10 Best Hotels To Stay In Quargnento Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Quargnento Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Quargnento Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quargnento Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quargnento Piedmont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Quargnento Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Quargnento Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Quargnento Piedmont:
Relais Palazzo Paleologi Sec.XIV
Relais Palazzo Paleologi Sec.XIV is located in Lu, 30 miles from Alba and 23 miles from Acqui Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Asti is 15 miles from Relais Palazzo Paleologi Sec.XIV, and Alessandria is 9 miles away. Turin Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- This hotel is situated in a beautiful little town called Lu. The staff gave us a warm welcome, a lot of informations about the town/hotel building and the room was perfect and very clean. (Incl. The welcome chocolate easter eggs & lovely snacks in the room.) We would recommend to eat at the restaurant in the hotel. The food was fantastic. Breakfast was good and we missed nothing. There is enough parking space. Our room had a private patio and lots of space. We enjoyed our stay and made trips around the Piemont area by motorbike.
- We enjoyed meeting the friendly and obliging owner and learning about the restoration of this unique building.
- Marco is an exzellent host, which loves his business. Service, preparation and contact was outstanding. We had a menue in his Hotel (perfect food and wine) with a string quartet playing rock music on a really high and a guided tour through the historical cellar beyond the Palazzo.
- The location was great and the outside area for later afternoon wine and beer was prefect. We had a 4 course meal with appropriate wines which was excellent. Also things to do for my granddaughter.
- Struttura magnifica, sapientemente restaurata e riportata allo splendore dell’antica residenza nobiliare. Personale gentile e competente
Hotel Ristorante Al Mulino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Ristorante Al Mulino offers accommodations in San Michele Di Alessandria, just 19 miles from Acqui Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Asti is 19 miles from Hotel Ristorante Mulino, and Alessandria is 2.3 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- This was clearly a more expensive option than the usual motorway chain hotels but it was a nice bit of luxury after a long journey. The restaurant was well staffed and the food excellent.
- Easy to find, plenty of free parking, staff were excellent and the wifi worked well.
- Spacious rooms, staff , restaurant and cleanliness. One minute off motorway.
+ value for money
+ location & parking, if traveling by car
+ next to the motorway exit, still quiet
- This hotel is ideal for a night’s stay on our annual journey through Italy. It is friendly, clean, and has excellent staff. A good dinner in the restaurant saves one looking around after a tiring day.
Located in San Salvatore Monferrato, 22 miles from Acqui Terme, Locanda Dell’Arzente features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Asti is 18 miles from Locanda Dell’Arzente, and Alessandria is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 42 miles from Locanda Dell’Arzente.
- Very friendly staff, spacious room, good bathroom, excellent breakfast, good restaurant – everything was excellent.
The room was spacious, the bed comfortable and the bathroom was also very good.
I had an excellent stay. Breakfast and restaurant also very good. Many thanks !!
- Great restaurant and very friendly staff, speaking French !!
- Very friendly staff. Comfortable bed and excellent value fixed price dinner. Heaven for grappa fanciers.
- Accomodations were fine & the inn is part of a “grappa” production property. Relatively historic. Family run & good people.
Located in Alessandria, 18 miles from Acqui Terme, Hotel Europa features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Asti is 20 miles from Hotel Europa, and Neive is 28 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Friendliness of the personnel
Breakfast area nice and light (compared to the rooms)
- Spacious room and bathroom.Air conditioning. On site parking.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. There is an underground secure car park. Great restaurant nearby. Room comfortable.
Clean cosy room. Absolutely no complaints. Great shower. Boiled eggs at breakfast.
Outside noise wasn’t ideal as was the room next to me with loud TV after midnight. (But you can’t blame hotel for either of those).
Hotel itself was fantastic. Really enjoyed it with friendly staff. Highly recommended. Only 7 min walk to train station so it was also great.
- Hotel was extremely clean and well kept, staff all spoke English and were friendly.
- Friendliness of the personnel
In the heart of the city, a 10 minute walk from Alessandria Train Station, Lux is a brand-new hotel offering modern rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access.Your room at Hotel Lux comes with air conditioning, a minibar and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Breakfast is buffet style and guests can enjoy drinks in the evening at the bar. Guests of the Lux Hotel have discounts at a restaurant 1,700 feet away.The hotel is easily reached from the A26 highway and Alessandria’s beltway. The town of Asti, famous for its wine, is a 30 minute drive away with Turin just over an hour away by car.
