10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio – Top Hotel Reviews
Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio:
With free Wi-Fi, Hotel Aniene is in a quiet, green area of Rome, 10 minutes from Termini Train Station by Metro. All rooms include parquet floors and a 32-inch LCD TV with satellite channels.A varied buffet is served daily in the breakfast room.The multilingual front desk staff is always on hand and can provide valuable tourist information and recommendations.The Aniene is a modern hotel in the north of Rome, and takes its name from the nearby Aniene River, Rome’s second river. The new B1 Metro stop Conca d’Oro is 300 feet away. Two buses stop right outside the hotel and connect you to the main station and central Piazza Venezia.
The hotel is perfect,very nice,location is very good because you are two minuts near the metro.
The stuff is very polite and helpfull,especially Ilaria.
- clean, comfortable room. staff was helpful and kind. the breakfast was fine
- The staff is very friendly and helpful! The location is perfect, a 6-minute walk to the subway station! The breakfast is really fine: a variety of dishes to take! The cleaning of the room is done every day!
- Amazing hotel. All time favorite in Rome. The best staff and amazing breakfast. Definitely recommend it to anyone
- Breakfast was good and varied. However the fruit was limited.
- The hotel is perfect,very nice,location is very good because you are two minuts near the metro.
Housed in a beautiful historic villa, Ars Hotel is located in Rome’s Monte Sacro district. In the surroundings there are many shops, restaurants and public parks.Nearby, you can catch bus 90 Express and be at Termini Railway Station in approximately 20 minutes. The Conca D’Oro Metro Station of the new B1 line is about 1,000 feet away, and the property offers a free shuttle linking to it.Ars Hotel offers a gym, a lounge and a panoramic terrace overlooking the quiet surroundings.Guest rooms are bright and spacious. Immersed in green, they are perfect for relaxation.
- beautiful rooms, rich breakfast and clean bathroom.
- The location is in the outskirts of Rome and chosen because it was close to relatives living in the area. It’s not hard to find and for the price a great place to go back and forth into Rome. It’s modern and clean. The area itself is not the nicest because it has a lot of graffiti etc. but the homes of locals are actually very nice. Just an anomaly in a city like Rome. All in all though, easy to get to places from this hotel.
+ nicely situated on hill in green and quiet residential area
+ easy to reach when visiting Rome by train: quick connection with Metro to hotel (+ 300 meters by foot)
+ modern and well kept 3-person bed room, when travelling with child
+ complete breakfast selection
+ mini supermarket e.g. next to metro station (300 meters) if you need s’thing
+ roof terrace if you want to relax after busy day in town before going to dinner
+ excellent dinner recommendation (Ponte Vecchio), nicely situated in walking distance at very reasonable prices
+ good ice cream parlour in walking distance between restaurant and hotel to finish the day
+ very friendly staff in case you need help
- Nice Hotel in Rome. Not totally central, but in a quite area and easy to reach. Kind staff. Everything fine. Who wants to stay in Rome and needs sometimes a break from the traffic and noice of the center, can find in this quite and beautiful neighbourhood a good place to be. I can totally recommend it.
- The hotel per se is nice, rooms are comfy and clean, but with the internet issues and the hot water broken, I don’t think we’ll be coming back ever
Ibis Styles Roma Art Noba
Located 1.3 miles from Villa Ada in Rome, Ibis Styles Roma Art Noba features a restaurant and bar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Piazza Bologna is 1.4 miles from Ibis Styles Roma Art Noba, and Villa Torlonia is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 10 miles from Ibis Styles Roma Art Noba.
- Breakfast was great. Not in the center of Rome but with a lot of busses outside the Hotel. Friendly staff with good English speaking.
- We sent our euro rail passes to the property, that they received on behalf of us and kept ready for us in our room. Andrea was very helpful.
- Small but very comfortable room & bed. Suited our purpose of being close to family living near by while easy to get to the centre of Rome.
Very neat and clean, value for money, bus stand in front of hotel have connectivity to almost all places.
