10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puyvert Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Puyvert Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puyvert Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puyvert Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puyvert Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puyvert Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puyvert Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puyvert Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Le Mas Du Colombier
At the hotel, all rooms have been renovated at the beginning of 2018. They are all equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer pool views.A lounge bar is located on the ground floor and gives access to the terrace and swimming pool. Buffet breakfast is served every morning on the terrace and you can enjoy snacks and refreshments by the pool.A meeting room is available onsite. Free parking is provided. Marseille Provence Airport is located 31.7 miles from Le Mas Du Colombier.
- Good breakfast(a bit expensive though) , nice pool area, clean hotel and very friendly hosts
- Spacious with beautiful setting and very nice hosts. Highly recommend.
- The friendly atmosphere and the always happy to help attitude of Jerome and Emile
- This is a real gem of a place. The owners are a lovely couple, most welcoming and accommodating (we were allowed to check in early which was really convenient for us). The facilities were great, especially the good-sized swimming pool and surrounding area. We had a very relaxing time and would definitely stay here again.
- Lieu paisible , à 2 pas à pied du joli village de Cadenet , cuisine le midi excellente et accueil chaleureux
Hotel Bastide de Lourmarin
The modern rooms offer a unique themed design and are air conditioned. They each feature a terrace or balcony as well as a flat-screen satellite TV with Canal+. The duplex suites, accommodating up to four people, enjoy a private terrace solarium.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the hotel. Spa facilities include a hamman and a massage chair, as well as traditional beauty treatments.Centrally located in the Luberon region of Provence, Hotel Bastide de Lourmarin is a 30-minute drive from the A7 motorway. It is 24.9 miles from Aix en Provence and 12.4 miles from Apt. The enclosed parking at the hotel is free of charge.
- The location of the hotel is perfect. You can find enough parking place. The WiFi connection and speed was good. The Hotel’s gardens are clean and spacious. The bed was soft and comfy. The air-condition is strong enough in the greatest heats.
The hotel is excellently placed to give easy access to the village of Lourmarin.
Considering its location it is well priced. The hotel is well appointed and the room was very clean with comfortable bed, good washing and toilet facilities and an adjoining terrace. There were also coffee making facilities, fridge and safe in the room. The staff were very courteous, helpful and spoke English if this is required.We did not avail ourselves of the swimming pool nor did we eat in the hotel. We preferred to sample the many restaurants and cafes in the town a mere 5 minutes walk from the hotel. The car parking at the hotel is good so the car can be left at the hotel while exploring the village and the nearby chateau. We consider Lourmarin to be an ideal centre for exploring the Luberon. Market on Friday in the town is extensive and well worth fitting into your itinerary. We were very pleased with the choice of hotel in a lovely village and would highly recommend it.
- Very comfortable room and friendly staffed. Great location just opposite old town.
- Absomutely gorgeous hotel! Ecxelent location, swimming pool, proper breakfast! Already second time and we will come again)
- Bathroom on the small side. Pool well looked after. Smiling Staff.
Le Moulin de Lourmarin
The 18th-century former oil mill features uniquely furnished rooms decorated in a Provençal style and equipped with air conditioning and satellite TV.Le Moulin de Lourmarin provides a daily buffet breakfast. Guests can rest by the fireplace, on the terraces or in the patio and you can sample regional meals from the restaurant on site. Massage treatments are available at an additional cost.Lourmarin village and the Chateau de Lourmarin can easily be explored on foot. Aix-en-Provence, with its TGV high-speed train station, is 21.7 miles from the hotel.
- The best hotel in this village and excellent restaurant.
- Excellent location and attractive decor. Nice garden for breakfast. Comfortable bed.
- Simply beautiful. The location is great and the village is gorgeous. We loved everything!
The hotel was an old olive mill building and it was very welcoming and interesting. The staff were excellent. We ate at the restaurant one night, the food was very good but quite expensive.
The location in the village makes it very easy to walk everywhere. The rooms were a good size with the toilet separate from the bathroom.
- Fantastic location in the centre of the village. Weather was hot 26 C and air conditioning had been turned off for the season, which meant opening a window was the only option,resulting in some night noise ….especially
Hostellerie Le Paradou
Stay in a quiet and exotic place in the heart of the Provence area.The guest rooms of the Hostellerie Le Paradou offer simple shapes, warm dark colors with a few bright touches, modern Thai furniture or traditional style, teak wood and 4-poster beds in most rooms.Authentic, light and flavored Thai cuisine is served in the Bamboothai restaurant, on the large and shady terrace or in the veranda.The natural swimming pool surrounded by fresh lawns and fitted with wood deck, armchairs and sundecks is the ideal place to unwind.
- Friendly staff and proprietors, good menu (Thai cuisine), easy parking, easy access to Luberon villages like Bonnieux. Easy access to forest areas.
