10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rabanera del Pinar Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rabanera del Pinar Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rabanera del Pinar Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rabanera del Pinar Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rabanera del Pinar Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rabanera del Pinar Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rabanera del Pinar Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rabanera Del Pinar Castile And Leon:
Manrique de Lara
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Manrique de Lara offers accommodations in San Leonardo de Yagüe, just 17 miles from El Burgo de Osma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Valdelinares is 9 miles from Manrique de Lara, and Vinuesa is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Very quiet. Friendly staff. Plenty of parking. Comfortable and clean.
- Staff are really welcoming and helpful. Beautiful scenery and fresh air. Hotel is very clean and comfortable. Great value for money. Very relaxing stay. Many thanks.
- Bed clean and room comfortable, with a wow factor. Balcony with beautiful views
- Staff were excellent and very friendly. Great location on the door step of the Lobos River Canyon and the staff had intimate and valuable knowledge of the area.
- Staff very friendly and helpful and gave us information for superb walking in the area, Val de Lobos.
Hotel Santo Domingo de Silos
Located in Santo Domingo de Silos in the region of Castila y Leon, 30 miles from Burgos, Hotel Santo Domingo de Silos features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranda de Duero is 24 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos, and Valdelinares is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Although I had to get by with my limited Spanish ( hotel spoke no English ) all the staff were very welcoming and helpful. Hotel decor and furniture had old world Spanish charm about it. Took own car therefore good to find secure private parking. Hotel location is right next to the Monastery.
- Not impressed at all. No one to welcome on arrival, it took awhile after receiving key to find our room.
- Bigger than expected with more sophistication than expected from the star rating.
- Our second stay here, this time for two nights, secure parking for our motorcycles and a great base for touring the national parks. Local bars and restraunts great.
- Good value for money – comfortable stay, with a good buffet breakfast included and a pool with loungers (this is a short walk off site but secure and private to the hotel). The guy on reception was great – so cheerful and unfazed under pressure. He made sure I was happy with the parking space allocated and gave very good instructions on reaching the car park and the best way to get into the space. The underground parking was around 7 euros, but worth it to have the car in the cool (there is a large, open, free public parking around 100m away at the entrance to the town). It’s easy to find: as you enter the town, park in the car park on the right and then keep walking along the road in the same direction and the hotel is on the left. The Hostal reception is the second entrance (the first being to their restaurant). They will then tell you how to access parking if you wish.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Hotel Villaneila is located in Neila in the region of Castila y Leon, just 18 miles from Ezcaray. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Valdelinares is 25 miles from Hotel Villaneila, and Vinuesa is 16 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 38 miles away.
- An excellent value hotel in a picturesque mountain setting with very friendly, helpful staff. We stayed two days and Xavier did everything possible to make our stay a great success. He modified his menu to cope with our friends’ dietary requirements and sold us food for a picnic the day we went hiking because there are no shops in the village. He also gave us lots of useful information about the surrounding area and the best places for walking.
- What a great help Javier was, we arrived at the hotel with a puncture late on a Saturday, Javier managed to get a local who would be prepared to come out very early the next day even though everywhere was closed on a Sunday, as we had a ferry to catch in Santander. Javier you’re a star, great customer service!
- Very laid-back place in a small, remote village surrounded by hills. Good for a short stay.
- El trato recibido y la ubicación para actividades en la naturaleza
- Una experiencia increíblemente muy familiar en todos los aspectos!
Hotel Tres Coronas de Silos
Hotel Tres Coronas De Silos is an 18th-century palace just yards from the famous Silos Monastery. It has free Wi-Fi.The interiors include stone, wood, stained glass and tiled floors. All rooms in the Tres Coronas De Silos have hydromassage showers, as well as satellite TV. Many have views of the monastery or the mountain.Tres Coronas De Silos has a restaurant serving regional cuisine. It specializes in dishes cooked in the wood-burning oven. The bar offers a range of cocktails.Hotel Tres Coronas De Silos can be found in the Plaza Mayor of Santo Domingo de Silos, a quiet town. The nearby Benedictine abbey is famous for its Romanesque cloister and Gregorian chant. Burgos is about 35 miles away.
- The lobby and restaurant/bar are pleasantly decorated in “castle-style” furniture and lighting. Our room was small but very comfortable. The location, facing the plaza, is only a stone’s throw from the monastery, with its church and cloisters. We ate at the hotel’s restaurant–a nice leg of baby lamb for two. There’s at least one other restaurant (others closed in Oct., it seemed) and a bar–on either side of the plaza.
Very very hard working nice girls who took care of the bar area and who
doubled as maids / servers The food served ( lamb, rabbit, vegetable
stew , wild mushrooms, sopa castellana was excellent!) The girls served
me Thursday afternoon. They were so conscientious!
The only staff member on duty was very nice – and from what we could see, she covered all the jobs at the hotel.
- Small friendly hotel close to the Monastery and impressive Romanesque Cloisters
- An excellent, rustic and character-filled motel / room. Large room with en-suite and a ‘stick-your-upper-body-out’ type open window that looked out into the town’s main courtyard and over to the magnificent cathedrals. Yes, the cathedral bells were loud when they chimed or played a two-minute tune, but you are only 70 metres away. It’s part of the experience – just enjoy it! Motel service, staff, restaurant, and cosy and well-stocked bar, were all first rate. Car-parking was either in the adjacent laneways or about 350 metres west in the town’s ‘Tourist-designated’ car park. Safe, well-lit and well-used by other patrons; and free, too! Sad Hill Cemetery (setting for the final scene of Sergio Leone’s ‘The Good, The Bad and The Ugly’) and the National Park were a 10 min drive by car north of the motel / town. This motel enhanced the whole experience for me in SDdS: thank you very much to the staff!
