10 Best Hotels To Stay In Questembert Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Questembert Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Questembert Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Questembert Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Questembert Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Questembert Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Questembert Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Questembert Brittany:
At the hotel, the rooms include a desk. Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms also offer a garden view. All rooms feature a closet.Guests at LE SAINTE-ANNE can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Baule is 27 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is St Jacques Airport, 42 miles from LE SAINTE-ANNE.
No reviews yet.
Auberge Saint Hernin
Each room includes a private bathroom, a telephone and an LCD TV. The suite also includes a living room. Free internet access is available in all of the rooms.A continental breakfast is served each morning.Branféré au Guerno Zoo is 7.5 miles away and Damgan Beach is 17.4 miles away. Auberge Saint Hernin is 15.5 miles from Redon Train Station.
- The accommodation was extremely clean, very comfy beds, the hosts very helpful and friendly. Located in a quiet picturesque village with ample parking. The evening meal was excellent as were the fresh croissants and bread at breakfast.
- Beautifuuly looked after prpert with charm and comfort. Food in the eveining was excellent value for money.
- Lovely little village, with useful shops. Very efficient staff. Good value, straightforward place to stay. Easy code access to Auberge and to room.
- A quiet and comfortable property. Room was simple but clean, fresh and comfortable. Hostess was friendly and helpful. Restaurant was good and overall, value was very good. The property is well located for visiting neighbouring places. We would recommend this auberge.
- BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY IN EXCELLENT CONDITION IN A VERY QUIET VILLAGE. THE OWNERS ARE VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL, THE ROOMS ARE LARGE AND VERY CLEAN, AND THE FOOD IS EXCELLENT. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Brit Hotel La Fleur de Rhuys
Decorated with contemporary furnishings and colourful fabrics, the air-conditioned rooms have free internet access. The en suite bathrooms include a hairdryer and a heated towel rail.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at the Brit Hotel La Fleur de Rhuys, and you can enjoy a drink at the bar. La Fleur de Sel restaurant is located just 350 feet from the hotel.Vannes city centre is a 10-minute drive from the hotel and the Marais de Séné Nature Reserve is 6.2 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Room very clean, modern. Comfortable. Close to motorway, ideal for stop en-route back to ferry at Roscoff. Nice selection at breakfast, bit pricey.
- The room was nice. Really comfortable and large bed. Nice bathroom. Quiet bedroom. An excellent restaurant.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel facilities are very new and clean.
- Accueil très chaleureux. Confortable. Petit déjeuner très bon.
Hotel très moderne, personnel très accueillant.
Le restaurant jouxtant l’hôtel, et du même groupe, est d’une qualité remarquable pour un budget raisonnable.
Auberge Pen Mur
Auberge Pen Mur’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and specialises in seafood dishes. Guests are invited to have a drink in the bar, which is decorated like an old Normandy saloon.Pen Mur is located 0.6 miles from the city centre and 5.6 miles from Damgan Beach. There are a number of activities in the area including sailing, tennis and horse riding.
- We slept well, had a good breakfast and a lovely dinner in the hotel. There was a nice bar there and our host was very jovial. The parking across the street was convenient.
- Permet de dormir, mais pas plus. Personnel agréable.
- Accueil très agréable. Très belle chambre (111) avec accès direct au jardin.
- Accueil chaleureux, chambre confortable, petit déjeuner copieux
- Établissements très calme avec un personnel agréable
All of the rooms at the Hôtel de l’Albatros include an LCD TV, telephone, and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Most of them offer a view of the sea.Vannes is a 30-minute drive away, La Baule and Carnac are 37.3 miles away.
- Comfortable hotel with good location and excellent restaurant.
lovely room with a balcony overlooking the sea. Free parking in hotel groumds
Helpful staff. Great food in restaurant
- It’s located right at the beach, has a nice terrace and is located in a quiet little village.
- Excellent breakfast. Excellent location facing the beach and a wonderful walking path.
- Amazing view from room Excellent and imaginative menu dinner and breakfast
Hotel Les Deux Magots
At the hotel, the rooms include a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while selected rooms also feature a seating area. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests can enjoy a range of activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Pornic is 29 miles from Hotel Les Deux Magots, while La Baule is 17 miles away. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Location has to be the prime benefit of this hotel but is was also a very comfortable Auberge with friendly staff. I would have personally rated our room as a comfortable double. not a superior room that it was supposed to be, although my wife was very happy with it so I did not raise the question with the hotel. I noticed that there were two rooms on the first floor that I would have considered superior! All in all, a very pleasant stay.
