10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puymiclan Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Puymiclan Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puymiclan Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puymiclan Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puymiclan Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puymiclan Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puymiclan Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puymiclan Aquitaine:
Hotel la Couronne
At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. All guest rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel la Couronne.Agen is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Bergerac is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Comfortable clean room, tasty petit déjeuner, friendly helpful staff, surtout Christine, close to the gare and centre ville.
- Access to the hotel was very easy, next to a main road, but the excellent sound insulation worked very well. Car parking was free with the permit from the Hotel ( a deposit required). The receptionist was happy for us to speak French, when we were obviously practising. She also went out of her way to ensure that we got back a small electronic reader that we had left in the room. The room size was adequate for 1 night, and bathroom excellent.
The hotel is located only five mins walk from the rail station and has an automated checkin for those who have not pre booked and paid. The bedroom was imaculate
with very good lighting and a spacious writing desk.The bathroom was exceptionally clean with great shower, toilet was very clean. Bed was comfortable.
The breakfast was good value for money. The lady at reception could only speak a little English but she was friendly and made me fell very welcome and even assisted me to put the panniers on my velo when I departed.
Top marks and I would recommend the hotel to all travellers to Marmande.
- The room was cosy, newly renovated with wonderful lighting, nice and quiet
- Bien situé en ville, calme, stationnement gratuit facile en face de l’hotel.
Citotel Hôtel Le Capricorne
A warm establishment in which you can appreciate the joys of living in Marmande : relax in the gardens, by the swimming pool, in the lounge, round the pool table, or in the 34 air conditioned, soundproof rooms.All rooms are equipped with a desk, direct phone line, modem socket, private bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, electric mirror and safe, as well as cable TV. For the security of vehicles, the parking lot is locked at night.
Room with view on the pool side
Very nice swimming pool
Friendly and helpfull staff
Good restaurants in town (walking distance)
- Very welcoming staff, Clean and comfortable, lovely pool, secure garage for bicycles
very friendly and helpful staff.
nice size swimming pool.
- Large comfortable room with a huge TV. BBC news but unable to change the lamguage as normal on US soaps etc. Lovely bathroom. Weird nightclub decor.
Le lit est particulièrement grand et confortable
La salle de bain est bien équipée (baignoire et douche)
L’hôtel dispose d’une piscine extérieure
- Room with view on the pool side
Auberge du Lion d’Or
The Lion D’or Auberge’s restaurant features an outdoor terrace and floral patio. It serves traditional cuisine with regional specialities, and a continental breakfast is available each morning.Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel’s bar. The Auberge Lion D’or also provides a 24-hour reception with free Wi-Fi access.The Auberge offers free on-site private parking. It is situated 8.7 miles from the A62/E72 motorway and an hour’s drive from Bordeaux.This hotel is 37.3 miles from Agen and 160 Km from Toulouse.
Great location in a beautiful town. Very friendly staff with enough English spoken.Very clean and excellent bathroom facilities.
Nice breakfast room and great breakfast.
Very comfortable bed
- Bikes safe in garage. Good wifi. Excellent meal. Central location to old town plus supermarket and Decathlon store less than a km up the road. Nice seating area in internal courtyard. Good furnishing. Pleasant staff. Definitely stay again.
- Friendly management and staff and very helpful when we could not get a taxi to the hotel from the station.
- We were very happy to have access to the garage to store our bicycles in a safe place. Layout of hotel was quirky, but rooms were very comfortable. Breakfast was more then crossiants, which was great for us with a 100 km ride ahead of us.
- Great location in a beautiful town. Very friendly staff with enough English spoken.Very clean and excellent bathroom facilities.
Each room here will provide you with air conditioning and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.At L’Etape Gasconne you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities.Mérignac Airport is 50.3 miles away. Free public parking is available on site.
- Comfortable rooms, first class restaurant, in a beautiful village
- Good breakfast. Easy parking in front of hotel. Friendly welcome.
- Quiet spot right on the village square. Friendly staff’, excellent value for money in the restaurant.
- A lovely village and the hotel was comfortable and warm.
- Both the evening dinner in the hotel restaurant and the breakfast were excellent.
Hotel des Fleurs
Free parking is available for guests travelling by car. The hotel is accessible from the D813 and A62, between Agen and Marmande in the Lot et Garonne region.Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. Afternoon and evening meals are not served in the hotel, but there are restaurants located in front of and nearby the hotel.Other facilities include a bar and free onsite parking for cars and vans.
No reviews yet.