- Relaxing gardens and pool. Helpful, friendly staff.
- The hotel is situated in a wonderful little park with a swimming pond – it’s an absolutely lovely and relaxing place with a very special atmosphere. The rooms are very nice, in thai style, and very clean. To the hotel belongs a Thai Restaurant with a wonderful terrace/atmosphere – the food is delicious!
Thai breakfast was good.
Room bed and bathroom all very good but a little pricey at 135 euros + VAT
Town of Lourmarin is the star attraction. Stay anywhere you can and just hang out eat and walk and go to the Friday and sometimes Sunday markets.
Lourmarin is a very beautiful place!
- Great tenants. Great place. Great food. Great thai massage by professionals. Nature is awesome. What else do you want?
Hôtel Restaurant Panoramique César
A flat-screen TV and a wardrobe are provided in each guest room at Hôtel Restaurant Panoramique César. Each heated room has a private bathroom. Some rooms have a terrace with views of Luberon and Mont Ventoux.A continental breakfast is served daily. Homemade regional specialities using fresh, local produce are served in the air-conditioned restaurant. Biodynamic wines can be sampled 1.2 miles away at Chateau La Canorgue.Avignon and Aix-en Provence are both 31.1 miles from the hotel. Free public parking is available near Hôtel Restaurant Panoramique César.
- The view from the balcony is spectacular, and the hotel itself has lots of charm.
- Dinner was fantastic! A memorable stay highly recommended
- Wonderful pastries at breakfast with a view TO DIE FOR!
- This hotel is in a nice location and has spectacular views. The hotel itself is old and rooms are basic, but it is ok for a short stay in Provence.
- The location in Bonnieux and the view from our room over the Luberon Valley was fabulous! I loved our balcony – it was the best part of the room.
Hotel Auberge La Fenière
All the air-conditioned rooms at Auberge La Fenière vary in design. There are 7 inspired by local craftsmen, 5 decorated in a contemporary style and 4 with authentic farm house décor. They all come with a private bathroom, a TV and free WiFi. A breakfast is served on the terrace, in the shade of the fig trees.The restaurant serves gluten and lactose free meals made from fresh local produce. Guests can choose from a large selection of local wines and also take cooking lessons.On this 6-hectare estate you will find 2 outdoor swimming pools, an organic vegetable garden, a boules court, and next to the family suites a children playground with a swing, a toboggan and a children cabin. Massage treatments can be provided, and bicycle tours can be organised with packed lunch prepared by Reine Sammut, Michelin starred chef.The hotel is located 23 miles from Aix en Provence. Free on site private parking is available.
Wonderful room, wonderful Staff, wonderful cuisine !
My favourite Hotel in Luberon !
Thanks to Reine et Nadia Sammut and their equipe !
All the personnel was extremely kind and helpful at all times.
Breakfast buffet was gorgeous, with fresh fruits, dairy and local jams.
the high end restaurant is fabulous with extremely refined cuisine, and wonderful outdoor dining in the summer.
swimming pool area is quiet and cozy.
perfect getaway, yet very close to Luberon villages : Lourmarin, and La Roque d’Antheron
- The staff was incredibly helpful as we were traveling with our three year-old. The restaurant is a destination in itself. We had an amazing meal. My husband and I had a tasting menu, and the chef made a special kids plate for our daughter which she loved. I have already recommended it to friends.
- Lovely hotel in a beautiful garden setting, with pool (weather too cool for us to use), & easy chairs for relaxing. Very spacious room, nicely furnished and comfortable bed. Good, well-equipped bathroom.
Wonderful place. Peaceful, calm and quiet. The girls that work there walk around with flowers in their hair, and smile.
Helpful and friendly staff.
Small (french) but nice breakfast, everything home made.
Would stay again.
- Wonderful room, wonderful Staff, wonderful cuisine !
Le Clos Du Buis
Each room has been individually decorated with warm colours and is equipped with a telephone and TV. Extras include a welcome tray.For your comfort, Hotel Le Clos du Buis offers a lounge featuring a fireplace and piano as well as a veranda where breakfast is served in the morning. Guests have access to a fully equipped kitchen that includes a washing machine and a tumble dryer. A water fountain is also available.During your stay, enjoy the garden and relax by the swimming pool in the summer. The hotel offers a panoramic view of the neighbouring villages.Bonnieux bus station, a 7-minute drive away, offers a service from Avignon to Apt. Avignon TGV Train Station is a 50-minute drive from the property and Aix-en-Provence Train Station is 41.6 miles away. Pont Julien Train Station and Bonnieux Train Station are both 3.1 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Location, facilities, cleanliness and service were all fantastic
Nice small hotel in the center of the village, very charming and clean. Fabulous breakfast. Excellent bed. Nice garden with pool. Private parking. Typical Provence village atmosphere.
