10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quibou Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quibou Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quibou Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quibou Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quibou Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quibou Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quibou Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quibou Lower Normandy:
Each room at the Inter-Hotel has a work desk and a bathroom with shower. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning. There is also a bar and a terrace. Several restaurants can be found in close proximity to the hotel.The Inter-Hotel Saint Lô also offers free parking and is easily accessible from the N174 motorway, linking Rennes, Caen and Cherbourg.
- Honestly, it was all perfect. We got in late and were able to have a great meal in the hotel restaurant with TVs watching the World Cup. Breakfast was stellar (fresh fruit, make your own orange juice) and there was an outdoor and indoor play rooms for kids, so my husband and I were able to enjoy our meals and kids would play a little.
- Easy access to motorway, very clean, reasonably spacious and pet friendly.
- definitely better option then Ibis Budget which is next. Good location in case you do not want to get far away from higway and you need to sleep 1 night.
- very friendly and efficient staff, good facilities and very clean – very pleased to recommend.
- A very clean and well maintained hotel, in a very good location for onward travel to the northern ferry ports. The hotel has been subject to a recent refurbishment. The rooms are a comfortable size with good size beds. Unfortunately there was no provision in the room for making hot drinks, this was disappointing, as often after a long journey you are ready to relax in your room with a cup of tea or coffee. The staff are very pleasant, make you feel welcome and speak good English if you wish them to.
Mercure Saint Lô Centre
Guest rooms at the Mercure Saint Lô are equipped with a TV, telephone and private bathrooms. They are accessible by elevator.Breakfast is available daily. There is also a bar and a restaurant that serves traditional French cuisine. In summer, this can be enjoyed on the terrace that overlooks the city walls.The Mercure Saint Lô offers easy access to the city center on foot. Points of interest include Notre-Dame Church, the church of Sainte-Croix, and the largest horse farm in France.
- Good breakfast especially bacon.Lovely bathroom.Liked the safe in wardrobe.
- Bacon and egg breakfast. Met friends, briefing room facilities, good.
We did not use the restaurant, however we did use the bar and the night porter / bar lady was outstandingly helpful, and very nice – there was an issue with the keg and she worked and worked at it for ages so we could have some beer – lovely lady!
Locations superb – everything on the doorstep. Near pubs, restaurants etc. Hotel staff accommodated the bikes we had and stored them securely overnight which was a great relief.
- We chose the hotel as it was on the Voie Verte, no busy roads to cycle on. Our cycles were locked up in a garage overnight. Breakfast was good, but dinner was disappointing taken in the restaurant. For a Mercure hotel we expected better.
- Lovely breakfast hot option was lovely ,especially being able to boil eggs
La Cocotte Gourmande
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available daily at La Cocotte Gourmande.Bayeux is 28 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 50 miles from La Cocotte Gourmande.
- From the Moment we arrived it was Bliss the food was Fantastic the Room was very good the Bath room very clean The staff fantastic we will defensively return to this Hotel as we travel in this part of France and it is Very good to find some where that we can be happy with thank you for a lovely Hotel
- l’accueil ,le service,la discrétion,le confort
- Bel etablissement bien situé pour visiter cette region magnifique. Très propre, calme avec une literie confortable. Accueil chaleureux. Propriétaires charmants et accueillants. Dommage pour le restaurant … plus de places. La carte etait plus que tentante ! Un retour s’impose !
- Accueil chaleureux. Personnel et propriétaires très sympas.
Parfait ! Que dire de plus ?!
Un très bel établissement. L’hôtel est parfaitement bien entretenu. Les chambres sont spacieuses, le lit est très confortable et la salle de bain et très grande. Le petit déj se prend dans une salle tranquille et assez spacieuse et est vraiment très bon.
Quant au restaurant, les ris de veaux sont juste une tuerie ! Un très bon rapport qualité prix et le service est impeccable.
Enfin pour ce qui est de l’accueil, il est juste parfait et nous avons été reçu avec beaucoup de gentillesse.
En résumé nous y retournerons sans hésiter 🙂
ibis Saint-Lô la Chevalerie
Guest rooms at ibis Saint-Lô La Chevalerie are modern and each is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and an en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Snacks and regional dishes are offered in the hotel’s restaurant and can be enjoyed on the terrace during the summer months.The hotel’s reception desk is open 24 hours a day and free newspapers are available in the hotel lobby. Additional services available include luggage storage. Mont Saint-Michel, Caen Memorial and Cherbourg are an hour’s drive from the hotel.
- Typical business hotel. Can’t fault anything but not very exiting
room clean, efficient and comfortable
good breakfast buffet
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a convenient place if you are there on business. Room new and clean.
- The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. A hand towel would be useful with the bath towel. Quiet location.
- It was in a lovely quite area and access by car to shopping Centre nearby was easy. Walking was also accessible on the area and the hotel itself was relaxing with lovely staff.
ibis budget Saint Lô
The soundproof rooms include satellite TV and a private bathroom with shower. The rooms are accessible with elevator.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast each day. There are a number of restaurants nearby.The hotel is accessible from the A84 highway.
- Everything was very modern and efficient. There were no unecessaries or complications, you got what you expected, and what you got was very good.
- Location, parking, easy to find, breakfast, well decorated.
- Spotlessly clean, very comfy bed, excellent shower. Room a bit small when compared to other IIbis Budget hotels but overall happy with this hotel.
