10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quiestède Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Quiestède Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quiestède Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quiestède Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quiestède Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quiestède Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quiestède Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quiestède Nord-pas-de-calais:
Hostellerie Saint Louis
The rooms at the Hostellerie Saint Louis offer views of the countryside or the charming garden. They feature a private bathroom, TV and telephone.At the gastronomic restaurant you can sample delicious cuisine prepared by owner Philippe Dubreucq.Free parking is provided at the Hostellerie Saint Louis, making it easy to explore the Pas-de-Calais region by car. Local sites include Cassel, Bergues and Gravelines.
- We go out of our way to stay at the Hostellerie Saint Louis because of the excellent food and warm reception that you recieve when you stay there. Very comfortable rooms and good facilities.
- Absolutely perfect! A good location and a lovely comfortable hotel with friendly, helpful and attentive staff. The restaurant was first class – delicious food and beautifully presented.
- Excellent accommodation, the staff are delightful, food is excellent but not cheap. A top rate establishment.
- The food was fantastic. The staff were friendly and efficient. The entire Hostellerie was clean
- Very attentive staff who accommodated our requests
The hotel boasts a traditional restaurant with 3 Cocottes Logis de France, offering panoramic views over Saint-Omer.Guests at the hotel benefit from free Wi-Fi internet access and free private parking.As well as being only 6 kilometres from Saint-Omer, the hotel is also not far from the Calais-Reims motorway exit.
- Self catering type chalet was a bonus as food in the hotel is expensive and average. Vegetarian options offered were either a salad or omelette. Shame as good otherwise.
- Modern Spacious room which was immaculately clean and dog welcome
Excellent stopover close to the Motorway.
Quiet location with a good restaurant.
- Beautifully finished chalet, comfortable bed, good linens very well appointed. Hosts were very friendly and welcoming.
- The restaurant is really great. Rooms are big and clean with fully equipped kitchen.
Châtellerie De Schoebeque
The hotel boasts rooms, suites and cottages which have all been decorated according to distinctive styles full of Moroccan and Chinese influences.The hotel opens onto a lush garden. The Châtellerie de Schoebeque also houses meeting rooms, a panoramic lounge and a banquet room.Breakfast buffet is served every day at an extra cost.Dunkerque is 23.6 miles from The Châtellerie de Schoebeque, while Lille is 26.7 miles away. Free private parking is availabe on site.
- Easy access to the historical town which is an entrant in top villages of France 2018
- Views and hotel restaurant in the evening where the food was excellent and relaxed but efficient service great
- Hotel ok. The bedroom needs updating , very dangers layout. The design is dreadful having three angled steps to the bed area. Toilet situated behind a curtain and a sunken bath which feels awkward. Would not recommend that particular bedroom.
- The member of staff who looked after us and the view from our room. The town is very pretty and the decor was charming in the main hotel.
- The location of the hotel was excellent, we had amazing views from our bedroom, our room was very comfortable. We found the staff to be very helpful. It was very good being able to park in the hotel courtyard.
Najeti Hôtel du Golf
Rooms are modern, elegant and comfortable. They are fully equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant Le Lodge offers a range of cuisine from gourmet meals to lighter dishes.Najeti Hôtel Du Golf is just 7.5 miles from Saint-Omer. Free private parking is available.
- We like this hotel both for its location 30 minutes from the Tunnel and its closeness to a Golf Course. The Bar is well situated and usually lively.
Excellent surroundings and Golf course.
Good Breakfast with good products and big rooms.
Dinner and bar also very nice with friendly staff
- Good hotel in a good location. Comfortable rooms. Good breakfast. Nice views from the golf side rooms. Great to have free parking!!
- Lovely location, very peaceful & picturesque. Nice restaurant & bar.
- Platter (Room Service) hit the spot! We arrived just after the kitchen closed and they were able to rustle something up for our stay! Thank-you
Good Night Hotel
The hotel’s rooms are decorated in neutral colours and have simple furnishings. Free Wi-Fi access and a TV are provided.Food and drinks are available 24 hours a day in the cafeteria. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.From here you can easily explore Arques and the surrounding region.
- As advertised, perfect stopoff point with good facilities for the price
- Pleasant staff, convenient location, satisfactory for the price.
- The price was good for us travelling on a long journey with a number of overnight stays with our dogs
- Good service and breakfast excellent value all told will return when in area
- Convenient location for overnight stop when travelling to and from England. Auto check in quick and easy. Room basic but fine for one night.
