10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quincié-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Quincié-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quincié-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quincié-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quincié-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quincié-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quincié-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quincié-en-beaujolais Rhône-alps:
Hotel Le Villon
Hotel Le Villon also has a spacious restaurant serving regional specialties, and guests can relax on the outdoor terrace.Guests of Hotel Le Villon can visit the Beaujolais vineyards of the nearby Château de Fontcrenne and a number of other vineyards. Stade Marcel Giroud is 5.3 miles away from this property.
- Nice and clean rooms. Still some renovation going on so not everything is finished yet. Meals were good (two menu options and about 5 dishes a la carte). Nice and quiet place to stay overnight.
- excellent food and service at all times,very good value.
- Friendly welcome. Recently refurbished. Good food and wine.
- Excellent food for dinner and breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Recently refurbished room with all one could want, including air-conditioning. Excellent staff, friendly, efficient and some English spoken. Breakfast was above usual and dinners were excellent. Located just above the town, about 200 yds from the centre.
Logis Hotel Le Relais Des Dix Crus
Guests of the Logis Hotel Le Relais Des Dix Crus can enjoy the hotel’s continental breakfast on the hotel’s terrace.The Relais Des Dix Crus is 4.5 kilometres from the A6. Guests can drive to Lyon in 40 minutes and the hotel provides free private parking.Guests can also visit the Beaujolais vineyards and cellars nearby. Stade de Marcel Giroud is 3.5 miles away. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- Good location for doing what we were doing – a hurried overnighter on the way home with the added bonus of being able to pop out and buy some Beaujolais to take home. Quiet village, but with the advantage of a great restaurant two doors down plus a boulangerie. The breakfast was a traditional French one (sadly our kids don’t like). The croissants, bread and coffee were all very good. Our host was charming.
- Lovely location, cosy room and friendly welcoming owner.
- Property was amazing. Perfect for our trip which was to explore wineries of Beaujolais. Many wineries within walking distance. Staff very helpful with everything asked and super friendly.
- Everything, the welcome, spoke good English, surroundings, quiet, typically French
- The breakfast was fantastic. Also, the evening we arrived there were no restaurants open, so the hotel manager was so helpful and allowed us to eat our picnic in the eating area and bought us plates and a bottle opener which was so kind as we had two children with us who were tired.
Inter-Hotel Villefranche-sur-Saône Nord Belleville
The guest rooms all include a desk, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining room.The staff at the Inter-Hotel Villefranche-sur-Saône Nord Belleville will be happy to help you organise your stay and speaks English and German as well.
- One night during a business trip to Lyon. Not too close, but great regarding to what I was looking for.
- Location is great –if you plan not to go too far away from the motorway– and the place is quiet.
- Very easy to get to from the AutoStrada, close to local restaurants and facilities. Great for a stop-over.
- An excellent location for us on a one night stopover. Very clean and comfortable beds. Nice shower. Ideal for our requirements.
- Chambre bien isolée phoniquement et réceptionniste charmante
Logis Hotel L’ange Couronne
Guests of the L’ange Couronne can relax with a drink in the bar and enjoy homemade French cuisine, regional specialties and local wines in the hotel’s restaurant.The Logis Hotel L’ange Couronne is close to the Eglise Romaine and notable Beaujolais vineyards. Guests can enjoy hiking and cycling around the Sâone Valley.The Couronne is 1,650 feet from junction 30 on the E15/A6 motorway and low-cost, covered parking is available.
- Changed my room to one with a bath as requested by email without fuss.
- The room was very clean and tidy. The staff were very friendly.
Simple and clean room.
Very good kitchen.
- Dinner at the hotel was very good. Parking on the property was great and only cost €3.
- Secure parking. Pleasant owner. Convenient for A7.
Charme Hotel en Beaujolais
Guests of the Charme Hotel En Beaujolais can enjoy a buffet breakfast and traditional French cuisine at the restaurant. The bar serves a selection of Beaujolais wine, and opens onto a garden terrace.Hotel Charme en Beaujolais provides a 24-hour reception and free private parking is available on site.
The room was very small and sparse.
Bathroom clean adequate but basic
Only a place to stay on a break from a long journey.
Restaurant meal was not good quality for the cost. All restaurants in this town are closed on a Sunday but we would recommend you didn’t eat in the hotel if you had the choice. Breakfast not bad
- A good overnight stop which we have used on a number of occasions. Restaurant is fine and the rooms are well laid out and comfortable.
- Fabulous stop over point en route to south of France from Euro Shuttle. Just off the motorway, large supermarket & filling station opposite hotel. Small room but only a bed for the night. Excellent ev meal & good buffet breakfast. Friendly & welcoming staff. Parking right outside your room is a bonus. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
- Small but well appointed rooms. Excellent bathroom, good bed. Parking in front of room. Good meal.
- The bar was very comfortable, and the restaurant excellant.
