10 Best Hotels To Stay In R Corner Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
R Corner Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in R Corner Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in R Corner Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in R Corner Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in R Corner Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in R Corner Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In R Corner Washington State:
At the base of the Olympic Mountains, just off Highway 101 and 2 miles from downtown Port Angeles, this lodge-style hotel features an outdoor pool and a bistro. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in each wood-furnished room of the Olympic Lodge. A coffee maker and ironing facilities are included.Olympic Lodge’s full-service on-site restaurant, The Whistling Frog, serves breakfast consisting of locally sourced ingredients daily up to 10 am.A fitness room, whirlpool and business center are open to all guests. The decorative lobby has a sitting area with an inviting fireplace and views of the outdoor water features.The hotel is just 2 miles from the Olympic National Park Visitors Center. The Peninsula Golf Club is adjacent to the Olympic Lodge.
- This is a great place to stay we had a great room, great service and just a great experience overall
- The accommodations were excellent. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The lodge as a whole was incredibly clean. Waitress in the restaurant was a rock star!
The bed was so comfortable!! Debated on going ahead with the plan to go to Hoh, or stay in bed until check out.
Breakfast was delicious. I would highly recommend staying here.
- Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Well worth the little extra in price. Beautiful hotel, decor, and location. Very clean and comfortable room. One of the best hotels I’ve stayed out. Mini fridge and microwave in room. Front staff was very helpful in giving us tips on good hiking areas and directions. Not a full restaurant in house but the did have good breakfast choices.
- At the front desk Kelly was wonderful and most helpful. For the mornings Dominique served me with kindness and helpful caring. The cook Sheryl kept me coming back for more of her exceptional eggs.
Days Inn Port Angeles
Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and guests can take advantage of a daily continental breakfast at this Port Angeles hotel. The Victoria BC Ferry is just a 5-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all guest rooms at the Days Inn Port Angeles. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests can enjoy waffles, oatmeal, muffins, and pastries at the continental breakfast provided by the Port Angeles Days Inn. Fresh fruit, cereal, tea and coffee are also included.A seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub, and business center are all on site at the hotel. A laundromat is also available for guest use.
- I enjoyed the waffles and fruit. the breakfast area was set up nice and easy access to all items. and was kept clean.
- the receptionist who checked us out was very kind.
- the staff was great and the rooms were cozy an clean, bed was good. we would stay again.
- Excellent location, facility was exactly what we needed. The bed had a few pillows on it, and they were all slightly different firmness, which was great as my wife and I were each able to have one we liked! Check in and check out was a breeze and the staff were amazing!
- Great although crowded breakfast facility. Staff accommodated when daughter was sick and had to check in sooner than usual so she could rest.
Juan de Fuca Cottages
One of our top picks in Sequim.Showcasing a barbecue and a private beach area, Juan de Fuca Cottages is located in Sequim, just 21 miles from Victoria.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find business center at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Port Townsend is 18 miles from Juan de Fuca Cottages, and Port Angeles is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 53 miles from Juan de Fuca Cottages.
- How quiet and relaxed it was. Also the folks who work there are simply great and friendly.
- The cottage was warm and cozy, the jetted soaking tub was a huge plus with my wife.
- I loved the room from the minute I walked it. It was cozy and comfortable with a home like feeling.
- Very awesome stay! Staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was wonderful! Could not ask for a better place to stay. We will definitely be back several times!
- excellent staff. beautiful view. cute cottages. perfect place if you are looking for some peace and quiet.
Quality Inn & Suites Sequim
Located in Sequim, 27 miles from Victoria, Quality Inn & Suites Sequim features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Port Townsend is 17 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Sequim, and Port Angeles is 14 miles away.
- i had a one year old and A 5 year old with me they enjoyed it amazing breakfast maker waffles chocolate or original eggs sausage potatoes biscuits and gravy indoor pool
- Comfy bed and pillows , hot water .. good tv and great breakfast ??
- friendly staff, clean room and breakfast is better
- The staff were wonderful, the hotel was very clean and the location was perfect. We stayed at the hotel for 11 days for business, we would definitely stay there again.
- The staff was fantastic and as helpful as one could ask for. Yolanda made this trip for us
Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles
One of our top picks in Port Angeles.In downtown Port Angeles, this Washington hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, a restaurant and lounge and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. The terminal for ferries departing to Victoria, British Columbia is just a 4 minute walk away.All guest rooms at Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles include a cable TV. The air-conditioned rooms provide a comfortable sitting area, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Select rooms have private balconies with views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca.Port Angeles CrabHouse and The CrabHouse Lounge are on site at Port Angeles Red Lion Hotel. Port Angeles CrabHouse serves signature dishes such as Alder Planked Salmon, Dungeness Crabcakes and homemade bread pudding and offers panoramic waterfront views. The CrabHouse Lounge features appetizers and drink specials.A 24-hour front desk is available at Port Angeles Red Lion. For convenience, a business center and a fitness center are also available on site.Port Angeles Fine Art Center is an 8 minute drive from this hotel. William R Fairchild International Airport is 4 miles away.
- The water view was incredible, boat traffic and mountain views. Easy walking distance to a variety of restaurants. Our ocean view room was nice and quiet.
- The check in / check out process was quick and easy which was great when we arrived late and left early in the morning.
- We were on a bird watching trip on the Puget Sound and we loved setting up our spotting scope and birding from the warmth of our room on the water.
Beautiful view from our private balcony.
