10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puyloubier Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Puyloubier Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puyloubier Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puyloubier Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puyloubier Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puyloubier Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puyloubier Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puyloubier Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Le Relais de Saint de Ser
All rooms are air-conditioned and include a flat-screen TV, a desk and a safety deposit box. The private bathrooms come with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A supermarket can be found just 1.2 miles from the property. For guests who wish to visit the nearby cities, Aix-en-Provence is just a 30-minute drive away.Marseille Provence Airport is 31.1 miles from the property and Aix-en-Provence Train Station is 23.6 miles away.
- We had a good dinner and got the breakfast before the regular time. The location below the mountain is great.
- This is a wonderfully situated Relais run by an enthusiastic young team. The rooms are excellent, the views sublime and the Chef De Cuisine is a real expert. Congratulations!
- An absolute must for anyone in the region. A jewel in terms of location, food and staff. Don’t miss this one out!
This place is perfect! Third year in a row I’ve visited Le Relais and I will continue to stay for hopefully many years to come. My particular highlight is the restaurant and wine available is from the vineyards that border the hotel with the great view of Montagne Saint Victoire!!
Please visit it’s amazing and just wish it was closer to home!
- Very smart. Very modern. At the foot of the Sainte Victoire mountain. Truly great food; innovative and tasty. Restaurant service excellent as well. Can’t find a fault. Trying to work out how to get back there soon.
Mercure Aix-En-Provence Sainte-Victoire
A TV is provided in the air-conditioned guest rooms. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.The hotel has a restaurant offering inventive, seasonal cuisine. You will dine in the arched dining room or on the terrace.Tennis lessons can be enjoyed for an additional charge 2,650 feet away.Marseille Provence Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- A nice hotel with some parts of the building old stonework but you definitely need a car if staying here as it is quite a long way from Aix-En-Provence. There is a small town a couple of km’s away but not many options without going further afield if you want to have breakfast or dinner out of the hotel.
booked this hotel on recommendation for a nearby wedding reception. is in the ‘middle of nowhere’ otherwise but practical for our purposes.
Ate dinner first night there – waitress very friendly and helpful, food was very good.
Rooms basic but clean.
Swimming pool cold but lovely escape from the heat!
Breakfast was a self serve buffet with hot eggs and sausages and a drinks machine.
- Excellent location near motorway but private and charming with a lovely pool and a very good restaurant which serves on their pretty terrace in summer. Food is very good, breakfast is excellent. Ample parking. Short drive to lovely Aix en Proven.
excellent room with garden
great size of room and bathroom
great value for money
- Lovely facility, great food and very helpful staff. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
Best Western Aix Sainte Victoire
The air-conditioned rooms feature views of Mont Sainte Victoire and are elegantly decorated and are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk and minibar. Some rooms have a private terrace. The en suite bathrooms have a shower, hairdryer and toilet. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.Breakfast is served daily for a supplement and guests can enjoy a meal in the on-site restaurant or have a drink in the bar. With five meeting rooms, the Best Western Aix – Sainte Victoire has facilities available for conferences, groups, banquets, cocktail parties.Guests can enjoy the fitness centre and and sauna or go golfing at the Fuveau Golf Course nearby. Aix-en-Provence is a 15-minute drive away and Marseille Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The staff were very accommodating in helping me store my bike
- Its a comfortable hotel which is starting to age and sometimes the equipment shows this – especially toilet & bathroom facilities
The room was clean
The pool was wonderful
The receptionist ordered a pizza for us when we arrived as all the tables in the restaurant were booked
- Acually there was nothing around the hotel. It’s near an industrial zone!
- The reception was very good. Quite big bedroom and nice and clean with good views
Citotel Hôtel de la Vallée de L’Arc
Guestrooms are cosy and peaceful living spaces sure to ensure a restful night. All are equipped with modern en suite facilities, cable TV and free WiFi internet access.Close to Aix en Provence and the St. Victoire Mountains, this hotel offers an ideal base for your stay in Provence.Discover the nearby coves and beaches and the perched villages of Gorges du Verdon Luberon. The towns of Marseille, Rousset, Saint Maxime and Sainte Baume are all in close proximity.
