10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quilós Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Quilós Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quilós Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quilós Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quilós Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quilós Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quilós Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quilós Castile And Leon:
Hostal Siglo XIX
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Siglo XIX offers accommodations in Cacabelos, just 8 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 4.3 miles from Hostal Siglo XIX, and Las Médulas is 11 miles from the property.
- Excellent stay. Great room with a view of the church steeple thorough the attic window. Good food in restaurant bar. Good service all around.
- Delicious breakfasts, lovely staff, gorgeous design, loved the views of the church tower through the attic windows above the beds and the beds were super comfortable!
- Impeccably clean. Great restaurant. Perfect place.
- Very clean and comfortable and right on the Camino. The staff were friendly and the food was good too. A pilgrim can’t ask for better than this lovely place.
- Located on the Franch way of St. Jacob – in the city centre close to the church.
La Moncloa de San Lazaro
Located in Cacabelos, 7 miles from Ponferrada, La Moncloa de San Lazaro features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 5 miles from La Moncloa de San Lazaro, and Las Médulas is 11 miles from the property.
- Beautiful building; good welcome; great regional food and wine; comfortable clean room; a ‘must stay’
- This place is beyond belief ………. shop, restaurant and rooms are just idyllic and should not be missed by any serious pilgrim. The bird song coming from feathered pilgrims in the courtyard trees makes the start of the day feel like Heaven. Log fire in the restaurant creates a super cosy atmosphere. HIGHLY recommended!!
- The hotel has a lot of character and charm and the restaurant serves good food. We enjoyed our one night stay a lot. The hotel is located on the road to Santiago de Compostela and in the Bierzo wine region.
- Lovely hotel, this is a special place. The room was great, very comfortable beds (extra wide twin beds). This was our second visit here, and it was just as good as we remembered. Very helpful staff.
- We loved the staff, had to make some changes to our itinerary and the lady at reception took care of everything. The room was huge, and very beautiful, they had a large Jacuzzi tub, which was excellent. The dinner meal was the best we’ve had on the Camino de Santiago. Would more than highly recommend to anyone, and especially those walking the Camino.
Prada a Tope – Palacio de Canedo
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Prada a Tope – Palacio de Canedo offers accommodations in Canedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find room service, gift shop, and shops at the property.Ponferrada is 9 miles from Prada Tope Palacio Canedo, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 6 miles away.
- Great character property with amazing traditional decor. Good food and a great breakfast. Exceptional red wines.
- The attention to details. The beauty of surroundings. The level of dedication of staff.
- I have stayed here many times because the hotel provides great boutique rooms, with slightly quirky decór but always comfortable.
- The attention to detail and high level of craftsmanship in every aspect of the accommodation by Mr. Prada was very high. His staff is well-trained and dedicated to providing a special experience for the guests. It was very interesting to see the various businesses on site: vineyard, winery, fruit/vegetable processing center, retail shop.
The view of the vineyard from the window after waking up.
The food was delicious.
Hotel Rural Lacelo
Located in Villadecanes, 9 miles from Ponferrada, Hotel Rural Lacelo features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 31 miles from Hotel Rural Lacelo, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 3.2 miles from the property.
- So friendly and helpful, nothing too much trouble.
- Me gustó todo, el hotel precioso, cómodo, buena ubicación. Genial si viajas con perro. El personal muy amable.
- Todo muy bien, suite muy amplia y limpia, cama muy cómoda y temperatura muy agradable en habitación. La chica q nos atendió muy amable
- La amabilidad del personal, encantadoras! La habitación y el baño son muy amplios y cómodos (tal cual se ve en la fotos, sin sorpresas). ¡Además admiten mascotas! Estuvimos muy a gusto.
El trato exquisito que recibimos por parte de Sonsoles.
Tranquilidad que se respira
El Tiempo Recobrado
El Tiempo Recobrado is located in Villamartín de la Abadía, just 8 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Manzaneda is 30 miles from El Tiempo Recobrado, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The owners are very kind and nice. The food was very good. They are well informed about places to be visited. The hotel is quite and well located to visit Las Médulas, Valle del Silencio and other locations
- El buen gusto de los dueños y los detalles de aseo.
- ES un lugar con encanto. Los dueños hacen que el lugar sea más encantador.
- l’ambiance, le calme et la culture de l’hôtesse
- La casa es maravillosa, habitaciones amplias, cómodas y bien diseñadas.
One of our top picks in Villafranca del Bierzo.Located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada, Plaza Mayor features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Manzaneda is 30 miles from Plaza Mayor, and Las Médulas is 11 miles away.
