10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quintáns Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintáns Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quintáns Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintáns Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintáns Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quintáns Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quintáns Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quintáns Galicia:
Hotel O Parranda
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel O Parranda offers accommodations in Camariñas, just 16 miles from Finisterre.The rooms come with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from Hotel O Parranda.
- Very good location in the heart of Camarinas. No frills, but excellent value for money and easy parking outside. Very friendly staff. Easy access to lovely walks along the coast. Several good restaurants to choose from within 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
- good location, lovely area, easy access (if you have navigation, which I don´t), but still, it´s on the main road
- Very friendly owner/receptionist. Clean, spacious, and silent (double doors) rooms, with a comfortable bed. Plus a nice breakfast buffet.
- Staff amazing, room simple but nice, the location is great, a few minutes walk from the port/centre.
- Everything very close by. Restaurants, pharmacy, police station, and much more across the street or within a block.
Hotel Playa de Lago
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hotel Playa de Lago offers accommodations in Merejo, just 14 miles from Finisterre. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Playa de Lago.
- One million dollar view! Excellent breakfast (salty and sweet), basically private beach. Just paradise if the weather is nice?
- Excellent hotel. Very friendly and considerate staff. Excellent restaurant and menu. Quiet. Brilliant location on a wonderful beach.
- The hotel is family run and the owner was very friendly and helpful. The food was a very high quality. Right opposite a beautiful beach.
- Lovely family run hotel on a beautifull rural beach location. Really lovely food and friendly staff . A little out of the way but worth every kilometer to see the beautiful paradise of Playa de Lago when you arrive.
- An absolutely brilliant 1 star hotel. The staff were friendly, helpful and anxious to help in any way. The food was outstanding in both taste and quantity. The location, opposite a beautiful beach with terrific sunsets, was perfect and we would definitely stay there again, although to get a decent room, we would book direct.
Hotel Puerto Arnela
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Puerto Arnela offers accommodations in Camariñas, just 16 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The location is great. The in-house restaurant is fabulous. Staff friendly and want to help
- We learned when we arrived at 6 p.m. that the hotel had overbooked. But they put us in a very lovely and spacious nearby vacation apartment that was a quite satisfactory alternative, though the view of the harbor was a bit sideways, rather than right out to the port and the sea. The hotel itself is charming, built from massive stone blocks. The dinner we had in their restaurant was spectacular, the best of many good ones during our stay in Galicia, and a better choice than the still-quite-good meal we had the previous evening in one of the several attractive seaside restaurants. Camerinas is a great base for forays along the seaside walks along the bays of the Costa da Morte. The front desk clerk, who grew up in LA, was an enthusiastic hostess with plenty of information on the area.
- I was travelling with my wife through Galicia. We decided to stay at Puerto Arnela Hotel for 2 nights. Room was very clean with terrace and nice view. Food at the hotel restaurant was excellent! Very good service. Reasonable prices. Costa da morte route trekking was very, very exciting.
- Perfect in every way. Position of Hotel, our room with a small balcony overlooking the Port, comfort, and wonderful food, both at dinner and breakfast, would definitely return, next time for longer
- Relación calidad/precio. Amplitud de habitación y baño. Desayuno buffet. Restaurante. Ubicación. Vistas desde la habitación
Ave del Mar
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ave del Mar offers pet-friendly accommodations in Camariñas, just 16 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Easy parking behind the hotel on the street. Everything is within walking distance. Host is nice, showed us the way to the restaurant nearby. Simple breakfast included.
The hotel is like a family home and the owner, Paloma, was absolutely lovely – very warm and happy.
Great view of the harbour from the top room.
Localização muito central.
Acorámos com o som das gaivotas 🙂
Quarto castiço e confortável.
Elegimos este alojamiento para descansar durante nuestras vacaciones recorriendo O Camiño dos Faros y, como no nos ha dado tiempo a realizar todo el recorrido, seguramente volveremos a elegirlo para alojarnos durante la siguiente visita para terminar la ruta.
El personal es muy amable. Nos atendieron estupendamente.
La habitacion de tamaño suficiente y la cama nos resultó comoda.
Esta ubicado en la zona del puerto donde o bien puedes elegir comer en su restaurante o en cualquiera de los de alrededor.
- El trato familiar, parece como si estuvieses en tu casa
Hotel de Encanto A de Loló
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel de Encanto A de Loló offers accommodations in Muxia, just 14 miles from Finisterre.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Hotel de Encanto de Loló.
- I had just finished walking the Camino de Santiago and needed a few days to relax and think before heading home. It was the perfect place. Quiet, location was easy walking to everything, the breakfast was simple but delicious and the owners were so lovely and helpful. They went out of their way more than once and I was able to have a beautiful few days in Muxia.
- Clean and stylish room. Super nice to have a kettle with a plentiful tea/coffee selection.
- The hotel looked and felt Brand New! Absolutely clean and smelled good. Service was attentive and really trying to please me though their English could improve. Dishes at their restaurant read like other menus BUT the flavors and presentations were FANTASTIC. Seafood tasted and felt like they were caught early that day. I had a much nicer stay here in Muxia than I did in Finisterre.