Each of the guest rooms at Campanile Marmande include a private bathroom, air conditioning and satellite TV.Campanile Marmande provides a daily buffet breakfast. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, serving traditional French cuisine.The Marmande Campanile is 6 miles from the A62 highway, and free parking is available.
- Meets all of Campanile’s normal high standards of cleanliness, comfort and efficiency. Quiet, although remote, location.
- Location easy to find, ideal for an overnight stopover
- The staff were very helpful in storing our bicycles on our cycle touring trip. Restaurant very good.
- The hotel was easy to find and for the price it was excellent.
- Comfy beds. Easy to find. Lots of other shops in the area. Tea and Coffee in the room. Layout of the room was good with the bathroom through two doors.
ibis budget Marmande
Free WiFi is accessible in each room. The heated rooms at ibis budget Marmande include an en suite bathroom with a shower.Guests can sample the all-you-can-eat, continental-style breakfast in the morning. Newspapers are available for guests.Located 1,650 feet from a shopping centre, this hotel is 2.5 miles from Marmande Golf Course. Agen is 21.7 miles south-east of the hotel and the A62 motorway is 5.6 miles away. Marmande-Virazeil Airport is 2 miles away.
- literie extra . personnel très aimable. petit dejeuner très bien.
Taille du parking
Confort de la literie
- De kamers waren prima. Mis alleen een matje voor als je de douche uit komt. Omdat we vroeg vertrekken hebben we geen ontbijt gedaan, vinden we te laat.
- Petit déjeuner très bien le personnel aussi la chambre également le prix aussi .
- L’éclairage de tête de lit était super car encastré, soft et design.
Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units have views of the lake or river. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is babysitting service at the property.Sos is 25.5 miles from Le Relais des Mylandes, while Marmande is 10.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 31.7 miles from the property.
- best hôtel that we have had during our whole holiday so far. great view over the Garonne river. You also see the beautiful sunset from the balcony. breakfast was also on a balcony with river view.
- Frühstück war dafür erfreulich gut, wenn auch sehr unpersönlich
- le lit très confortable, belle chambre, très belle salle de bain
- Une seule nuit sur place, tout était très bien!!! La chambre était très confortable et très propre, le petit déjeuner agréable. La vue sur le fleuve, une pure merveille. Félicitations au gestionnaire et à son personnel.
Chambre agréable avec terrasse bien exposée.
Petit déjeunez flexible et adapté à chacun par l’hotel, pris dans une salle lumineuse qui donne sur la Garonne. Très agréable
Personnel disponible et agréable !
Les Vieilles Pierres
A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.Les Vieilles Pierres has a terrace.Bergerac is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Marmande is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 12 miles from Les Vieilles Pierres.
- Always a pleasant stay. Nothing too much trouble for the staff! Always a personal service!
Very comfortable,very friendly ,very close to the square & shops in Eymet .
We have stopped here before ,shame their restraunt has closed down ,used to be excellent.
- Great staff. Good value. Easy stroll to town. Good restaurant. Low key. Family business. Quit almost rural location
Peaceful setting on the edge of the town. Lovely courtyard outside the rooms, ideal to sit and read at the tables set out. Buffet breakfast, good choice, all cold, no eggs. An easy 10 minute walk in to the main square where there is a choice of p!aces to eat and drink. An excellent Italian restaurant.
Go to the Thursday morning market, as we did. Ideal for picking up friends from Bergerac Airport, 25 minutes drive away, again as we did on checking out.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly. Excellent pool!
All units in Château Marith are fitted with a kettle. With a private bathroom, certain units at Château Marith also offer a river view. The units have a wardrobe.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. Guests can enjoy a view of the castle and its park. Guests at Château Marith will be able to enjoy activities in and around Clairac, like fishing or beach. The center of the village is 1.5 km, the nearest airport is Agen or Bergerac 18.6 miles. A private visit of the castle can be organise on request.Château Marith offers a children’s playground.
- Very comfortable accommodation, most friendly and helpful hosts. Our apartment had superb private terrace and all you could need for your stay.
- L’accueil des propriétaires, leurs enthousiasme et positivité. Très belles chambre. Le domaine est très grand et on a eu la chance de voir une biche passer le jardin.
- Очень внимательный персонал, во всем помогал! Огромная красивая территория. Вкусный завтрак. большая площадь номера.
- L’accueil chaleureux, le lieu très agréable, le bon rapport qualité-prix
Sehr freundliches Personal. Unser Zimmer war kein Zimmer, eher eine kleine Wohnung.
Sehr bequem betten. Gutes Essen und ein gutes Frühstück.
Top Hotels In Puymiclan Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puymiclan Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puymiclan Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puymiclan Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!