10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quion Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Quion Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quion Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quion Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quion Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quion Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quion Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quion Galicia:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Suiza offers accommodations in Arzúa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 19 miles from Hotel Suiza, and Sada is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Superb staff. Best customer service of anyone I’ve seen on my two Caminos (so far). Guests are allowed to cut through a private lot across the street for quick access to the Camino. Very good facilities.
One staff member to check in, cook and ….?
She was fantastic.
The hotel is from the 1970’s
- El equipo del hotel eran muy sabios y nos ayudaron con qualquier pregunta que tenianos. The hotel staff was very knowing and helped us with all of our questions
- Owner and staff very friendly and helpful. Food excellent. Camino starts across the road
- Good clean, comfort room with good light and temperature. Good breakfast and friendly staff.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Amenal offers accommodations in Amenal, just 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Vilagarcia de Arousa is 29 miles from Hotel Amenal, and Betanzos is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Amenal.
Very nice place with a very nice restaurant and a grab and go section in the main lobby. I would have loved this grab and go stuff earlier in my pilgrimage. Staff was very helpful and could speak English although they wore many hats. Very good dinner at the restaurant. Spaghetti bolognese ,
a large salad and 1/2 a bottle of wine for 12 euro, I think. It was enough for 2 people.
- The room was clean. The shower was hot. The beds were comfortable.
- Very clean, nice room, good restaurant, friendly staff. Right on the Camino path, great for getting an early start for the final leg to Santiago de Compostela.
- Large room. Good bed. Good bathroom with tub and shower.
- The room was big and comfortable. The on site restaurant was good.
- Very nice place with a very nice restaurant and a grab and go section in the main lobby. I would have loved this grab and go stuff earlier in my pilgrimage. Staff was very helpful and could speak English although they wore many hats. Very good dinner at the restaurant. Spaghetti bolognese ,
Located in O Pino , 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela, Hotel Bello features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A Coruña is 31 miles from Hotel Bello, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The Staff at the Hotel were fantastic, very friendy, very helpful, genuine, nothing was to much trouble
- the staff were very friendly ..The food was lovely .great stay
- A bathroom had a bath as well as shower which I loved after a day walking the Camino Somewhat out of our way on the Camino Excellent dinner staff very friendly and graciously drove us in the morning to pick up the camino route again. Would highly recommend tho at least 7 km for the pilgrims
- Stayed for one night before flight home. Close to airport . Friendly and helpful staff
- La atención y trato del personal inmejorable, habitación amplia con camas grandes y cómodas, fácil de aparcar y el wifi iba rapidísimo!
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hotel Garcas offers accommodations in Lavacolla, just 6 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 miles from Hotel Garcas, and Betanzos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Garcas.
- The dinner was really fantastic, probably the best I have had during my staying in Spain!! There is a direct connection to the airport via bus service
- We arrived at nearly midnight and the lad on the front desk was pleasant, helpful and dealt with us in a very nice manner. The room was warm and cosy and we had a good night’s sleep
- The room was clean with a comfortable bed. There is a restorant in the ground floor. Close to the airport (2,2 km).
- Comfortable and better than we had expected. Decent, fair-sized room, pleasant staff and reasonably priced food.
- No breakfast inclueded, no buffet, breakfast is very simple
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, Ruta Jacobea offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lavacolla, just 5 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 miles from Ruta Jacobea, and Betanzos is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nice and warm rooms, spacious beds. Great to have room service and a restaurant in the hotel. The hotel is a bit old and worn and could use an upgrade, but it gave it some charm.
- the hotel is very close to the airport so very convenient especially they have airport transfer. also restaurant was very good. great value for money set menu.
- Huge room and the location is very good for who have transportation
- Location! Just next to airport. Nice, clean room.
Very close to the Airport+ shuttle bus
They arrange shuttle with the rent-a-car company just next to it.
Cafe-Bar Luis offers accommodations in Boimorto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from Cafe-Bar Luis, and A Coruña is 29 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel San Vicente
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel San Vicente offers accommodations in Lugar da Torre de Marantes, just 6 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A Coruña is 30 miles from Hotel San Vicente, and Vilagarcia de Arousa is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Excellent for the camino. Lovely welcoming owner and his mother. They went out of their way to provide vegetarian meal in the evening. Comfortable beds with nice outlook at back of property. Nice family atmosphere.
- The hotel clerk was friendly and attentive. I had stayed at this hotel the previous year, and he welcomed me back with a complementary breakfast for my family. (If you are traveling with a group, they do a very nice breakfast buffet. They also will put together a family style dinner with delicious food, which I had the previous year.) I was delighted that the hotel was able to accommodate my gluten free diet. We had such a nice conversation with the hotel clerk the morning before we left. The rooms are clean and spacious. There are hair dryers in the bathrooms.
