10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rábade Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rábade Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rábade Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rábade Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rábade Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rábade Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rábade Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rábade Galicia:
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Coto Real offers accommodations in Rábade. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugo is 8 miles from Coto Real, and Sarria is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 40 miles from Coto Real.
- Excellent restaurant, quiet, nice higher end option for the pilgrim, but must take taxi
- Incredible Service, very well trained staff. Great bed. Good internet-Connection. Check out the Restaurant, good value for Money, creative kitchen and even good Options for vegetarians.
- Can I give it more than 10/10? Excellent, really comfortable, wonderful staff, great value for money.
- Hotel was good, clean and well kept. Probably the best place in Rabade.
Very helpful staff, for the gluten free diet was provided adequate food.
The restaurant serves delicious meal.
Featuring free WiFi, Motel Paraiso offers accommodations in Outeiro de Rei. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugo is 7 miles from Motel Paraiso, and Sarria is 25 miles away. A Coruña Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- El jacuzzi y la iluminación eran perfectos, la cama súper cómoda y grande y el servicio de habitaciones estupendo, así como los precios, totalmente asequibles!
- La intimidad que da y el precio de la carta muy asequible
- Todo escelente. Lo recomendamos y volvemos sin problema.
- Tranquilidad absoluta, cama muy cómoda, muy limpio, el coche en el garaje justo debajo de la habitación, con acceso directo a la misma. Es verdad que está apartado pero a unos 10 minutos en coche de la ciudad. No es ningún inconveniente si viajas en coche. Es cierto que no tienes contacto con el personal del hotel, pero todas las peticiones que le haces a través del teléfono son atendidas de inmediato. El aire acondicionado perfecto.
La chambre, le coté romantique et erotique de la chambre
Le service 24h/24h
Hotel Santiago & Spa
One of our top picks in Lugo.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Santiago & Spa offers accommodations in Lugo. The hotel has a spa center and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sarria is 17 miles from Hotel Santiago & Spa, and Portomarin is 12 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The rooms are extremely comfortable and QUIET. We were further from downtown, but it wasn’t far with a car, so the distance was acceptable.
- Evening meal was very nice in the Restaurant, reasonably priced as well. Very good selection for breakfast, hot food selection as well as cold.
- Exceptional heated pool for a business/highway hotel. Very comfortable accommodations. Ideal for travelers.
- Very good and friendly service, rooms were comfortable, pool is very nice.
- Average hotel, but listen: the food is INCREDIBLE from the average looking hotel restaurant! I have no idea who they have in their kitchen but seriously, works of art came out of it. The crema sopa: stunning. Pulpo de gallega: best ‘Ive had in Spain and I’m not kidding. All of it was so good. Amazing food!
Hotel Metropol by Carris
Set near Lugo’s historic centre, Hotel Metropol by Carris is just 5 minutes’ walk from the Roman Wall, a World Heritage Site, and 2 minutes’ walk from Lugo Train Station. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Featuring parquet floors, the bright and airy bedrooms come with a TV, heating, and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer.The Metropol’s informal cafe serves food until mid-day.The hotel has 24-hour reception and private on-site parking can be reserved.
- The stuff is very welcoming, nice and professional
The staff is VERY NICE.
Breakfast is in a cafeteria so great coffee and home made cake.
5-7 minutes away from the old city wall (center).
- Decent quality and spacious apartment for two would be enough even for more days stay.
Very good hotel, friendly/helpful staff. The room was extremely clean room. Near city centre (few minutes walk) and close to railway station (less than 2 minutes walk).
Highly recommended for a weekend break in beautiful Lugo.
- A short walk slightly uphill to Lugo city walls. Hotel has a lift to all floors. 24 hour reception and access by buzzer. Friendly staff gave us maps. Bright and clean. Free parking on street behind or in hotel car park round the back under the building if you book a space (8 Euros a night). Small kitchen area with useful fridge.
Hotel Méndez Núñez
With a superb location in the centre of Lugo, a beautiful, ancient, Roman walled town, Hotel Méndez Núñez is a charming, historic hotel that has been family-run for generations. While the hotel has many beautifully preserved original features, it also offers modern comforts and facilities.All of the rooms are exterior-facing, offering unique views over the historic town. They also feature central heating, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and free WiFi. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.You can also enjoy a drink at the bar on the 6th floor, with beautiful views of the city centre from the outdoor terrace.Admire the exhibition room in the Méndez Nuñez which boasts beautiful collections of artwork.The hotel’s location 2 minutes from the train station and a short walk from the city’s main attractions, such as its Roman ruins, makes it a great choice.
- This hotel is perfectly located just off the Plaza inside the ancient walled part of Lugo. The room was beautiful and the bed was very comfortable. The rooftop bar was nice for a glass of wine, but we were the only people there. I suppose the rest of the city is so extraordinary that staying in even for a minute was silly! Lugo was a very nice surprise.
