10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quintanilla de las Torres Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintanilla de las Torres Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quintanilla de las Torres Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintanilla de las Torres Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintanilla de las Torres Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quintanilla de las Torres Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quintanilla de las Torres Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quintanilla De Las Torres Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Valentin offers accommodations in Aguilar de Campóo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Potes is 31 miles from Hotel Valentin, and Reinosa is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 45 miles from Hotel Valentin.
The hotel was ideally situated for the historic centre of Aguilar. Our room was on the ground floor and very comfortable. Perhaps a bit too close to the cafeteria as we could hear the staff setting up on the morning.
We ate in the hotel restaurant on the evening and the food was great and very good value. The service was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyable meal. We ate from the set menu at 17 euros per head. Guests of the hotel receive a 10% discount which was a nice touch.
Would definitely recommend this hotel. Nice relaxing stopover en route to Santander.
- The room had recently been refurbished and looked very smart. The bed was very comfortable. The staff are all friendly and helpful. The parking is a bit of a tight squeeze and they do charge, but it is very secure. The restaurant is always of a good standard and we particularly enjoyed the ‘sopa de mariscos’ (fish soup) this time. We called in for lunch on our way back last year and will probably do the same this year.
- We have stayed before and the only negative point I could comment on was the bolster pillow. At this visit, the room had been newly upgraded and The bolster pillow had been replaced! I could not find any faults. The new decor was great, the bed extremely comfortable, the staff are very friendly and helpful and we look forward to staying again.
- Friendly helpful staff. Good stopover from the ferry. Good value dinner – 3 courses for 17 euros. Room good size and comfortable bed.
- Hotel very clean & comfortable had a ambience about it. Staff very friendly & helpful.Restuarant was 5* had a excellent three course meal for 16E.
- The hotel was ideally situated for the historic centre of Aguilar. Our room was on the ground floor and very comfortable. Perhaps a bit too close to the cafeteria as we could hear the staff setting up on the morning.
Hotel Posada Santa Maria la Real
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Posada Santa Maria la Real offers accommodations in Aguilar de Campóo, just 30 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Reinosa is 16 miles from Posada Santa Maria Real, and Crespo is 26 miles away. Burgos Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The staff were so friendly and went out of there way at all times
- Fabulous building, an old monastery, beautifully restored. We arrived late after being delayed, no problem in checking in.
My husband is gluten intolerant, and the staff could not have been more helpful in ensuring his needs were met.
The room was quaint and quirky – we loved it, but no Americans over 6 ft tall need apply!
- Quaintness and situTion. Easy to walk into the town
- We have been here twice before so knew what to expect. Its not modern but very different and interesting. It was a monestry so the rooms are not very big because it was where the monks slept on a mattress on the floor above the sitting room. It has a lot of character.
Priorato del Val
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Priorato del Val offers accommodations in Villacibio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Reinosa is 20 miles from Priorato del Val, and Crespo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 40 miles from Priorato del Val.
- The old building has been restored to a high standard and is very atmospheric.
- Beautifully refurbished priory. Tasteful decoration. It is quite small so our group were able to use the whole of the lounge area.
- A lovely “boutique ” hotel, in a very rural location. Good quality breakfast.
- No redeeming features at all unless you enjoy sharing your meal with flies
- Es un hotel precioso, excelente decoración y muy buena restauración del edificio. Las fotos no le hacen justicia. Las personas que lo llevan son encantadoras. El desayuno muy bueno.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Cildá is located in Olleros de Pisuerga in the region of Castila y Leon, just 19 miles from Reinosa.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Crespo is 28 miles from Hotel Cildá, and Villaverde is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Cildá.
- We liked everything. Have stayed many times wonderful hostess cannot do enough for you.
- Fantastic small hotel, perfectly clean and comfortable, the breakfast was lovely. Will book there again when I’m in the area.
Warm welcome, waited up for us as our boat was running late.
Comfortable bed, excellent size room and very clean.
Fantastic quiet, boutique style hotel not far from Santander Ferry.
Breakfast adequate, continental style. Great coffee!
- Lovely quiet location 5 mins from motorway. Very comfortable beds and charming owner. Really excellent.
- Amazing accomendation with friendly hostess and a interior with an eye for detail and a relaxing homely vibe. Luxurious breakfast. We wish we would live in this house.
La Posada Del Santuario
La Posada Del Santuario offers accommodations in Nava de Santullán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 24 miles from La Posada Del Santuario, and Espinama is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- I loved this place, it was absolutely wonderful. The location was very rural and on its own, but beautiful. The hotel really comfortable and Miguel was so helpful, and flexible. Loved it!
- This is a privately owned former religious building in the remote countryside. A stunning location, raised above the surrounding plain, with excellent views. The old stone buildings have been lightly renovated with much original character retained. Recent bathroom. Plenty of parking. Quiet and attractive. Wolves occasionally visit. A good personally prepared evening meal and breakfast. Helpful manager, spoke only Spanish, but this wasn’t a problem. Used a lot by local people, rather than tourists from afar.
Converted monastery with character set on a hill with fine views
Hosts have little english but were very helpful regardless.
- Lovely old building in a quiet spot with nice views. Great if you are walking. Modern room and large shower. Very friendly and helpful staff!
- La localización del alojamiento y el trato personal
Hotel El Convento de Mave
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel El Convento de Mave is located in Santa María de Mave in the region of Castila y Leon, just 20 miles from Reinosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Crespo is 28 miles from Hotel El Convento de Mave, and Aguilar de Campóo is 5 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 42 miles away.
- Outstanding historical building refurbished with taste and design.
