10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puyravault Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Puyravault Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puyravault Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puyravault Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puyravault Pays de la Loire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puyravault Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puyravault Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puyravault Pays De La Loire:
Hostellerie du Château de Charron
Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Hostellerie du Château de Charron features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is available. Breakfast and diner can be enjoyed on site upon prior request and at an extra cost.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Niort is 29.8 miles from Hostellerie du Château de Charron, while La Roche-sur-Yon is 30.4 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport, 9.9 miles from the property.
- Rooms were very comfortable and spaceous, with very good beds.
- Pool was very relaxing after long days cycling. Beds really comfortable. In house restaurant great, a great stay with friendly staff
The unusual style of the building and the indivuality of each room
The chef’s suggestion of the day “menu seigneur” was delicious and meant we didn’t need to agonise over choices!!
Breakfast was delicious
- good breakfast and dinning and rooms were very clean and pleasant
- Very nice domain with clean, quite and comfortable rooms.
Each room has an individual decoration and is equipped with satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi access and air conditioning are provided, and the private bathrooms are fitted with a bath or a shower.A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning at this hotel. After dinner, you can or enjoy a drink at the bar or on the terrace.This hotel is a 15-minute walk from Luçon Train Station. Puy du Fou Theme Park is a 1-hour drive away.
- Very comfy bed. Very good value for money. Very clean. The downside is poor internet, not fibre optic unfortunately.
- Propreté de la chambre. Petit déjeuner complet. Possibilité de profiter du bar et du restaurant avec prix correct. Situation centre ville avec parking gratuit proche. Personnel sympa et accueillant. Je recommande.
- Literie impeccable. Hôtel calme, une nuit parfaite
J’ai rien aimé car le patron m’a interdit la chambre
Et il m’a parlé comme à chien
- Pour nous le petit déjeuner s’est bien passé : le pain est excellent ! des fruits frais à disposition. Ce n’est pas si souvent. Croissant ou pain au chocolat : on est dans les classiques indispensables. J’aurais apprécié de trouver du fromage blanc allégé mais bon, on n’est pas chez soi quand même.
Auberge des Charmilles
Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Featuring a shower, the bathrooms also come with a hairdryer, and some have a bath.Open in the evening, the restaurant at Auberge des Charmilles serves local food. The buffet breakfast includes hot drinks, ham, cheese, fruit salad, yoghurt ,juice, pastries, bread and marmalade.La Rochelle Train Station is 9.3 miles from the hotel and Ile-de-Ré is 8.1 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Le personnel était très sympathique, la présence d’une piscine était très appréciable.
- Le style de L’auberge est très rustique c’est ce que l’on aime. Le Personnel, très bien accueilli,très sympathique.Petit déjeuner très copieux.
Pas grand chose à part peut être l’accueil bon enfant. L’aspect premier est plutôt agréable.
Un billard est à disposition, la piscine est attirante, le coin semble tranquille mais ……….
- Accueil des propriétaires. Petit établissement. Piscine. Restaurant
- Piscine sympa. Proximité avec la ville. Accueil très sympathique.
Chateau De La Sebrandière
With 10 spacious and highly decorated rooms, the castle welcomes you within its park or around its three hundred year old oak tree.Enjoy the location of the hotel which is close to vix vineyard, in a haven of peace. Castle of Sebrandiere is a quiet and relaxing place.
- Clean, smart, modern interior, free use of bikes, quiet, lovely views, friendly staff, free parking.
- This is an excellent chateau with good facilities. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Lovely surroundings and well equipped room. Staff were very helpful.
- Gorgeous location on a domain surrounded by vineyards. The classic room was small but clean and comfortable. Not a big issue, since there’s plenty of space outdoor to spend time on the terrace with a bottle of wine enjoying the views. The bathroom was big and luxurious with double sinks, ample shower space, and large windows. The WiFi was great!
Lovely room, loads of space, big windows.
Not many rooms.
All 49 bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with satellite TV, a private bathroom, telephone and Wifi internet access.Whether with family, friends or business colleagues, the Clemotel provides all the equipment and facilities you require for a successful stay. There are fully-equipped business room for seminars and meetings.
- Ideal for overnight stay. Clean and comfy. Near good restaurant.
- Very convenient night stop just off motorway junction. Clean, quiet and comfortable with adjacent restaurant serving good food. Very helpful friendly staff.
- Quiet location, easy access to and from the motorway, clean and close to restaurant.
Staff very friendly! Clean rooms.
- The hotel is very well situated in a convenient situation for people travelling through France
Logis Auberge De La Riviere
The Logis Auberge De La Riviere has a restaurant that serves traditional French cuisine. Guests can enjoy their meal with a view of the grounds and the river.The Auberge De La Riviere offers a bike rental service and is close to local hiking trails. Guests can explore the nearby Poitou marshland and La Venise Verte countryside.