- Very friendly staff, the lady at reception was extremely helpful on our arrival, with three out of the four of us being disabled to varying degrees. Beds were comfortable, showers excellent and hot, very good selection of breakfasts. The hotel is well situated, with easy access to the delightful little town and the riverfront. P
- All staffs are really kind and efficient. You cannot expect more.
- Nice location. Silent rooms. Friendly. Quick in and outcheck.
- Spacious room, comfortable and spotlessly clean. Lovely reception and good breakfast. Lovely location in the pretty town square.
Hôtel Inn Design Resto Novo Vannes
You can enjoy traditional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning.Brière Regional Park is situated a 30-minute drive away. This hotel makes a great base for exploring Brittany’s beautiful landscape and history.
- My satnav malfunctioned and I had to ring the hotel to find it. The lady giving me directions was so patient and helpful, and every other aspect of the hotel – room, food and service – went way beyond expectations too.
- Was a stop over on a motorcycle trip. Quick check in and out. Friendly girl at reception. Simple breakfast but very reasonable. Good grill type restaurant a5 min walk away. Clean comfortable room.
- The madame at the reception is soooo nice. Great dinner. Nice memories during the trip. Clean and quiet room.
- The girl on reception was extremely friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable and clean
Friendly, efficient staff
The rooms at Hôtel l’Hortensia are decorated in a contemporary style and have free Wi-Fi access. Each one also has a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom with a shower.After enjoying a continental breakfast in the restaurant, you can drive the 10 minutes to the beach or visit Carnac, which is a 35-minute drive away. Free private parking is available.
- The room was very comfortable and the food was superb. It’s a great location too
Staff and facilities all very nice
Friendly and helpful in every respect
- Wonderful staff. We were looked after really well by Natalie and Arnaud.We didn’t meet Philippe but his food was superb. Magnificent wine cellar. The apartment was beautiful and the small terrace was lovely in the afternoon sun
- Smart, comfortable, clean, well provided self-catering apartment, in a small quiet village with a convenient boulangerie. Short drive to gulf coastal walks.
- Lovely breakfast with the homemade yogurt being especially good. Everything very clean. Friendly, and welcoming.
Le Manoir Du Rodoir
Each guest room at the Manoir Du Rodoir is equipped with a private bathroom and satellite TV.The Rodoir’s restaurant, Côté Parc, features a terrace and serves regional cuisine. Guests are invited to relax in the hotel bar.Free private parking is available on site and the Manoir Du Rodoir is easily accessible by the E60 motorway. Local leisure activities include canoeing, hiking and cycling. An airport shuttle is available upon request and Nantes Train Station is a 50-minute drive away.
- Quiet situation and very friendly and helpful staff
- Front desk. Staff taking great care. Dinner. Quality of preparation and freshness of ingredients. Wine. Mineral water. Breakfast, with plenty of choice and spontaneous offer to get special dish on request. Beautiful park and nature outside in June. Vast bedrooms and facilities. Very clean. Nicely refurbished old building.
The hotel is on the outskirts of the village and had plenty of parking. The village is lovely with lots of little side streets and wonderful shops, there is also a harbour area and a good range of restaurants. At the hotel the rooms are comfortable and the food in the restaurant is generally good (we had evening meals a couple of times). The outdoor swimming pool was very quiet and surrounded by trees, so peaceful.
After the initial concerns about the poor welcome, we found that the staff members were friendly and approachable and once we settled into our room and wandered round the hotel and surrounding village, we really enjoyed it and would return and recommend it to others.
- Staff were very pleasent and helpful.little English spoken
- The old building was beautiful, but in need of care. The setting was good. The pool was good and clean.
It has comfortable rooms with free internet Wi-Fi access.The family hotel La Fontaine has also a bar and a parking.It’s ideal to explore the Gulf of Morbihan, various activities are possible such as hiking and visits to the local chapels or the Kerentree coastal area.
- Un endroit calme . La sympathie des. Gens . Bon petit déjeuner.
Chambre propre et agréable.
Le personnel très sympathique.
- Accueil agréable, Très bon lit, lieu calme, sanitaires propres, petit déjeuner correct.
- Bon rapport qualité prix – Tres propre – Pas d’odeur de tabac .
- la compréhension de l ‘hôtelier qui m’a offert les petits déjeuners , car j ai du écourter mon voyage pour raisons familiales et j ai du partir avant , donc j ai réglé une nuit sans y être , je le remercie pour son geste
Top Hotels In Questembert Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Questembert Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Questembert Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Questembert Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!