- The room was nice & exceeded expectations. Clean bathroom, comfortable bed for excellent night of sleep.The staff is quite friendly & helpful
- Nice setting right in the center of the small town.
- Great location, lovely staff and very clean. Hotel recently renovated and to a good standard, ‘very provencal’.
– very clean
– central location
– no sound from the street even with street facing windows (if they are closed)
– super cosy
- Small family hotel. Very pleasant atmosphere and friendly people.
Ibis Budget Aix En Provence Est Sainte Victoire
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cassis is 19.3 miles from Ibis Budget Sainte Victoire, while Bandol is 27.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 15.5 miles from the property.
- Price, easy check in, friendly staff, safe and free parking
- It was out of town, car park, quiet, clean and a great stop over.
- The smell in the room, people have been smoking. Even the towels smelled. There was no staff to complain to.
- It’s good value for money as a stop-on-the-road hotel. No frills but clean and comfortable. Son loved the bunk bed. Close to the motorway, easy to find and plenty of parking spaces. It’s quiet and we got a good night’s sleep. We didn’t try the breakfast, but there’s a Paul and a family-friendly steak place called Courtpaille for dinner, just down the road – quite a few restaurants nearby.
- Rooms was clean, easy parking, adjacent supermarket
Logis Hôtel Déjeunez Sous L’Arbre
Guest rooms are individually decorated in a rustic style. They feature a flat-screen TV, minibar, private bathroom, work desk and tea and coffee making facilities.At the Déjeunez Sous L’arbre, enjoy views of the Sainte Victoire mountain, which features in several Cézanne paintings. Stay in touch using the free Wi-Fi.Start the day with the buffet breakfast. Later, enjoy a meal in the restaurant. A wide variety of seasonal menus are served using fresh, local ingredients.In the surrounding area you will find golf, horse riding and mountain walks. Aix-en-Provence is just 10 minutes away. For your convenience, there is free on-site parking at the Logis.
This hotel has a very friendly staff. The rooms are more like a crossing between a vacation cottage and a motel. The bed is comfortable and the WiFi works well.
They have a restaurant that kind of belongs to the Hotel. At least you can put the dinner on your bill. This is not a budget restaurant but if you are willing to spend a little more you can have a very nice French meal there. The breakfast is typical mediterranean, i.e. Spartanic.
- Mooie kamer en badkamer. Gezellige sfeer. Zeer lekker restaurant in een prachtig kader. Vriendelijke bediening.
L’arrivée par La zone industrielle est surprenante. Une fois à l’hôtel, c’était un WE, grand calme, nous avions l’impression d’être à la campagne. L’hôtesse d’accueil très souriante et très agréable.
Les abords pas nickel mais La piscine et les chambres très propres.
- Le cadre, l’emplacement de la chambre ainsi que le personnel qui a choisi cette chambre pour notre nuit de noce.
- Chambre très confortable et très bien décorée, personnel agréable. Joli parc avec piscine dont nous avons profité.. Nous reviendrons pour essayer le restaurant gastronomique qui était fermé pour les congés annuels.
- This hotel has a very friendly staff. The rooms are more like a crossing between a vacation cottage and a motel. The bed is comfortable and the WiFi works well.
Escale Oceania Aix-en-Provence
Each air-conditioned room has modern décor and is equipped with a satellite flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have a bath or walk-in shower, a hairdryer and feature free toiletries for your convenience. All rooms are accessible by a lift.The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine on an evening and a buffet breakfast daily. Guests can enjoy a drink at Escale Oceania’s lounge bar every evening and snacks are available on an evening from Sunday to Thursday.Other facilities include a business centre with meeting rooms.With free private parking on site, the Escale Oceania Aix-en-Provence is a 6-minute drive from the A8 motorway. It is a 35-minute drive from Marseille and the Mediterranean Sea and an hour’s drive from Avignon.