- Nice accommodation by a river. Excellent restaurant. Convenient to Autoroute when travelling to South. Hve used it for several years.
- The location was perfect. Next to river and close to motorway
- Quiet, relaxing and beautiful setting only surpassed by the excellent restaurant. Second visit and certainly not the last!
- We were vacating the hotel too early for breakfast.
- The staff were all lovely and helpful. The location quiet and pretty by the riverside. The room was a good size leading out to the terrace and gardens again riverside. The dinner was exceptional, Michelin rated. An impressive spread for the buffet breakfast. Splendid place if travelling with dogs. We had a lovely three night stay here and would return.
Hôtel François 1er Urban Style
All room at Urban Style Hôtel François 1er are spacious, and feature a design and cosy décor inspired by the themes of rock, movie, painting, graffiti or photography. They are fitted with a TV, and come with a private bathroom.Various facilities are available at the property such as the room service, a bar lounge, and a chill out area. Upon prior request and at an extra cost, guests can park their car in the property’s secure parking located in the city centre.The hotel is within walking distance from several shops, restaurants and lively bars. The Urban Style Hôtel François 1er is also close to attractions such as the Aquarium, the Natural History Museum, the city’s parks and beaches.La Rochelle Train Station is conveniently located 1.2 miles from Urban Style Hôtel François 1er.
- I liked the funky design of the hotel, and certainly the location. The breakfast too was great.
- I loved the room and modern comfortable decor. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. I hope to return for a longer stay.
Hôtel charmant Deco rock
Bcp de style un wifi performant
- Modern but smallish room, clean, comfortable bed. Storage for bicycles, locked to the bike rack in the courtyard in front of the main door. Hotel reception 24 hours, plus video, no problems, but not the best.
- Great location as it’s only a short walk to many of the most popular bars and restaurants in the city.
Hôtel Altica La Rochelle
Each guest room at the Altica Hotel has a private bathroom, telephone and TV with Canal +.A breakfast buffet is served daily in the Altica’s dining room. Children benefit from a reduced rate for breakfast.The property is a 5-minute walk from La Rochelle Aquarium.
- Very nice location, close to beach, marina and city. Good price. Many restaurants, pubs nearby. Parking.
- Staff and facilities were excellent for the price. Fantastic breakfast and safe parking. Short walk to town centre
- Nothing having travelled a lot this was the worst hotel we have stayed in.
- A very comfortable nighs rest after a long day driving in bad weather, which also set us up for the next days driving
- Ample parking and surrounded by Restaraunts and fast food outlets
B&B La Rochelle Beaulieu Puilboreau
Each room here will provide you with a TV, a desk, ironing facilities, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a shower. You can enjoy garden views from your room.La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport is 4.3 miles from the hotel and Ile de Ré is 6.2 miles away. The property offers free parking or underground parking at a surcharge.
- Rooms have ventilation and external blinds breakfast was great
- The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff were most helpful when the reception was open. The location of the hotel is good and it makes a good transit stop when travelling in either direction. Breakfast is good value and offers a good selection. I enjoyed my stay.
- très bonnes literie , bonne isolation phonique et petit déjeuner copieux
- La chambre parfaite, propreté etc…. tout excellent
- Je demeure dans beaucoup d’hôtel et celui-ci est l’un des meilleur. Salle de bain spacieuse propre et au top.
Mercure La Rochelle Vieux Port Sud
An LCD TV with satellite channels and a minibar feature in each of the cabin-style rooms at Mercure La Rochelle Vieux Port Sud. All rooms are decorated in nautical colours and some have views of the harbour.L’Océanide restaurant serves a buffet-style breakfast every morning and regional cuisine at lunch and dinner. Guests may also choose to have a hot or alcoholic beverage in Mercure La Rochelle’s bar.Free Wi-Fi and private parking are available at the hotel and the reception is open 24 hours. La Rochelle Train Station is a 2-minute walk away and the aquarium is just opposite the property.
- the location is great , staff very nice, free parking on site and very good beds. Perfectly located.
- Convenient To Resturants and Facilities at La Rochelle all easy walking distance
- Close to the harbour front restaurants made this perfect location
The bed was most comfortable and my only real criticism is the required agility required to get in and out of the bath when taking a shower and the shower screen is not really waterproof if the shower is not taken with care afforded to the shower screen.
Other than that it is a great location which also provides on site car parking. I will visit and stay again.
- Food was very good, it was Mothers day and there was a special menu which was good. The breakfast was excellent. The view over the harbour from the dining room makes eating in the hotel a pleasure!
Top Hotels In Puyravault Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puyravault Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puyravault Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puyravault Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!