10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rabé De Las Calzadas Castile And Leon:
La Casa de Beli
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Casa de Beli offers accommodations in Tardajos, just 6 miles from Burgos. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find an ATM at the property.Covarrubias is 25 miles from La Casa de Beli, and Mata is 14 miles away. Burgos Airport is 10 miles from the property.
The staff was very nice
One gentleman even brought me salts to add to the water for my tired feet
- Everything! Exactly like the pictures, perfect place just 15mins from Burgos. Comfortable bed, warm and cosy. The restaurant was great too with a fixed menu for 10 EUR and breakfast for 2.5 EUR. The staff was lovely!
- Location excellent right on the road through the village. Comfortable bedroom with small balcony and view of village. Great shower. 3 course meal with good choices including a generous glass of wine for 10 euros
- Lovely room with private bathroom right on the Camino Santiago. Good on-site restaurant. Recently refurbished. Very comfortable.
- Excellent location, comfortable room and helpful, friendly staff
- The staff was very nice
La Posada del Pintor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Posada del Pintor offers accommodations in Las Quintanillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Burgos is 7 miles from La Posada del Pintor, and Covarrubias is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 11 miles from La Posada del Pintor.
- Hospitality was exceptional. Warm, very friendly and inviting. Would certainly go there again if travelling that way.
- Accommodation was very good, they were perfect hosts. Food was very good, the area itself was very quiet. But we were very satisfied with everything
- Bed very comfortable, house autentic, super service, a good place for stop over or holiday. Very close to the highway. Will come again.
- Blanca and Jesus made us feel very welcome. Their hospitality is outstanding. The rooms are beautiful with many original features. Jesus cooked us dinner like you would for a long lost friend. Thank you Blanca and Jesus, we will be back.
- Jesus and Blanca the owners were perfect hosts. This is a old house that has been very tastefully renovated and maintained. The bedroom was spotlessly clean and warm which was most welcome for November. Excellent breakfast.
Hotel Río Cabia
Hotel Río Cabia offers accommodations in Cabia. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Burgos is 8 miles from Hotel Río Cabia, and Covarrubias is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Río Cabia.
- Ideally located when travelling between North and South Spain. Great value and a pleasant staff
- They welcomed us extremely well,explained everything about the room.Wi Fi better than last time.we needed to depart early and it wasn’t a problem.Excellent stay.
- Easy location adjacent to the autoroute. Easy parking with covered secure (CCTV) option (extra E10). Room large, clean and tidy. Good bathroom.
- Good value for one night on the road. Good breakfast. Staff very kind
- Staff very helpful really clean hotel comfortable beds dog welcome
Hotel Area Serrano
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Area Serrano offers pet-friendly accommodations in Buniel, just 7 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Covarrubias is 23 miles from Hotel Area Serrano, and Mata is 17 miles away. Burgos Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Large freshly refurbished room. Nice bathroom though shower could do with a little tlc
- The lady at reception was very friendly. The rooms was very nice, clean and very spacious (room for 3).
- Great staff always a warm welcome, with my limited Spanish and also vegetarian, but staff go the extra mile to ensure I get a suitable freshly cooked meal. I can honestly say for the price this place cannot be beaten.
- As always great location, and good staff, clean comportable room.
- Clean, warm, next to motorway, and cheap what more could I want.
Hq La Galeria
One of our top picks in Burgos.Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hq La Galeria offers accommodations in Burgos, just 24 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mata is 11 miles from Hq La Galeria, and Oña is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The cafe food was excellent and the food was really good value for the money.
The breakfast was very good.
The staff were very helpful.
- Handy from the motorway. Very clean, spacious, free Wi-fi, excellent food and professional, polite and friendly staff. First class.
- For a stop over hotel this was perfect, the rooms are like English 4* hotels at a fraction of the price. Rooms are large, beds are comfortable, facilities in the room included a mini bar as well as combs, toothbrush, toothpaste and many more you wouldn’t expect.
- We enjoyed the tapas. Breakfast was good. Cannot find anything negative to say about about our stay there.
- Receptionist was fantastic. Gave us a map of Burgos and highlighted all the places of interest and the best streets to go for an evening meal and where to [park.
- The cafe food was excellent and the food was really good value for the money.
