10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quintanilla de Siones Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintanilla de Siones Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quintanilla de Siones Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintanilla de Siones Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintanilla de Siones Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quintanilla de Siones Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quintanilla de Siones Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quintanilla De Siones Castile And Leon:
Hotel Don Pablo
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Don Pablo is located in Villasana de Mena in the region of Castila y Leon, just 20 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Castro-Urdiales is 19 miles from Hotel Don Pablo, and Isla is 31 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 23 miles away.
- The location, the availability of the staff and everything there is to visit nearby.
- El hotel y la habitación estaban bien, así como el desayuno. Limpio y Silencioso. Estaba cerca de Balmaseda que era nuestro destino.
- Habitación amplia,bien calefactadas y con buenas camas.Enclavado a pie de carretera en el valle, con buenas vistas.Buen desayuno.
Habitación y cuarto de baño, de muy buen tamaño y por lo tanto muy cómodos.
Amabilidad de propietario y empleados.
- Habitación confortable y con vistas.Me despertó el amanecer,disfrutado desde la cama.
Hospeseria Foramontanos offers accommodations in Villasana de Mena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bilbao is 26 miles from Hospeseria Foramontanos, and Castro-Urdiales is 22 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Restaurante Puente Romano
In the province of Burgos, this hotel has theatrical decor and enjoys a location in a quiet village next to a river. The building once housed a Spanish Indiano family from the early 20th century.The bedrooms of the Restaurtant Puente Romano have dramatic coloring and rich, chocolate tones which create an air of elegance and sophistication. You can keep up-to-date on the free wireless during your stay.Try typical Castilian cuisine during your stay in the Restaurtant Puente Romano. Choose from the menu during the weekend or set-course meals.Located in the charming village of Quincoces of Yuso, you are just 19 miles to the coast so why not take a day trip for some fresh, sea air. Alternatively, explore the countryside surrounding the hotel with a rambling or cycling expedition.
- Quincoces de Yuso is a small town in the middle of nowhere but the hotel is comfortable and clean, aircon ineffective. The owner was helpful and when our very poor Spanish could not understand what he was trying to tell us, he called up someone who could translate.
- El lugar donde se ubica cerca del puente aunque el rio no llevaba agua , una pena. Muy buena comida.
Hotel muy honesto. Cumple con lo prometido y esta muy bien calidad-precio.
El entorno natural es impresionante, puedes hacer multitud de rutas en bici, andando o en coche por la comarca.
Por otra parte no había casi nadie, por lo que las carreteras, los paseos, los restaurantes estaban casi para nosotros: un lujo.
- La atención de el dueño que está siempre presente, su amabilidad y su afán de servir cualquier petición para que te sientas como en tu casa.Los menús y la comida en general, muy buena Y muy buen precio.
LE CONFORT DE L ETABLISSEMENT –
l accueil chaleureux – le bon rapport qualité prix;
A une petite heure de BILBAO et de la côte. De belles balades à faire dans le coin à pied ou en voiture
Hotel rural Valtarranz
Hotel rural Valtarranz offers pet-friendly accommodations in Noceco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river.There is a tour desk at the property.Bilbao is 30 miles from Hotel rural Valtarranz, and Santander is 30 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural El Balcón de Montija
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural El Balcón de Montija is located in Loma de Montija in the region of Castila y Leon, just 27 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Isla is 31 miles from Rural El Balcón Montija, and Somo is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Staff was very helpful and though extremely busy catered to our needs. Dinner was excellent and very good value for money. The hotel side of the property was surprisingly neat and tidy . We did not expect that after having to go through the bar to get to our rooms.
- The room was very well presented and the room facilities were very good. Staff were very helpful.
La habitación era muy bonita y cómoda.
El desayuno muy bueno.
- Desayunos típicos de la tierra, tortillas rellenas y sobaos pasiegos.
- Situación excelente para moverte por la zona. Tranquilo pese a estar en un cruce de carreteras. Personal muy amable. Baño amplio con jacuzzi
Gailurretan is located in Carranza, just 21 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santander is 28 miles from Gailurretan, and Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 24 miles from Gailurretan.
- The place is lovely. The owner Maika is lovely too and she has created a very warm and personal place. There are so many nice details, like the beautiful moroccan tiles in the floor of the restaurant and the furniture. Our room had a Japanese style and we loved it. Nice bed and nice shower. Over all we felt very welcome at once. Also the food was great and the view from the garden beautiful. Maika’s cute dog Pintxo welcomed us when we arrived and waved us off when we left. We will definitely go back.
- Good Breakfast and Dinner, very nice and personal treatment. Recommendable for people with children. Very nice green and lush environment. Small village around, but due to own restaurant very agradable.
A great place with lovely views and a relaxed atmosphere. The room was spacious and clean. The place is well equipped with an onsite restaurant and a small pool to cool
Off in. The food was really good and home cooked. I would definitely recommend this place for a stay off the beaten track.
