10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puyoô Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Puyoô Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puyoô Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puyoô Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puyoô Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puyoô Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puyoô Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puyoô Aquitaine:
Hotel Helios – Golf
Rooms at Hotel Helios are equipped with free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV. Each room has private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Hotel Helios. The restaurant offers traditional French cuisine, and meals can be served on the terrace or in the dining room.The Helio Club House provides a golf equipment rental service. Free parking is available on site and Biarritz is a 50-minute drive away.
- Hotel was in s great location, really quiet. Fantastic view from my room over the golf course. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good, and could sit outside watching the golfers.
Food was fab. Really good and fresh.
Great location close to town and market
A cosy, lovely hotel! Excellent location and very patient host (we arrived later than planned), thanks for that!
We will come again, no doubt!
The gentleman who greeted us was very welcoming and friendly. We had a pleasant room with a nice view over the golf course. The bathroom was very nice, warm and spacious.(though the toilet was in a separate room, which had no heat). Breakfast was good.
We knew that there was no evening meal facility, but we were able to get a carafe of house wine from the bar to take to our room and enjoy with our evening ‘picnic’.
We had a relaxing and comfortable night’s stay. Would use again.
- Staff were excellent. Beautiful grounds. Big comfortable rooms.
Inter-Hotel Orthez La Reine Jeanne
All the rooms at Inter-Hotel Orthez La Reine Jeanne have a satellite TV and a desk. They all include an en suite bathroom with a bath or a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional cuisine with a modern twist.Other facilities at Inter-Hotel Orthez La Reine Jeanne include a wellness centre with a sauna and a hot tub, available with an additional cost. Meeting facilities and free WiFi are also provided.
- What a pleasant surprise to find this charming Hotel. We had intended to camp, but when we arrived in Orthez we discovered that La Source was no longer operating – so desperately looked up Bookings.com. We got lucky with this fantastic place – so much so that we stayed an extra night. Heavenly linen and wonderfully comfortable beds. The air-conditioning was immediate and worked a treat. A huge bathroom and lounge area with other alternative relaxation spaces dotted around the Hotel. The eclectic decor was a delight. Our host was charming and helpful and we appreciated having a secure place for our bicycles. Thrilled to have Eurosport so we could watch the Vuelta in our room before exploring the town. Lots of good things to see within easy walking distance.
- The hotel is satisfyingly rambling and quirky, with a couple of areas to sit and relax with a book or newspaper or coffee. Out of peak season the staff appear laid-back and very pleasant. It is a medieval building in the middle of town with all the facilities on hand (apart from Monday closing) but there are only a few parking spaces in the narrow street so the front desk will advise. With GPS, enter McDonalds or Lidl and there is free car parking opposite 5-6 minutes walk away. The front desk will also recommend the nearby Hong Kong restaurant on Mondays so take the advice just to experience its quirky Vietnamese owner and the freshly-prepared food. No hesitation for a return visit when passing through in a couple of weeks.
- Nothing!! I have never rated a hotel as low as this one.
- Helpful staff when we realised that we didn’t have the front door code and phoned them.
Character of building.
Restaurant looked inviting, but arrived too late to dine and left too early for breakfast.
Hôtel du Parc
Hôtel du Parc features 50 rooms, all fitted with a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.You will find a cash machine at the property.You can play mini-golf and squash at the hotel. Bayonne is 27.3 miles from Hôtel du Parc, while Dax is 17.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 26.1 miles from the property.
- Lovely, big spacious rooms. Mine had a lovely outlook and big beautiful windows/doors you could open up and step outside. It overlooked the park and got lots of light.
- Elegant interior with high ceilings, wonderful windows, relaxing views/gardens and a really comfortable bed. Love the regal touch with the carpet and curtains. Cute little town. Excellent bathroom. Young man who checked us in was delightful.
- I have to go to the area fairly frequently and find Hotel du Park always suits my needs. The associated Casino is a presence but in no way impinges on my visits. I also enjoy both dinner and breakfast.
- The room was fine. It was large, with a wall of windows overlooking the park and thermal spa. The bed was large and comfortable with nice-quality linens, and we even had a table and chairs in the room. But we visited during a cold spell in December, and to keep the room sufficiently warm, we had to close the heavy drapes which also blocked out the light. The lighting was very poor, not sufficient for reading. And there was virtually no internet connection available. The bathroom was large and appeared to be recently renovated.
Very clean and comfortable. Quietly situated. Adjoining the Casino with plenty of free public parking opposite. Food in restaurant very good. Staff very helpful and friendly.
When trying to find the hotel look for the Casino otherwise you can go around the town in circles like we did!!
All rooms are equipped with a TV.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. Automatic check-in is available on site. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant offering local cuisine and all-you-can-eat buffet meals.Kyriad Orthez is located on the road of Santiago de Compostela. Dax is 21.7 miles from Kyriad Orthez, while Mont-de-Marsan is 31.1 miles from the property. Several beaches in the Landes region are within an hour drive. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 18 miles from Kyriad Orthez.
- Close to O’Garage which was the plus of our stay 😊
- Cleanliness,had everything needed for an overnight stay .food was good
- The staff in particular were so helpful and the meal service was of a high standard. A very pleasant stay
- Mattress very comfortable. All the staff very friendly and helpful.
- The evening meal was a very interesting and satisfying meal;a self service buffet of hors d’oevres,main dishes and desserts,it was an enjoyable experience.
