10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quintanilla de Somoza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintanilla de Somoza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quintanilla de Somoza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintanilla de Somoza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintanilla de Somoza Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quintanilla de Somoza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quintanilla de Somoza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quintanilla De Somoza Castile And Leon:
Posada Real La Lechería
Posada Real La Lechería offers accommodations in Val de San Lorenzo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. León is 31 miles from Posada Real La Lechería, and Ponferrada is 26 miles from the property.
- The food in the restaurant is innovative and beautifully served.The staff are excellent,professional and friendly.
- Beautifully restored old stone hotel, excellent food in the restaurant ( best we have ever had in any hotel anywhere!) quiet location, quaint historic village – great staff! Highly recommend!
Stylish and comfortable rooms and interesting decorations. Well appointed bathroom. Quiet location in a small village close to Astorga.
We managed to park outside the hotel in the cul-de-sac.
- fabulous dinner menu, exceptional value considering the level of cuisine.
- We loved the refurbished building. Stylish breakfast table (but regular breakfast). Exquisite food in the restaurant below.
Hotel Rural Casa Indie
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural Casa Indie offers accommodations in Rabanal del Camino.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 16 miles from Hotel Rural Casa Indie, and Astorga is 12 miles away.
- Hostess was very caring and supportive towards our needs. Very happy and exceptionally nice rooms with great showers. Good breakfast. Very helpful in getting you moving onto the next town. For example, she recommended a great Casa to stay at in the next town. She also told us about the backpack carrier. For five euros, they will transfer your backpack or luggage to the next town. A very positive experience. Bieno
- Owner was friendly and pleasant, able to make tea etc in kitchen.Fruit, cake etc available. Lovely warm atmosphere.
- Alba is a lovely host. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- The room was brightly decorated and had a balcony out to the street. The building,wa over 100 yr old, maybe more, and had been restored beautifully. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom had a shower and nice facilities. I could describe th room as cute and funky! The staff couldn’t be nicer and more helpful. They hotel had a center courtyard with small tables and a clothes washing area. Breakfast the next day was excellent. We opted for the 6€meal with eggs and bacon. This is a small rural village with a small grocery store around the corner. The hotel had a kitchen that could be used plus beverages / snacks available during the day. The Camino was about 4 blocks away. We enjoyed this,place!
- Perfect place. Unique atmosphere and really friendly staff. Breakfast was great. Wish I could return soon
Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga
Located in Astorga, 27 miles from León, Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from Hotel Spa Ciudad, Astorga, and La Bañeza is 13 miles from the property.
- Great location. Opposite the cathedral and Gaudi building.
The Hotel is located just few meters from Gaudi Place and the Cathedral.
there is no parking at the hotel.
- Extremly stylish. Everything and Every detail of high quality. Perfekto !!
- The room was very comfortable and the reception staff helpful and friendly.
- The staff took very good care of us during our stay here, especially Elena.
Hotel Rural El Molinero de Santa Colomba de Somoza
Hotel Rural El Molinero de Santa Colomba de Somoza is located in Santa Colomba de Somoza, just 19 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Astorga is 10 miles from Hotel Rural El Molinero de Santa Co, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 31 miles from the property.
- Accommodation as a whole was excellent and we were picked up and dropped back to the camino staff very accomodating
- Caring host. Genuine service ethic. Gracias, Ricardo.
Beautiful quiet location and very attentive staff. This is my 14th hotel in a row on the Camino de Santiago and the first one that the guy in reception insisted on carrying my bags for me !!
Lovely menu available in the evening.
- Es muy acogedor y bonito. El personal es muy atento te tratan fenomenal. Estaba muy limpio. Y si queréis comer allí, todo está muy rico y de precio fenomenal!
- Nos gustó todo: dede las habitacioned como el desayuno y especialmente el trato recibido por su dueño desde el primer momento, haciendo que nuestra estancia fuese fantástica.
Hotel Monterrey is located in Pradorrey, just 29 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 24 miles from Hotel Monterrey, and Astorga is 4.5 miles from the property.
- Elegant entrance hall and stairs with lovely marble. Bar was also well decorated. Friendly staff. Very clean hotel. Excellent tourist information from the gentleman in charge. Conveniently near the fascinating and interesting town of Astorgia. A traditional Spanish breakfast with delicious fresh orange juice, toast,butter,jams,choice of hot drinks.Family room with double and two singles (proper beds) and a large bathroom.
- El personal muy agradable y servicial. El desayuno estupendo y la habitación fenomenal.
- El trato muy familiar,respetuoso y atento.volveremos
- La calidad del hotel en relación a su clasificación, lo supera con creces. El hombre que nos atendió muy correcto y amable. Un hotel familiar, nos sentimos muy a gusto. La ubicación perfecta, para visitar Astorga, la provincia, León a 30 min. aproximados. Totalmente recomendable
- La tranquilidad y la limpieza, las camas eran bastante comodas, y la habitación muy amplia, era una habitación triple con tres camas, no como algunos hoteles que te ponen una cama supletoria,que suele ser una cama plegable con un colchón de espuma.
