10 Best Hotels To Stay In Queyrières Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Queyrières Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Queyrières Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Queyrières Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Queyrières Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Queyrières Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Queyrières Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Queyrières Auvergne:
La Ferme du Bien-etre
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The hotel has a sun terrace.Le Puy is 10 miles from La Ferme du Bien-etre. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 36 miles from the accommodation.
- Lovely setting away from town. Friendly dog. Pleasant if unusual room.
- Beautifully renovated property, very interesting looking through the book showing all the stages of the work. Food lovely cooked in quirky kitchen!
- Great accommodation, brand new ‘rustic-style’ rooms, great countryside location and terrace eating area with wonderful landscape views too.
- Accueil chaleureux, environnement magnifique, accueil chaleureux, site restauré avec beaucoup de goût.
- La sympathie du patron, le lieu, l’établissement.
This family-run establishment offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Le Barriol serves Auvergne cuisine with local ingredients, and offers disabled access.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Le Puy is 11.2 miles from the property, while Saint-Etienne is 40.4 miles and Lyon is 74.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport, 48.5 miles from the property.
- Very friendly – nice little hotel with an excellent breakfast
- Große Dusche, sehr bequemes Bett. Das Personal ist freundlich und hilfsbereit. Außerdem wird an der Rezeption englisch gesprochen. Das Frühstück ist in Ordnung, aber nichts außergewöhnliches.
- Schönes und sauberes Zimmer, tolles und gutes Restaurant
Excellent accueil de la part de la direction et du personnel, aimable et chaleureux, aussi bien au téléphone avant le séjour que sur place. Possibilité d’arrivée tardive facilitée par une très bonne organisation. Chambre bien équipée et très bon petit-déjeuner, près de la cheminée. Ambiance conviviale et assez “familiale”. La situation en plein coeur du village est un atout si l’on a affaire, comme c’était mon cas, dans le village.
Très bon restaurant, au rapport qualité/prix excellent, avec une carte sympathique et une proposition de vins qui ne l’est pas moins.
- L’accueil a été très sympathique. L’établissement est calme. Nous avons beaucoup apprécié la possibilité de diner sur place
Hôtel Le Meygal
Each guest room is provided with a private bathroom, wardrobe and desk.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining room.You can visit the Musée Crozatier in Le-Puy-en-Velay, or go on the Saint-Front Lake, which is a 30-minute drive away. The property is accessible via the N88 road, which is 1.2 miles from Hôtel Le Meygal.
- Un traitement de “faveur” pour le petit déjeuner que j’ai beaucoup apprécié !
- Accueil et propriétaires chaleureux. La nourriture est faite maison
L’accueil très chaleureux
La disponibilité du personnel
- L omelette était bonne. Le lit matelas confortable.
bon accueil repas du soir très bon bien que non réservé ; bonne literie ,bon petit déjeuner
bon rapport qualité prix
Auberge du Meygal
Free Wi-Fi access feature in the guest rooms, which have a traditional decoration. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries and some have a balcony.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at Auberge du Meygal. It can also be served to your room for an additional charge. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar or relax in the TV room.Free private parking is available on site and Le Puy-en-Velay is 17.4 miles away on D15. Monts d’Ardèche Regional Park is located a 1-hour drive away.
- Good value B & B with homely cooking and the chance to mix with the local population in the bar. No frills but very comfortable and friendly.
L’accueil dans cet endroit perdu de la France profonde.
Le dîner fait de produits locaux.
- Accueil très sympathique, on se sent comme à la maison, très bonne cuisine traditionnelle avec de bons produits locaux.
- Le coup de fil de la propriétaire pour nous expliquer comment prendre notre chambre si nous arrivions trop tard
- La gentillesse des hôtes et la simplicité de l’établissement.
The guest rooms at L’Herminette are simply decorated and include a desk, a wardrobe and a private bathroom. The property has a communal lounge with books and board games and a TV.Traditional evening menus can be served by the fireplace in the dining room upon request. A continental breakfast is served every morning at L’Herminette.Free private parking is available on site and Le Puy-en-Velay Train Station is 14.9 miles away. The property is 13.7 miles from Mont Mézenc and 18 miles from Polignac.
