10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quinéville Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quinéville Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quinéville Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quinéville Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quinéville Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quinéville Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quinéville Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quinéville Lower Normandy:
Hotel de la Plage
At the hotel, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with free toiletries, rooms at Hotel de la Plage also feature free WiFi, while some have a sea view.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Quinéville, like hiking.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 17 miles from Hotel de la Plage.
- Good location on the ‘Tour de Manche’ cycle route and space to store our bikes overnight. Clean, decent shower, beds fine.
Les hôteliers sont très accueillants. Nous avons adoré la cuisine. Diner sur la terrase au soleil.
Notre sejour a été parfait.
- Une chambre confortable et très propre, le calvados au repas.
- La propreté, le calme et la possibilité de repas simple.
coté repas et petit déjeuner super
tres bon accueil
Chateau de Quinéville
At Chateau de Quinéville, rooms include a desk. All guest rooms feature a closet.Chateau de Quinéville has a sun terrace.Cherbourg en Cotentin is 17 miles from Chateau de Quinéville.
No reviews yet.
La Demeure du Perron
All rooms offer a terrace, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower. Some rooms have free WiFi access.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at La Demeure du Perron. The breakfast room is spacious and features stone walls and exposed beams.This property is 15.5 miles from Sainte-Maire-Église and 17.4 miles from Cherbourg. Bikes can be rented on site and a children’s playground is available.
The location was good..In a nice village. Shops nearby and a couple of bars and restaurants.
had lovely gardens to sit and relax. Breakfast was good, plenty to eat.
- Garden was a lovely spot for relaxing. Safe garaging for cycles.
- The garden was beautiful (pity that the weather did not allow to fully appreciate it). Staff was very friendly and the place was very dog-friendly. Parking facilities excellent and safe.
- Great greeting from the staff and overall they looked after us very well with great recommendations. They were also very welcoming to our Golden retriever.
- Friendly helpful staff. Relaxed place. Nice garden area. Good overnight stay. Good restaurant nearby.
- The location was good..In a nice village. Shops nearby and a couple of bars and restaurants.
Hotel de France
Guest rooms at Hotel De France are equipped with a private bathroom, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel restaurant serves regional and seafood specialities. It has a veranda that opens onto the garden for outdoor dining in summer.Logis Hotel de France et des Fuchsias has free public parking available nearby. Cherbourg is 18.6 miles from the hotel and Carpiquet Airport is 46.6 miles away.
- Restaurant and food fantastic. Room and NetSuite certainly not up to expectation, shower positively dangerous!
- Very attractive property, typically French. Staircase very steep and narrow making getting to bedrooms difficult for the older or less mobile of guests.
The garden is a great place for drinks before dinner.The whole place has great charm and friendliness.We enjoy seeing staff who have been there for many years.Food is fine and delicious.Breakfast buffet has so much to offer including the French rice pudding baked in the oven which is delicious with natural yoghurt.Plenty of fresh fruit and patisserie too.Cheese and ham selection good.
Our room was charming with the window frames surrounded by fuchsias on the outside.Wifi worked well
- the best restaurant on the Cherbourg peninsular! breakfast great too, what other place serves rice pudding, blackberry crumble as well as usual continental faire!
- Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice. Beds were very comfortable.
Le Grand Hôtel du Louvre
All rooms are individually decorated and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower and toilet.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at an additional charge, in the property’s 1900-style bar. The restaurant at Le Grand Hôtel du Louvre serves traditional French cuisine.Le Grand Hôtel du Louvre is a 20-minute drive from the seaside town of Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue and 13.7 miles from Cherbourg. The nearest station is Valognes SNCF Train Station, 0.7 miles away.
- Building and location had alot of ambience of old age.
- Staff were friendly but no one spoke English. It was Sunday and no places were open till late for meals. I loved walking those historic streets and was in awe of the ancient coach house/ hotel site. It was just lovely!
- Wonderful hosts, lots of smiles, hard work. The building is undergoing renovation. H8ge room.
- for a 1 night stay very comfortable and value for money
- Bed very comfortable and room very spacious, dinner very good and great value
Hotel au Moyne De Saire
The Au Moyne De Saire has a restaurant offering a selection of Normandy specialties. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar.Au Moyne de Saire is 5 minutes from Tatihou Island and guests can enjoy visits to Houguet and Crasvillerie manors, and hiking and cycling nearby.
