10 Best Hotels To Stay In Radon Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Radon Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Radon Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Radon Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Radon Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Radon Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Radon Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Radon Lower Normandy:
At the hotel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, certain units at Relais d’Ecouves also feature a terrace. The rooms feature a closet.The restaurant at the accommodation serves local cuisine.Guests at Relais d’Ecouves will be able to enjoy activities in and around Radon, like hiking.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 23 miles from the hotel, while Alençon is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The building was old and rustic but was quaint. The owner and staff were very friendly, helpful and nice. Location is so quiet and peaceful. Food was lovely
- The owner was friendly and cooked us a lovely meal. The room was very clean.
- lovely rural location, helpful staff, close to motorway
- Good place for an overnight stop if driving. Dinner at the restaurant was very nice (they even had a vegetarian option!). Staff were friendly. Easy to find.
- Accommodation comfortable and clean. Owner Frederick and staff very welcoming and polite. Food in the restaurant was amazing and reasonably priced considering the unbelievable standard 10/10.
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Alençon
Decorated in a modern style, the guest rooms offer a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Guests can request to use the hotel’s safe at the front desk.Traditional French cuisine accompanied by fine wine is served in the hotel’s restaurant. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning and guests can also enjoy a drink at the hotel bar.The hotel is accessible via the A28 motorway, located 1.4 miles away. Alençon Racecourse is a 5-minute drive away and Beaux Arts Museum is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- The hotel was clean and quiet, and the breakfast was substantial.
- Location and good restaurants in nearby town Alencon.
- The staff were really friendly and tried their best.
- Nothing about the place it’s old and dirty carpets very dirty shower water flowing everywhere out off shower needs to be knocked and rebuilt
- No problem with the room we got what we asked for clean and comfortable. Directions for the restaurant were poor and took sometime to obtain but other than that okay.
Hôtel Le Hussard
All rooms at Hôtel Le Hussard feature a TV, an electric kettle and a telephone. The private bathroom is complete with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning. French and Oriental dishes are served at the hotel’s restaurant, which offers a terrace with views of the Place Général de Gaulle.This property is a 17-minute walk from the Museum of Fine Arts. Alençon Train Station is 1,300 feet away.
- Parking is available for free on the road close to the hotel, so not a problem. Small room but comfy.
- I appreciated the friendly reception (by Valérie?) when I booked in late to the hotel. Without asking she offered a secure place inside the hotel for my bike. The hotel is like a classic French village hotel, comfortable but not modern, different from the ‘chain’ hotels with a cosy atmosphere and a good French breakfast.
- The breakfast was excellent, very friendly staff, comfortable room.
- Fantastic service really helpfull i speak very little french , not a problem
Rooms extremely clean.
Food in restaurant good. Staff friendly.
Le C Gourmand
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a hair dryer.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 27 miles from Le C Gourmand, while Alençon is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 43 miles from the accommodation.
- comfortable bed, clean and newly decorated. good free wifi, and free parking outside.
- Pleasant staff, good service, adequate room, excellent food, free parking. Really loved the location with plenty of local interest, including the cathedral, within easy walking distance.
- Friendly, small bedroom but roomy good bathroom. Unusual menu, really nice food. An excellent stop near the motorway in a very pretty town.
- The appearance and decor of the hotel is quite impressive
Very friendly staff. Lovely room. Spotlessly clean. Made us very welcome with the dog.
Would definitely stay there again
Hôtel Restaurant Le Dauphin
The 7 bedrooms are equipped with a TV set, a private bathroom with shower and toilets and free Wi-Fi internet access.There, in the center of Saint Pierre des Nids, facing the church, you will taste a refined cuisine made with fresh and seasonal products in the intimate decorum of our restaurant.
- A small family run hotel with a superb restaurant.
- Friendly staff, good restaurant. Pleasantly quirky hotel, adequate for overnight stay.
- We used this as a one night stop over. The staff were helpful and spoke good English and provided off road parking for our motorcycle. The restaurant food was lovely.
- They were very helpful in printing something for me and all staff very friendly.
- This is a very good restaurant, trained chef, excellent service and a simple basic but clean room upstairs.
All rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels, free Wi-Fi access and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries, and a hairdryer is available from reception.A breakfast buffet is offered daily and guests can enjoy lunch and dinner in the on-site restaurant. A children’s menu is also available.Guests can enjoy the atmosphere of the fragrant market; discover the old wood-panelled houses, towers, bell-towers and stroll along the cobbled-streets of Alençon city centre.
A very comfortable bed, a good night’s sleep.
We have stayed many times here and nothing changes, it remains good value.
- The shower/toilet seemed to have received a make over and were delightfully bright and clean. We enjoyed an evening meal and breakfast. We missed the cooked style breakfast but this is not served in this Hotel as it is typically French.
