10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quiroga Michoacan – Top Hotel Reviews
Quiroga Michoacan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quiroga Michoacan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quiroga Michoacan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quiroga Michoacan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quiroga Michoacan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quiroga Michoacan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quiroga Michoacan:
Sandunga Cabañas Boutique
Sandunga Cabañas Boutique is located in Tzintzuntzán, just 24 miles from Morelia. The inn has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a gift shop at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Pátzcuaro is 9 miles from Sandunga Cabañas Boutique, and Quiroga is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Lago Sol Hotel & Suites
Boasting a heated pool and beautiful views from Tzintzuntzan’s Lago de Patzcuaro Lake, Lago Sol Hotel & Suites offers spacious accommodation with free Wi-Fi. Other facilities include various sports courts and a restaurant.With Mexican-themed decorations and tiled floors, the spacious rooms come with garden views and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen or a patio.Lago Sol Hotel & Suites is located 6.2 miles from Quiroga and 8.1 miles from Patzcuaro. The city of Morelia is 24.9 miles away. This pet-friendly hotel also provides private parking.
- The staff was wonderful at this family run motel/cabin style facility. The rooms were clean and wonderfully decorated. The small table on the front porch would have been very inviting for morning coffee or relaxing with a glass of wine had it not been so cold. The staff was very helpful with providing a wheel barrel load of wood for the fireplace at a small extra cost. The sheep grazing in the back garden were perfect and the pool, small soccer court and tennis court would have been wonderful for families get reunions.
- The cabins were very cosy. The grounds were kept up and beautiful.Beds were comfortable and the decorations were nice and rustic.
- Me gustó la ubicación, por estar a bordo de carretera y la cercanía con Pátzcuaro
- EL HOTEL NO TIENE ALUMBRAMIENTO POR LA NOCHE, NO SE VE
- El matrimonio que lo atiende muy amable, fue lo único bueno
Casa Embrujo Luxury Retreat
Casa Embrujo Luxury Retreat is located in Tzintzuntzán, just 24 miles from Morelia. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find concierge services at the property.Pátzcuaro is 9 miles from Casa Embrujo Luxury Retreat, and Quiroga is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 38 miles from Casa Embrujo Luxury Retreat.
No reviews yet.
Best Western Plus Posada de Don Vasco
One of our top picks in Pátzcuaro.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Best Western Plus Posada de Don Vasco offers accommodations in Pátzcuaro. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Morelia is 30 miles from Best Western Posada de Don Vasco, and Quiroga is 11 miles from the property. General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport is 44 miles away.
Very clean, perfect location.
Breakfast was great.
- We enjoyed our stay here very much and will definitely return. The staff were wonderful and the Bar and restaurant very nice with good food and drink.
- It is a nice big hotel for such a small town. Staff is nice. Food excellent.
- Room was veru clean. Staff was friendly, restaurant and bar was great.
- It had an antiquated charm and we were treated as if we were family.
- Very clean, perfect location.
Mision Patzcuaro Centro Historico
One of our top picks in Pátzcuaro.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mision Patzcuaro Centro Historico offers accommodations in Pátzcuaro, just 30 miles from Morelia. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quiroga is 12 miles from Mision Centro Historico, and Zirahuén is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 44 miles from Mision Patzcuaro Centro Historico.
- Fantastic location, great building, friendly staff
- The bed was very comfortable and room very clean. We did have to move from a room upstairs at the back as the wifi didn’t work. We ended up with a room on the main floor and wifi was good.
- Fantastic old mansion in the heart of the city. Beautifully maintained
- Location and architectural features of building. A bit noisy with the arrival of groups, but at night it was quiet. Comfortable queen beds, excellent lighting . Just some bad odor after showering.
- unfortunately my niece and I were both very sick, so the staff left us alone as we wanted.
Hotel Posada Camelinas
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Posada Camelinas offers accommodations in Pátzcuaro, just 30 miles from Morelia. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quiroga is 11 miles from Hotel Posada Camelinas, and Zirahuén is 9 miles from the property. General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport is 44 miles away.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The staff were friendly and helpful and very patient with our lack of Spanish.
- Für den günstigen Preis und eine Nacht sehr gut. Nur 5 Min. Zu Fuß ins Zentrum. Lage Nähe der Basilika. Nettes Personal. Ausblick auf die Insel.
- Las camas son cómodas y el detalle de las toallas. Cuarto muy cálido.
- La cercanía del hotel con el centro histórico es lo que más nos gustó. De igual manera la limpieza de este.