Au Feu de Bois
Guest rooms at Au Feu de Bois have a flat screen TV and en suite bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.A breakfast is served daily and guests can enjoy a traditional French meal in the hotel’s restaurant.The hotel also has a garden with a large terrace and a separate children’s paddling pool.The hotel is 180 kilometres south of Bordeaux and a 30 minute drive from the town of Dax, with its thermal baths.
- I had a very warm welcome, staff was very helpful. Very nice and cozy restaurant in the hotel, as well as a nice swimming pool :). The room was comfortable and the bathroom big, clean and modern. Great location, five minutes walking from the centre of Amou. I would definitely recommend it.
- We arrived at the hotel very late, after having a booking at another hotel also booked through bookings.com site, where we were turned away,and told that the hotel was closed, but the lady at this hotel, got out of her bed and let us in, found the booking on her computer and gave is a very nice room and made sure we were comfortable and felt very welcomed. I would stay at this hotel again.
Très bon accueil et personnel très agréable.
Propreté irréprochable et wifi fonctionnel.
Nous reviendrons !
- Alles was netjes maar niet gezellig of echt hartelijk; het venster in de slaapkamer kon niet op kipstand; het ontbijt was gewoontjes, geen kaas of ham. De prijs is te hoog voor wat wordt aangeboden.
- La responsable très aimable, literie confortable, draps propres, sanitaires propres.
Hôtel Le Relais Dax
Hôtel Le Relais Dax rooms all have free WiFi access, a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms offer a balcony.Guests can find bars and restaurants nearby and can enjoy their breakfast on-site at an extra cost.The hotel also features a garden and a terrace. it is located just 1.2 miles from Dax Train Station.
- Very friendly lady helped us park spotless clean very comfortable room with lovely balcony, we were very impressed a great big thank you 😊
- Very clean tidy close to town friendly staff great size rooms
- It was convenient, clean and the people were very helpful
- Perfect services, friendly staff and clean rooms. Simply great. Definetely will come again.
- The host was extremely friendly and helpful and gave good advice of where to visit and eat.
Domaine de L’Esperon
At Domaine de L’Esperon, all individually decorated rooms come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a shower or a bathtub.Guests can relax on the property’s park. Restaurants and bars can be found in the city centre 2.5 miles away.Within 4 km, guests can also admire Fontaine de la Nèhe or visit Sainte-Marie Cathedral. Dax Train Station is a 10-minute drive away. Private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful old villa, tastefuly renovated, large garden with old trees, very quiet and secluded, spatious room and bath, comfortable large bed, very clean, small kitchen equiped with everything necessary. Very friendly and helpful receptionist.
- The decor and furnishings and lack of clutter were wonder. Superb bathroom and for its size an amazing kitchen.
- Excellent value for money. The property is attractive, the rooms comfortable and beautifully decorated.
- Spacious, tranquil, exceptionally high standard of cleanliness and decoration. Beautiful historic building. Friendly welcome. Kitchenette and adjoining room – perfect for family.
- Beautiful house with pleasant , clean room & plenty of secure parking
The Dax Hotel offers rooms overlooking the park or the river. All rooms include a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.The hotel’s restaurant has a terrace and serves traditional cuisine. Guests can relax in the bar or on the 300 m² terrace overlooking the Adour River.Dax Cathedral is an 8 minute walk from the hotel and the train station is 0.6 miles away. You may also choose to drive the 15.5 miles to Hossegor and Cap Breton beaches.
- good breakfast very helpful staff excellent location .
- Rooms have private balconies. There’s no furniture on them but it’s an unusual bonus.
- Parking was good. Happy it had a lift. Breakfast was adequate. Wifi was ok.
- Slipped on the floor of the bathroom getting out of the shower. Badly bruised and cut due to falling on the raised shower tray. Need to rethink the bathroom flooring.
- Het bed met goede matrassen, de fijne douche, informatie aanwezig in de kamer. Flesje water op bureau. Extra kussens aanwezig. Eten voor een redelijke prijs.
All of the rooms come with large beds, flat-screen satellite TV and minibar. The bathrooms are equipped with a bathtub and a hairdryer. Free wifi access is provided in the entire hotel.Enjoy refined cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant, served either is the dining room or in the peaceful atmosphere of the patio.The hotel Richelieu is a 40-minute drive from the west coast beaches and their famous surf spots. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Room was well designed. Good having a lift and aircon
- We travelled with 2 young kittens and they were very welcome.
- La chambre était correcte, le lit confortable, le repas du soir dans un patio intérieur agréable.
Situation géographique dans la ville
Batiment de charme
Toilettes séparées de la SdB
Nombreuses places de stationnement à proximité
Hôtel facile à trouver
Très bonne cuisine au restaurant
Hôtel-Restaurant de La Paix
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The continental breakfast consists of local and fresh produce while the restaurant serves traditional meals composed with regional produce.The property is located halfway between Biarritz and Pau while the Spanish border is a 30-minute drive away. Iraty and la Pierre-Saint-Martin ski resorts are 1 hour drive from the property.
- Location, room with balcony, bathroom, restaurant and above all the friendliness of the staff. We will definitely go back.
- Staff very helpful & friendly. Restaurant excellent.
Ideal hotel while hiking.
Staff were really helpful and superb.
Outside seating was ideal.
Lovely hotel, very comfortable, clean , good food, and the town was really nice.
We were starting the Camino the following morning and needed help with bag transfers etc, the lady on reception Dominique could not do enough for us, thanks a million for all your assistance.
Will stay again.
- The restaurant was fabulous, and every single person on the staff at the hotel was excellent, professional, and just top-notch. The hotel is very well run.
Top Hotels In Puyoô Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puyoô Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puyoô Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puyoô Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!