Overall value for money.
- Spacious room and bathroom for European standards. Cleanliness was good.
Quality Hotel Rouge et Noir
The Quality Hotel Rouge et Noir provides free parking, free Wi-Fi in all areas, and a terrace overlooking the outdoor swimming pool and Rome’s countryside. In Rome’s Pietralata district, it is about 3 miles from the center of the city.Guest rooms are functional with satellite TV and a minibar. The floors are carpet or wood, and most rooms have a balcony with views of Rome. Breakfast is served daily at the restaurant.The Rouge et Noir is in a green, tranquil area. A free shuttle service at scheduled times connects guests to Pietralata Metro Station, on line B.The hotel has 7 meeting rooms, and a soft-drinks vending machine is available on each floor.
In general is was good, with a little more attention, it would be very good.
- It was a fairly good stay for a budget hotel. Breakfast was good and the room was cleaned every day.
- Breakfast very very good, clean rooms, kept our laguage in a locked room before check in and after check out. The shuttle bus to and from pietralata station.
- For the price it was ok. The fridge barely worked in the room. The tv was unplugged and had to move furniture to plug it into the wall so it worked.
- Croissants were nice, room/beds were comfortable, The hotel was a little further our than I had thought but the bus service was excellent. The Pietralata restaurant just down the road was great, good food and great service. easy walking distance from the Hotel so all in all it was a good holiday.
- In general is was good, with a little more attention, it would be very good.
Hotel Santa Costanza
One of our best sellers in Rome! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Santa Costanza offers accommodations in Rome, just half a mile from Villa Torlonia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Piazza Bologna is 0.6 miles from Hotel Santa Costanza, and Villa Ada is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Santa Costanza.
- Very nice apartment. Big windows that opened right out so you could view the beautiful streets of Florence. Bed and couch was very comfy. Bidet was a nice touch. Shower was fantastic, and bathroom overall. Best thing about the apartment was the amount of local knowledge the host gave us about the city when we first arrived.
- Nice hotel, not very far from the attractions of the city
- Nice room and effort had been made for it to be clean and tidy. Guy on reception was awesome and tried really hard to help us out. Asian looking girl, not so much, but still very friendly.
- we loved the area where the hotel was located, it was close to public transport and easy to find. It wad also nearby a grocery store that’s open 24/7 and a really nice restaurant/bar. The room was clean, the beds comfortable and the staff was great. Breakfast had a variety of options as well.
- The staff was cooperative and the room was comfortable. Bus stop was 1 min away from hotel and a supermarket at 3 min walk.
Checkin Villa Angelina
Checkin Villa Angelina is located in the Nomentano neighborhood in Rome, 0.4 miles from Villa Torlonia and 0.6 miles from Piazza Bologna.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Università La Sapienza is 1.3 miles from Checkin Villa Angelina, and Villa Ada is 1.3 miles from the property. Ciampino Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very nice and helpful staff, the hotel is very quiet, tranquil almost. It is very safe. Beautiful gardens around the villa, stepping in to the grounds you leave the rush of the city behind. The bus stop is just outside the door. The ride to the main station takes 10 minutes. The metro station is just 5 min walk away. The hotel is very clean, the beds are comfortable. The breakfast is good. Totally recommendable!
- Very clean, safe, new, quite hotel, near metro station, friendly staff, 24/24 open reception, very good breakfast, tip top!
- excellent hotel. The hotel has recently been renovated with modern technology. the hotel has a huge area with its own parking. right next to the exit tram stop. and a five minute walk to the metro station with a blue clear right to the Colosseum. the hotel has a hearty breakfast.
- Clean,comfortable room,kind staff,parking space,location (close to metro)
- My hostel room was pretty big, probably because I was the only guest in the 10-bed room most of the time, so I had 4 showers and 2 toilets all to myself. They also tidy up the room every day so that is nice. And a small locker in the room is available for every guest.
