10 Best Hotels To Stay In Queaux Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Queaux Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Queaux Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Queaux Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Queaux Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Queaux Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Queaux Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Queaux Poitou-charentes:
All of the rooms at Hôtel Montespan feature a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. Some of the rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge.Free Wi-Fi connection is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and Poitiers is 21.7 miles away. Several hiking paths and cycling trails start from the hotel.
Easy to find at the end of a long hot day’s travelling.
A family run Hotel. The room was clean and had a proper kettle, real cups and saucers, Madeleine’s and apricot jam, bonus!
All the staff were kind, friendly and eager to make your stay, a good one.
Food and breakfast was good and excellent value for money.
Great for an overnight stop across country, beautiful area.
- Disabled accessable room excellent, staff excellent
- The bed was very comfy, very dog friendly and the evening meal and breakfast was fantastic
Very shabby but they were in process of doing renovations as it was under new management, so maybe better soon.
Very accommodating as we were 4 hours late, no one at the hotel so room was left open for us.
Bedding and towels spotless.
- Dinner was excellent and good value. Warm and friendly family running the hotel and restaurant
- Easy to find at the end of a long hot day’s travelling.
Hôtel Les Orangeries
The hotel’s rooms at the Orangeries are individually decorated, and some feature four-poster beds. Each is equipped with a TV and a private bathroom, and some rooms feature a balcony.There is a restaurant on site serving meals prepared with local produce. Guests can relax in Les Orangeries’ garden, and there is also a children’s playground. Free private parking is also available.The hotel is situated in the Poitou-Charentes region. It is a 35-minute drive from Poitiers and 45 minutes from the Futuroscope Theme Park. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- I love this hotel. It has a great garden, terrific pool and simple stylish rooms with real personality. On top of this, the restaurant which was always good is now sometimes excellent.
- Lovely secluded gardens with secure parking at the rear of the premises, very hospitable staff, though a little haphazard on communication via phone, and reception on occasions unmanned
- The bed was big and very comfortable. The curtains were great as they were blackout.
- The room was extra large with a lovely bathtub and soap.
- Do not be put off by the initial impression given by the blank wooden door: the greeting was friendly and helpful and couldn’t be bettered. Room full of character – different from the “chain hotels”.
Hotel des Deux Porches
The private bathroom has free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms at Hotel des Deux Porches are simply decorated with a TV and some of them have a bay window.The restaurant on site is specialises in ice creams. Guests can also find a couple of other restaurants situated less than a 1-minute walk away. After breakfast, you can read the newspapers.The Futuroscope Attraction Park is situated a 35-minute drive away. Planète des Crocodile and l’Ile aux Serpents animals’ parks are respectively located in Civeaux and La Trimouille, 5 miles and 23.6 miles from the hotel. It is also a 20-minute drive from Circuit Val de Vienne.
- Breakfast was very good particularly the Coffee and the Brasserie food was good if not copious. The owner and his wife were very helpful. The bar, dinning room and our room were very comfortable and very clean. They allowed us to take our dog even though we had not booked otherwise she would have had to stay in the car ( a thing she has done before )
- A wonderful Family run Hotel who catered for all our requirements, Thank you.
- Hotel un peu éloigné de Poitiers pour le travail mais il est parfait pour être au calme le soir dans une petite ville. Les gérants sont très gentils, la chambre est très correcte et calme, et le prix est parfait. Je recommande.
bon couchage et petit déjeuner correct.
les deux chambres étaient à coté comme demandé lors de la réservation. merci!
Très bon accueil, rien à dire de négatif bien au contraire. Pas loin du Futuroscope.
Je recommande !
Hôtel – DéfiPlanet’
Guest rooms at Hôtel – DéfiPlanet’ come with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Hôtel – DéfiPlanet’ has some units with garden views, and all rooms have a coffee machine. At Hôtel – DéfiPlanet’, each room comes with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hôtel – DéfiPlanet’ has a playground. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Poitiers is 14 miles from Hôtel – DéfiPlanet’, while Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Kitchen facilities in room pod. Grocery on site. Modern and clean.
