10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quéven Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Quéven Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quéven Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quéven Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quéven Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quéven Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quéven Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quéven Brittany:
ibis budget Lorient Caudan
The guest rooms at ibis Budget Lorient Caudan are simply decorated and include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They each feature a work desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A buffet-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at the hotel and restaurants are found within 650 feet of the property.Free private parking is available on site and Hennebont is 3.7 miles away. The property is 6.2 miles from Pont-Scorff and a 35-minute drive from Vannes and Concarneau.
- Family room on ground floor so it’s easy to get to. Spacious room with ensuite bathroom and generous breakfast.
- Rapport qualité/prix et emplacement parfait pour circuler dans la région. Proximité centre commercial.
- Proximité routes et centre commercial. Accès parking de la chambre même.
Petit déjeuner bon
Tres bonne literie
- gentillesse et professionnalisme du personnel qui a été à notre écoute
Brit Hotel, Le Kerotel
Each soundproofed room is equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.The restaurant prepares traditional French cuisine and a breakfast daily. Meals are served in the chic dining room or on the terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel’s lounge bar.Free private parking is provided at the Brit Hotel, Le Kerote. It is 1.2 miles from Gare de Lorient Train station and 1.9 miles from Lorient South Brittany Airport.
The staff was very nice and very helpful!
The hotel was easy to find. The parking was spacious.
- Breakfast was of good quality and good value for money. The supply of food was constantly monitored by the staff and topped up when necessary. The check in and check out procedures were efficient and the staff were pleasant.
- The hotel has good parking onsite. Some of the staff were very helpful and friendly, but not all speak English (not a requirement, but helpful sometimes). The rooms are a good size, but the bathroom is a little cramped. The location is just off a main roundabout, but there is little traffic noise in the hotel. A mile or so from Lorient so it is fairly easy to get to the city centre and coast for all the attractions, bars and cafe’s
petits déjeuners; buffets à midi et le soir; personnel agréable, serviable et compliant.
Lorsque je suis arrivé, on m’a dit certains horaires mais on aurait du me dire de lire le dépliant que j’ai ignoré au début, pressé de découvrir Lorient et les Bretons.
Dans beaucoup d’hôtels on affiche les heures des repas, de fermeture.
- Chambre et salle d’eau très propres, personnel très accueillant
- The staff was very nice and very helpful!
Larmor Plage Hotel
Guest rooms here are decorated in warm tones, and they all have a safety deposit box. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with either a bath or shower.An optional breakfast is prepared every morning.The hotel is located close to the Eric Tabarly Navy Museum and only 5 minutes by car from Kerpape, Ploemeur, Lorient and Lanester. Free private parking is provided at the Larmor Plage, making it easy to explore Brittany by car. The city of Lorient is 1.6 miles away.
- The courteous and helpful staff plus the fact the hotel was set in a quiet location. Although the rooms were a little tired in terms of decoration they were more than adequate for an overnight stay.
- Location, quiet, friendly and helpful staff, comfort, good breakfast and good value for money.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful and were never too busy to assist us with what we needed. Although this is a small property, the owners seem proud of it and try to make it as welcoming as possible with small personal touches. Breakfast was better than we expected!
Tres bonne literie
Choix au petit déjeuner
- le rapport qualité/prix, la qualité du petit déjeuner copieux et frais
Campanile Lorient – Lanester
The Campanile Lorient Lanester is only 6 miles from the center of town, 3 miles from the train station, and 9 miles from Lann Bihoue Airport.Discover the nearby Port-Louis Citadel and the Maritime Museum, or take a boat to the nearby Ile de Croix.
- There is a hospitality tray, with a kettle to make hot drinks, and a desk, which is practical . The price I paid was very fair for the quality. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom spacious. Fine for an overnight stay.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and basic. Showers are great with hot water and powerful.
- Location – easy to go wherever you need, and quiet room
- ok for overnight stay while travelling. what we wanted, cheap overnight stay. meal nothing .special, breakfast good.
- L accueil, la propreté, le buffet de petit déjeuner, la qualité de la literie
Hotel les Pecheurs
Some rooms feature a garden view, flat-screen TV and a wardrobe, while some also have a balcony. For some of the rooms and bathroom and toilet facilities are shared, while others have their own private bathroom.Breakfast is available each morning at Hotel les Pecheurs. Guests can also dine in the on-site restaurant or grab a quick bite to eat from the snack bar.Additional features include free WiFi access throughout and free public parking on site. The hotel is 0.6 miles from Football Club Lorient, 0.9 miles from Lorient Train Station and 1 miles from Centre Hospitalier de Bretagne Sud.
- Central location, very friendly person at reception,.
- Quiet yet central. Cozy ambiance. Very clean. Good bed and heater.
Not too far from the centre of town.
Nice hotel in very good location, bar downstairs and we were lucky because it was open through the day
It was my first visit to France, Rynair just opened a new route from London not many people spoke English but at least they tried to communicate with us. We went for anniversary weekend break and 4 days was just enough.
