10 Best Hotels To Stay In Raerd Friesland – Top Hotel Reviews
Raerd Friesland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Raerd Friesland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Raerd Friesland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Raerd Friesland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Raerd Friesland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Raerd Friesland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Raerd Friesland:
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Vakantiehuisjesmarsherne is located in Poppingawier in the region of Friesland, just 8 miles from Leeuwarden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Terschelling is 29 miles from Vakantiehuisjesmarsherne, and Giethoorn is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 35 miles from Vakantiehuisjesmarsherne.
- Sehr schöne Typisch Holländische Ferienwohnung. Sehr freundliche Vermieter. Geräumig, alles da was wir mit zwei Schulkindern gebraucht haben. Helles Wohnzimmer mit genügend Platz, moderne ordentliche Küche. Dahinter grüne Wiesen an einem Kanal, draußen drei Katzen- die Kinder liebten sie. Alles ländlich aber gut an die nächsten größeren Städte angebunden. Super!!!
Heerlijk appartement waar we ons meteen thuis voelden.
Een schuurtje waar we vrij in konden lopen voor extra benodigheden zoals schoonmaakmiddelen en spellen was erg handig.
Behulpzame en goed meedenkende gastvrouw.
- We hadden de B&B en die was erg ruim. Een gedeelte van het huis met eigen ruime woonkamer, keuken , badkamer en 2 slaapkamers . Alles was erg schoon. Aardige mensen.
- Heerlijk rustig. Mooi comfortabel huisje. Leuk om met de auto naar Mantgum te rijden en dan naar Leeuwarden met de trein.
- Prima verblijf met prachtig uitzicht. Vriendelijke gastheer en gastvrouw.
Hotel Oostergoo offers accommodations in Grou. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find room service and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Leeuwarden is 8 miles from Hotel Oostergoo, and Schiermonnikoog is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room was very quiet and the bed was really comfortable. Large shower space. The room was at the front of the hotel and on the second floor. It had a view as requested, albeit a bit limited,over the water. We would use this hotel again.
- The location close to the water is beautiful. Staff is friendly, but you have to search for them (as the reception is mostly empty). Restaurants in the village are good and in Grou is also an Icecream shop that has won the 2nd price in The Netherlands.
- The location was fantastic right on the water. Lovely little village, friendly people.
- Very clean and nice room. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff.
- Croissants were superb! Staff very accommodating.
Hotel & Restaurant Weidumerhout
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel & Restaurant Weidumerhout offers accommodations in Weidum. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and canoeing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Leeuwarden is 3.9 miles from Hotel & Restaurant Weidumerhout, and Terschelling is 27 miles from the property. Groningen Eelde Airport is 34 miles away.
- Great ‘outdoor’ rooms, good service, friendly and humorous owners, lovely food.
- Nice friendly staff, good countryside setting and good breakfast
- Great place to spend a relaxed weekend with your couple. Super friendly staff, outstanding dinner and very quiet area -while conveniently located close to Leeuwarden.
- Owner was very accomodating and gave good advice for day tours; also had a good knowledge of points of interest such as local industries, agriculture and history etc.
- Its a cross between a hotel and a home…nice feel. And yes, the house made red wine is really good.
Amicitia Hotel Sneek
One of our top picks in Sneek.Amicitia Hotel Sneek is a luxurious 4-star hotel on the outskirts of Sneek. It features a beauty parlor with manicurist, free public parking and free wireless hotspot throughout the hotel.The hotel has various rooms at its disposal. You can choose a standard room or a special theme room. All rooms are spacious and comfortable. They have a private bathroom with a bathtub and coffee and tea making facilities.In the morning, you can enjoy the tasty breakfast buffet. Return for a lunch buffet in the afternoon at Restaurant Sowieso. In the evening, there is a Live Cooking Buffet including soft drinks.You can visit the solarium (for an extra fee). You can get your hair done at the hair salon. If you just want to read a book, you can sit out on the terrace.The Amicitia Hotel Sneek is half a mile from the center of Sneek, approximately a 15-20 minute walk from the hotel. The surrounding area is great for biking and hiking.
- The room was spacious, the pillows were beneath expectations. The hotel is located in an industrial area. I would not advise anyone to visit the restaurant. Buffet is standard. My salad contained sand. Breakfast is so so: did not discover any eggs.
We liked the spontaneous upgrade we received for one of their thema rooms.
We loved the hotels design it is warm and cozy and we loved the friendlyness of the employees.
Children play area good for young children.
affordable dinner buffet with drinks included.
Personal welcome and thrusting staff.
- Location is nice and calm region. It takes 15 minutes to walk in Sneek center. It also has good connection to the highways for neighbor towns.
- We feel like we are coming home when we visit the Amicitia, and really hate leaving.
Beautifully located just outside Leeuwarden in the picturesque province of Friesland, this cozy family hotel has been entertaining guests since 1916.Discover the surrounding nature by bike or enjoy a walk along the many paths in the vicinity of the hotel. Water sports enthusiasts will be thrilled with the sailing possibilities around nearby Sneek.After a day of activities or sightseeing, retreat to the comfort of your room or relax at the bar with a drink. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed in the cafe and, weather permitting, guests can lounge on the inviting terrace.
- The place was extremely comfortable and the food was amazing!
- Good menu, nicely cooked and served with minimum wait. Staff were superb, nothing was too much trouble. Quiet location in a small rural village. Street parking outside the property. Church bells ringing nearby added a nice atmosphere.
Great accommodation for activities in Leeuwarden !
Great kitchen and personal staff.
