10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quet-en-Beaumont Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Quet-en-Beaumont Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quet-en-Beaumont Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quet-en-Beaumont Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quet-en-Beaumont Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quet-en-Beaumont Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quet-en-Beaumont Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quet-en-beaumont Rhône-alps:
Annexe de L’Hotel de la Poste
The hotel offers guest rooms with a private bathroom, TV, telephone and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available each morning. The on-site restaurant has an à la carte menu proposing traditional food.You may wish to hire a pedalo boat or go to the beach at the Sautet Lake, 1.9 miles from the hotel. You could also hike at the Ecrins National Park, 6.2 miles away.Corps is located approximately 24.9 miles north of Gap and 37.3 miles south of Grenoble. Both towns have a train station.
- We stayed in the main hotel, having booked at their annex on line, so we don’t know about the annex. The main property is absolutely amazing – a very old hotel in the middle of Corps, with all kinds of charm and a wonderful staff. Nice room, great restaurant, outstanding service.
- The dinner and breakfast we had were truly excellent–the best of our French road trip!!
- Nice breakfast but not in this hotel it’s in a hotel down the road
room confort was OK
room size OK
friendly and helpful staff
- Parking was easy. The room and bathroom were satisfactory for a one night stay.
Hotel de la Poste
Each room here will provide you with a TV. The bathrooms come with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some of the rooms have a private bathroom, some others have a shared bathroom and a shared toilet.At Hotel de la Poste wake-up service is offered.Grenoble – Isère Airport is 65.2 miles away.
- The hotel warm and cozy and very welcoming on a cold winters night, beautiful decor
Young and dynamic couple took over the hotel 3 years ago. They make you feel home from the very first moment you enter.
Classic restaurant (French cuisine) with quality food for a very reasonable price. Option to dine on the terrace outside (street side). There are so many flowers on the terrace … one does not notice the traffic. Charming breakfast.
Bath room completely renovated and well equipped.
- The food, both dinner and breakfast, and service were excellent and the staff great.
- We liked the charm of the hotel. The location was great. Accommodation was comfortable. The restaurant was fantastic.
- Obwohl wir spät angekommen sind, wurden wir mit einer sehr herzlichen Gastfreundschaft empfangen. Das Nachtessen war hervorragend . Wir werden das nächste Mal in dieser Region auf jeden Fall wieder im Hotel de la Post übernachten und das feine Essen vom Chef Jérémy Da Fonseca geniessen. Die ganze Crew und die historische Ausstattung machen den Aufenthalt zum genüsslichen Erlebnis.
All of the rooms at Boustigue Hotel have a telephone and a balcony with mountain views. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath and provides free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available every morning and can be brought to your room. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.Other facilities include free WiFi access in public areas, a sauna, table tennis and a tennis court.The hotel is 5 miles from Sautet Lake. The city of Grenoble is 37.3 miles away and a free private car park is available on site.
- The hotel staff ☺. The view! The calmness! The view! Did I already mention the view?
- Wonderful family run hotel. Amazing views, lovely room, fabulous staff. Great food in the restaurant, including many local dishes (try the nettle soup!).
The magnificent view from the hotel
The very helpful staff who spoke four languages
- Astonishing location with stunning views, worth the effort of the long drive up. Charming staff made us feel very welcome, we had a lovely meal in the restaurant. Very clean.
- Made to feel welcome. Wonderful position excellent views! Food very good
Auberge Le Chardon Bleu
Guests can benefit from the panoramic views from the terrace. Some rooms overlook the terrace and others have views of the street. Traditional cuisine is available in the Chardon Bleu restaurant.Swimming and fishing are some of the activities that can be done at the Plan d’eau de Valbonnais, which is only 1,800 feet away. The property also has a secure garage that can hold 6 motorbikes, as well as a secured area to park your bicycles.Guests can access the famous Route Napoléon, 5 miles away. Guests of the Auberge Le Chardon Bleu can also enjoy hiking and mountain biking nearby, and skiing at Alpes d’Huez, 32.3 miles away. The property is a 17-minute drive from La Mure.
- The location, friendliness of the staff and quality of the food
- Friendly and helpful owner. Excellent dinner and breakfast comfortable bed and room with water bottle, toiletries provided.
Peaceful, wonderful view over the valley. There is a lovely balcony/terrass outside the room. Really good restaurant. Helpful staff.
Ideally situated if You travel Route Napoleon (10 km away)
- Het was schoon, vriendelijke bediening en lekker eten
- La habitación estaba limpia, la cama era muy cómoda el desayuno excelente pero me quedo con la amabilidad recibida por los propietarios. Lo recomiendo sin duda.
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.A à la carte breakfast is served at the property.Les Deux Alpes is 23 miles from LES DIMATHAL, while Grenoble is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 43 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Auberge de Mens
All rooms at Auberge de Mens feature a TV and a wardrobe. A private bathroom with free toiletries is also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Auberge de Mens. Guests can try traditional cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant and enjoy a drink at the bar.This hotel is 7.5 miles from Clelles and 15.5 miles of the A51 motorway. Free public parking is available on site.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Convenient public parking outside hotel.