Excellent location for traveling, just off the motorway.
Staff are very friendly and helpful.
food in the restaurant was very nice, limited but they covered meat, fish, pasta and vegetarian. It was nicely presented and the staff are very nice.
The room was quite big, had a sofa bed. The bathroom was very modern and spotless. Had coffee facilities.
The bed was very comfy, pillows were a little bouncy for me but still comfy.
Didn’t have breakfast as we had to leave early so can’t comment on that.
- The staff were helpful and friendly, we really enjoyed spending time relaxing by the pool. The breakfast was very nice indeed and plenty to choose from. Room was clean and bed very comfortable. Really good value for money we felt.
- Friendly staff. Restaurant was good and open pretty late.
- Very convenient, comfortable business type hotel. Good restaurant and bar. Friendly and helpful staff. Recommended. Easy parking.
- Very clean room with a nice bathroom. Confortable bed and kind staff
- Excellent location for traveling, just off the motorway.
Campanile Aix-En-Provence Est – Meyreuil
Each room is en suite with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV can also be found in the rooms. A welcome tray with tea and coffee facilities is offered.Campanile Aix-En-Provence Est–Meyreuil has a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. An all-you-can-eat buffet is available for breakfast, and buffet, à la carte and children’s options are available for lunch and dinner.This hotel and restaurant is accessible from the Fuveau Trets motorway junction and is just 24.9 miles from Marseille Provence Airport.
- Clean, well maintaoned, nice resturant, nice service
- Property was very clean and efficient. Staff was wonderful. Restaurant was quite good.
Food – buffet – was very very bad…..
meat under the heat lamps tasted like leather, the fish tasted like rubber
- Quiet but very close to autoroute and only 5 mins from Aix en Provence. Excellent value and food. Good parking and friendly staff.
- Friendly staff. Quiet location, very close to Aix. Good car parking. Good food. Food value.
Hotel de France
Decorated in an elegant style, the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel de France have a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access is available.A buffet breakfast is available daily. After a day of sightseeing and hiking, you can enjoy a drink at the bar. The on-site restaurant offers regional and traditional cuisine 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.Additional facilities at Hotel de France are a library and babysitting services. Marseille Provence Airport is 32.3 miles away.
- The hotel is certainly situated in an excellent location. Cleanliness is exceptional. The staff are extremely friendly.
The room was stylish and the bathroom was nice. Bed was comfortable and pillows were good
- Very friendly and helpful – could not have asked for more
- We stayed for one night. Location was good and room was fine. Free parking is possible on public parking. Bed was comfortable.
- Position of hotel in the centre of the town. Restaurant with easy access and varied menu.
Hotellerie de l’Esplanade
All rooms are uniquely decorated and feature a flat-screen TV, seating area and wardrobe, while some boast views of the mountains or countryside. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast can be served in the comfort of your room and traditional, local cuisine is offered each evening in the restaurant. Guests can also relax with a drink in the bar.Hostellerie de l’Esplanade is a 30-minute drive from Sainte Baume Basilica and 12.4 miles from the A8 motorway. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout and free public parking is possible on site.
- It was very clean and there where I needed it. Very helpful in finding us a fan and providing secure parking for bikes
- The dinner was wonderful we sat at nice setting outside. The house wine rose was perfect. It is right on the street so there is some traffic. Room was simple and clean. Breakfast delicious.
- Fantastic dinner and breakfast – really high end food
The bedroom we stayed in No 2 was furnished in good taste with nice furniture and a comfortable bed.
The evening menu at Euros 28 was very good with fresh vegetables and a good choice,not expensive considering the quality of the food. Inexpensive wine by the carafe was available as well as a good choice of more expensive wines
- The food was very good and the staff were very friendly
Top Hotels In Puyloubier Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puyloubier Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puyloubier Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puyloubier Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!