Très grand lit , bonne Literie ,
Salle de bain grande
- Le cadre générale et l’agencement des locaux. Les bâtiments ont l’air neuf et très bien entretenue. Nous avons pris la chambre familiale, très belle salle de bain. Vraiment l’idéal à ce tarif, nous reviendrons et nous conseillerons à des amis qui souhaite venir sur Poitiers
- Parc d hébergement insolite varié les logements ne sont pas les uns sur les autres tout le monde à son intimité.le parc defiplanet est absolument génial pour les enfants avec une notion écologique et un parcours ludique.
- Personnel agréable! Parc à thème super, petit dej copieux et hôtel très propre.
Résidence des Pilotes
The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. Résidence des Pilotes features free WiFi throughout the property.Poitiers Airport is 31.1 miles away.
- Very clean indeed, well laid out room, everything brand new. Racing track next door very exciting for the kids.
The room was still new so it was great and clean.
So was the bathroom, and the beds were very comfortable.
And it is located at the val de vienne circuit so it was a small walk (1Min) and you’re on the paddock!
Eventhough the breakfast area was not open yet, i could still have breakfast and they would bring it to the paddock! So very good service!
- Excellente qualité des équipements de la chambre très lumineuse. La chambre que nous avons occupée est initialement prévue pour 4 personnes mais nous étions en couple. La chambre est grande et très bien agencée pour 4 personnes. Le circuit du Val de Vienne (le Vigeant) jouxte l’hôtel. Pour les pilotes, c’est vraiment très intéressant. J’ajoute qu’il y a une excellente isolation phonique.
- la literie , le cachet et la gentillesse du personnel qui fait tout pour rendre le séjour le plus agréable possible ; une leçon pour bien d’autres établissements …
- Le lieu à proximité du circuit pour voir les copains
Hôtel Val de Vienne
Hotel Logis de France Val de Vienne welcomes you in a green and peaceful environment. In the summer, the heated swimming pool is the ideal place for a relaxing moment.Hotel Val de Vienne is set in a low building and offers rooms with flat screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and direct access on a private terrace.Located in a region with many Romanesque abbeys, Hotel Val de Vienne offers many leisure activities in its surroundings, such as fishing, hunting and water skiing. Kayaking, ziplining and horse riding are also available in the area. The animal park Vallée des Singes is 24.9 miles away.
- Beautiful and tranquil grounds. Breakfast was great with good selection. The owner was exceptionally welcoming. All staff were very professional. The pool was cleaned daily. Rooms were cleaned daily with fressh linen and we had air con which made sleep great on the hotter nights. The hotel serves hot meals in the evenings except Friday and Sunday.
- Comfortable and spacious room with lovely views down to the river. Pool is fab. Secure garage for bicycles. Welcoming and efficient staff.
- Location and service were superb. When I arrived on my bicycle the restaurant was closed because it was Sunday but the owner went to town to get me a pizza and provided me with a bottle of wine! He also arranged for my washing to be done. The meal on the Monday night was excellent and very food value. The room itself and bathroom were excellent. Really really nice.
- Location is beautiful, next to the Vienne. We arrived at night so did not appreciate this until the morning, waking up to a crisp frost covering the lawn outside our motel style room. The proprietor was helpful with suggestions for dinner and called the restaurant to book on our behalf.
- Lovely helpful manager/owner, great location next to river. Very quiet, clean pool. Large breakfast.
Hôtel de France
Each room at the hotel has its own bathroom with a bathtub or shower. A hairdryer and bathroom products are also provided.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast area and can be served to the guest room.The air-conditioned bar and restaurant are open daily.This hotel is located beside the district dedicated to books and writing.The Futuroscope amusement park is a 1-hour drive away.
- Very spacious and well appointed bathroom. Excellent restaurant
- Good central location with a car park nearby. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly with good English. The restaurant was first rate and terrific value for money.
Very friendly and helpful staff
Staff spoke English
Main Restaurant opens on Wednesday and part of the weekend – excellent food and wine
The ordinary restaurant was for breakfasts and ordinary meals – good selection of food, freshly prepared and served with pride.
Breakfast was all you needed to eat and is good value for money
The hotel is now part of the Logis chain and is just right for this part of France.
Each year sees attention to detail throughout the hotel
- Fabulous town, lots appear to be going on, in the town. Hotel pleasent room “mean” though bathroom was fine. Unfortunately the receptionist didn’t seem to know what she was doing. All the staff where smart again the morning receptionist was inappropriately dressed we thought!!
