10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quiberville Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quiberville Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quiberville Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quiberville Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quiberville Upper Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quiberville Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quiberville Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quiberville Upper Normandy:
Hotel De La Plage
At the hotel, all rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Dieppe is 7 miles from Hotel De La Plage. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 52 miles from the property.
I loved it and will go back. Cheap cheerful and in a supern location, I wish I was staying longer.
Great dining. Room with magnificent food and very pleasant service. Lovely food.
- r.clean and comfortable. restaurant goodoom small but excellent view
- Fantastic shower which was great after a cold bike ride. Excellent evening meal in the restaurant which I would highly recommend. Lovely view from the bedroom and restaurant over the sea. Great location right on the beach and close the the Dieppe ferry port.
The location, staff & the food all made this an enjoyable stay. The old building is small, narrow & situated very close to the beach, so unlikely to be enlarged.
This has led to a quirky arrangement of the rooms, which are small. But unless you want to spend more time in the room than on the beach, it is fine – the shower was great.
- Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Dining was wonderful!
- I loved it and will go back. Cheap cheerful and in a supern location, I wish I was staying longer.
Rooms at the Hôtel Restaurant L’Huîtrière are equipped with a private bathroom, a direct phone line and a TV.Guests can enjoy regional drinks and cuisine, prepared with local produce, at the Huitriere’s bar and restaurant. Meals can be served on the terrace during the summer.Free on-site parking is available at L’Huitriere Hotel and it is an ideal base for exploring the Haute-Normandie region.
- Great location. Great food especially seafood and pizzas.
- Perfect 2 star hotel – perfect service – simple but perfect accommodation – what do you want more ? – really perfect balance price/quality
- Nice staff, nice decoration, and impressively large room (our room was actually 2 combined rooms).
- Superbe vue sur mer, personnel très accueillant. Chambre confortable et au calme!
Hôtel De La Terrasse
Guest rooms at Hôtel De La Terrasse are modern and have a British-inspired décor. They are each equipped with a telephone and an en suite bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Rooms have a sea view or a view of the surrounding countryside.A continental breakfast is served daily at the hotel. The hotel’s restaurant offers a view of the sea.Relaxation facilities available at the hotel include a tennis court and a lounge where guests can watch TV. Cycling and hiking opportunities are offered in the surrounding area.A thalassotherapy centre is located 15 minutes from the hotel and Dieppe is a 20-minute drive away.
- The view from the restaurant, the quiet. Sensible prices for dinner.
It was an interesting old building in a good location with views over the sea.
The room was small but comfortable.
Dinner was good.
- The location as perfect, close to Dieppe for the ferry and close to the sea. The owners were charming and hrlpful. Dinner was excellent and it was a very good experience for a solo traveler
- Very helpful with gluten free breakfast. The Monet and Braque connection with the area provides interest.
- A faded bourgeoise seaside hotel, short walk to spectacular beach, with pleasant terrace for drinks. Breakfast croissants excellent but the coffee was terrible.
Relais Hôtelier Douce France
Private bathrooms have amenities and a hairdryer.Light meals can be arranged on request. The hotel’s tea salon serves a range of teas indoors and in the courtyard.Guests also have access to a lounge overlooking the river.
Ferry connections to the UK are available from Dieppe, 16.8 miles away. Relais Hôtelier Douce France is 17.4 miles from Highway A29 / E44.
- Old world atmosphere, riverside terrace, quietness, excellent breakfast, modern decoration.
- Lovely breakfast. Beautiful hotel: very calm and pleasant.
- Loved the ground level room. Great comfort and convenience.
- The room was reasonably priced, and the setting superb. The room was small, but the division between upstairs low-ceiling bedroom and downstairs kitchen/bathroom added an extra opportunity for savings on food, as well as giving more privacy.
- Wonderful staff – beautiful location / privacy / peace and quiet / facilities / nothing was too much trouble / very well presented / historic
Grand Hôtel Du Casino De Dieppe
Each stylish guest room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi access. Most guest rooms have a view of the sea. Some rooms feature a seating area. All rooms have a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the Grand Hôtel Du Casino De Dieppe.The Grand Hôtel Du Casino is accessible via the D925 road. Dieppe City Centre is just a 10-minute walk away.
Another great stay at the Casino Hotel, have stayed a few times before while staying in or stopping over in Dieppe while getting the Ferry home
Great breakfast, lots of variety although 15 euro’s
I will be staying again
The bed and pillows were so comfortable! Beautiful view to the sea and great orange juicer at breakfast!
Wish I could have stayed her longer…
- The staff were very friendly and helpful with questions.
- croissants were delicious at breakfast .staff very friendly , room nice size.
- Very clean and comfortable room and bed. Also a nice view over the sea. Very friendly and helpful staff including the cleaners. I’m sure when the building and hotel entrance work is finished, it will be a lovely hotel.
