10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quincerot Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quincerot Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quincerot Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quincerot Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quincerot Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quincerot Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quincerot Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quincerot Burgundy:
At the hotel, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Avallon is 22 miles from Hotel Neptune.
- this is the cleanest hotel room I have ever stayed in. Very comfortable and good value, right on the Canal.
- This is not a typical French rural hotel, although it looks like it from the outside. But I like what the young owners are trying to do. Its a basic hotel with basic facilities, but the rooms are newly renovated in the modern style and are very clean. They were very friendly and looked after my bicycle for 3 days. Very near the station. Will definitely go back.
- In blistering heat, this hotel provided a fan! Helpful staff, cheery paint scheme, adequate breakfast.
- Staff were so helpful and excellent. Location is perfect if you cycle in from the canal.
- Great location, excellent sleep, very comfortable, basic and great value for money.
All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Le Marmagne.Avallon is 23 miles from the accommodation.
- Excellent breakfast. Clean and luminous room, and nice location.
- Good Breakfast, everywhere clean, friendly staff and owners.
Very pleasant owners, excellent restaurant – great value for money.
For a budget stay, probably the best in the area; Handy for Alesia and other sites;
- Three miles away on a hill top is one of the prettiest villages in France, very near the Burgundy Canal cycle route.
Nice little hotel and restaurant close to the cycling path from Canal de Bourgogne to the Fontenay Abbey. Small and refurbished room and bath room.
Good local meal.
Hôtel des Cymaises
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Hôtel des Cymaises features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a business centre at the property. Guests may have lunch or dinner at the gastronomic restaurant La Parenthèse, located a 3-minute walk from Hôtel des Cymaises. They can also enjoy a meal at the bistrot-style restaurant l’Entract, which is also located 3 minutes away from the hotel by walk.A continental breakfast can be served every morning at an extra cost.Vézelay is 27.3 miles from hôtel des Cymaises, while Châteauneuf is 23.6 miles away.
- Authentic French. Close to the old quarter. Helpful receptionist.
- Typical French , lovely garden area….NOT100acres as one review says but @ 60 m sq!!!
- Huge rooms in a Chateau. Beautiful 100 acre property. Lovely walk over 2 centuries old bridges located in the grounds of the property.
- Very comfortable beds, cozy old fashioned decor. Lovely courtyard for parking. Glass room for little breakfast very appreciated on a rainy morning.
The hotel is in the heart of the town, staff very helpful.
Lots of cafes and resuarants is this interesting historic town.
Logis Hostellerie D’Aussois
The Hostellerie D’aussois offers soundproofed rooms with LCD TVs, Canal+ and free Wi-Fi.The hotel also has a fitness room with a sauna. Guests can relax in the bar and lounge or discover the surrounding countryside on foot.La Table de l’Hostellerie serves traditional cuisine and Burgundy specialties. Guests can enjoy meals in the garden in the summer.
- Great parking, easy to find, friendly staff, very clean.
- The hotel is at the outskirts of Semur-en-Auxois, consequently very quiet, with sheeps on the grass field (even the crows nesting close to the hotel were cawing a lot :-). The bed is huge and very comfortable. The breakfast is very rich.
- Good sized room with facilities which exceeded expectations! Everything worked as hoped!
- Helpful assistance from the staff including knowledge of food allergies.
- My disabled room was well appointed but could do with a rubber bath mat in the shower.
Logis Hotel De La Cote D’or
Each room in this Logis hotel is en suite and equipped with a TV.Cote d’Or’s lunchtime tapas bar becomes a tea room in the afternoon and a wine bar at night. During the summer, guests can enjoy meals on the hotel’s shaded terrace.Hotel de la Cote d’Or is 49.7 miles from Dijon. Free private parking is possible on site, subject to availability.
Large room with lovely big bathroom. Nice modern decor and in a really good location for the town. The staff were excellent – gave us recommendations for where to eat and places to see.
We didn’t have breakfast; so can’t comment on that.
- Very good staff, Matthew, he take care with his service mind
Vert confortable, well located.
Spacious room. I recommand.
- The rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated. The hotel itself is wonderfully situated just outside the gate of the old city but with convenient parking directly on the property. The staff is friendly and very helpful, making for a very enjoyable stay.
- Fabulous room & spa-like tube and shower. The bed, the linen, the towels – all fantastic. The location is perfect.
- Large room with lovely big bathroom. Nice modern decor and in a really good location for the town. The staff were excellent – gave us recommendations for where to eat and places to see.
Hôtel-restaurant de l’Ecluse 79
Satellite TV and free Wi-Fi are found in the individually decorated rooms. They are en suite with a shower or bath. Some rooms offer a view over the canal.In the colder months guests are invited in the living room area to sit by the fire place. In the summer months, the shaded terrace offers a quiet place to relax.Hôtel-restaurant de l’Ecluse 79 is just 15.5 miles from Montbard Train Station and 34.8 miles from Auxerre. Free parking is available on site.