Very comfortable bed.
- Large,tastefully appointed room.Perfect location to restaurants and Coho ferry.
Olympic View Inn
Olympic View Inn is located in Sequim, 27 miles from Victoria and 17 miles from Port Townsend.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn Uptown
The Quality Inn Uptown is in the heart of Port Angeles. Located high on the bluff overlooking the Port Angeles Harbor, Strait of Juan De Fuca and Vancouver Island, Canada, guests can also enjoy views of the Olympic Mountain range.Just steps from this Port Angeles, WA hotel are ferries to Victoria, British Columbia and the San Juan Islands, as well as great shops, art galleries and a variety of excellent restaurants.The Quality Inn Uptown is truly in the center of it all. Several popular attractions are minutes away on the North Olympic Peninsula, such as the Olympic National Park, Hurricane Ridge ski and snowboard area, Lake Crescent and the Olympic Discovery Trail. The Sol Duc Hot Springs and Sol Duc Falls are 40 miles away and the Hoh Rain Forest is 90 miles away. Golf courses, the Olympic Game Farm and Peninsula College are also nearby.Hotel features and amenities include free deluxe continental breakfast with hot Belgian waffles, biscuits and gravy, free wireless high-speed internet access in all rooms and throughout the hotel, free USA Today available each weekday morning in lobby, and free local calls. This hotel provides business travelers with modern conveniences like spacious work areas, fax and copy services and a 24-hour business center.With windows in each guest room, guests can enjoy view of the Olympic Mountains or the Port Angeles Harbor. Each well-furnished room comes equipped with cable TV with HBO, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards.
- It was very nice. The people were great and made you feel very welcome.
- Great stay for the price, and got free chilli soup in the afternoon. 🙂
- The rooms were a little outdated but clean and comfortable.
- Old fashioned but clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet area clean and ample food, but typical travel foods – nothing special. Staff friendly.
- Good location overseeing the harbor and friendly staff.
Econo Lodge Sequim
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Sequim offers accommodations in Sequim, just 27 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.Port Townsend is 15 miles from Econo Lodge Sequim, and Port Angeles is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Not much in breakfast just cold cerealmuffi no eggs.
- The nreakfast bar lacked protein. I found all carns served. I would have appreciated boiled eggs as I have to have a protein for breakfast.
- Front desk gave us great service, room was really clean and smelled good, which is all we ask, gave us a senior discount, was close to eating establishments, the town of Sequim is just wonderful to explore and there was a Casino down the road by far the best of the 3 rooms we booked!!?
- Front staff was hospitable; parking was convenient
- We were greeted warmly as we checked in and were given the rundown on breakfast and laundry facilities as we enjoyed a cup of coffee available in the lobby all day. Our room was super clean which is important to me. The bed proved to be extremely comfortable. Breakfast was adequate: muffins, cereal, toast, bananas, milk, orange juice, and coffee. Considering most hotels/motels don’t offer breakfast, breakfast was a bonus deal. Despite the closeness to a main arterial, we didn’t hear traffic noise. Monetarily, it’s the best deal in town.
Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park is set in Sequim. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The hotel has a hot tub and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, the rooms are fitted with a desk. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A hot continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Victoria is 27.3 miles from Red Lion Inn & Suites at Olympic National Park, while Port Townsend is 14.9 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 55.3 miles away. & Cedars Casino is 5.2 miles away.
- The property is easy to find, nice remodel, lots of potential, amazing deal
- The continental breakfast was nicer than expected. As a suite, it provided essential luxuries of refer & coffee maker chairs & table. It was not a “kitchen” unit, so I did not expect full meal preparation facilities.
- Breakfast was great:) eggs bacon and waffles:) yummy!
- Room was clean and newly refinished. Comfortable bed.
- Roof leaked in bathroom, pool was inoperable. They did upgrade to better room which was great. Charged $37 more than Booking .com
RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B offers accommodations in Sequim. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Victoria is 28 miles from RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B, and Port Townsend is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 55 miles from RED CABOOSE GETAWAY B&B.
- Very nice owners. It was very hot, no effective AC, difficult to sleep. Very tight quarters because each room is an old railroad car. Tolerable for a one night stay.
All the above, Olaf and Charlottes were lovely hosts. Their place is so much fun!!
Just fantastic. The cabooses are all beautifully renovated, a real labour of love. We stayed in the Circus caboose which was great, including a lovely jacuzzi bath. Every little detail was thought through perfectly, I’ve never seen anything like it. Olaf and Charlotte were wonderful hosts and the breakfast was the best we had on our holiday- they even made different food for my partner to accommodate him not eating cheese!
The most memorable and enjoyable place we stayed on our entire trip- one of my favourites ever. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Unique experience and excellent breakfast and delightful hosts!
- This was an amazing experience. If I were to advise someone I didn’t know well about whether to book a stay here, I would caution them to remember that they are scheduling a night’s stay in an actual railroad caboose, and that as a result, the experience is a bit different from an average B&B. The walls are made of steel, as is most of the restroom, and there’s a bit of a climb to reach your room. But there are unique tradeoffs as well, from the railroad-related DVDs to the ability to sit and unwind in one of the observation seats in the cupola (if your caboose was built with one of those). The four-course breakfast was delicious and thoughtfully made, and served in the environment of an old Burlington Zephyr dining car. All in all, a wonderful time!
Top Hotels In R Corner Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in R Corner Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in R Corner Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in R Corner Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!