Hotel La Pergola
Hotel La Pergola offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access, satellite TV, and air conditioning. Located in a quiet residential area of Rome, it has easy access to Termini train station.At La Pergola you will find a bar, TV lounge, and a free internet point at reception.Some rooms feature private balconies.Set in the Monte Sacro neighborhood of Rome, the hotel is 15 minutes from the GRA beltway and highway A1.
- The staff is outstanding. Friendly, helpful, welcoming. An excellent cold but expansive breakfast is included. The hotel is located outside of the centro storico, so if that is the focus of your stay, you will need to take the bus or subway downtown. But that is a good way to see more of the city, so it should not be a deal breaker.
- The staff at Hotel la Pergola are all outstanding. We found each one to be friendly, warm, helpful and responsive. The rooms are smple but spotless and the included (cold) breakfast very expansive. The location is a bit of a distance from centro storico, so if that is your focus, plan on a 20 minute bus ride; the bus stop is just around the corner. The bus is an excellent way to see parts of Rome the tourist might not otherwise see!
- The breakfast was wonderful. The bathroom was clean and modern.
- Property very nice. room faced a nice courtyard. Easy to get Metro to hotel.
- Great value for money with very friendly and helpful staff
Located a 15 minute walk from Rome’s Tibutina train station and Bologna Metro stop, Hotel Osimar is beautifully modern and offers great access to public transportation into the historic center of Rome.Featuring bright, fresh décor, Hotel Osimar’s interiors are comfortable and elegant. Rooms are well-maintained and come with air conditioning and minibars.Make use of the free internet point in the hall or enjoy a drink outside on the terrace.Buses will take you from nearby Hotel Osimar directly to the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps, making tourism easy.
- Great and quite location. Near the subway station Bologna. Friendly and kind staff.
- Extremely friendly staff, even gave us a ride to train station with our luggage. Super clean hotel, breakfast was spot on. Great value for the money, booked our last night here after staying at the start of our trip. Would recommend.
- Hotel is located close to the center of Rome. Near the hotel there’s a bus station to villa Borghese,about 25 minutes. Breakfast and rooms were Ok. Staff were friendly
Stanza e bagno molto puliti
- L’hotel è pulito e arredato bene, come si conviene a una struttura moderna.
Hotel Principe Torlonia
Hotel Principe Torlonia offers accommodations in Rome. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Villa Torlonia is 1,950 feet from Hotel Principe Torlonia, and Piazza Bologna is 0.4 miles from the property. Ciampino Airport is 9 miles away.
- Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast had wonderful coffee.
- Staff were super helpful and property was so clean and well kept
- We stayed there 4 nights. The location is very nice. Close to public transportation and to Villa Torlonia garden. Nice family type hotel with personality. Beautiful garden and very friendly receptionists. Room was also nice and spacious. The room was cleaned daily.
- It was clean and comfortable. Location of room was next to bar so was a bit noisy sometimes. Staff was polite and if you just looking for a comfortable place to rest after touring Rome then this is perfect!
Very very good staying. Great Attention to Details by the Hotel management and staff. Elegant room and fast Wi-Fi. I really liked the inner garden, where I could work in peace and quiet.
Being in Italy (and I am from there) I could not have had any doubt about the Quality of breakfast, but the variety of the food was worth of a Standing Ovation !
The only downside is there is no Restaurant (however the reception gave me excellent tips on where to eat outside).
Highly professional staff and excellent care of the customers in this Hotel. I will be back for sure !
Hotel Buenos Aires
Located 0.6 miles from Villa Torlonia in Rome, Hotel Buenos Aires features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Piazza Bologna is one mile from Hotel Buenos Aires, and Villa Ada is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is Ciampino Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Amazingly friendly staff who couldn’t do enough for us, very informative about site seeing and how to negotiate Rome.
- Close to Trams which connect to both Vatican and Colosseo area. Also connects to Metro.
- everything was perfect, the breakfast, the position in the city
Nice local area with lots of restaurants
- Great breakfast, super comfy bed, personel so nice! We were in love!
Top Hotels In Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quartiere Monte Sacro Lazio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!