- The owners very nice and the restaurant food was great
- Beautiful location overlooking the canal. Nice walking and biking from the doorstep.
- Friendly staff. Good breakfasts and dinners. Location alongside the canal. Quiet location
Food was wonderful, complete with entertainment the night we were there
Good storage for our bicycles
- The restaurant had the best steak we ever had in France over the past 5 years. Absolutely superb and they are much better than any Michelin Star place, yet they don’t have one.
Each room here will provide you with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. You can enjoy river view from the room.A mini-market is situated nearby. The property offers free parking.
The hotel is a traditional French hotel with a restaurant, bar and garden. Very pretty and easy to park. Convenient for Venarey and local attractions.
I have eaten in the restaurant in the past and it is good. I have been here 6/7 times as friends live nearby.
- They were happy to store our folding bikes indoors, after all the restaurant customers had left.
- Lovely to sit outside and eat a good evening meal at the hotel
Stayed there many times. Very pretty traditional bar / restaurant/ hotel. Parking free. Beautiful place. No frills but then it is a 2 star !
No English TV and no kettle.
- Owner tried and managed to resolve the reservation issue
- The hotel is a traditional French hotel with a restaurant, bar and garden. Very pretty and easy to park. Convenient for Venarey and local attractions.
Auberge du Pot d’Etain
Featuring hardwood flooring and exposed beams, the guest rooms here all provide a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel, and it can be taken in your room on request. You can also enjoy a drink from the bar, which has an extensive wine list of more than 2700 references.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, luggage storage and private parking is possible on site. The hotel is easily accessible from the A6 motorway, 3.7 miles away.
- Dinner was delicious and a wonderful wine list. Loved the courtyard where we dined
- The room was quite comfortable. The evening meal was delicious.
- The food in the restaurant is first class with the biggest wine list I have ever seen. It is certainly worth going off the beaten track if traveling down that way.
Very comfortable room.
The restaurant was VERY high quality and the wine list almost beyond belief. The Patron is a mine of information on the wines he holds and will talk for ages, if you wish, as he is genuinely passionate about his wines. They can also be purchased `off sale` at cellar door prices.
The decor is very `homely` and nice quality and complements the ambience.
A real find in a world that is more and more homogenised.
très accueillant , très bonne table avec serveurs très aimables;
chambre propre avec bonne literie et très calme, le petit déjeuner
bien servit mais le café pas assez corsé. cour intérieure agencée et
fleurie avec goût. . cette auberge est a conseiller.
A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a telephone and free Wi-Fi access are provided in the rooms. Each room has a simple décor and the en suite bathrooms include a hairdryer.You can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at this hotel, and it can be taken on the terrace during summer. Upon reservation, homemade regional specialities are served in the restaurant. The bar offers a variety of drinks.With free private parking on site, this hotel is 6.2 miles from the A8 motorway and you can travel to Lake Saint-Agnan, a 20-minute drive away.
- The bedrooms were large and beds comfy. Lovely courtyard terrace area to take an Apéro
- the restaurant of the hotel is truly excellent. The bathroom of the hotel room was very nice. The junior suite room is a nice place to stay.
- Room decorated in modern style, very comfortable bed. Restaurant excellent. Very imaginative menu of sophisticated dishes executed with flair. Set menus offer exceptional value for money. Breakfast was very generous and we enjoyed being greeeted by the pet pig.
- The help the proprietor gave regarding our room and parking.
- We arrived very early for our overnight stay but were happily shown to our room. A very comfortable bed and an excellent meal. The owner was very friendly and the hotel had a calm,relaxed ambience.
Hotel ibis Avallon has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.The restaurant’s chef serves traditional cuisine, prepared with local products. There is also a bar with a terrace providing snacks 24 hours a day. A breakfast is also available each morning and children under 12 years old can have the breakfast and children’s evening menu for free.Surrounded by castles, abbeys and museums, Hotel ibis Avallon is the perfect choice for business trips and tourist week-ends. Paris and Lyon are both a 2-hour drive away and the A6 highway is a 5-minute drive away.
Location near highways
- the personnel was great, having the restaurant at night is a great plus, the cleanliness of the place
- The gentleman at the front desk when checked in was very friendly and informative
- Easy to find from the main motorway. A good place for an overnight stop
We stop every year once or twice at Ibis Avallon for an overnight stay on our way to Brittany. It is very reassuring to find continuous good service, cleanliness and helpful staff.
Although very near to the motorway, the hotel is situated in a very quiet countryside environment.
We are happy to recommend Ibis Avallon as one can really count on it.
- Location near highways
Top Hotels In Quincerot Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quincerot Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quincerot Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quincerot Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!