10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puyjourdes Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Puyjourdes Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puyjourdes Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puyjourdes Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puyjourdes Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puyjourdes Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puyjourdes Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puyjourdes Midi-pyrénées:
L’auberge du Pont
Retaining its familiar atmosphere and authentic character, L’Auberge du Pont it offers simple and functional rooms, most with shared bathrooms.The air-conditioned restaurant offers traditional and regional cuisine made of hearty tasty and simple dishes with fresh local produces. A continental breakfast with bread, jams, juice and pastries is served daily.Kayak and fishing are popular activities in the area. The property offers free parking. Figeac’s Train Station is at 25 km, while Toulouse Airport is at 74.6 miles.
Room small and pokey, no clothes hanger, no stopper in wash hand basin
Breakfast substandard, no fruit
Not open until 6.00 pm; very late for walkers
Overall 1 out of 10
- Excellent evening meal. Very good value for money. Host was very friendly.
- Traditional hotel, beautifully situated. Good food and friendly welcome. However, the rooms are dated and could do with refitting. Wc on landing, shared. The beds were blissfully comfortable.
- its a lovely interesting town lots to see and is good for arts and music fans
- Quiet and central, pretty view, good sized room, shower and sink in the bathroom. Light and airy. Nice restaurant, great staff.
- Room small and pokey, no clothes hanger, no stopper in wash hand basin
Cajarc Blue Hotel
An LCD TV with satellite channels is provided in the guest rooms, which feature an elegant decoration. Some of the rooms feature a terrace, and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at the Cajarc Blue Hotel. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional cuisine with a modern twist, prepared with local, fresh produce.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Leisure activities include cycling around this medieval village. Guests can go water skiing and wakeboarding in the River Lot and free private parking is available on site.
- Peaceful and tranquil situation near the river in a charming village. Our room had all the amenities you would expect, including a spacious walk-in shower. Our hosts were delightful, and very helpful, indeed all the staff were exemplary. The restaurant is excellent, offering good food and friendly service. We will return!
- Very comfortable, Friendly staff. Excellent dinner.
- Especially warm welcome & outstanding restaurant
- Excellent location wishing walking distance to bra, restaurants and the river
Fantastic hotel booked at short notice during a trip through France. Situated in a picturesque rural location a short riverside walk from the village. Village has all amenities and retains a real charm of rural France.
Hotel rooms, facilities, restaurant and hosts are fantastic. We will definitely return.This hotel is well worth the trip away from the Autoroute even as an overnight stop. Don’t stay in a generic roadside box when spots like this can be found with a little effort.
Hotel restaurant is worth the journey alone, great food and friendly attentive service.
Thank you for being there to enable us to enjoy being your guests.
Hotel La Peyrade
The Hotel La Peyrade restaurant serves gastronomic cooking in the hotel’s bright dining room. A continental breakfast is also available in the mornings at a surcharge. Guests have access to a terrace, a lounge area, a bar and a library.Guests of the Peyrade can enjoy hiking and cycling in the scenic countryside around the Lot Valley. The small medieval town of Saint-Cirq-Lapopie is 12.4 miles away. Free private parking is provided on site.
- This property was a delight to stay at. The accommodation had lovely personal touches like the sun shade sails and deck chairs outside the apartment. The setting was quiet with a lovely view of the charming village. The owners were very friendly and helpful. We decided to have the set evening meal which was completely home cooked and delicious. I would completely recommend this hotel.
- The staff went out of their way to help with every nuance, very considerate. The room was clean. The foot message was also wonderful!
- There was a lot to like – from the friendly proprietors, spacious rooms, focus on energy conservation and recycling, to the broad range of services offered and the delicious food served in the restaurant this has been one of our “highlight” stays in rural France
- We were looked after so well on our stay here. We were even given a bag of fresh croissants in the morning as we were not staying for breakfast. As the restaurant was closed our host booked a table for us in another restaurant. However it too was closed but our brilliant host got into his car and checked that we were in the local Pizzeria,!As we were walking the GR65 all these thoughtful gestures were so well appreciated! Thanks again! A great stay!
- Big airy room with terrace. Lots of space. Nice outlook. Friendly helpful owners. Good restaurant.