Good value for money.
- Excellent small hotel with great decor and facilities. Made to fell welcome and looked after when we arrived after a long cycle ride to Bonnieux. Breakfast was very special with views right over to Mont Ventoux.
charming building and a new wing with two rooms. the upstairs room in the new wing was amazing
spacious and a beautiful balcony and modern shower
loved the swimming pool. beautiful setting and view
- A wonderful place, friendly atmosphere run by a very helpful, kind team. Excellent breakfast, close to a great bakery and butchers and you can make your own food in the kitchen. Peaceful garden with a nice pool. Great area for cycling and hiking. I loved staying here.
Hostellerie Du Luberon
Each guest room comes with modern comforts including TV with TNT channels, an office and private bathroom.The Hostellerie du Luberon features beautiful outdoor swimming pool situated amid a flowered park.The chants of birds and cicadas offer a peaceful backdrop.La Table, the friendly restaurant, offers tasty traditional Provencal cuisine carefully prepared by the chef. You also can enjoy local specialities on the shaded terrace overlooking the nearby valley.The cellar offers a fine selection of wines exclusively coming from the Luberon.
- Everything clean, comfortable and well thought out. Very pleasant public areas and gardens with the terrace and pool
- The swimming pool was very pleasant as well as the restaurant overlooking pool and garden. The beds very comfortable.
- The hotel is easy to find and the staff were very friendly on arrival. The room was a good size and the pool and gardens were lovely. We had dinner at the restaurant and the food was perfect and the wine was beautiful.
- Lovely location, helpful service, great breakfast.
professional and friendly management.
Dinner v. good…dining- in a pleasure.
Relais du Silence Le Mas de Guilles
The luxury rooms and suites at le Mas de Guilles are decorated in a contemporary style and include views of the 3-hectare garden. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in each one, while some also have a private balcony.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, either on the terrace or in the comfort of guest rooms. You can also drink an aperitif in the lounge bar before sampling gastronomic-style cuisine made from market produce.Free Wi-Fi in public areas, a pétanque pitch and newspapers are just some of the other facilities at this 3-star hotel. Both Fontaine-de-Vaucluse and Aix-en-Provence are 18.6 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location only a minute drive to Lourmarin. Big clean room.
- The quiet, vineyards outside my door, the food at dinner
Tout était parfait…
Je tiens à remercier l’équipe et les propriétaires pour leur incroyable gentillesse.
Un endroit magnifique
Un havre de paix…
Le restaurant est à découvrir absolument. Une cuisine incontestablement parfaite.
Hâte d’y retourner.
L’environnement extrêmement calme et paisible
Les bâtiments, la chambre grande
La qualité du petit déjeuner
- Un vrai lieu paisible, un magnifique environnement et un personnel attentionné. Belle demeure et vraie pause.
Le Domaine de Capelongue
All apartments are in the Capelongue Farm and have a kitchen or a kitchenette and a private terrace overlooking Bonnieux. The guest rooms are in the Bastide.The Domaine provides daily pastry deliveries for breakfast. Guests can also discover regional cuisine in the estate’s gourmet restaurants.The area offers many activities such as biking and hiking in the mountains. Horseback riding lessons, hot-air balloon and helicopter rides are also available at the hotel. The Domaine de Capelongue is easily accessible via the A7, A51 and A8 highways. Free parking is available on site.
Pool was a little chilly but amazing!
Rooms are clean and have great views.
modern beautiful designed rooms
- We found this hotel just outside the hilltop town of Bonnieux to be the perfect base for our 6 day stay in the Luberon. All the towns and markets we wanted to visit were just a 20 to 30 minute drive away and after a days sightseeing we were able to relax by the pool. The hotel, its gardens and views are a delight. We didn’t dine in the Michelin rated restaurant but the more casual restaurant on the property was excellent and we dined there 4 times. Breakfast is included and was exceptional. Our room was very clean and comfortable and staff were mostly very helpful. We would definitely recommend.
- The staff were very accommodating as we arrived a bit late and were upgraded to a junior suite. The hotel facilities are perfect albeit a little more formal than we expected. We enjoyed both the casual restaurant and the gourmet restaurant which was outstanding. Relaxing by the fireplace in the evenings following dinner was perfect. The location of the hotel was excellent as we could drive to several interesting villages which were located within one hours drive
- The location, facilities, the garden, the room was comfy and the restaurant La Bergerie very cosy
- Photos tell no lies. The property is excellent, with amazing views over the area. The restaurant is amoung the best in the area, with a vast sortiment of foods, including for vegetarians.
- Pool was a little chilly but amazing!
Top Hotels In Puyvert Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puyvert Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puyvert Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puyvert Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!