You must visit L`Avenue – beautiful food, English menu and good prices. In India Café we had the best cocktails and tapas. Le Ponton its just 5 min walk from hotel and its a nice restaurant/bar with lovely view around the boats and cheap drinks.
Walk to submarine base it was nice bar La Base with lovely sitting area just near the water.
We had nice little holiday and rooms were small but very clean
- Clean comfortable good value staff friendly helpful
Here, you are within easy reach of South Brittany’s sandy coastline, allowing you to take full advantage of some of the leisure pursuits, such as surfing, that the region has to offer.After a busy day exploring the surrounding area you can relax in the hotel’s restaurant and enjoy a dish of fresh, local fish.
- The rooms although small were clean and well equipped. contemporary decor. Bit limited for space between shower and sink if you are a larger person!
- The room was spacey and comfortable. Loved the decor.
La déco de la chambre
Et surtout la.salle de bain
- Nettes Designerhotel mit guter Ausstattung, zentrale Lage, zahlreiche Shops und Restaurants in der Nähe
- l’ emplacement central proche de tout, la gentillesse du personnel et du directeur la qualité du petit déjeuner. la décoration des chambres.
ibis Styles Lorient Caudan
The ibis Styles Lorient Caudan offers air-conditioned rooms that are decorated in a contemporary style and include a flat-screen TV, telephone and free Wi-Fi access. Each has a private bathroom complete with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A breakfast is provided and the ibis Styles’ restaurant features a terrace where guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine.Nearby water sports include windsurfing and canoeing and the Eric Tabarly Cite de la Voile is just 6.2 miles away. Free private parking is available.
- Astarte were friendly, restaurant dinner good value excellent food
- Friendly helpful staff, bed very comfortable, lovely breakfast, good parking, next door restaurant not open on sunday but we walked to the restaurant down the road, bright cheerful décor, all round enjoyable stay – thank you
- Spacious and comfortable room, smiley and helpful staff, good choice at breakfast. Great location – close enough to Lorient as well as perfect base to explore the countryside. Free parking on site and free wi-fi. Great value for money.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The bed was comfy, also.
- loved having unlimited free tea and coffee available!
Inter-Hotel Lorient Cléria
Rooms at the Inter-Hotel Cleria have been individually decorated and include a private bathroom.Breakfast is served every morning and can be taken in the room or on the outdoor patio. After breakfast, guests can relax in the lounge.
- V comfortable room – lovely cot for baby- v nice welcome in reception from lady and fantastic breakfast 🥞
- Nice room, good bed, very good breakfast, very close to the city centre, easy to find, very good free parking and very helpfull staff.
- Very helpfull personal, super choise for breakfast
- Handy location – 10 minutes walking distance into town, secure garage for motorbike, decent breakfast, helpful staff
- Very comfortable and well presented hotel. Rooms are very clean, welcoming and spacious. We had a very relaxing stay which ended with a delicious breakfast (the crêpes were delicious!).
A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Very quiet decent size room. Good value for money and warm welcome. Perfect for an overnight stay.
- This hotel is worth every penny. Confortable bed, good coffee, excellent breakfast and the staff: out of the ordinary.
- Value for money and availability during the interceltic festival of Lorient. Friendly welcome and easiness to arrive very late after festival concerts. Clean, good beds but basic rooms. Ideal for a stop if no place in Lorient during festival time.Easy free car park.
- The owner was lovely and very welcoming, she always had a smile, nothing was too much trouble for her. The hotel rooms have been recently renovated and spotlessly clean. We did not try the breakfast. The owner offers a “chambre etape” which includes a dinner. You can also order a 3 course dinner with 1/4 wine for 15 Euros if given notice. This could be very useful on your first evening. There is also the bonus of free private parking at the rear of the hotel.
- The owner was lovely and very welcoming, nothing too much trouble. The hotel rooms have been recently renovated and spotlessly clean, perfect for a weekend break. Breakfast was very good for the price. Would definitely go back.
Citotel Hotel Leopol
Breakfast is served daily at an extra cost and can also be served in the comfort of your room. Guests of the Citotel Hotel Leopol can enjoy free newspapers.The property is situated a 15-minute drive from the beaches of South Brittany, where guests can enjoy water sports and swimming.
- Clean ordinary hotel but adequate for an overnight stay. There is a restaurant street nearby, a new Australia themed bar opening ! Looked goofy fun. Proximity to train station
- Clean, nice hotel which has all essential things such as a desk, well-working wifi, power points in good positions, hairdryer in bathroom, hooks to hang towels, a good firm bed. The staff was really nice, warm, friendly(I felt that she is a really good, kind person by nature) . The location is between train station and city center (on foot 6 min to go either the station and city center)so it was good for me. The price is reasonable with all basic confort you need.
Close to train and bus stations
- Le clame et la qualité du petit déjeuner avec des fruits de saison !
- Très bon hôtel propre calme et bon accueil des gerants
Top Hotels In Quéven Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quéven Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quéven Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quéven Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!