Lemon Hotel Arques
Rooms at The Lemon Hotel Arques are simply decorated and feature a flat-screen TV and a fridge. Rooms have a shared bathroom and toilet, which are located on the landing.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Vending machines offering drinks are also at the disposal of guests.Saint Omer SNCF Train Station is a 3.4 miles from the hotel. Merville Calonne Airport is 19.3 miles from Lemon Hotel Arques and Batavia Lake is 1.6 miles away.
- We loved the fact that we were welcomed by cats with kittens. Well worth the money
- It was very cheap and was exactly how we expected for the price.
- Excellent value for money but we did not eat there
- The staff at reception during the day when we arrived and when we left was friendly. the place is clean although the rooms really need to be fully repainted.
- Cheap comfortable accommodation. Basic but good. We arrived late and staff were very helpful on the phone and explained what we had to do. Short car ride to local town of St Omer.
Le Saint Sébastien
All of the rooms at Le Saint Sébastien are decorated in white and grey tones. Each room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A continental breakfast is served upon request in the restaurant room. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes from the region for lunch and dinner.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Free public parking is possible on site and the Regional Natural Park of Audomarois is 1.9 miles from the hotel.
- Very friendly welcoming hotel. Great food both dinner & breakfast. Easy to find & not far from motorway. Hotel is in a small town and is in a quiet location. We have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed ourselves.
- Very warm welcome, and outstanding food in the restaurant.
- Easy to find with parking opposite and a good menu with nice food.
- The food was amazing – both dinner and breakfast and the staff were excellent
- Breakfast was good for 7.59 Euros. A meal in the restaurant from their 18 Euro menu was fine for us no problems at all and a bottle of perfectly acceptable house wine was 12.5 Euros. This is an individual family run establishment and the owners have been here for 30 + years. Everything was clean and tidy but it was not luxurious or pretentious. We stayed for two nights and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Le Logis De La Lys
Each room features a TV and air conditioning. Private bathrooms also have a shower. Extras include a desk.At Le Logis De La Lys you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a children’s playground. The property offers free parking.Lille Airport is 31.1 miles away.
Very good place to stay on way to Calais.
Busy restaurant food good.
- Parking and welcome from the staff were good. The bathroom was large with good facilities. There was a good choice on the menu and the local area seemed quiet at night. The breakfast was varied but oddly laid out.
- Late arrival arrangements clear and straighforward. Very useful when travelling and arrival unpredictable.
Comfy Bed – Nice Room and Facilities
Helpful Telephone Support
- La gentillesse du personnel, la cuisine était excellente…endroit calme , propre…
- Very good place to stay on way to Calais.
ibis budget Saint-Omer Centre
The rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and air conditioning. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Restaurants can be found within 0.6 miles from the hotel.Other facilities offered include a vending machine. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Massive gate fully across the car park Is a real plus for motorcycle tourists
- hard to find in the dark needs a small sign at round a bout as you approach from d942 in direction of town centre . I went past it 3 times !! Petite dejournet superb value
Very convenient for ferry crossings. Desk open late. Love the large comfy beds.
Good breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Very helpful staff, good breakfast and the room was well decorated.
- It was fine for a cheap overnight with free parking. 5 minutes walk to the center.
Hotel Saint Louis
Each guest room at the Hotel Saint Louis is soundproofed and some overlook the flower-filled garden.The Saint Louis has a restaurant, which serves regional cuisine in the dining room or on the outdoor flower-filled terrace. Guests are invited to relax with a drink in the hotel bar, Le Flo.For guests coming by car, a private parking lot is available.The hotel Saint Louis is just a 5-minute walk from the Notre Dame de Saint-Omer Cathedral, and the Abbey of Saint Bertin is less than a 10-minute walk away.
- Location and decor downstairs lovely. Pretty courtyard.
- Somewhat dated hotel but quite close to town centre (5 minute walk).
Location close to the centre of St Omer was excellent for sightseeing.
The room was comfortable – ours was a triple room in an extension offering ‘motel style’ access that faced the parking and garden.
The bathroom facilities were good if lacking a decent extractor fan.
The breakfast was excellent compete with home-made preserves and fruit puree. We didn’t sample the fixed price dinner menu because we wanted to explore the town in the evening but it looked excellent value.
Handy for Calais. Had stayed there before so knew what to expect. Basic, but adequate. Cheap.
Has its own carpark which is v useful as parking is hopeless elsewhere.
- A very comfortable stay. Clean, comfy room with a good continental breakfast for ten Euros per person. Have stayed here four times now and standards are always high.
Top Hotels In Quiestède Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quiestède Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quiestède Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quiestède Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!