Hotel Astur Plaza
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Astur Plaza offers accommodations in Astorga, just 27 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from Hotel Astur Plaza, and La Bañeza is 13 miles from the property.
- Nice hot shower and great water pressure. Comfy beds and very quiet rooms with and extra door separating the bedroom from the main entrance to the bedroom off the hall. Fantastic breakfast and super nice staff! The best possible location in the city right in the most historic section. I am walking the Camino and don’t have any cell phone, laptop, tablet or any technology with me, so I really appreciated the free computer in the lobby where I could check email.
- Excellent location right on the Plaza. Very friendly staff especially Ana at front desk. Pilgrims menu table on the plaza. The breakfast buffet 6 Euro and worth every penny?
- Excellent location. Lovely rooms. Really friendly helpful staff. Dined at the hotel’s restaurant sitting outside in the square, again excellent.
- Good breakfast. Large clean rooms. Plug supplied with bath. Excellent location.
- The front desk was very helpful. Free minibar in the room for Pilgrims. Breakfast buffet was excellent. Good pberall experience. This is where I will always stay when I come tp Astorga.
Hotel Rural La Rosa de los Tiempos
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural La Rosa de los Tiempos offers accommodations in Carneros. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.León is 26 miles from Hotel Rural La Rosa de los Tiempos, and Ponferrada is 28 miles away.
It was cosy and peaceful. The rooms were all themed in a very imaginative way. It would be worth staying in each room purely to experience them fully.
Fernando and Rosa were the most perfect hosts. The whole experience was delightful.
- Rosa de los tiempos is a lovely peaceful rural hotel next to astorga (2 mins). They have a lovely fireplace, the most amazing breakfasts, and the owners are fantastic. They tons of tips on what to do and where to eat in the area. Despite having only 4 rooms, it really feels like a 5 star hotels. The rooms are very comfortable, you can make them totally dark. Great mattress and showers. Attention in the details.
- Lovely hosts, creative decoration, clean, comfortable stay. The garden looked inviting but unfortunately we didn’t get a chance to enjoy it due to time constraints. Would be a perfect place to relax in the morning or afternoon.
- Amazingly artistic, owners couldn’t have been helpful. A gem!
- Best room in Spain, with a comfortable lounge, a small garden to relax in, and the peace and quiet of the country side with a town only 5 minutes away.
- It was cosy and peaceful. The rooms were all themed in a very imaginative way. It would be worth staying in each room purely to experience them fully.
Hostería Casa Flor
Located in Murias de Rechivaldo, 29 miles from León, Hostería Casa Flor features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 25 miles from Hostería Casa Flor, and Astorga is 2.8 miles from the property.
- Such a lovely family, fantastic food well worth the stay, wifi was ok it cut on and off a bit but was adequate
- We felt very welcome by the host. We really appreciated the outdoor area for our son to play in. The room was clean and spacious and had a homely feel. There was a restaurant on site but unfortunately we were all asleep before it opened in the evening.
- We had a great time at this place that we decided to stay one day longer. The house and the room ists amazing done. At this time we were the only guest and we got the best service from Natalia. She does a great breakfast and a nice dinner for us. Natalia was the best. Thx a p
- The bedrooms and bathrooms were lovely. The grounds were inviting. The owners were delightful.
- I had a private room, and it had a tub, which is always a bonus.
Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata
One of our top picks in Astorga.Located in Astorga, 27 miles from León, Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 28 miles from Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata, and La Bañeza is 13 miles from the property.
- On-site parking available for free. The hotel was central. The room and bathroom were spacious, clean and well-lit, and the bed was very comfortable.
- The hotel is new and the room is spacious. Staff are friendly and efficient.
- Helpful reception, early check-in and comfort of room. Consistent central heating.
- Fabulous hotel and spa. A real treat for the weary peregrine. Wish there were more like this dotted along the Camino.
- A lovely atmosphere. Spaceous, comfortable room. Secure parking. The spa was great.
Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Acebo de San Miguel, just 8 miles from Ponferrada. The inn has an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Astorga is 21 miles from Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 20 miles away.
The best part of this property is the very kind and helpful lady who seems to do everything. It was clean, good
food and super confortable bed.
- Acebo is a wonderful spot and a fantastic place to stay after the tough climb over the mountains. The staff were great, bed comfortable, shower hot and high pressure, and lovely white, fluffy towels! Everything a pilgrim needs and wants!
- Excellent place to stay on the Camino. First accommodation on entering the village. Nice room, friendly staff, good food.
- Everything , a perfect hotel . They even had a large swimmiming pool just down the road which was amazing.
- Rooms were good and clean. Excellent restaurant Meson El Acebo just 40 meters down the road.
- The best part of this property is the very kind and helpful lady who seems to do everything. It was clean, good
Top Hotels In Quintanilla De Somoza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quintanilla de Somoza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quintanilla de Somoza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quintanilla de Somoza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!