Hotel Silos 2000
Located in Santo Domingo de Silos, 30 miles from Burgos, Hotel Silos 2000 features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.Aranda de Duero is 24 miles from Hotel Silos 2000, and Valdelinares is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Silos 2000.
- Convenient to lovely little town . Very cheap accomodatian
- Set off the main road into the countryside but well worth the effort. Hotel had a friendly atmosphere as soon as you walked in. Food was spot on and portions big enough to feed an army. Lovely terrace to sit and enjoy your cold beer on a summer evening. Everything done by the owner who catered to everyone.
- Super location & able to park outside. Within easy walking distance of the monastery. A bargain price and our second stay. We’ve tried a couple of other places in Santo Domingo and this is by far the best in terms of location & value for money.
- The value for the room was high. The room was very clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very nice. It was spacious and modern. The location relative to the main part of the town was a short walking distance. It was very close to the Monasterio de Santo Domingo de Silos. The restaurant on the premises was convenient.
- Great for a stop over. Clean room. Great location, beautiful area.
El Nido de Pinares
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Nido de Pinares offers accommodations in Navaleno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Soria is 28 miles from El Nido de Pinares, and El Burgo de Osma is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 48 miles from El Nido de Pinares.
- Modern, excellent hotel right on the edge of pristine forests. Clean, well-run property. Owner speaks fluent English.
Domingo y Rodrigo nos asesoraron de lujo para visitar los mejores lugares de la zona y fueron muy amable con nuestro hijo!
Recomiendo que os bajéis su app para recorrer la zona.
Excelente en todos los aspectos!
- Excelente alojamiento en una zona muy recomendable. Lo mejor por encima de todo el servicio del propietario.
Todo nuevo y muy limpio.
En un buen enclave entre zonas de interés.
- Es un sitio magnífico con una atención insuperable. Seguro que volvemos en breve.
Hotel Rural Villa de Silos
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Villa de Silos offers accommodations in Santo Domingo de Silos, just 30 miles from Burgos. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranda de Duero is 24 miles from Hotel Rural Villa de Silos, and Valdelinares is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- kind hotel staff, location close to the church, clean room
- If you want to experience a local rustic Spanish town, go here. It is the local bar and restaurant/hotel. The owner and his wife are lovely and very friendly. We had a room looking over the local square. It is a few steps down to the monastery and go up the hill (5 minutes) for a great view. Locals start from the hotel after coffee for great hikes! For us it was with Garabandal the best experience in North Spain. We also stayed in nice paradors but the atmosphere here cannot be beaten. It is not a luxury hotel but it is very comfy as it is. And we even got a free breakfast (lovely bread with great coffee). So do not miss it!
- Restaurant onsite. A la carte menu good value. Room very warm. Bed comfortable.
- Muy buena ubicación. Las habitaciones son muy bonitas y también el comedor y el bar. Buen desayuno: tostadas, bollería, pastas, zumo, café, etc.; el dueño muy atento por si queríamos más cosas; cenamos un día y estaba muy bueno, también.
- La gentillesse du patron, le côté rustique de la chambre, le dîner simple mais pas cher ainsi que la proximité avec le monastère de Santo Domingo de Silos ( but de notre séjour)
Hotel Brezales is located in Espejón, 24 miles from Aranda de Duero and 20 miles from El Burgo de Osma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Valdelinares is 14 miles from Hotel Brezales, and Vinuesa is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Palacios de la Sierra, 25 miles from Ezcaray, Hotel Villarreal features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV is featured.El Burgo de Osma is 26 miles from Hotel Villarreal, and Valdelinares is 19 miles away. Burgos Airport is 37 miles from the property.
The hotel staff very kindly posted to the UK a bag of electrical kit we left behind.
Nice menu del dia supper.
Lo que más nos gustó fue el servicio, el trato es excelente.
Unas personas muy amables.
- La relación calidad precio está bien, es un pueblo tranquilo, cenamos en el hotel por que no había muchas más opciones, la dueña del hotel muy amable pendiente de atender a nuestra demanda ya que íbamos con niños y adapto las comidas a ellos, las ensaladas y tabla de embutido eran muy completas, las recomiendo
Estuvieron muy atentos con nosotros! Muy agradable.
La cena estuvo fenomenal, comida casera muy buena calidad precio!!
Las habitaciones están bien y el entorno está muy bien.
- la amabilidad del personal, alrededores muy bonitos
- The hotel staff very kindly posted to the UK a bag of electrical kit we left behind.
La Quinta del Nar
Located in Quintanar de la Sierra in the region of Castila y Leon, 25 miles from Ezcaray, La Quinta del Nar features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.El Burgo de Osma is 27 miles from La Quinta del Nar, and Valdelinares is 19 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 40 miles away.
- Helpfulness and friendliness. They did our laundry! Supermarket very handy. The Internet was very good even in the rooms and this makes a big difference for travellers.
Buena relación calidad precio
Personal muy amable
- La facilidad para acceder al restaurante y la rapidez mas la limpieza.
- Buena calidad precio,sencillo pero estuvimos muy comodos,con todo lo necesario,muy limpio y cercano a las lagunas de Neila,aunque esta en un poligono de carretera esta muy accesible para hacer rutas .
- Facilidad de aparcamiento y acceso a carretera general
Top Hotels In Rabanera Del Pinar Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rabanera del Pinar Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rabanera del Pinar Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rabanera del Pinar Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!