Staff were lovely. Good value and tasty menus of day.
Very kindly did not charge extra for breakfast even though not included in booked price.
Very close to Camino which passed rear of hotel.
- The staff went out of his way to make my stay pleasant. The evening meal was simple but excellent quality and value for money.
- Excellent manager. Clean and comfortable rooms. Big garden with pool. Food was good value. Would recommend this to someone who is walking the Camino Ingles. Most pilgrims stop at Sigueiro however the advantage of the San Vicente is that its 5km further on the route and makes an easier final days walking into Santiago – especially if you want to get to the cathedral by 12pm.
Pazo de Galegos
Pazo de Galegos is situated at the top of the Ulla Valley, only 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Themed around wine and grapes, it features large grounds and vines.The charming rooms at Pazo de Galegos all come with a TV and a private bathroom. All have different décor, and some have nice stone details.The Pazo’s vines and garden include a century-old magnolia and a 400-year-old vine. The winery, do Rías Baixas, offers information about winemaking and wine tasting. Guests can buy a range of products on site, as well as admiring the original historic winery.Pazo de Galegos has a bar and restaurant service, as well as a library. Wi-Fi access is free in public areas.Free parking is available on site. The property is near routes N-525 and AP-53, which offer easy access to Santiago.
- Amazing old palace in beautiful nature, carefully renovated. Excellent service
- Beautiful old stone house on a winery in a quiet setting. Owner Manuel was a wonderful host. Delicious wines. 500m from the Camino de la Plata, sign on Camino pointing you in the right direction. Easy to find. Worth every step!
- Wonderful quiet location, a hidden gem. Beautiful old building situated in a vineyard. Charming host /owner who gave our group a story of the history of this old house🏛
- The excellent service from the staff, the meals and excellent value for money
- Great history lesson from the friendly owner of the hotel.
This hotel is located on the Santiago Way, offering the traveler a warm and cozy atmosphere in Monte do Gozo, with Santiago visible in the distance.This place is located in a rural setting, 2 miles from the center of Santiago and is an ideal stop off point for walkers on the Santiago way and tourists to the region. The property includes pleasant rooms, a restaurant and large gardens with a homey atmosphere.You can easily arrive by car, as the hotel is near the highway that goes to the airport. There is parking available in the complex.
- Good location and very clean, quiet room! Good restaurant and bars nearby.
- Great location to rest up and tackle the last few km into Santiago. Immaculate room, comfortable bed.
- It’s a 10 min drive from the airport. I reached Santiago airport at 10 and i was at the hotel by 10:30 including car rental. The location of this place is outstanding. The walls are thin, which seems to be a problem with all hotels in this class. I am a light sleeper and could still sleep from 1 AM to 9 AM. The person running the hotel in the night was nice. There is no AC so i opened the windows for some time and the room was quite chilled! For a night, I would stay again.
- Nice room, not much to choose from for breakfast: croissant, coffee and orange juice. It was a nice place to stay before my walk into Santiago.
- 24/7 reception, perfect for 1 am checkin after late flight arrival. nice room, quiet, ensuite good
This hotel is situated a short distance from the center of Santiago and near the Tambre and Costa Vella business districts. The site has lovely grounds and parking.The hotel is situated in a tranquil and pleasant setting. You can easily get to the most interesting sites in the region from here, including the city of Apóstol and local beaches.The Castro’s bedrooms are all exterior facing and have free Wi-Fi connection. This relaxing setting is the perfect place to return to after a day of travel, business or tourism. Enjoy traditional Galician cuisine in the Hotel Castro’s restaurant.The Hotel Castro has excellent facilities for hosting any type of business event or special occasion.
Good breakfast , large bed , far from the road , so no traffic noise. Polite receptionist.
It worth to stay there , excellent value fot the price.
- We choosed this hotel because it was close to the airport for only one night which was convenient for us
- This was a really nice “conference” style hotel. It was cool and comfortable. The hotel is set back off the highway, so it is pretty quiet. When the server at the restaurant realized we were pilgrims, she brought us some complimentary tortilla. Next to the restaurant is a fruit & vegetable store. The hotel is right on the Camino Ingles.
- The attentiveness and professionalism of the staff. The man on reception doubled as a waiter and did a fantastic job.
- Comfortable clean rooms. Large cap park. Close to airport.
- Good breakfast , large bed , far from the road , so no traffic noise. Polite receptionist.
Top Hotels In Quion Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quion Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quion Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quion Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!