Our second stay at this lovely hotel with a difference which is located just off the A67 motorway a convenient distance from Santander for anyone wishing only an hour or so drive to or from the port .The original buildings have undergone a very contemporary but sympathetic conversion which complements
and does not detract from the beauty of the original buildings . Almost every visitor seems to take their cameras out to take photos ! Lovely garden for residents. Staff are very helpfully and friendly . The evening meal and breakfast deal at €25 great value. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed . We really rate this quite refreshingly different hotel and wouldn’t hesitate to book again .
- Charming place and staff, excellent well priced food.
- The location is amazing and the rooms are very stylish. An oasis of peace in rural Spain.
- The dinner menu, quality of food and wine, atmosphere and service were outstanding!
Hotel Rural El Valle
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural El Valle offers pet-friendly accommodations in Barruelo de Santullán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 24 miles from Hotel Rural El Valle, and Espinama is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Great views of the mountains and the village. Staff are very friendly and helpful!!
- Very helpful and friendly staff who I genuinely felt tried to look after me and make my stay enjoyable. Nice food as well!
- El servicio muy simpático y amable. De hecho nos dejaron elegir habitación. La buhardilla es preciosa. El desayuno perfecto, abundante para cargar bien las pilas.
- Fuimos a esquiar y al ser fin de semana y reservar tarde era el sitio más cercano a la estación disponible. La estancia fue muy buena, solamente pasamos allí una noche. El personal encantador, siempre preocupándose si todo estaba bien. Cenamos en el restaurante del hotel y muy bien, comida abundante, rica y la presentación muy buena. 100% recomendable
Flexibilidad en entrada y salida
Establecimiento céntrico con buen aparcamiento
Hotel El Molino de Salinas
Beautiful set by the water’s edge in the Castile y Leon’s countryside, this hotel has eye-catching interior design and is housed in a beautifully converted mill.With views of the Palentine Mountains, the Molino de Salinas is a wonderful option for escaping to the Spanish countryside this holiday. Enjoy the sound of the flowing water from the gardened areas surrounding the property.The interiors are a daring mix of the modern and classic with original features contrasting against contemporary furnishings.
- Ubicación inmejorable en una isla entre el rio Pisuerga y el canal del Molino, en medio del bosque, junto a Salinas, un pueblo lleno de encanto. El paisaje del entorno y sus pueblos memorables. El Molino contrasta la arquitectura contemporánea, con la edificación original que se conserva potenciando la relación con su entorno. Preciosas vistas del bosque y el canal que pasa por debajo desde todos los puntos de salón, comedor y habitaciones. La luz inunda cada rincón. La decoración es cálida y confortable. El personal amable y dispuesto para ayudar. El Molino trasmite paz y tranquilidad en contacto con la naturaleza. Perfecto para descansar.
- La tranquilidad del lugar y el entorno. El edificio está rehabilitado con mucho estilo.
- Recuperação de moinho de água com espaços amplos e de um bom gosto retro (anos 70). O rio Pisuerga (afluente o Douro) passa precisamente por baixo do edifício . Os barbos podem ser vistos das janelas dos quartos :-). Zonas envolventes de margens calmas, rotas pedestres e ciclistas. Ideal para a pesca da truta. Na aldeia existem 3 restaurantes e um supermercado. Grande simpatia dos locais. No centro de uma zona montanhosa com muitas opções de percursos pedestres e passeios pela montanha.
- El hotel es precioso, está sobre el río que alimentaba el antiguo molino, es todo vegetación, piedra y agua.
- Lo unico que me gusto fue la profesionalifdad de Dña Lourdes Jerez, atendio mi reclamacion de forma muy profesional. Me vi obligado a reclamar formalmente, en Hoja de Reclamaciones.
Posada Los Carabeos
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Posada Los Carabeos is located in Arroyal in the region of Cantabria, just 30 miles from Torrelavega. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Reinosa is 7 miles from Posada Los Carabeos, and Crespo is 15 miles away. Santander Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The young lady on reception was excellent and was so helpful and friendly. We arrived late, due to the ferry being delayed, but she quickly booked us in and arranged a meal for us. In the morning our motorcycle wouldn’t start and again she was so helpful in sorting out a mechanic and helping to translate for us. She even made us free drinks while we waited. She helped to make a stressful situation much better. Thank you.
- The staff was wonderful!! I asked if they had “ Pan con tomate” they made it exactly like I directed them!!!
- Everything was very good, basic but quirky and Spanish in style and feel so we were very happy with our one night stay and we were made very welcome – nothing was too much trouble for the hotel.
- Location in the mountains, very accessible from motorway. Can understand the attraction in warmer months, lots of wonderful views and walks.
- The staff were friendly and the surroundings were reasonably peaceful after a long drive.
Hotel Rural Piedra Abierta
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Rural Piedra Abierta offers accommodations in San Martín de Perapertú.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 21 miles from Rural Piedra Abierta, and Espinama is 26 miles away. Santander Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Quiet rural location, good facilities, excellent dinner, friendly and very welcoming owners ?
- Pedro; Alicia and Carma are very friendly and interacted with us on a level that very few hotel- or guest house owners do. They are very knowledgeable about the area and the cooking is excellent!
Great place. I only missed a TV on the room.
Not a conplaint at all, just a personal desire.
- Idyllic remote location, friendly staff with great local knowledge
- We received a great reception on our arrival from Karma, who speaks very good English. The hotel has a great relaxing atmosphere and we enjoyed lovely evening meals on both nights of our stay. The hotel is sited in a very rural position, is very peaceful and great walking is available directly from the hotel.
Top Hotels In Quintanilla De Las Torres Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quintanilla de las Torres Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quintanilla de las Torres Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quintanilla de las Torres Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!