10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quarto Emilia-Romagna – Top Hotel Reviews
Quarto Emilia-Romagna is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quarto Emilia-Romagna. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quarto Emilia-Romagna. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quarto Emilia-Romagna. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quarto Emilia-Romagna right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quarto Emilia-Romagna with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quarto Emilia-romagna:
Best Western Park Hotel
Located in Piacenza, 28 miles from Pavia, Best Western Park Hotel features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Salsomaggiore Terme is 21 miles from Best Western Park Hotel, and Cremona is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 33 miles from the property.
Efficient, helpful easy-going staff, kind but not too much.
Very Italian attitude but in the positive way.
20 to 30 years ago, I have been several times underwhelmed by the Best Western hotels and tried to avoid them ever since. It was a pleasant surprise to see they improved to the actual level, I would not mind staying with them again.
- Breakfast was very good especially the cold meat and bread options.
- The 2 connecting rooms were nice. Our dog was welcome and enjoyed the park around the parking area. It’s an easy one-night stay on the road.
- The hotel is quite big. It has its owned parking lot (free and paid). The staffs are friendly, check in was fast, 2 spacious elevators. The pastries are tasty.
Good location and very good value for money.
The staff was very nice and helpful.
This was my second visit and I hope to return soon.
- Efficient, helpful easy-going staff, kind but not too much.
Stadio Hotel offers accommodations in Piacenza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pavia is 28 miles from Stadio Hotel, and Salsomaggiore Terme is 20 miles away. Giuseppe Verdi Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Quiet even though located on the side of a big road. Comfy bed, big bathroom.
- Room was clean, but outdated. Street view, no extreme noise.
- Business room size was good. It’s good enough but nothing great or bad.
A great staff who were all very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed …
Thanks a lot to our friend Nicola!
- Excellent situation not too far from the center. Kids very welcome and staff was very kind. Breakfast was perfect.
Residenza Torre di San Martino
Residenza Torre Di San Martino is across from the Castle of Rivalta, on the banks of Trebbia River. It offers unique accommodations and free parking.Torre Di San Martino features spacious rooms, suites and cottages. All come with LCD TV, private bathroom with bathtub and shower, and air conditioning.The Residenza is 12 miles from the Piacenza Sud exit of highway A1. Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa and Orio al Serio airports are all little more than one hour’s drive away.
- Very charming location. Feel like you have taken a step back in time. Room reasonably well appointed for Italy. Convenient to have two very good restaurants in the village and within walking distance. Tour of the Castle was very informative and interesting – thanks Francesca. Jennifer at the front desk was very helpful and friendly.
- Very beautiful place in a real Borgo own by the same Conte Since 1040 .
Good annex fish restaurant
- Great location within a beautiful “borgo”, pretty and stylish room
- A fantastic setting. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi, Vip Hotel offers accommodations in Piacenza, just 28 miles from Pavia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salsomaggiore Terme is 21 miles from Vip Hotel, and Cremona is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Nothing is good in this property and Booking.com should avoid this kind
- The location, 20 min walk from the city center, near to supermarkets, restaurants and a big park.
- Perfect if you travel with a dog, very pet friendly owners!
- Nothing. Receptionist miserable bathroom was disgraceful-worst we have ever seen.
- Freindly and efficient reception, good backyard parking, reasonable breakfast.
- Nothing is good in this property and Booking.com should avoid this kind
Idea Hotel Piacenza
One of our top picks in Piacenza.Located in Piacenza, 26 miles from Pavia, Idea Hotel Piacenza features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a shops at the property.Salsomaggiore Terme is 23 miles from Idea Hotel Piacenza, and Cremona is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 34 miles from the property.
There’s parking underneath and directly outside. There’s a lovely restaurant opposite. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the beg large and comfortable. I’m sorry we didn’t get time to explore the town as there were interesting buildings and a tall town wall.
The breakfast was good with hot and cold food.
Very very near of hayghway….just few hundrer meteres.
Super for a 1 night pit-stop.
- Staff restaurant needs instructed that the clients can be given some service !
- Nice room, if a little old-fashioned, good underground parking for bike, good breakfast, near to the motorway.
Huge room, the biggest we have ever stayed in, it had a king and a double bed. warm and comforable, toiletries and a good hairdryer. The best part ,bath sheets , not small towels. Just off the motorway so great for people like us travelling around.
There was a bar and a large dining room and the
Parking is free and directly in front of the hotel
Breakfast was buffet style and very good. Petrol station and 4 different eating places within 100 metres
Staff were excellent and very welcoming.
- There’s parking underneath and directly outside. There’s a lovely restaurant opposite. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the beg large and comfortable. I’m sorry we didn’t get time to explore the town as there were interesting buildings and a tall town wall.