- Everything else was absolutely great. Hostess was fantasic and so was breakfast. This hotel included meat which was nice.
- The welcome was very cordial. The dinner was excellent. The room was comfortable and quiet. There was secure parking.
- Lovely hotel, friendly owners, comfortable beds, wonderful food.
- At the end of almost three weeks touring France it was good to sign off with one of the better meals, a comfortable bed, a decent shower and in a location in which my wife could spend her hours waiting for the ferry on the kind of beach she would design for herself.
- Extremely clean and very pleasant staff,evening meal excellent top compliment to the chef
Logis Le Sainte Mere
Hotel Le Sainte Mere features 41 pleasant and comfortable rooms where you will spend quiet nights in a very restful atmosphere in the Norman countryside.The hotel’s restaurant, Le Cotentine, offers a wide choice of all you can eat buffet first courses, cheeses and desserts as well as grilled fish and meat. You can also enjoy various drinks at the hotel’s American bar.Le Sainte Mere is also equipped with adjustable seminar and reception rooms.
- Staff helpful, food good, provided secure location for bikes, room clean
- Completely characterless, rather unattractive concrete building in spacious grounds on the very outskirts of St Mere. It has the air more of a city business hotel than a tourist destination but the room was quiet, modern and comfortable and the breakfast was very good. It would be a wee walk in but we had our bikes and ate in the village. The Airborne museum is definitely worth visiting as well as nearby Utah beach.
- Hotel was clean and tidy, but basic. Good location for St Mere Eglise and the staff were very helpful.
- Coffee was not included in the room and we ended up paying euros 9.5 for one coffee and one croissant after the manager relented after we explained to him that we thought coffee was included. He was conciliatory and charged us for one breakfast at 9.50 Euros.
- Rooms were as expected, met our needs for the weekend
Le Grand Hard
All the heated rooms feature a wardrobe, a desk and satellite TV. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries, a bath and a hairdryer. Rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Le Grand Hard. The suite includes a kitchenette, and a bar is available at the property.This hotel is 5.6 miles from Sainte-Mère-Église and 29.8 miles from Saint-Lô. Guests can bring their own horses to this property. Free private parking and bike rental are both available on site.
- We were welcomed warmly after a long day cycling, somewhere to store our bikes, and super comfy beds to restore energy. The restaurant was full of atmosphere and great food. Beautiful setting deep in the countryside close to Utah Beach.
- The staff were fantastic, helpful , polite, always obliging
- The hosts were very welcoming. The courtyard was a wonderful and relaxing place to spend the evenings. The food from the restaurant was delicious.
- Great location and very friendly hosts. Also fantastic to see all the D Day celebrations in action. Superb breakfast and pleasant evening meal
- Staff were very helpful and kind. They gave us a map to help guide around D day beaches.
Hotel du 6 juin
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.
- Centrally located. A stones throw from the square.
- Location, price, very relaxing, will be back again!
- A very warm welcome .verry clean and comfortable .excellent location .
- Very nice proprietors, friendly but low key with excellent English. They buy croissants fresh every morning from local bakery and served drinks in small bar area in hotel. I think hotel may do some food other than breakfast but I think that you would be best to check first. Great to have free parking in hotel’s own car park. Wi-fi excellent. Double rooms good size and family rooms too (double plus bunk beds). In our party some rooms had shower and some bath with shower in it – so if you have a preference ask when booking and I’m sure it would be accommodated.
- Value for money, clean, comfortable, staff & location.
Hôtel Le Duguesclin
The soundproofed rooms at Hôtel Le Duguesclin include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. All of them are equipped with an LCD TV and a fax and some boast a view of the sea or the port.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room and a bar is also at your disposal. You can sample sea food specialties at the hotel’s restaurant, which proposes a typical French cuisine.Pointe du Hoc is 1.9 miles away and the city of Bayeux is a 30-minute drive. Caen’s Airport is 36 miles away and Carentan’s Train Station is 30 minutes by car.
- Nice area and village. Close location to have a nice stroll on the beach. The family room was better than expected and staff was friendly and helpful
- The hotel restaurant had a nice menu…great baked oysters and wine.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast and a stunning view from the bedroom
- The staff was very kind and kid friendly. It was right on the ocean.
- I would not stay at this hotel again. We had to ask to be moved because our room was smelly and dirty.
Top Hotels In Quinéville Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quinéville Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quinéville Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quinéville Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!