- The room was very small and sparse.
Hôtel le Savigny, Logis
The residence is located in a former winery and is composed of several stone buildings. The spacious rooms are traditionally furnished and include private bathrooms with TV.Hotel Le Savigny is 6 miles from the A6/E15 highway and free private parking is available arriving by car. The Lyon-Saint Exupery Airport is 29 miles from the hotel.
- Convenient location heading south and tasteful renovation
- A delightful village. Well redesigned old buildings for the hotel.
- Amazing property just north of Lyon. Easy to access, comfortable, spacious and spotless. Will definitely stay again. Breakfast was good too.
The room was lovely.
Great building and grounds, set in beautiful countryside
Breakfast was good – nicely presented and lots of choice
- Great location and very quiet. Spacious well decorated room. and fantastic views from the balcony.
Hôtel des Sables
At Hôtel des Sables, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. All rooms feature a closet.Lyon is 21 miles from Hôtel des Sables. Saint Exupery Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- It’s a small, clean, basic hotel with a super comfy bed! Lovely and warm. It was just a stop over night. Great value for money!
Just perfect to rest 1 night during our trip.
Staff really friendly and helpful
- Perfect for a stopover to or from South of France. Basic but everything you need: spacy room, clean, decent bed, good shower, parking. No luxury but given the price a very good quality/price ratio.
- Bon petit déjeuner. Excellent hôtel pour une étape d’une nuit mais ne mérite pas plus de 2 étoiles pour son confort car les chambres et sanitaires étaient propres mais assez vieux.
- Petit croissant offert avec le thé, une rose offerte car jour de fête des mères, accueil très chaleureux
Auberge De Clochemerle
Auberge de Clochemerle is a charming inn offering 7 comfortable rooms. Each room has a unique decoration based on a flower theme. The rooms offer a peaceful setting and feature antique furniture.The inn’s restaurant serves original and refined cuisine prepared with fresh and natural produce.Auberge de Clochemerle is the perfect choice for a peaceful and quiet weekend. It also offers function rooms for your professional or private events.
Lovely friendly staff, beautifully presented breakfast. Village really sweet for wandering around.
Dinner was amazing – 3 amuse bouche even before the starter! Beautifully presented food & wines and restaurant staff were wonderfully helpful and obviously enjoying their work.
- Fantastic little gem of a hotel, pet friendly and excellent location! The restaurant is fabulous and a must if you are staying over! We will certainly be back!
Great advice re wine choice
- The restaurant is one of our favorites. We were happy to see the fireplace lit. The staff is professional but not stiff. The owners are talented and gracious. The rooms are simple but very comfortable. We will return.
- The restaurant dinner was a fantastic taste experience
- Lovely friendly staff, beautifully presented breakfast. Village really sweet for wandering around.
Logis Hotel Des Grands Vins
The hotel features comfortable guestrooms all named after famous wines. They are well-furnished and equipped with modern private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi internet access.There is also a sauna and a swimming pool where guests are invited to relax.Start your day with a hearty breakfast buffet served in a cozy atmosphere. And be sure to take some time to sample the hotel’s homemade wine.
Reception staff incredibly helpful. Calling several restaurants to find us a reservation for 7 people.
Carried our bags to rooms.
Value for money.
- Great location and character. The staff were both friendly and helpful with a fabulous selection of wines.
- Excellent parking. mine host seemed like a good guy! Cat looking at the fish in the pond.
- Short walk to the centre of fleurie and the man who checked us in was friendly. The room was fine.
- We had a great day in Fleurie tasting the wines, everyone was lovely, and we had an amazing meal at maison du cep (something like that) properly amazing.
- Reception staff incredibly helpful. Calling several restaurants to find us a reservation for 7 people.
Auberge des Sablons
A telephone and an LCD TV with satellite channels are featured in each guest room. All of the rooms have a simple décor and the private bathrooms include toiletries.Asian and traditional French specialities are served in the hotel restaurant and guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar at Auberge des Sablons. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning, and can be taken on the terrace.Private parking is available on site at Auberge des Sablons, which is 1.6 miles from the A6 motorway.
- Excellent dinner available in the connected Vietnamese restaurant.
- Personnel très sympathique et arrangeant. Petit hotel dans coin calme, ideal pour un mariage au Domaine de Chavagneux
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang, Babybett wurde gestellt, privater Parkplatz direkt davor, sehr ruhig, perfekt für eine Nacht, Frühstück: Marmeladen, Baguette, Croissants, Joghurt. Restaurant sehr gut
Prima ontbijt, bijzonder aardige eigenaren maar zeer stoffige kamers met een slecht bed en een bad
Zonder badmogelijkheid met daarin de douche zonder douchegordijn.
- Vernieuwde badkamer maar slaapkamer een beetje ouderwets.
Top Hotels In Quincié-en-beaujolais Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quincié-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quincié-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quincié-en-Beaujolais Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!