- The breakfast is good..the meal in the restaurant is really superb. We always eat there and it is always exceptional.
Hotel de La Plage
The bedrooms feature a TV and an en suite shower room. All rooms have a view onto Vienne River.At Hotel de la Plage, the continental breakfast consists of croissants, bread, jams, hot beverages and orange juice.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and billiards. The property offers free parking.
- Family run business in a very cosy area, beautiful sceneries
A very good hotel situated in a small village next to the river.
The staff were excellent, the food in the restaurant good and very reasonably priced.
I will definitely stay again when next in the region.
- Cadre très agréable Accueil au top / repas du soir très convenable et bon pris sur la terrasse / des travaux pour rafraichir les locaux sont prévus mais la chambre était bien avec vue sur la Vienne et très calme.
Accueil très sympathique
Chambre simple mais tres calme et confortable donnant sur la Vienne
- l’accueil aimable. La localisation au cœur du Poitou roman. Le bon rapport qualité prix. C’est très simple mais propre. le calme.
Le Vieux Château
Built in 1995 and located in quiet rural surroundings, the hotel offers 12 peaceful rooms that can accommodate up to 4 people, a restaurant where you can appreciate the chef’s traditional cuisine based on local produce.In the summer time, you can relax on the shaded, flowery terrace.
- Very friendly, lovely evening meal, even better breakfast. Good location in an historic Charantais town near the 13.56 Battle of Poitiers
- The facilities were just what we needed for our family but the staff were absolutely wonderful and so helpful and accommodating to us and our energetic 2 year old. They helped us with every request and were so pleased to do so. It really made this hotel a pleasure to stay at.
- Very friendly and welcoming staff. Restaurant food was excellent. Would highly recommend this hotel
- We had the set menu in the evening and it was delicious and very good value. The lady in charge was delightful and very hospitable
- L’accueil incroyablement sympathique ! Et la chambre très confortable
Hotel du Diamant
The bedrooms at Hotel du Diamant have a wardrobe and tea/coffee making facilities, and some of them have an en suite bathroom.In the morning guests can have a continental breakfast or an English breakfast at an extra cost. The restaurant serves traditional food for lunch and dinner and must be booked in advance.At Hotel du Diamant you will find a Furnished sun terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free parking and Val de vienne Circuit is 7.5 miles away.
Second visit here, I love this place. Owners really working hard to make everyone as comfortable as possible. This is very much the heart of the village and there are constantly locals dropping in for food and drink and a natter. The owners are English, as are many of the locals, but the bar and restaurant are still very French. Safe place to store bikes, comfortable rooms, food cooked fresh to order in the evening and even the option of a Full English breakfast if you prefer. We stuck to Continental this time, which was excellent.
The night we stayed there was a hen night party on, which was fascinating, though our hosts were concerned that it may go on in to the night and disturb our sleep. So they offered to move us to a quieter room. Although the party finished late, it was not that much of an inconvenience, so I was surprised when we were told the next morning that they would not take money for our room.
Absolutely delightful place, which I hope to revisit soon.
- The most friendly and helpful hosts we have ever met. Fantastic Full English Breakfast. Lovely buzzing village bar.
This is a traditional old French style hotel in a quiet location, run by a friendly and helpful English couple. The bar is great, the food is great, and there is a very pleasant friendly atmosphere. There is a terrace outside in the village square, or a restaurant inside, where you can have dinner and breakfast.
I had a spot of car trouble, and with one quick phone call they had one of their friends come out at 8 in the evening to help get it fixed.
If I’m in the area again, I will be back.
- Enjoyed our stay here – England in the Charente! We took part (came last) in the quiz night.
- Great hotel, made really welcome, the hotel is in the centre of the village, with plenty local patrionage. Definitely going back.
- Second visit here, I love this place. Owners really working hard to make everyone as comfortable as possible. This is very much the heart of the village and there are constantly locals dropping in for food and drink and a natter. The owners are English, as are many of the locals, but the bar and restaurant are still very French. Safe place to store bikes, comfortable rooms, food cooked fresh to order in the evening and even the option of a Full English breakfast if you prefer. We stuck to Continental this time, which was excellent.
Top Hotels In Queaux Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Queaux Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Queaux Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Queaux Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!