Hôtel Balladins Villefranche-de-Rouergue
Guests can choose from standard rooms and duplex rooms, all equipped with a cable flat-screen TV. Rooms also have a bathtub and a telephone.The Hôtel balladins Villefranche-de-Rouergue’s restaurant provides daily buffet breakfasts. Guests can relax at the bar or in the garden.The staff speaks not only French, but also English and Spanish. Hôtel balladins Villefranche-de-Rouergue is easily accessible via the A20 motorway and the D911. Free private parking is available on site.
- Spacious room and comfortable bed. Bathroom was huge mobility room very nicely tiled. Breakfast was very good. Staff were friendly and helpful and could speak some English. Great parking when we finally found the hotel.
- A clean budget hotel in a shopping area with easy access to a supermarket etc.
- excellent breakfast all round excellent thank you for a great stay
– perfect room
– big carrefour side by side
– swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Close to airfield, lady on reception when we arrived was extremely helpful.
Le Relais de Farrou
Guest rooms at Le Relais du Farrou are stylishly decorated with neutral colours and parquet flooring. Some rooms offer a balcony. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with Satellite channels and free Wi-Fi connection.The bar-restaurant at hotel Relais de Farrou serves gastronomic cuisine. It features a large fireplace, in use during winter, and guests can dine on the shaded terrace in summer. A buffet breakfast is served every morning.With private parking on site, the Relais de Farrou is located just 3.1 miles from Villefranche-de-Rouergue town centre. Activities on site also include an outdoor swimming pool.
- Convenient hotel booked last minute. Has on site restaurant although stops serving after 9:30. Staff are nice and the place is dog friendly. Good distance to Villefranche by car.
- The heart of this hotel is the restaurant, which we found excellent: fair-priced menus, delicious and interesting food and a good wine-list, including local wines on which the owner gave us good guidance. Helpful and enthusiastic advice on local visits. Rooms functional but clean, with wood flooring and good bath/shower. Balcony overlooking gardens. Pool smallish but pleasant.
- Nice hotel, comfy room, good facilities, and best of all, a fantastic restaurant dining experience!
- The restaurant was superb. The menu gourmand fantastic. Lovely pool, golf and children’s activities too.
- Gardens were very nice but we didn’t eat there only had drink.
Hôtel Les Gabarres
Each guest room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a fan is available upon request from reception. All rooms have a private en suite bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout Les Gabarres.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel Les Gabarres. Guests can enjoy a drink at the side of the pool, in the bar or relax in the lounge area.With free private parking on site, this hotel is 1.2 miles from the medieval village of Saint-Cirq-Lapopie. Tour-de-Faure bus stop is only 650 feet away.
- Everthing was perfect and after a long journey ,all was wel- we speak little French but between ourselves and the staff,all was perfect .We will return
Perfect location for a stop-over near to St Cirq Lapopie.
Leffe beer from the tap.
Cozy terrace with wooden deck in front of every room.
- Nice large rooms and a bonus to have access to the pool from the ground level. Very quite location and great parking. It’s a bit out of town but only a short walk across the bridge to restaurants. Great value for the room rate.
- Very well located, we have been very well welcomed, the hotel is clean and quiet, breakfast is quite good. The staff is quite pleasant.
- A very good location for visiting Saint-cirq-Lapopie. A good breakfast. Nice and helpful staff.
Hotel-Restaurant du Causse
All the rooms at Hotel-Restaurant Du Causse have ensuite facilities and are elegantly decorated. Breakfast is served either in the dining room or in the terrace.Guests can enjoy dinner on the terrace in summer or by the fire-place in winter. The restaurant serves original dishes and new flavours from fresh local produce.The hotel is ideally located for exploring the natural park with its beautiful hills, rivers and hidden truffles.
- The owners are very friendly and hospitable. Loved the location.
Nice garden and free activities.
Very quiet place only 2 km to Saint Cirq.
- The new owners are doing a great job working to improve this Hotel. They have only been there for a few weeks and seem to have good plans to make this Hotel a better place to stay.
- The hosts are excellent, very interesting couple. Wish them great success.