One of our best sellers in Piacenza! Located in Piacenza, 27 miles from Pavia, Hotel Ovest features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Salsomaggiore Terme is 22 miles from Hotel Ovest, and Cremona is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Linate Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Fast check-in /check-out. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Clean rooms.
- Big room with a big bed and bathroom, friendly staff, restaurant was also very good for the price paid. Location was good enough for me, but maybe not for touristic explorations. Bed was ok with good pillows, WiFi was adequate. Bathroom was ok but shower kept changing temperature.
good architectonical plan of rooms and bathroom,spacy,ergonomic fine, new,inteligent Italian design
super bed, super sleep in it
polite personal everywhere
extra rich breakfast ,big choice until the closing time (10.30),quality Parma ham and costly Parma cheese there,helpfull ladies in the kitchen and as a service in restaurant,
receptionist with smile in the evening and another one in the morning
- Very nice large rooms with huge bed and bathroom with warm towels, nice staff in reception
- The property is clean and new. Comfortably close to Casa di Cura where I attended a course. Breakfast was excellent. I arrived at 11am and was planning to just drop of my bag and walk around to see the old city center. They allowed me to check in early which allowed me to get some much needed rest since I’ve been travelling for almost 18 hours. After resting for a while, i used one of their bikes that they allow you to use for free to go around the old city center. Great stay. Will come again. Thanks.
Grande Albergo Roma
One of our top picks in Piacenza.Grande Albergo Roma is in the heart of Piacenza, a short walk from Piazza Cavalli square and the Teatro Municipale. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Albergo Roma has a large supervised parking lot, with direct access from the lobby. On site you will also find a bar, restaurant, and a 24-hour reception.Roma Grande Albergo is located just a 30 minute drive from central Milan and Linate airport.
- Beautiful hotel, couldn t be better located in Piacenza, lovely city, we avoid Milano traffic by staying in Piacenza.
- The location. The garage is inside the hotel. The breakfast.
- Perfect location to explore the city. I appreciated that there were a kettle and teas in the room. Room was spacious and well furnished. Great view from the breakfast room on the 7th floor.
- Cleanliness, outstanding accomodations features, space of the appartment.
- Very clean, great breakfast spread, helpful to give our license plate number to avoid city parking fees.
Eurohotel is located in Piacenza, 29 miles from Pavia and 21 miles from Salsomaggiore Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Cremona is 16 miles from Eurohotel, and Lodi is 21 miles away. Giuseppe Verdi Airport is 33 miles from the property.
Comfortable and good sized beds.
Close to centre of town.
Shuttle bus available.
Rooms were kept very clean each day.
I had rather large facilities, including large bedroom, large bed, large bathroom and additional entrance room. The towels were changed every day and the room was cleaned every day.
For breakfast you could do yourself the fresh juice from fruits or carrots. The choice of coffee and tea was good.
- Everything staff helpful, nice room,good breakfast could make own fresh juice.
- Parking for motorcycle was in parking area behind hotel. Breakfast was OK
- A basic hotel with very helpful staff, well positioned for a short walk into the old town. On site parking with breakfast available for an extra 10 euro.
- Comfortable and good sized beds.
One of our best sellers in Piacenza! Hotel Astor offers accommodations in Piacenza.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Pavia is 28 miles from Hotel Astor, and Salsomaggiore Terme is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 33 miles from Hotel Astor.
- It was a little hotel, but very confortable and the location is perfect
- Very close to the centre, to the station. Staff friendly, breakfast simple but sufficient for me
- Towels VERY good and plentiful, bed comfortable and staff friendly. Breakfast quite reasonable, but we wouldn’t stay there again!
- Very convenient to the train station and center city. Staff friendly and helpful. Room large enough, clean and well-equipped. Good breakfast included.
- The hotel has recently been renovated. The lobby and our room was very clean and freshly painted.
One of our top picks in Piacenza.Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel City is located in Piacenza in the region of Emilia-Romagna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pavia is 29 miles from Hotel City, and Salsomaggiore Terme is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 32 miles from Hotel City.
- This was just a stopover on our way from one place to another, but it was an excellent choice. July in Italy, so the air conditioning was wonderful, as was the buffet breakfast included in the very reasonable price.
Friendly, helpful staff. Easy free parking directly outside.
Good breakfast buffet.
- Breakfast, parking, small restaurant that open to late night near the hotel. For traveller coming in late at night is good.
- The staff was quite helpful in finding a restaurant near the hotel, especially appreciated since the only one not closed in this season (la Chiesetta) was hard recognise as restaurant. Also a quite comfortable room with a nice view of a little park in front of the hotel.
- Helpful, accommodating staff, wonderful breakfast. A really comfortable stopover for a couple of weary motorcyclists.
Top Hotels In Quarto Emilia-romagna Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quarto Emilia-Romagna to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quarto Emilia-Romagna but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quarto Emilia-Romagna. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!