- Grand spot, staff are dead on but the bar/kitchen needs a rethink
- Spacious, comfortable room with a little balcony. Staff were very helpful in our preparations for walking the camino primitivo. Excellent breakfast included.
Bed firm and comfortable with wool blanket having a colorful motif. Excellent breakfast offering a variety of meats, cheese and cereals in a room with a view of Lugo. Wait staff offered refills of cafe con leche.
Front desk staff very helpful with directions and flexible on late checkout.
- Great central location in the old town. Balcony, nice room and bathroom. Good breakfast.
Hotel Torre de Núñez
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Torre de Núñez offers accommodations in Lugo, just 15 miles from Sarria. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portomarin is 13 miles from Hotel Torre de Núñez, and Melide is 25 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 46 miles away.
- Very comfortable room. Great food at the restaurant. The breakfast was tasty and plentiful. It was nice to have free parking. Easy access from the highway.
- The room was spacious, the design a little quirky. It was very quiet
Hotel was absolutely beautiful … as were the two young ladies at front desk
Dinner in the restaurant was yummy !
Highly recommend this place !!
Convenient stopover en route to Santiago de Compostella
- Very, very big room (45 m2), with big comfortable beds and coach. Luxory bathroom. Very good breakfast. Quiet.
Exe Puerta San Pedro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Exe Puerta San Pedro offers accommodations in Lugo, just 17 miles from Sarria.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Portomarin is 14 miles from Exe Puerta San Pedro, and Melide is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 miles from Exe Puerta San Pedro.
- I liked the views, the bedroom location was great and the hotel is in the city center.
1. Near long-term bus station, easy access
2. Nice staff
3. Quiet room and environment
- The location, very convenient, next to the bus station and to one of the main gates of the Lugo wall.
- Satisfactory two star hotel, nothing wrong and very close to wonderful walled city
- Street parking can be problematic, particularly near the hotel however most of it is free.
Hotel Ceao is located at the Ceao Business Park, just a few feet from the service area and gas station. It offers free parking, free WiFi and a 24 hour reception. It is just off the N-VI Motorway, only 3.1 miles from Lugo. The A-6 Motorway, which goes from A Coruña to Madrid, is less than 5 minutes’ drive away.All rooms at Hotel Ceao feature heating and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.A bar-cafeteria and a restaurant can be found at this hotel, as well as a gifts shop and a smoking room. A laundry service is available for an extra cost.
- Las habitaciones están renovadas y limpias. Entre semana hay muy pouco ruido
- Esta limpio y la relación calidad precio es muy correcta. Lo mejor, el personal de limpieza de las habitaciones.
- Buen hotel en relacion calidad-precio para dormir 1 o 2 días. Yo me he alojado en una de las nuevas habitaciones, considero que vale la pena pagar 5e más por ellas. La habitación es cómoda, moderna y amplia. Los baños estupendos y todo muy limpio. El desayuno bueno, por 3e tienes zumo natural, café o colacao y bollería.
- Aunque cogimos la habitación económica, la estancia fue genial. La cama muy cómoda, la habitación caliente yel baño muy bien. La verdad es que estuvimos muy a gusto
- Está súper bien combinado. Tiene una decoración y un baño que me encantaron
Hotel Los Olmos
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Los Olmos offers accommodations in Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarria is 19 miles from Hotel Los Olmos, and Portomarin is 16 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Staff were great , very helpful and also patient with my Spanish, They DO speak English, contrary to a review I saw on here. Warm, central heated, free parking. Good strong coffee, shower and WiFi. It reminded me that perhaps each country has its own version of Fawlty Towers. Eclectic display cabinet full of oddities and a lovely vintage motorbike in reception. You will not see that at Ibis!! Unique experience
- friendly & helpful staff. secure parking offered
- Spacious rooms, very clean, well located if you are only passing through and want a comfortable bed at a reasonable price.
- The room was comfortable, the shower good and the Wifi strong. I especially liked the breakfast which wasn’t huge but very tasty and served with a smile in the hotel’s café-bar.
- Very good restaurant 50 meters from the hotel. But they were not able to tell us about it!
Hotel Ceao Express
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Ceao Express offers accommodations in Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sarria is 20 miles from Hotel Ceao Express, and Portomarin is 17 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- La verdad nos pareció muy bien situado poco ruido ,muy limpio y la atención personal genial
- La colazione buona. Lo staff molto gentile. Al primo impatto non da una buona impressione,ma una volta entrati le camere sono carine e la struttura è stata ristrutturata da poco.
- La habitación es enorme, como pocas que he estado. La cama cómoda y el baño completo.
- LA AMABILIDAD DEL PERSONAL Y LO CUIDADAS QUE ESTABAN LAS INSTALACIONES DEL HOTEL.
La habitación era genial. Amplia, con 2 camas,como queríamos. Colchón y almohada muy cómoda. El baño también era amplio, y tenía secador. A pesar de ser una habitación para fumadores, no olía nada a tabaco. Y eso nos gustó! Limpieza sublime
Top Hotels In Rábade Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rábade Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rábade Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rábade Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!