- Very clean towels and changed every day, room very clean and every day cleaned.
- The room was very comfortable and perfectly clean, with all the small necessities that makes your stay very comfortable. The non-stop reception desk was very usefull.
- Clean very nice an big room with a spacious bathroom.
- Great location to explore…everything is walking distance
- The hotel is centrally located, our room was spacious and the bathroom excellent
Located in Alessandria, 17 miles from Acqui Terme, Hotel Royal features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Asti is 19 miles from Hotel Royal, and Neive is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Great freshly made cappuccino. As much as you want.
- Very welcoming staff, very clean, super wifi, safe parking. A great deal for the price !
- The staff did everything to be of help. Very friendly
- The staff was extremely polite, friendly and helpful, we asked some help and they gave us all we needed, so we were extremely satisfied. Although it’s not a modern hotel, but overall it was all good and I would recommend anyone to stay there.
- Les délicates attentions au petit déjeuner et leur sympathie !
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Londra offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alessandria. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPad are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Acqui Terme is 18 miles from Hotel Londra, and Asti is 20 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 37 miles away.
- The hotel is ideally located, not far from the city centre. The room was spacious, the bath room was good, and the internet connection was excellent. Very friendly staff and a very good breakfast. Good value for money.
- Staff were excellent, rooms comfortable with a decent size bed. Location was fine, close to the centre but easy to get to.
- The location was just what we wanted. Next to the station and less than 10 minutes walk to the centre. The decor was generally fresh the bed was comfortable and the staff could not have been better.
- The ease of location the town square and the people
- Amazing coffee. Very nice staff. The decor and ambience speaks of a long-forgotten time of extravagance. Location very convenient, close to city centre and train station.
Domus Hotel is located in Alessandria, just 18 miles from Acqui Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Asti is 20 miles from Domus Hotel, and Neive is 27 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 36 miles away.
- At the center of the city, quite and very good staff. They were very helpful and tried to do everything even without speaking English.
Recepção ótima, eu e minha mãe fomos recebidas por duas senhoras super educadas, comunicativas e prestativas!
O hotel não é novo, mas eh confortável, camas boas, chuveiro muito bom, super limpo! Café da manhã simples, mas beeeeeem gostoso! Me hospedaria novamente, com toda certeza!
- Gute Bedienung beim Frühstück, sehr frischen Saft!
- ottima posizione vicino al centro, camera con balcone, bagno con finestra, letti comodi, staff cortese
La comodità della location è indiscutibile.
Il personale davvero molto gentile .
Per il costo il servizio è assolutamente in linea
Alli Due Buoi Rossi
One of our top picks in Alessandria.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Alli Due Buoi Rossi offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alessandria, just 18 miles from Acqui Terme. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Asti is 20 miles from Alli Due Buoi Rossi, and Neive is 28 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Very good breakfast and restaurant. Good garage facilities too.
- In the city centre, parking for reasonable price, no negative surprise
- excellent restaurant (expensive but exquisite), excellent break fast
- Friendly staff. Nearby underground parking for only EUR 7 per night. Pretty decoration in the lobby and good breakfast.
Location: The hotel is conveniently located. Not very far from the highways. There is a big market nearby – restaurants & shops.
Size: We booked a double room and it was very spacious. Our son could easily play with his toys.
Parking: Hotel had a paid underground covered car parking at walking distance.
Breakfast: Very good breakfast with a lot of options.
Relais Del Castello Di Oviglio
Located in Oviglio, 25 miles from Alba, Relais Del Castello Di Oviglio features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is business center at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Acqui Terme is 13 miles from Del Castello Di Oviglio, and Asti is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 35 miles from Relais Del Castello Di Oviglio.
- It was a castle! We only stayed one night – as a novelty stay at the end of a trip thru Northern Italy. We had 2 rooms – one suite and one standard – between 5 of us. Both rooms were very spacious with modern bathrooms. The included breakfast was great. We also chose to eat there for dinner, and had a very nice meal with great service.
- The room and bathroom were pretty large, we opened the window at night and got allot of very fresh air. The reception was nice.
Beautiful and wonderful hotel.
Free upgraded the room, excellent!
- The location was very pleasant, set in its own grounds with secure parking and in a pleasant village setting
- We could not have been made more welcome , even though we were the only guests we had a good meal in the restaurant and an amazing breakfast.
Top Hotels In Quargnento Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Quargnento Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Quargnento Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Quargnento Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!