10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quintanilla De Babia Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintanilla De Babia Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quintanilla De Babia Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintanilla De Babia Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintanilla De Babia Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quintanilla De Babia Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quintanilla De Babia Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quintanilla De Babia Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural La Bolera
Located in Robles de Laciana in the region of Castila y Leon, 11 miles from Pola de Somiedo, Hotel Rural La Bolera features a playground and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Great restaurant. Locals liked it also.
- The restaurant attached serves the best squid I’ve ever tasted!
- Beautifully renovated building with lovely bedrooms and great bathroom. Restaurant was good and breakfast was excellent. English speaking waitress was extremely efficient and very friendly.
- The dining room was nice, as well as the patio where we ate outside several times (the restaurant was quite nice and reasonable price-wise).
- The breakfasts were excellent. Food was good and great value. The staff could not have been more helpful
Hotel La Mora
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Mora offers accommodations in Villaseca de Laciana, just 11 miles from Pola de Somiedo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. A TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Fabulous welcome from owner at door on late arrival. Service second-to-none, with bar open as long as required into early hours. Best service I have ever seen anywhere.
- Staff superb. Madam spoilt us with her superb cooking, both for dinner and breakfast.
- tranquil, beautiful setting, helpful friendly owners
- Emplazamiento maravilloso. Pero lo que destaca sobre todo es la calidad humana de los propietarios. Aman su profesión y cuidan con mimo al cliente. Totalmente recomendable.
LA ATENCIÓN DE LOS DUEÑOS. LO MEJOR!!!
EL LUGAR DONDE ESTA UBICADO EL HOTEL ES PRECIOSO….
LAS CENAS ESPECTACULARES.
Hotel La Brañina
Located in Villablino, close to Somiedo Nature Reserve, Hotel La Brañina offers heated rooms with a flat-screen TV. The hotel has a shared living room with a fireplace.Rooms are set over 3 floors and all have a private bathroom with free toiletries and bath or shower. Some rooms have a hot tub and free Wi-Fi. An elevator is available in the building.Free buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hotel La Brañina and the restaurant opens only on prior request and upon availability.The surrounding area is famous for outdoor activities such as hiking, and La Braña, La Gobia and La Laguna Ski Lifts are 20 minutes’ drive away. A private parking is available on-site at an extra cost.
- very large selection for breakfast, all incuded in room rate. excellent location, easy walk into town centre for restaurants/cafes.
- very comfortable, very quiet both front and back rooms. room size excellent, enjoyed our stay. staff service and information was first class. hotel breakfast had good variety and was excellent value for money. location is close to town centre, plenty of cafes and restaurant are short distance away.
- Personal agradable. Buena ubicación. La habitación estaba limpia y en buenas condiciones. Perfecto para ir un día a disfrutar de la nieve y quedarse a dormir. Es un hotel básico pero recomendable.
Bien situado, habitación grande y limpia.
- La abitacion era muy grande y las camas muy comodas y muy familiar y para mi es muy impoetante porque vieage con mis dos niñas y son pequeñas a parte esta muy bien ubicado 2minutos de todo
Hotel Orquidea Real
Hotel Orquidea Real offers accommodations in Villablino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 31 miles from Hotel Orquidea Real, and Pola de Somiedo is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 45 miles from Hotel Orquidea Real.
- Rooms and hallways are decorated in bright and cheerful colours. Spacious rooms with Wifi. Breakfast included.
- El hotel está muy nuevo y la cena fue de menú del día y estaba muy rica (12 €)
- Muy cómodo y confortable. Muy buena atención por parte del personal. La comida excelente. A 20 min. De la estación de esquí de leitariegos
- Buen hotel de zona de montaña. Gente súper amable y muy agradables
- Las chicas de recepción muy amables. Nos prestaron un secador para quensecasemos la ropa mojada de la nieve
La Corona del Auteiro
Located in Valle de Lago in the region of Asturias, 27 miles from Oviedo, La Corona del Auteiro features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Pola de Somiedo is 3.9 miles from La Corona del Auteiro, and Cangas del Narcea is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from La Corona del Auteiro.
- Great place in the mountains, lovely room with skylight, quiet, pleasant sleep, perfect hosts, good breakfast, delicious dinner, tenderloin (solomillo) and entrecote are fabulous. Ask for a tour to the old mill (molino) on the grounds, 3 minutes walk from the hotel
- La zona es preciosa y el propietario muy amable y atento en todo momento.
- La casa muy bonita. La dueña muy amable. El sitio muy tranquilo y con rutas cerca (Lago del valle, Braña de Sousas, etc)
- L’esmorzar súper bo, les vistes genials i l’habitació i la casa molt boniques.
- Estuvo todo perfecto,sitio agradable,personal igual,tranquilidad,y desayuno espectacular.
Hotel Rural El Mirador de Orallo
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Hotel Rural El Mirador de Orallo is located in Orallo in the region of Castila y Leon.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Pola de Somiedo is 11 miles from Hotel Rural El Mirador de Orallo, and Cangas del Narcea is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- We used El Mirador as a base for hiking in the area and were pleasantly surprised by the warm welcome of Irene, one of the owners. She gave us a good recommendation for a restaurant close by and prepared next morning a lovely breakfast. The room is very nice furnished, good beds and the whole place is renovated with good taste. We enjoyed our stay and will come back.