No reviews yet.
Hotel le Cygne
At the hotel, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a shower. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Hotel le Cygne can find nearby.Saint-Étienne is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Le Puy is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 29 miles from Hotel le Cygne.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Logis Le Bourbon
Guest rooms in Hôtel Logis Le Bourbon are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Saint-Étienne is 24 miles from Hôtel Logis Le Bourbon. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
With a flat-screen TV with cable channels, all rooms are soundproofed. Each room has a private bathroom and some rooms offer views of the garden.Traditional French cuisine is proposed in the hotel’s restaurant and al fresco dining is possible on the covered terrace. Breakfast is served daily at Hotel L’Abri.A petanque playing area is available, and other on-site activities include table tennis and badminton.Free private parking is provide and the village of Le Puy-en-Velay is located a 10-minute drive from the hotel. The Loudes Airport is 14.3 miles away.
- Excellent value evening meal and breakfast. Great atmosphere, with the locals.
Great stopover in a french hotel…staff friendly and helpful…food was excellent …lots of parking
Basic facilities/room but quirky and enjoyable
- Conveniently placed near highway and close to Le Puy. It looks very modern.
- Si l’esmorzar era acabat de fer Bon hotel Bon tracte familiar.
Le parking devant l’hotel.
Personnel très accueillant.
Hotel Restaurant du Moulin de Barette
The guest rooms at Hotel restaurant du Moulin de Barette include a private bathroom, a TV with satellite channels and views of the green surroundings.A buffet-style breakfast featuring local cheeses and sausages is available at an additional cost, and the on-site restaurant serves traditional local food.You can go fishing at the Bouchet lake 18.6 miles away or explore Les Estables Ski Resort, which is 18 miles from the hotel. Free private parking is available on site with no reservation.
- The lady in reception was delightful and most helpful. In its heyday this whole facility would have been wonderful but clearly since the owner lost her husband things have begun to decay – a great shame as the location is great.
- Great character main building on a country estate. Could not fault staff or restaurant. Stayed in 3 ‘rooms in park’ which were perfect for short stay
- The lady at reception was extremely friendly and pleasant. The Hotel had charm. Our room was in a building in the garden, this suited us very well because we were holidaying with our dogs. There was no additional cost for dogs. Our holiday was early June and the site, despite having a few outside buildings,chalets,rooms was very quiet. It was quite close to the motorway but no traffic could be heard.
- What could be better on a winters night than to be greeted with a wonderful welcome from the charming owner followed by an excellent meal in the restaurant. The beauty and tranquillity of the surroundings provide a relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of life.l
- The espresso was excellent and Madame was very welcoming . The place has seen better days yet it still retains a certain charm in the main building
Logis Le Clair Logis
On the top floor of the hotel Le Clair Logis you will find a lounge with several board games, a library, a VCR and video tapes and a small playing area for children. The hotel features a fitness room and indoor heated swimming pool.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional and local cuisine and offers easy access for the disabled.
- We stayed overnight on our journey home across France so were quite happy with the level of facilities and service. As a coeliac I have problems with choice of food but the owners went out of their way to adapt the menu of our evening meal to accommodate my needs. The four course menu whilst not fantastic cuisine it was great value for money.
Le personnel très agréable pour l’accueil.
Nous n’avons pas utilisés tous les services de la maison.
Nuits agréable , chambre silencieuse.
Merci pour les propriétaires de l’hôtel.
Il mérite de trouver de la relève.
- Das sehr gute Abendessen, die Freundlichkeit des Besitzerpaares, die Lage in einem schönen Dorf. Sehr gutes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis.
- Lit moelleux, bon petit déjeuner ainsi que les repas. Accueil familial et tres chaleureux.
- Chambre familiale meublee comme a la maison, avec une table et 4 chaises pour jourr en famille! Village pittoresque, l eglise sonne jusqu a 22h et reprend a 7h45. Les hoteliers sont charmants et tres serviables
Top Hotels In Queyrières Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Queyrières Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Queyrières Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Queyrières Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!