10 Best Hotels To Stay In Québriac Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Québriac Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Québriac Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Québriac Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Québriac Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Québriac Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Québriac Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Québriac Brittany:
Logis Du Vieux Moulin
Each room at the Logis Du Vieux Moulin has an authentic décor. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. All of the rooms have a private bathroom.Du Vieux Moulin offers 1 restaurant. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Logis Du Vieux Moulin.Free parking is provided. It is 2-minutes from motorway N137. It is located a 15-minute drive from Rennes and 35 minutes from St Malo. Activities nearby include hiking and bike rides along the canals and ponds.
- A most pleasant surprise on our 2 week honeymoon trip. Situated in romantic sourroundings this “OLD MILL” meets all the standards of modern 3 star hotel accomodations. The friendly staff did everything to make our stay a memorable experience. Spacious clean and quiet room adequate for handicapped travellers. Highly recommended…THANKYOU.
- Really helpful owner/manager who went out of her way to make our stay comfortable. We had a half board deal and the dinner was lovely. Breakfast was good too. Our e-bikes were garaged and with charge points so no messy stuff in our room. All very good value. If you need a break between StMalo and Rennes this is for you!
- Lovely welcome Friendly hosts Brilliant chef top of the range. Food was superb. Good brakfast. Overall A realy good place to stay and excellent value.
- Everything from the welcome to the excellent quality of the food.
- Friendly welcome, nicely decorated comfortable room, secure cycle storage. Sadly could not sample restaurant due to it being closed on the night of our stay (Sunday) but was directed to a good creperie nearby.
le relais de Tournebride
At le relais de Tournebride, rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental and à la carte options.The accommodation has a playground. Guests at le relais de Tournebride will be able to enjoy activities in and around Meillac, like hiking.Saint Malo is 18 miles from the hotel, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Bretagne Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Restaurant du Lac
Some of the rooms are accessed by a staircase and offers views of the lake. All rooms comes with a bathroom fitted with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.In the morning, guests can choose either the continental breakfast formula, which includes a hot drink, a croissant, an orange juice, some baguette, butter and jams or the buffet breakfast formula, which includes all continental breakfast items and yogurt, a local specialty, brioche, corn flakes, soft bread, cheese and ham.
At the restaurant, the chef offers seasonal regional cuisine which can be enjoyed as you admire the view over the lake.Free parking is provided at the Hôtel Restaurant du Lac. Saint-Malo is 23.6 miles from the property.
The owners and daughter are extremely friendly, remember this is a 2 star logis, with lovely setting, excellent meals, ask for your preference, and they will endevour to meet your request, and of course a big thank you to Booking .Com for making the booking so easy.
- Location was perfect, at the foot on the chateau and overlooking the lake. Staff were very friendly.
- The staff were very polite, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Having lived and worked in France for many years everything was typically France… the quaintness that makes France France was still all there and Hotel Du Lac and staff was everything we expected.
- The staff were friendly and apologetic due to the refurbishment
- Beautiful view, extremely friendly staff… also a fun wine bar next door.
- The owners and daughter are extremely friendly, remember this is a 2 star logis, with lovely setting, excellent meals, ask for your preference, and they will endevour to meet your request, and of course a big thank you to Booking .Com for making the booking so easy.
Hotel Du Chateau
All of the rooms and suites at the Hotel Du Chateau have a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some of them also have a sitting area. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.The Hotel Du Chateau provides daily buffet breakfast, that can be served in the guest rooms. You can enjoy gourmet regional cuisine in the hotel restaurant, served on the outdoor terrace when the weather allows it. The chef blends regional produce and seafood.The Hotel du Chateau welcomes families and offers a children’s playground and ping pong table. Saint-Malo, Mont-Saint-Michel and the Emerald Coast make excellent daytrips. A closed garage can be rented, at an additional cost and free private parking is provided at the Hotel du Chateau.
- Everything else. Close to the Château and the city center 3 minutes away.
- I always enjoy staying at this lovely hotel. It is perfectly situated, quiet but a few paces from the town centre and medieval chateau. There is a view of the lake from the restaurant and a pretty secluded garden behind.
- Lovely location right by the chateau. Good sized, clean and quiet twin room. English spoken by very helpful manager at reception.
- We always use this Hotel for value and the food is great.
- Friendly, clean and serving excellent breakfast. Beautiful location.
Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and private toilet.Breakfast is served every day at a surcharge and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Saint-Malo is 23.6 miles away, while Rennes is 27.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 19.9 miles from LE PATIO.
- Gaelle our host (owner) was very welcoming she even sent us a text message to welcome us and confirm our request for a table in the restaurant. She has a very good command of English (although I do like to try and improve my French so we both learnt some new words) and she is also very knowledgeable of the area. The hotel is fantastic, modern, clean and the bed very comfortable. Parking on site at the back of the hotel is easy to find and secure, with a door leading directly into the hotel. The food is very good and freshly prepared. Brittany in November is very quite but finding this hotel was a real bonus and made the start of our short break relaxing. The price of everything is, in our opinion, very good too. We have no hesitation in recommending the “Le Patio” to anyone who loves the French experience.
- There is an excellent restaurant incorporated within the hotel; good menu and a great chef. It is understated on the website, it’s not just a pizza place!
- Accueil chaleureux, propreté irréprochable, restaurant de qualité, petit déjeuner copieux, bon rapport qualité / prix.
- Chambres très confortables. Accueil des cyclistes (local à vélos)
- Accueil chaleureux. Prestations très confortables. Attention aux petits bobos : l’établissement propose aussi des pansements pour les petits bobos, ce qui est réconfortant. Au plaisir d’y retourner.
Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye
At the hotel, all rooms include a desk and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. They also have a lat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms at Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye also feature a terrace.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye offers a sun terrace.Saint Malo is 13.7 miles from the hotel, while Le Mont Saint Michel is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 13 miles from Relais du silence Hôtel de l’Abbaye.
- Beautiful location, fantastic restaurant and wines, very friendly, helpful staff, lovely rooms, will return time and again
- The property was gorgeous. Totally out in the country… but exactly what we wanted after exploring the Normandy tourist sites. There was a golf course across the pond from the hotel. The pool was heated to perfection. AMAZING shower. Rituals bathroom products.
- The car parking was free. Reception was good. There was a heated outdoor pool that we didn’t use. The place was modern and well kept. The restaurant staff tried to provide a good service.
I loved that it was really quiet. The rooms were lovely and comfortable – and quiet. That is why I chose this place.
I thought the staff was delightful, warm, welcoming, and kind. Kudos to all of them!
- The staff were all extremely helpful and warm. Location of the hotel was excellent – perfect to explore Mont St. Michel, Dinan and some of the villages close by. The food served at the hotel restaurant (Le Jardin) was top notch.
Saint Malo Golf Resort
All of the rooms are spacious and have a balcony or terrace. WiFi internet access is free of charge in some rooms and the hotel’s public areas.After a day on the course, head to the clubhouse and enjoy a drink on the outdoor terrace or, enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants. Children aged 12 years old or below can enjoy breakfast at a reduced rate.The Saint-Yves Brasserie is open all day and serves snacks and hot dishes. The chef proposes a more refined cuisine made with fresh, seasonal and regional products.Saint Malo Golf Resort is located 20 minutes from Dinard, Saint-Malo and Mont St. Michel.
- Golf course and trees were beautiful. Great breakfast. Very peaceful. The mezzanine was great for our teenager.
Room was fine but expensive
Lunch was good
Lady staff were good in restaurant & reception
Golf course enjoyable & in good condition
- The golf course looks beautiful although we were just night stopping on the way to the boat.
- Large comfy beds with mezzanine levels for the children and lovely views.
- Staff very friendly and helpful especially on reception who when asked for two extra pilows at 10.55 at night found some from somewhere, new swimming pool was a really pleasant surprise . views from restaurant, bar and our room was stunning
Les Ormes Domaine et Resort
The hotel features 45 comfortable rooms offering all the facilities you may expect for a truly relaxing stay.The hotel offers a large choice of services and facilities dedicated to your entertainment and comfort. Enjoy your stay fully with the swimming pools, the sauna, the 18-hole golf course and the water fun pool (from April to October). The hotel also features a bar and a restaurant.The central location of Les Ormes Domaine et Resort makes it a perfect base to go to Saint Malo or Saint Michael’s Mount for a day and to explore all that Bretagne has to offer.
- Had everything for a short break and good location
- On arrival which was so easy to find, with plenty of parking, we were greeted by two very pleasant gentlemen at the check-in desk who could not have been more polite and informative if they had tried. They were extremely knowledgeable of the Hotel and surrounding area explaining all about the facilities we could use at Des Ormes. We were made to feel very welcome. The whole Hotel was spotless and beautifully decorated with a beautiful swimming pool and surrounding gardens all nicely kept. ALL staff were so happy and accommodating it was like one big family they obviously enjoy what they do as a lot of them have been there for a number of years. Susan who looked after us at breakfast was an absolute joy and an asset to the Hotel.
- Friendly hotel and great activities in the resort.
- The hotel is good – I did not like the main holiday resort side though. the hotel was a quiet oasis amongst all the holiday makers!
- Staff were very very helpful. They had an excellent knowledge of events in the area. They assisted us plan our trip to the airport.
Escale Oceania Rennes Cap Malo
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the Escale Oceania Rennes Cap Malo. The hotel also features an outdoor terrace.Hotel Escale Oceania is located on the shopping and leisure area of Cap Malo, which includes restaurants, bowling, cinema and golf. It is just 15 minutes from Rennes city centre.
- It is a good location for an overnight stay en route somewhere. We stayed on the way up to St Malo to get the ferry. Comfortable room with a toilet separate from the bathroom. Good buffet breakfast. Good location and close to a number of restaurants and entertainment places (bowling, cinema) etc.
Fantastic breakfast. Best breakfast in hotel in a long time. Plenty options suitable for a diabetic
Easy hotel to get too and great stop over en route to and from ferry.
- Fab location when heading back to st malo ferry port in morning. Lots of eateries around and even a cinema in walking distance.
- Free wifi, clean rooms, friendly staff. Would stay again!
- The breakfast choice was very good and the hotel was clean. The hotel is situated in a good area for getting around.
Malouinière de Launayblot
All of the guest rooms at Malouinière de Launayblot come with a private bathroom. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi.There is a tea room and a bar that serves beer, wine, champagne and calvados. Guests are invited try the wines in the cellar and a buffet breakfast is prepared every morning.Malouinière de Launayblot has free parking and provides a car rental service. Dinan and Saint-Malo are 18.6 miles away.
Comfortable and historical hotel.
Peaceful, calm location and just 30km away from Sant malo.
atmospheric cafe bar and room.
Very kindly staff.
- Très belle malouinière et accueil très sympathique avec de très bons conseils de visites, un peu isolé lorsque l’on doit sortir dîner car il n’y a pas de restauration sur place mise à part le petit déjeuner.
Schitterend landhuis (kasteeltje).
Parkeren op het erf
De stilte en de rust
- Posto bellissimo, vera residenza storica nella campagna bretone
- Excellent accueil, chambre confortable avec jolie vue
- Comfortable and historical hotel.
Top Hotels In Québriac Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Québriac Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Québriac Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Québriac Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!