- Excellent host and staff, a fine destination at the end of our Camino. Very clean, new facility. Dinner was superb as well
The staff were really helpful and friendly.
You had kettles and water in the room which was great
Hotel As Hortensias
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel As Hortensias is located in Corcubión in the region of Galicia, just 4.2 miles from Finisterre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Hotel As Hortensias, and Noya is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Hotel As Hortensias.
- Superb location, right on the beautiful beach. Clean, modern and fairly spacious rooms. We treated ourselves to a nice hotel stop on the Camino before going to Finisterre. Wished we could’ve stayed longer but really enjoyed our stay.
- The staff saw to my needs in the best possible way and were really helpful.They also offered a room I had requested. The staff at Hortensias are equipped with the best service skills to offer guests a most pleasurable stay.
Upgraded to ocean view…fantastic
All was first class
- Nice bathroom, clean room, sitting over the beach in restaurant
- I was actually going to skip this stop, but now I am So happy that I didn’t. It is a wonderful pla e to stay. Located in a very quiet location, on the bay, with a waterfront promenade, that in itself is worth the stop, it’s a great place to just stop and regenerate after a month of walking the Camino. Its a solid 4 star facility, with 3 star pricing. Beautful facility, great rooms. Great resturant, fabulous views.
Hotel la Marina
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel la Marina offers accommodations in Cee. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Finisterre is 5 miles from Hotel la Marina, and Ribeira is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from Hotel la Marina.
- The bed was without a doubt one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The service was discreet and low key – which is just how I like it. The food is local, seasonal and without pretension. All in all – a great little hideaway. A best kept secret!
- Perfect location in Cee before heading off ro Finisterre. The bathroom was .. . fabulous!!
- Nice big airy room on the third floor. It had good wifi. Beds were comfortable. Lots of extras in the bathroom: shampoo, gel, shower caps, etc..and super clean place. Good coffee and croissant in the morning.
- Loved the artwork,beautiful stonework, the unusual tile and frunishings. Room is generous in size.
- Accommodation very dated…needs refurbished..but staff very friendly
Hotel Playa de Quenxe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Playa de Quenxe offers accommodations in Corcubión, just 4.2 miles from Finisterre. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Hotel Playa de Quenxe, and Noya is 18 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 39 miles away.
- Everything.. really…. a great place for the price.. the view is worth the room rate alone
- Location being on side of the sea. Large room with a view over the harbour. Staff were friendly and super helpful. I left a small ear bud box in the room. Only realised when over 200mile away. They sent to my home in the uk for free
- The view from the room is absolutely stunning! The room was very clean and the bed super comfortable. The staff was really friendly and they went out of their way to make me feel at home. They even offered me gluten-free options for my breakfast. All in all a great experience and I will be back for sure!
- Very disappointing, stayed here twice before & loved it. This time room not available at 15.30 until 17.30. No sea view as per booking, aircon not working, extractor not working, no goodies, sad & shabby.
- Breakfast was simple, but fine and you can take it in the terrace in front of the see. The rooms are nice and cozy. There are all kind of toiletries.
Hotel Cabo Finisterre
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Finisterre, 28 miles from Ribeira, Hotel Cabo Finisterre features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Cabo Finisterre.
- I was grateful that they stored my bike securely in their garage
- Lovely easy going vibe.great breakfast and staff that couldn’t do enough.
- The staff were brilliant and accommodating with any enquiries etc. It is in a great location, handy for catching the bus back to Santiago and near all amenities.
- Excellent service, great location for walking the Camino. Carlos was so Courteous and even arranged Take away food for us and got it delivered to the hotel. would defo stay here again
- Really good central location in Finisterre. A nice clean room and exactly what we wanted and a very reasonable price. Somehow we managed to duplicate our booking and the member of staff was very helpful and didn’t charge us for the extra room. Just the one night but enjoyed a very good stay.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Larry is located in Cee, 5 miles from Finisterre and 29 miles from Ribeira. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Larry.
- We had an excellent evening meal at this family run hotel which was included in the room rate. The chef was the father and his passion for preparing a tasty meal was a delight to experience.
- Super rooms with balconies overlooking the town and bay.
- Owner slightly grumpy on arrival but quickly redeemed himself and was very charming at breakfast, with freshly squeezed orange juice, homemade cake and sending us on our way with two fairy cakes each for our journey.
- Very nice, conveniently located, Nice sized room, nice views, pleasant staff. Also included free breakfast.
Friendly family run facility. Owners were extremely helpful and accommodating. Menu del día was delicious and priced well. The owners were charming and provided a personal touch. Between several members of the family several languages were covered so no problem being understood.
They also served lunch when the kitchen was closed because the chef saw I was tired and just wanted to go to bed! Wild mushrooms for starters with an abundant fish dish…delicious!
Top Hotels In Quintáns Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quintáns Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quintáns Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quintáns Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!