loved the pool.
- We stayed on the 5th floor RHS overlooking the pool in one of the recently modernised rooms Everything in the room was as expected from the promo photos and very clean. Reasonable prices at the bar also for g&t’s ..
Great choice for breakfast. Good value buffet meals at lunch and evening,
Entertainment (music) was pleasant to listen to and didn’t finish too late!
- staff were really friendly, made us feel welcome, air con worked really well also- had to turn it off at some point (that’s a good thing)
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Hotel Porto is located in Gandía in the region of Valencia Community, just 26 miles from Calpe. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Denia is 18 miles from Hotel Porto, and Altea is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 39 miles from the property.
The room was a bit dated in decor but had just what I needed for a single night stay. The bed was comfortable could have done with an extra pillow but not a problem as I only stayed one night. 24hour reception is very useful and staff were very friendy and efficient.
Good selection for breakfast and staff very friendly and quick to clear table etc.
On the whole for the money I got what I would expect.
- The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Clean room with en-suite bathroom. Good location.
- clean room ,good facilities.good looking staff and that was just the men.
- The food was rubbish, breakfast was an autentic horror
Staff were very pleasant with a sense of fun.
We had no expectations as the price was cheap (£37) per night full board. Food was excellent.
- The room was a bit dated in decor but had just what I needed for a single night stay. The bed was comfortable could have done with an extra pillow but not a problem as I only stayed one night. 24hour reception is very useful and staff were very friendy and efficient.
Top Hotels In Rafelcofer Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rafelcofer Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rafelcofer Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rafelcofer Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!