- Mal ubicada, ninguna toma corriente en la habitacion, agua caliente sin poder arreglar la intensidad de la calor, habitacion fria
Hotel Los Escudos
Hotel Los Escudos is located in Pátzcuaro, 30 miles from Morelia and 12 miles from Quiroga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Excellent location right on the main plaza. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- No consumimos café, no pasamos al restoran… Muy buen ubicado y la vista excelente
- Me gusto la habitación, pero no vi su restaurante, no me mencionaron si había desayuno, y no pregunte!
- El hotel está súper hubicado y es tan hermoso que quiere uno quedarse ahí por años.
- Esta bonito, tiene sus salitas para descansar en los pasillos. Con un inconveniente por una gotera fueron rápido a cambiar lo mojado de la cama y secar el piso con buena actitud.
Villa Patzcuaro Garden Hotel & RV Park
One of our best sellers in Pátzcuaro! Located in Pátzcuaro, 30 miles from Morelia, Villa Patzcuaro Garden Hotel & RV Park features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Quiroga is 11 miles from Villa Garden RV Park, and Zirahuén is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Giving location a good rate because the hotel is on the skirts of the old-town area, making it an easy access, ample property and quiet forest-like feeling. Rooms have enough room for 3-4 people, especially the ones facing the RV-parking lot. During our stay, all our RV-neighbors were very quiet and respectful people, many from far North America.
- It’s nice and quite. Near a Best Western where you can have your meals. Close to the lake. Yoga classes right next door. provided wood for the fireplace on a cold night.
- The location was perfect for us, it was quiet. You can walk to the town centre in about 30 mins and down to the lake in 15 mins. The room was spotless, even though the temperature dropped on an evening there was a lovely little fire place and wood and matches were provided. having an open fire was really lovely on an evening
- Nice and quiet. About 10min walk to lake and very close to grocery stores and eateries.
Un lugar hermoso
En contacto con la naturaleza
Lleno de jardines
Eco Hotel Ixhi
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Eco Hotel Ixhi is located in Pátzcuaro in the region of Michoacan, just 31 miles from Morelia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Quiroga is 12 miles from Eco Hotel Ixhi, and Zirahuén is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 45 miles from Eco Hotel Ixhi.
- I like everything, I was looking for a country like experience, the hotel has many buildings very independent one of another, two or three rooms in each upstairs and down, surround by nature in the top of the hill. You go for breakfast to a dinning in another building, probably I will not recommend it for disabled people. The views are fantastic and the personal very helpful.
The manager Samuel and staff were fantastic, never been treated so well in all our extensive years of travel.
Can’t say enuf good things about our experience here. Get the kitchenette suite, good value for the extra $. Nice walk to town if you are in decent shape. First night we got a taxi home and the driver didn’t want payment, said his treat! That’s never happened to us before! We paid him anyways but gives you some idea of what the people are like here!
- Beautiful view of the lake from our nicely decorated room. It was a suite with 2 queen beds, a kitchen, dining table and private terrace. Good TV with cable. Plan 3 days and tour other sites.
- Staff was excellent, helpful, always willing to help, especially Ramon and Yvonne. The view from this hotel down on to Patzcuaro City and Lake Patzcuaro is magnificent. My room was spacious and tastefully decorated. I bought a breakfast supplement which was superb. There was a coffee maker in my room and fresh ground coffee was supplied daily. All in all a very good place to stay for three days.
- Loved pretty much everything. The view, the staff, the decoration of the room, the view. Was a wonderful place to stay.
Mansion de los Suenos
One of our top picks in Pátzcuaro.Located in Pátzcuaro, 30 miles from Morelia, Mansion de los Suenos features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quiroga is 12 miles from Mansion de los Suenos, and Zirahuén is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Francisco J. Mujica International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The room was so nice! It was a bit dark since there was no window. But I loved the smell (my room was named “aromatherapy”) and everything else was very comfortable. I also loved the antique interior!
- Perfect location, peaceful and spacious rooms. Helpful manager and attentive restaurant staff
- A beautiful converted Mansion just off the main square, wish we had more time there. The staff were so considerate even though I speak little Spanish. We got a room near the back so it was quiet and just heard the church. The rooms were a dream, elegant furniture, fridge, tasty coffee, tiled bathrooms, house coats and soft large pillows. Pure glamour.
- The room was large and comfortable. The hotel was off of the main square by about half a block which made for a quiet stay. Very helpful staff.
- Not so cosy athmosfere . Breakfast not special in comparisson To other hotels.
Top Hotels In Quiroga Michoacan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quiroga Michoacan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quiroga Michoacan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quiroga Michoacan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!