- Another great stay at the Casino Hotel, have stayed a few times before while staying in or stopping over in Dieppe while getting the Ferry home
Hotel du Casino
Each Hotel du Casino room is equipped with private bathrooms, air conditioning, a TV and free Wi-Fi. The rooms have a view of the marina or hotel’s garden.The restaurant, Côté Sud, serves traditional cuisine complemented by a fine selection of wines. The bar, Côté Port, offers a cozy setting for a relaxing drink or simply unwinding after a busy day of excursions.Guests can relax in the hotel’s wellbeing club, which has a fitness room, massage showers, a hammam and individual massages given by professionals.
Clean modern hotel
Short walk to bars and restaurants
- I have stayed here many times and always give a good review.
- The room was larger than we remembered from our last stay – it has been refurbished since our last visit. It was bizarre that the toilet was on one side of the bed and the bathroom was on the other side.
- The hotel has great spacious rooms with very comfortable beds ( a duvet on top)! The bathroom has wonderful soap for washing & showers ++++great towels. Parking is readily available onsite & the location is very close to the restaurants. I recommend a dinner there as the food is delicious & great value for your money ( The Terrine du Moment is Outstanding)…Breakfasts are hearty as they have eggs & bacon plus more….I will return & I hope you try this hotel…
- Very clean, modern and comfortable rooms. Liked having a fridge in the room. Situated in an excellent location over looking the marina yet just a short walk to restaurants, shops etc. St Valery is a charming town, even in winter.
- Good shower
Hôtel balladins Dieppe
The rooms here will provide you with a TV and cable channels. Private bathrooms come with a shower. Extras include a desk.A buffet breakfast is available daily. Restaurants and bars can be found within 650 feet.The hotel is located 2.5 miles from Dieppe Train Station and the motorway, while Dieppe Ferry Terminal is 4.3 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Stopped here every year for the last 4 years. Nothing flash but clean and comfortable. Short drive to Dieppe harbour.
- The lady in reception was excellent and very helpful. Room very clean and a very modern shower unit.
- Friendly helpful staff. Spacious room for a budget hotel. Easy late check-in.
The room and bathroom size were much better and bigger than expected.
Quiet location even though near main road.
- Excellent shower room, excellent car parking, easy access to local amenities.
Inter-Hotel Dieppe de la Plage
A flat-screen TV with English satellite channels is provided in each guest room at Inter-Hotel Dieppe de la Plage. All rooms have a private bathroom and are accessible by lift. A working area is also available.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the sunny breakfast room. Guests can also have breakfast delivered to their room.Dieppe Ferry Terminal is 2.3 miles from Hotel de la Plage. Dieppe Train Station is a 10-minute walk away. Dieppe Golf Course is 1.9 miles away.
- Very good location along the main promenade. It was easy to walk into the town of Dieppe where there are many restaurants. Our room was located at the back of the hotel, so no sea view, this costs more of course but, apart from the seagulls it was a quiet location.
- Separate batthroom and loo. Garage to store bicycles. Nice breakfast. Good beachfront location.
- This hotel is exceptional! We enjoyed the area, so close to the ocean. The room was very clean and with a comfortable bed. The breakfast had lots of choices
Good tv channel selection for France
- lovely hotel in excellent location right on Dieppe lawns friendly staff and good breakfast
Mercure Dieppe La Présidence
The Mercure Dieppe La Présidence features a cocktail bar. The restaurant serves regional cuisine and healthy, low-fat dishes. Room service is also available.A public, heated, seawater pool and a thalassotherapy centre are located opposite the hotel.Staff at the Mercure Dieppe La Présidence are available 24 hours to give assistance with local excursions. Ferry connections to Newhaven are possible from the port, 2.3 miles away.
- Good breakfast with lots of choice. Staff very helpful and friendly, Clean rooms.
- The proximity of the city center and the beach and in the same time
- Lovely spacious room, comfy bed. Bath and shower in great open plan space. Reception staff very welcoming and friendly. Even the instant coffee in room was half decent!
- Excellent location with an easy walk to all attractions
very nice breakfast, restaurant serves well-prepared seafood at dinner.
hotel design is fresh, warm. i like the open floorplan in the rooms.
Each guest room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and facilities for making tea and coffee. All rooms have a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel Windsor.The hotel is conveniently located 0.6 miles from the Dieppe Train Station and the Dieppe Ferry Terminal. Château de Dieppe is 2,650 feet away.
- The hotel is well located, the rooms are clean and comfortable.
- Located facing the ocean, large and comfortable room, great shower. Secure storage for our bicycles in the hotel’s gated rear area, (although the bikes were not under cover – watch out for the sea gull reminders!)
- Was travelling by bike – good bike security overnight. Lovely view at breakfast.
The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming.
Idea place to spend overnight to see dieppe and experience the Saturday market.
- Room was comfy, hotel located close to Canadian Memorial
Top Hotels In Quiberville Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quiberville Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quiberville Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quiberville Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!