- Wonderful welcome, excellent dinner and breakfast. Everyone very friendly.
- Good location, deliciuos food at resaurant and kind staff!
Hotel Stadsherberg Sneek
One of our top picks in Sneek.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Stadsherberg Sneek offers accommodations in Sneek. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Leeuwarden is 13 miles from Hotel Stadsherberg Sneek, and Terschelling is 29 miles from the property. Groningen Eelde Airport is 39 miles away.
- Beautiful clean nice designed hotel. Large room, comfortable.
- Appreciated that the hotel arranged a taxi from/to Amsterdam airport. Wonderful to have the cafe and bar available all day for excellent meals. Rooms were ready in early morning–a real bonus after an 11-hour flight,
- Location, staff attitude was excellent nothing was a problem, breakfast and restaurant food was outstanding.
- We had an excellent stay in the beautiful Hotel Stadsherberg Sneek. The breakfast was superb as well as the service of Ilse and the other members of staff. We stayed with 8 man while sailing through Friesland and this was definitely an excellent stay in Sneek, we highly recommend! 🙂
- Great, light room. Contemporary furnishings. Comfortable bed. Convenient location.
Hotel Restaurant Goerres
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Hotel Restaurant Goerres is located in Akkrum, just 11 miles from Leeuwarden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Giethoorn is 23 miles from Hotel Restaurant Goerres, and Assen is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Situated along canal – room had access to terras. Friendly staff.
- friendly family hotel atmosphere, comfortable and spacious beds and sitting area, modern good working bathroom, good breakfast, beautiful view on river, attentive personnel.
- well presented rooms at very good value with excellent staff and food
- This was our third stay, we keep going back because it suits us perfectly.
- Very nice staff. The Hotel is very clean and comfortable. We were visiting relatives locally so for us the hotel was perfectly placed. There are only 3 off street parking places but we always managed to get one as the hotel at this time of year is not so busy.
De Oude Schouw
De Oude Schouw is on the intersection of the Princes Margriet Canal and the De Boarne River. There is a terrace alongside the water during summer.The hotel was originally known as a ferry house and offer rooms and suites with a private bathroom.The restaurant serves regional products and there is a separate smoking room.De Oude Schouw is located close to the A32 highway and a 6-minute drive from the train station of Akkrum. You can easily make day trips to the Wadden Islands.
- The place exudes a wonderful historic ambience. The first “official”boat races were held here in the late 18th century in attendance of William 4, stadholder. The large terrace gives on to a busy cross roads of waterways with lots of small yachts and big boats passing. All topped off by most friendly and obliging hosts!
- Lovely location,best food I ever had as a chef. So much history in the hotel itself. Original structure, hand crafted funiture and Lovely view. Lovely people, the chef bramble and his wife hilly.I am definitely going back there for my honeymoon
- Malownicza, spokojna okolica. Obiekt położony nad kanałkiem, z okien pokoi jak i restauracji widać przepływające statki. Bardzo sympatyczni, uśmiechnięci i życzliwi właściciele. Bardzo smaczne śniadanie.
- De locatie is prachtig. Het eten is met passie gemaakt, dat proef je. De kamer was schoon en het bed was goed.
gebouwd ruikt als een Engels gasthuis.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Schippershuis Terherne offers accommodation situated in the picturesque village of Terherne, only 1 kilometre from the Sneekermeer.Each accommodation at the Schippershuis Terherne features private bathroom facilities, TV and free WiFi. Some rooms overlook the Sneekermeer and others offer views of the village.Breakfast is served daily in the restaurant, which also offers various lunch and diner menus. Several restaurants and a supermarket can be found within 500 feet.Kameleondorp is only 350 feet from the property and offers many outdoor activities, such as beach volleyball and cruises, and a children’s playground. Sneek is a 20-minute drive away. Schippershuis Terherne can also help provide guests with information about cultural activities in the area.
No reviews yet.
Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Leeuwarden
Situated on the outskirts of Leeuwarden in the province of Friesland in the north of the country, this friendly and affordable hotel is easily accessible from highway A32.Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Leeuwarden is a friendly hotel offering affordable accommodations in a convenient and easily accessible location, making it perfect for a stopover or as a base when visiting the city of Leeuwarden. Situated about 75 minutes ride time from Amsterdam, Leeuwarden is an historic quarter with canals, museums and shopping streets with terraces, bars and discotheques.In the surroundings of Leeuwarden there are many old towns and picturesque villages, 24711 acres of water made up of hundreds of canals and 30 lakes with yachting harbors and sailing schools, 21004 acres of forest and nature reserves.
Really friendly lady at reception.
Very good breakfast
- Room as stated in the info given. Warm and comfortable beds. Very clean bathrooms. 2 doors to enter the room which keeps the warmth inside. Cleaners left towels everyday. All the staff was very friendly and spoke really good English. The breakfast was really nice and the dinner options were pretty tasty.
- good for value; bit run down, but bed was ok and shower was hot 😉 parking next to the room, only 20 minutes walk from the city centre.
the campanile is a bit old fashioned and needs some tlc, but the rooms are clean and the bed is comfy enough. you get what you pay for 😉
it is great if you are over for business or seeing friends but dont expect anything new or spacious.
it is 20 minutes walk from city centre and parking is easy and safe. i dont eat here as it dont think the standards are high enough, but great places to eat in the city .
- Friendly staff, very clean room, coffee and tea in the room, good breakfast.
- Really friendly lady at reception.
Top Hotels In Raerd Friesland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Raerd Friesland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Raerd Friesland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Raerd Friesland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!