- Situation incroyable, paysage magique, le calme, l’authenticité du lieu, la gentillesse des propriétaires, les talents de la cuisinière, le raffinement et la décoration de la chambre, une bonne literie, des draps en lin brodés…..
- Location molto tranquilla, ottima per relax. Gentilezza della proprietaria (che parla inglese!)
Hotel Convento San Roque
Hotel Convento San Roque offers accommodations in Balmaseda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bilbao is 14 miles from Hotel Convento San Roque, and Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The hotel is right next to the Balmaseda bus station. Everything in Balmaseda can be reached on foot, and there are opportunities for hikes nearby. The heating was on during the night.
- We had the suite which was perfect. Picture perfect decorations. The bath is updated and spacious in an adjoining room. Located in the old city. Couldn’t be better.
- A lovely hotel for our first night of a motorbiking holiday in Spain. Ferry was delayed but staff were accommodating of our late arrival at 11pm and even served us a much needed beer! Lovely breakfast and would definitely stay again.
- Very pleasant surroundings and atmosphere. Free parking on site was a pleasure.Good restaurant,Good location within walking distance from centre of town and places of interest.
- Lovely atrium and close from the heart of the village. Breakfast was of a good quality and both restaurant and bar are on site: really comfortable when travelling with kids.
Set in the heart of Karrantza Valley, Mendi Alai offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can benefit from private terraces and views of the Karrantza ValleyBasque countryside or the gardens.Bright rooms feature colourful walls and come with a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Mendi Alai has a traditional restaurant and bar which serves regional dishes made from produce from their vegetable garden. Meals can also be served in the rooms.Armañón Nature Reserve is around 6.2 miles from the guest house, and the Pozalagua Caves are 10 minutes’ drive away. You can reach the Cantabrian Coast and its beaches in a 30-minute drive.Both Bilbao and Santander are around an hour’s drive from Mendi Alai. Free parking is available on site.
- The owners were friendly and hospitable and made us feel relaxed in this rural home. The accommodation was immaculate.The owners, in English, gave us lots of information on local food and culture and we loved Victoria’s cooking immensely.
- La dedicación y los detalles hechos con auténtico mimo, por parte de los dueños del alojamiento. Encantadores, muy bellas personas.
- El desayuno estaba increíble! el personal era muy amable. El baño estaba genial, tenía secador lo cual es un punto a favor, pero es además tenía crema de manos, aloe vera, suavizante para el pelo.. Increíble!
Molt amables i atents.
Tranquilitat, vistes impressionants.
LOS PROPIETARIOS EXTRAORDINARIOS, TODO FACILIDADES Y AMABILIDAD.
ESTA ENMARCADO EN UN PARAJE ÚNICO. UN 10.
Posada Real Torre Berrueza
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Real Torre Berrueza offers pet-friendly accommodations in Espinosa de los Monteros. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Santander is 30 miles from Real Torre Berrueza, and Castro-Urdiales is 27 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 28 miles away.
Absolutely fabulous evening meal and breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble. A real centre of Spain rustic experience – a good position for touring the Picos too!
Thankyou to the charming hosts
- Breakfast, served upstairs in the charming restaurant in the garden, was superb!
- Excellent omlette for breakfast, together with fresh fruit and cold meats and cheeses.
- Parking for motorcycles in garden, on site restaurant.
- We stayed for one night on trip from Bilbao (about 1.5 hrs away). This beautiful rural hotel is worth going out of your way to stay at. The owners (welcoming and very helpful) have lovingly restored a 12th Century Tower house, making a stunning and comfortable small hotel, and opened an unmissable restaurant (the food was great!) in a separate building to complement it. They retained as many of the features of the original tower house as possible (you’ll see original beams, stonework, we even had arrowslits in our room) yet the interior decoration is light and fresh. Both the hotel and restaurant are filled with small and beautiful details, just too many to enumerate. You can walk out just behind the hotel to find an extensive area of other tower houses in various states of repair, and medieval buildings – a historical gem of an area. The whole town is set in mountains; a wonderfully relaxing place to stay.
- Absolutely fabulous evening meal and breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble. A real centre of Spain rustic experience – a good position for touring the Picos too!
Hotel Alma de Romero
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Alma de Romero offers accommodations in Ahedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bilbao is 21 miles from Hotel Alma de Romero, and Santander is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Alma de Romero.
- Nice views from the room, very clean and well decorated it.
- Todo muy bien!!! En especial el desayuno muy rico y con mucho gusto presentado, a todo detalle!!!
- El trato personal, muy amables. La situación con vistas a Pozalagua, perfectas
- El enclave del hotel es muy peculiar debido a la orografía de la cena pero la temática, el mimo y esmero con que se ha cuidado cada detallé propio creando cada habitación y x supuesto el cariño por parte de los dueños hace que la experiencia resulte increíble… Para repetir 😍
Fue una noche de ensueño. Sin duda para repetir.
Desconexión y relajación total
Top Hotels In Quintanilla De Siones Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quintanilla de Siones Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quintanilla de Siones Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quintanilla de Siones Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!