- Rooms are great, very friendly staff and a superb breakfast.
- Beautiful hotel. Fabulous location. Spotless rooms and very helpful staff.
- Great location by the square. Room was clean and well equipped. They did our laundry and delivered it to the room. Enjoyed the very full breakfast. Highly recommend ‘this hotel.
- Large room, great bathtub, comfortable bed and quiet even though right on the main square. Right beside restaurants and a very good hotel breakfast.
- Beautifully furnished, spotlessly clean and amazing location right on the square. Extremely helpful staff.
Parador de Villafranca del Bierzo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, Parador de Villafranca del Bierzo is located in Villafranca del Bierzo in the region of Castila y Leon. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 12 miles from Parador de Villafranca, and Manzaneda is 30 miles from the property.
The staff – they were excellent. Especially the two gentlemen at reception who helped me sort out my luggage transfer and book a taxi to continue my camino. They couldn’t have been more helpful. Staff in the bar were also lovely – and very gracious at listening to my poor attempts at Spanish!
This Parador is modern but it didn’t bother me, the Hotel is well appointed and the efforts of the staff went beyond my experiences at other more historical parador – rooms are quiet, comfortable and the view was incredible. I didn’t eat at the Restaurant bit the menu looked great. The local wines in the bar were very good. I would definitely staff here again and recommend to others.
The staff was extremely friendly
Food was super delicious! I can really recommend this place!
- After days walking the Camino this was our treat. The rooms were very clean and modern, towels fluffy and a king-size bed! Although this parador does not have the historical character of other paradors in Spain, it is good value if you are looking for a nicer place to stay.
- It was our last leg of walking the Camino and a very pleasant stay. I loved the swimming pools. We missed the ambience that comes from an old building but it was actually a pleasant change to enjoy more modern amenities. It is situated slightly away from the main square, but is is an easy walk.
- Restaurant was great, bar and front desk staff friendly and helpful.
- The staff – they were excellent. Especially the two gentlemen at reception who helped me sort out my luggage transfer and book a taxi to continue my camino. They couldn’t have been more helpful. Staff in the bar were also lovely – and very gracious at listening to my poor attempts at Spanish!
Las Doñas del Portazgo
Las Doñas del Portazgo is located in Villafranca del Bierzo, just 12 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Las Doñas del Portazgo, and Las Médulas is 11 miles away.
- The rooms were very comfortable and well appointed.
- Old stone house completely renovated with very good taste. The room was comfortable, Check-in was efficient and friendly.
- The room was very charm in general, and breakfast quite good. Bed really comfy.
- Great location, comfy beds, good bathroom, nice decor. Staff were friendly too.
- Great stay in an old building in Villafranca. I loved my room on the top floor. Comfortable bed, very clean.
Hotel San Francisco
Hotel San Francisco is located in Villafranca del Bierzo, 12 miles from Ponferrada and 30 miles from Manzaneda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- My second stay here. Great location. Very nice hosts. Breakfast delicious. Highly recommend.
- The bed was lovely and though I left before the official breakfast time, the lovely lady there made me up a tray of food the previous evening so that I would not miss breakfast!
- Friendly service. Easy to find. In the square so convenient. Clean. Great breakfast.
- Lovely helpful staff. Great room with balcony overlooking Plaza Mayor. Bed was super comfortable. Bathroom small with bathtub. Bed lamps really good. Old world shutters on balcony. Breakfast good but continental style.
- Good location. The recepionist was very nice and helpfull and had pretty good english. Breakfest was very good.
Area de Servicio Villamartín
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Area de Servicio Villamartín offers accommodations in Villamartín de la Abadía, just 8 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 30 miles from Area Servicio Villamartin, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 4 miles from the property.
El trato inmejorable. Muy limpio y funcional. Tiene piscina para verano, y cuando acaben las obras de la carretera quedará muy muy aprovechable.
Bonitas y amplias habitaciones. buenas vistas.
- El personal de tarde y noche que se esforzaron en solucionar los problemas y fueron muy amables. Limpio
- Lugar confortable y limpio. Hay zumo natural en el desayuno.
- en general esta todo bien. quizas lo mejor fue que esta al lado mismo de la carretera nacional. sales del hotel y ya estas en la carretera.
- El trato inmejorable. Muy limpio y funcional. Tiene piscina para verano, y cuando acaben las obras de la carretera quedará muy muy aprovechable.
Top Hotels In Quilós Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quilós Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quilós Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quilós Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!