Hotel Rey Arturo
With comfortable accommodations and a convenient location with great access to the region’s major road network, the hotel is ideal for travelers, tourist and those on business.Just 3 miles from Burgos and with fast, convenient access to Madrid, Valladolid and Palencia, the hotel is a good choice whatever your reason for visiting the area. The comfortable accommodations and location just off the main road, make the hotel a comfortable place to rest whether you are visiting the area on vacation or on business or just traveling through.Each of the rooms with private bathrooms has a telephone, radio, satellite TV and internet access. Handicap accessible rooms are also available.Enjoy dinner in the Rey Arturo’s traditional Spanish dining room, which serves authentic local dishes.
- Did not have breakfast evening meal verry poor not up to the standard of my last visit.to much banging and noise from the next bedroom had to complain to reception to be able to sleep.
- Excellent location for travellers. Convenient being just off Autoroute. Hotel is adjacent to a fuel station and supermarket.
- The location is excellent for anyone travelling too or from the Santander ferry, just off the motorway near Burgos. It was warm enough considering the extremely cold weather.
- We stayed a the hotel many times no problems at all
Excellent meals in restaurant and most pleasant waitress [a shame she is leaving]
Easy place to find, close to motorway. Service area includes a supermarket and fuel station.
Abadía Burgos Camino Santiago
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Abadía Burgos Camino Santiago offers accommodations in Burgos, just 31 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Covarrubias is 22 miles from Abadía Burgos Camino, and Mata is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from Abadía Burgos Camino Santiago.
- We stayed here while doing the Camino. It’s on the far side of Burgos so nice for the morning to literally walk out the door, turn right and be almost out of the city. After staying in Albergue’s for so long it was lovely to have a bath…a jacuzzi one too!
- The staff were very courteous and professional. The room was of an excellent standard, very comfortable and clean. It’s right on the Camino de Santiago, so it would be a perfect destination for weary pilgrims. The breakfast was serviceable (all you need)…and the price was great. I would highly recommend this hotel!
- The registration staff was particularly helpful in holding my backpack for the day, arranging taxi service for the following morning, and suggesting places to eat in the evening. The room was convenient and quiet, with ability to open window and control outside light.
- There was ample parking with easy access, and there were plenty of places nearby where a reasonable snack was available. The room was comfortable and relaxing. It was easy to take my dog for a walk, and the area was dog friendly.
- The Roman theme throughout the hotel but particularly in the bedroom. The breakfast was pretty good too.
Hotel Rural La Consulta De Isar
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Rural La Consulta De Isar offers accommodations in Isar, just 12 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Covarrubias is 30 miles from Isar, and Mata is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Everything about this hotel is awesome. The staff went out if their way to accomodate. The food was excellent. It was quiet. I will stay here again!
- Friendly,helpful host. Quiet location. Convient night halt.
It was warm and comfy basic homely food and very good
Had a good nights rest
- Friendly and very helpful manager. Meals and service excellent.
Excellent service getting to and from the Camino trail.
Dinner was very good.
Hotel Las Terrazas
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Las Terrazas is located in Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 23 miles from Hotel Las Terrazas, and Mata is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Las Terrazas.
The room was clean and comfortable.
The bar restaurant was lively and although a bit basic, the food was good and very reasonably priced. This was 2 star accommodation with a true Spanish feel and good for a 1 night stop over.
- Quiet location on edge of town In a business district. Easy to get to from out of town. Not difficult to get to town centre by car. A good place to stay when in transit. Easy parking. Staff pleasant and helpful. Breakfast very basic but the freshly made orange juice was good. However for the price we paid for the room we thought this was acceptable.
- Good, clean very reasonably priced hotel with ample parking. Restaurant serves good food at discount prices. We always stay here when traveling to and from Portugal.
- Very clean, comfortable and good value. Restaurant convienent and also good value.
- Really nice place ideal location for a stop over. Plenty of space for parking and afilling station next door.
- The room was clean and comfortable.
Hotel Puerta de Burgos
One of our top picks in Burgos.Hotel Puerta de Burgos is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 21 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hotel Puerta de Burgos, and Oña is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Close to center. Staff is helpful and friendly. Garage is available at additional cost.
- Great breakfast. Overall fantastic value for money.
- The staff in the dining room both for the breakfast and the dinner where excellent. I have Celiac Disease and one of the waitresses took especially good care of my needs.
- Very helpful staff. Clean modern hotel. Great bathroom with thick fluffy towels.
- The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We were only passing through this time but would like to return and see more of Burgos.
Top Hotels In Rabé De Las Calzadas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rabé de las Calzadas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!