- This was a good value overnight stop in a quiet small town. Central location in town square. Breakfast was fine. Owners pleasant.
- repas du soir simple mais bon, et petit déjeuner très bien ,avec croissant frais.Le tout pour 17.50Eu, donc très bon rapport qualité prix pour la restauration en demi-pension.
- Parfait par sa situation géographique et pour les efforts a nos demandes de la part des propriétaires de l hôtel
- L’accueil est sympathique. Beau cadre pour le petit-déjeuner.
The hotel presents the ideal setting for a restful stopover on the way to the Alps’ ski resorts. It also enjoys a privileged location near the major roads to Grenoble and Gap.Nature enthusiasts can enjoy the well-preserved natural environment surrounding the hotel, the numerous rivers, natural and artificial lakes, mountains and forests, as well as impressive wildlife.
- Great location and very nice, friendly professional staff. Excellent restaurant for dinner.
I have stayed previously at this hotel which has a great restaurant.
I was on a cycle tour so it was great that there was a secure basement where I could garage my cycle (velo).
- Great Location with a 5min walk into the main town, Nice bars and shops in the little town of La Mure.
- I’ve stayed here many times over the last few years. Always a pleasurable experience. Dinner is superb
- Fantastic staff, very attentive, with great sense of humor. We arrived late in the evening and we still could have delicious dinner. Nothing seemed to be a problem. Breakfast was also very good.
Rooms at La Trinite are heated and equipped with a TV. All rooms have a bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have shared toilets.Breakfast is served daily for a supplement, and for lunch and dinner it offers pizza cooked in a wood-fired oven. A children’s playground is available on site for guests.Le Laton Ski Station is 9.3 miles away and guests can visit the Notre Dame de la Salette sanctuary which is 12.4 miles from the hotel. Other activities nearby include rafting, paintball and a tree climbing park. Gap Train Station is 20.5 miles away.
Their kind attitude, it is a lovely family that serves with the heart.
The beds sleep well, and also the price. It is cheap.
It is nice, to have combination hotel & restaurant in the same place.
We only took pizza (we had two nights here), but they do serve also other meals from their various menu ..
(Although) it is besides the ‘route Napoleon’,* .. you don’t hear cars drive, because the hotel is behind the restaurant.
* so very convenient when you just need a place to sleep for the night, and then travel further.
We visited Gap from here, that is a nice suggestion.
- Convenient location with a restaurant and plenty of parking
- Very quiet because rooms were locatie behind the restaurant
- Just the overall friendliness of the staff ,they made you feel very welcome.and also the food was very good
- Has a kind of old school charm, nice views and good, simple food.
- Their kind attitude, it is a lovely family that serves with the heart.
Decorated in a country style, the guest rooms have satellite TV, a telephone and free Wi-Fi access. Each has a private bathroom that includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel.Lake Sautet is 6.2 miles from this hotel and the Ecrins National Park is a 35-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- We travelled a little out of season and the hotel wasn’t expecting us when we arrived and we were their only guests ! But they went out of their way to make our stay all it should be. They had 2 nice rooms made up and uncovered the pool . The restaurant was closed but they made reservations for us at a fantastic restaurant in the next village , which again seemed open especially for us as we were the only guests . Lovely food cooked on an open fire and very reasonably priced. The hotel provided an excellent breakfast at very short notice too
There’s so many good things to say about this hotel. It’s very clean, comfortable, the food is great, the area around is really beautiful.
We will come again without hesitation.
- Absolutely Fabulous all round! Our dinner was exceptional…fantastic Chef!!
- Great family-run hotel with an excellent restaurant and a lovely spa. Definitely worth booking a massage with Sophie, she was fantastic! Very friendly and helpful staff, nothing was too much trouble. Easy, password-free wifi access was a plus. Very well located for skiing. Will definitely be back in the summer for cycling or walking. A great find!
- This is a great place to stay,we will stay longer next time the food was fantastic.
Refuge de l’Éterlou
Views of Dévoluy Massif are available from each soundproofed room. All rooms have their own bathroom with bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Refuge de l’Eterlou. Guests can also relax with a drink from the bar while enjoying the views from the terrace.Free private parking is provided on site. The hotel is a 20-minute drive from restaurants and shops in Veynes.
- chambre correct , le point positif est heureusement un très bon emplacement près des pistes
Excellent emplacement : proche des pistes et du centre . Endroit calme : petit hotel et donc peu de passage.
Le restaurant juste à coté l’ETOILE est génial : accueil et endroit chaleureux , menu et repas très bons ainsi que le vin .
- Très bonne literie et très belle vue du balcon de la chambre
- La vue sur la montagne du balcon de notre chambre.
- Très bel hôtel dans un cadre magnifique. Décoration raffinée, petit déjeuner à la française très copieux.
Top Hotels In Quet-en-beaumont Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quet-en-Beaumont Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quet-en-Beaumont Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quet-en-Beaumont Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!