- The location is fantastic; peace, quiet and mountains. The hostess is very friendly and helpful; our room was beautiful; there is a small lounge where you can sit and have a cup of coffee/tea; in good weather there is plenty of room outside to sit; it is simply a very good accommodation; loved it!
- El paisaje espectacular nevado y el desayuno delicioso
- Todo, la comodidad, entorno agradable, amabilidad de Irene (la dueña), que nos recomendó en todo momento sitios que visitar y dónde comer por buen precio y calidad y su disposición hacia en cliente en todo momento, acabamos encantados y no nos importaría volver.
- La atención del personal y la calidad de la cama, excelentes
Hotel Rural Somiedo
Hotel Rural Somiedo offers accommodations in Valle de Lago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 27 miles from Hotel Rural Somiedo, and Pola de Somiedo is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The proprietor was very helpful with information about local waking routes. The view from our room was fantastic.
The location of this hotel was stunning, with breathtaking vistas. The room was lovely and the shower, excellent.
We had very little Spanish, so it was very helpful that some members of the hosts’family were around to help us out with any enquiries.
The hosts were friendly, generous (let us have some of their food on one of our walks, when we meet them) and extremely knowledgeable about their area.
We also liked the fact that..just possibly, we might get to see a bear! We didn’t but did see wolf footprints in the snow!
- The proprietors (family) were exceedingly welcoming and friendly, the bedroom very nice. Breakfast was perfectly good. The hotel was easy to find, its location quite outstanding
- Ideal location for walkers, comfy and clean enough.
- Comfy, cool rooms in beautiful location. Mesh blind on windows mean you can leave them open at night without bugs getting in.
One of our top picks in Pola de Somiedo.Hotel L’Ablana is located in Pola de Somiedo, 28 miles from Oviedo and 16 miles from Cangas del Narcea.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Asturias Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- It is a very quiet and calm place, as it is outside the village: good for reading, listening to music or just sit outside and enjoy the mountains.
- The friendly atmosphere and typical Asturian homelyness.
- Muy limpio, cama muy cómoda. Altas calidades. Calefacción puesta toda la noche. Está en la carretera a 100 metros del centro. Jardín y lleno de plantas.
- El sitio muy bonito, una casita muy bonita y muy limpia. El trato maravilloso, muy familiar y Alex, la persona que lo lleva, una joya, amable, detallista, muy atento. Hemos pasado tres días fantásticos, solo nos ha fallado el tiempo. Repetiremos en época menos lluviosa. Gracias
- Todo está muy bien. Muy limpio, bonito, luminoso, buenas vistas, música relajante y buena ubicación en el centro del Parque Natural de Somiedo. Y Alex muy atento. Muchas gracias.
Situated in one of the most beautiful areas of Asturias within the Ubiñas-La Mesa Nature Reserve, this charming hotel is ideal for those looking for a relaxing and invigorating rural retreat.The immediate surroundings are spectacular with lush rolling hills and a river flowing by, just metres from the hotel. The accommodation comprises just 7 rooms, each uniquely designed and combine rural with contemporary. In addition there is a spa.An idyllic location for outdoors and nature enthusiasts, one of the most popular activities in the area is the Senda del Oso footpath network that takes you to Teverga and is perfect for walkers and cyclists. Just 1,000 feet from the hotel you will find the Parque de la Prehistoria museum, where you can enjoy a collection of Paleolithic art.
- Delightful rural retreat with very welcoming – and English speaking – hosts. We loved this place, wonderful warm welcome and great home cooking. Idyllically located beside a stream, the whole vibe of the place was so relaxed.
- Extraordinary splendid place to stay in this beautiful and interesting valley. Impeccable clean, newly renovated within the old frame, so no sound from old boards or pipes, quiet and comfortable beds listening to the small creak outside. Host, his wife and sister make sure you feel welcome, if that is giving guidance for walks, having a relax jacuzzi and Swedish sauna or home cocked evening meal country style with nothing to miss. One of the best places we stayed in a lifetime.
- We were welcomed by Pablo, a very friendly host. Makes you feel at home and takes good care for his guests. Diner well served and more than enough! The hotel is very rural and situated in a quiet peaceful setting with beautiful mountains and small villages. Wonderful area for hiking, cycling and enjoying the real Spanish life! Clean and spacious room!
- Simple, traditional country guest house in middle of countryside. Family-run. Delicious home cooked dinners. Honesty bar. Great for walks, access to caves and prehistoric centre. Tranquillity.
- Es un hotelito muy agradable. Relación caliad precio genial. El dormir al lado de un rio super relajante. Yo que suelo dormir mal, dormí toda la noche.
Hotel Casa Miño
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Miño offers accommodations in Pola de Somiedo, just 28 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cangas del Narcea is 16 miles from Hotel Casa Miño, and Mieres is 27 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 34 miles away.
- Welcoming staff and the restaurant served good local dishes
- La zona del salón con la chimenea encendida – todo reformado
- La preciosa ubicación en medio de un valle con unas vistas impresionantes. El desayuno realmente abundante y delicioso con un café digno de mención.
- Le village est tellement calme, nous avons très bien dormi.
- La ubicación del hotel para visitar el Valle de Somiedo, la limpieza y la amabilidad del personal
Top Hotels In Quintanilla De Babia Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quintanilla De Babia Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quintanilla De Babia Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quintanilla De Babia Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!