- We were expecting basic accommodation and were delighted by a welcoming staff, a large room and a really enjoyable breakfast the following morning.
- A convenient location and very handy when using Cherbourg ferry port. Large supermarket just over the road and a couple of restaurants close by.
Contact Hôtel Lunotel Saint Lô
Each soundproofed room has an en suite bathroom, flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi access. A telephone is also available.The Lunotel Saint Lô restaurant serves traditional Normandy cuisine and packed lunches. Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel bar and enjoy the hotel’s buffet breakfast every morning.Guests of the hotel can visit the nearby Bayeux, Caen, the landing beaches and Mont Saint-Michel, which can all be reached within an hour by car. Free public parking is available on site.
- Clean and comfortable; very friendly staff; good food
- great location just off motorway-supermarket close by
Big family size room very good value for money. Easy access from motorway.
Communal areas were very modern and looked newly decorated. Staff very accommodating.
- Accueil très bon, buffet de petit déjeuner très appréciable. Hôtel très propre.
la bonne humeur et la disponibilité du personnel
le bon repas du jeudi soir
la propreté des chambres et du restaurant
le buffet du petit dèj suffisant
Chambres Château D’agneaux
Located in the heart of Normandy, just a short distance from the D-Day landing beaches and the Mont-Saint-Michel, the Chateau d’Agneaux overlooks the vast open landscape of the Vire valley.The castle invites you to its 2 restaurants, La Table de Louis, which serves simple cuisine with local products, and La Tour Carrée which offers refined and creative cuisine and a selection of fine wines.
Locatie locatie locatie, buitengewoon
Prima restaurant op loopafstand
- Très beau cadre, accueil du propriétaire très chaleureux il nous a fait visiter le château et la chapelle nous racontant son histoire. Petit déjeuner dans un beau cadre. Nous avons prévu d’y retourner.
breakfast inexistant surtout à ce prix, nappe sale, pas de choix, confiture périmée…..
Salon non chauffé, terriblement désagréable .
même pas un gril pain, ni autre chose que café cafetière du pain et des croissants froids
des mouches dans la suite et des toiles d’araigneés
- Geweldig oud kasteel met zeer mooie en ruime kamers. Heerlijk om tot rust te komen. De 2 naastgelegen restaurants waren helaas gesloten voor een grote verbouwing.
- La struttura è un vecchio castello medievale perfettamente conservato. Se vuoi sentirti un lord quando guardi fuori dalla finestra della tua camera questo posto fa la caso tuo.
- Locatie locatie locatie, buitengewoon
ibis budget Coutances
Each air-conditioned room has a private bathroom, TV, free fiber optic WiFi and is serviced by a lift. A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. A vending machine dispensing snacks and another one dispensing beverages are available in the lobby. A microwave is available for guests to use and is located opposite the lift.Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace and the staff are available to assist 24 hours a day. Free private parking is provided.
- Hotel was clean, staff were helpful and friendly. Good location with a convenient restaurant opposite.
- A “no fuss” stop over. Perfectly adequate and at a bargain price. The breakfast was good though the breakfast room was a little small for the guests.
- The Staff were very professional and caring but with very little English I had to walk into town, a pleasant hour or so, to the Tourism Office to address the consequences of the train strike. The Jazz festival was on and a marvellous extra to my trip. I explored the ancient church damaged by WWII bombs and was in awe of the resilience of the French people. I enjoyed my visit here very much even though hindered by the train strike- buses were provided for we tourists.
The staff were extremely helpful and very attentive. They went out of their way to meet our requests – extra water, cup of tea, loan of hairdryer – and were very friendly.
The hotel was clean and comfortable.
- The hotel was easy to find and my room was very clean and warm
Each soundproofed room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Flat-screen TV and a free Wi-Fi connection are also provided.A continental breakfast is served each morning and the bar is open for afternoon and evening drinks.Free parking is available on site.
- Great place 1 minute from the center. Friendly people but the bed matrix was awful
- Convenient place to stay in St Lo. Great for the city centre
- Very welcoming staff and convenient place to stay in the town
- Hotel people helpful. Very basic but adequate. Bathroom clean.
Les propriétaires de l’établissement sont très gentils.
Accueil très chaleureux et convivial
Hôtel La Pocatière
Hôtel La Pocatière makes an excellent base for discovering Normandy. There is free parking and famous sites including the D-Day landing beaches are only a one hour-drive away.A dinner, bed and breakfast option is available in the hotel.The friendly and attentive staff at the Hôtel La Pocatière will be happy to help you organize your stay in Coutances 24 hours a day.
- Proper French town. Nice budget hotel. Easy walk into town for food and drinks.
The owner was very welcoming and nice and recommended an excellent restaurant near by.
Breakfast was good. Parking was in front of the hotel and free.
- The room was clean and tidy. Breakfast value for money. Very convenient for town center – 5 – 10 min walk. There was a fridge in the room.
Fab time, good service, we were there for the twinning with St Ouens in Jersey.
Would have appreciated some drink facilities in the room such as tea and coffee, breakfast even thou I enjoyed it a better continental offer would have been nice, good coffee.
Bed for sleeping in was most comfortable.
- Very clean and comfortable room with nice big bathroom with a window. Hotel centrally located and the town centre, magnificent cathedral and public gardens all within easy walking distance. Free parking at the front door of the hotel.
Top Hotels In Quibou Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quibou Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quibou Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quibou Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!