- Very comfortable bed with firm pillows. Receptionist really helpful and cheerful. Quiet location.
- Good location just off the autoroute. Dog friendly. Had a nice meal on the patio with a welcome glass of wine (or two).
- Fantastic staff and very accommodating. I will definitely stay again. Lady at the reception was wonderful. Breakfast was really good and hotel room perfect
- A very comfortable bed, a good night’s sleep.
B&B Hôtel Alencon Nord
At B&B Hôtel Alencon Nord, all rooms have a desk. The rooms have a closet.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Clean, modern, everything worked well. Breakfast was good value. Manager was friendly and helpful. The facility to enter, using our booking code, after midnight when hotel unstaffed was especially useful. Our advice though is to use GPS to find the hotel, especially if arriving in the dark. The route from a motorway exit is very complicated
I hadn’t mentioned my partners mobility problem but as soon as they saw him they changed our room to ground floor next to reception.
Close to motorway so great for a stop over
- Room was bigger and better than expected and the staff were very polite and helpful. THe breqakfast was much better than similar hotels we have visited.
- Excellent breakfast. Very good value for money. Lovely big comfy bed. Good powerful shower.
- comfortable room, clean and quiet on 2nd floor, twin beds. Good location for overnight stay.
All rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Le Mans is 31 miles from Auberge Normande, while Bagnoles de l’Orne is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 53 miles from the accommodation.
excellent traditional french menu.
very easy access to autoroute
- Perfect location just minutes from the A28 motorway exit for Alencon Nord. Great value for money and ideal for a long weekend stopover. A short walk to nearby facilities for eating out and about 40 minutes walk to Alencon town centre for more shops and eateries. Staff speak English and although we did not dine at the restaurant the menu looked inviting and was well visited by the locals.
- The evening meal was superb great value and good service
- The exterior was beautiful and the dining area/ food excellent
- Convenient location for an overnight stop while heading south. Very friendly english speaking staff. Willingness to modify a somewhat meaty menu in restaurant to meet needs of a couple of vegetarians! Nice grounds for a post meal stroll
- excellent traditional french menu.
Hotel des Ducs
Each room at Hotel des Ducs has a private bathroom with shower. They all have good lighting and feature a desk and a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hotel des Ducs and a restaurant is available only 100 feet away.You can discover Alençon on a touristic train, visit the Bikes Museum or the Musée des Beaux-Arts. Château de Carrouges is 21.1 miles away and the A28 Motorway access is a 6-minute drive from the hotel.
- Everything else. Nice room, welcoming host, good location for walking into Alencon, which is worth a look round. Good value, secure parking, nice garden.
- The owner Michelle was very helpful ,he could not do enough for us. Lovely garden to relax in, very quite, although opersit the ststion the hotel was very quite, breakfast was very good.
- Friendly welcome, good size room and convenient, secure parking. Kettle in the room was a bonus, not always found in French hotels. Although conveniently situated opposite the station, it was quiet and peaceful.
- Convienienly located to centre, with secure off street garden/courtyard parking. Manager had good English and was friendly and helpful supplying a little map. Rooms are large and well appointed overlooking the garden courtyard or the train station to the front, which was not noisy. The relaxing garden was wonderful for a little relaxation with refreshments from the bar. Would not hesitate to stay again!
- Easy to find opposite La Gare. Free safe parking inside lovely courtyard. Room was comfortable clean and quiet. Everything worked. Generous continental breakfast.
Le Chapeau Rouge
Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.A continental breakfast is available daily and restaurants or bars can also be found within walking distance. Guests reserving the half-board rate can enjoy dinner at a restaurant located a 5-minute walk from the property.Popular activities in the surrounding area include cycling, and Le Chapeau Rouge has a partnership with the VéloScenie Cycling Route which reaches from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel. The hotel is situated a 15-minute walk from Alencea Aquatic centre and a 5-minute walk from La Luciole Concert Place. The property offers free parking.
- It was great to have table and chairs outside to sit and enjoy the evening sunshine
- breakfast was nice with freshly heated Croissants. it is a funny System where the cheese on a plate and the big coffee pots are moved from one table to the next.
- Comfortable bed, good breakfast, room overlooked parked car; very quiet in spite of central location – easy to find & easy to leave town afterwards.
the owner / receptionist was helpful and patient. There was parking behind the property so easy to load/unload luggage but parking was difficult to manage.
the room was on the ground floor so practical for my disabled partner but the steps up to the entrance were difficult to manage particularly in the dark and wet.
- Good location; quiet but close enough to walk into the city centre. Basic but with all the essentials for an overnight stay. Friendly and helpful staff, very good, substantial breakfast and everything immaculately clean. Parking on-site.
Top Hotels In Radon Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Radon Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Radon Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Radon Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!