- Very friendly welcome and good food, albeit a fairly limited menu. Very quiet, rural location.
Les Fleurines Boutique Hôtel Centre Ville
Each air-conditioned guest room at Les Fleurines is soundproofed and has a private bathroom with an Italian shower.
- Perfect location for travel and the town itself. Bed was just right and, as a bonus, it was round! The cosy room was warm even though it was bitter outside. Great shower. Breakfast fresh and tasty.
- We were warmly welcomed; there is an outside seating area by the bar, in between the hotel’s two buildings, which was in a very quiet part of town and gave us a splendid view of the venue for the concert we had come to hear.
- Comfy bed (round!) – cosy room but cleverly designed. Nice rain shower and a lovely little balcony with table and chairs overlooking the terrace outside the rear of the hotel. Nice breakfast including nice fruit salad and freshly-squeezed orange juice (straight from juicing machine). The location is excellent – 2 mins walk from the ancient town square and 5 mins from the river. Staff were friendly and helpful.
The building itself is beautiful, old stones, nice renovation with some modern touches to the ancient construction. I’m not sure about this mix which is sometimes a bit too extreme but the hotel is very cozy, which is the most important.
The bedroom was very bright, entrance through the bathroom which was weird but ok. The bed was flawless, very comfortable as well. Good wifi everywhere and for free. A/C was our savior as the temperature reached almost 35 degrees in that region. The outside terraces are quite amazing!
Very comfy bed. Great shower!
Spacious room. Nice breakfast.
Hôtel-Spa Le Saint Cirq
Guestrooms at the Saint-Cirq are air-conditioned and offer free WiFi access and some have views of the medieval village of Saint-Cirq Lapopie. The rooms have private bathrooms equipped with a walk-in shower and double baths for the junior suites.A full breakfast buffet is served daily at Hotel Saint-Cirq and guests can enjoy it on the terrace overlooking St. Cirq Lapopie or in the hotel’s dining-room in front of the fire place. At dinner time, there is a free shuttle service for Restaurant Le Gourmet Quercynois or Brasserie La Tonnelle located a 5-minute drive away in the village.
- The decor of the room and common spaces is fabulous. The view from our room–#7–is spectacular. The breakfast was amazing. Very relaxing place to be. Wonderful walk on the river below the town. We then walked up to the tower above the town and down into the town for dinner, which was beautiful.
- Friendly staff, lovely views across the vineyard to St Cirq. Good facilities and a convenient shuttle service into St Cirq.
- Loved the location, gardens, spa and pool. Very comfortable, very quiet and well appointed. We were amazing by the profusion of butterflies and moths in the garden Excellent breakfast was offered. We will certainly come again and stay for longer next time. To be strongly recommended.
- Great location, large room with modern bathroom facilities. Friendly staff. Covered parking for motorcycles. Good breakfast.
Location splendid, buildings and gardens are beautiful, there is a pool sauna and a spa, and the breakfast is excellent
wine on the terrace is well chosen, and you can order a platter of good cured ham at cocktail hour
Satellite TV is a standard feature in the rooms at Riv’Hotel. All rooms also have a private bathroom of 2 m² with a shower.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning. It can be enjoyed in the bright breakfast room or on the terrace, which looks onto the garden. A traditional French restaurant is located 350 feet away.Additional facilities include a selection of games for children and the hotel will help organise tour excursions to Albi, Cahors and Figeac. Free private parking is available on site and Rodez town with its airport is 28 miles away.
- Situación cerca de la autovía y lejos del bullicio. Habitación amplia. Buena cama. Estupendas luces de cabecera de intensidad ajustable. Hotel en medio de un bonito jardón. Restaurante (sin relevancia, pero práctico) al lado mismo.
- Salle de bain dans la chambre, équipement tv et wifi
- Les croissants réchauffés, donc pas frais, le pain absent, pas de fruits, pas de jus de fruits, …
- l’accueil du propriétaire et son humour, sa disponibilité ainsi que sa gentillesse
- L accueil très sympathique la propreté et l emplacement
Top Hotels In Puyjourdes Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puyjourdes Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puyjourdes Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puyjourdes Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!