10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puycornet Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Puycornet Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puycornet Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puycornet Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puycornet Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puycornet Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puycornet Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puycornet Midi-pyrénées:
Logis L’Auberge du Quercy Blanc
The Logis L’auberge Du Quercy Blanc has a restaurant, which serves regional cuisine, along with a buffet breakfast. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the outdoor shaded terrace.Guests can relax in the lounge or the library, and there is a play area for children.L’auberge Du Quercy is 12.4 miles from Montauban, 15.5 miles from Moissac and 18.5 miles from Cahors.
- the food was A1 the hotel was france at its best out in the countryside a very good Auberge not many left in France
- Everything about the auberge is/was charming. Obviously family run and everyone friendly. Our rooms were comfortable with great views down the valley and everything spotlessly clean. The biggest surprise was the excellence of the evening meal which surpassed all expectations and was incredible value. If we are ever in the area again we will go back for a longer stay.
- Drinking wine outside with a distant view of a lake
- Friendly staff, great location, excellent budget hotel
- When we did meet the staff in the morning she was lovely! The village is beautiful and the artisan bakers is fab. The pizza place also does great pizzas.
Hotel Kyriad Montauban
The restaurant offers traditional cuisine served in the dining room or on the terrace overlooking the garden. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the Kyriad Montauban’s bar.There is a 24-hour front desk service with a magazine kiosk and multi-lingual staff. Activities nearby include tennis and horse riding.Free private parking is provided on-site. Hotel Kyriad Montauban is 1,500 feet from motorway A20 and a 12-minute drive to Gare de Montauban-Ville-Bourbon. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Nearby Commercial Centre has restaurants open later than 21.00 if arriving late, plus a petrol station with normal prices !
- Convenient location with a choice of restaurants a short distance away. This was useful for us as the restaurant is closed at weekends.
Good value room, kids loved the large bunk beds, shower was powerful. Extremely close
to the motorway and you can see it as you leave the junction. Breakfast was very limited but served us well as it we all like continental breakfasts. Staff extremely polite.
- Staff and menu both breakfast and dinner very good, parking no problem
- The room was small but adequate. There was no evening meal served, this was not obvious on their website. However there were some nice restaurants a very short car ride away. Breakfast was minimum. The location was good.
Hôtel du Commerce
With a unique décor, all of the rooms at Hôtel du Commerce have a flat-screen TV. Each room also features a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or a shower. Some of the rooms are equipped with air conditioning.Each morning you can choose between a continental and an English buffet breakfast, which can be served in the communal lounge or in the comfort of your room. There is a restaurant just 20 feet from the hotel.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Public parking is possible near Hôtel du Commerce, with an extra cost, and A20 Motorway Exit is 1.6 miles away.
- Parking was close by and the hotel was in a good central location.
The hotel is stylish. The rooms were not that small (French standard).
Central location in Montauban. Nothing to complain about the hotel. Recommended for a city trip in Montauban.
- Good breakfast. If you want an english one, you have to ask. Kind stuff, location is great.
- Good location, lots of character, convenient parking close by, large room.
- The staff were excellent. I had a sore knee and was using a crutch to walk and they were very kind and helpful in looking after my needs.
Premiere Classe Montauban
Rooms at Premiere Classe Montauban are equipped with a flat-screen and private bathroom with shower.Campanile Restaurant is within walking distance of the hotel.Premiere Classe Montauban is in the heart of the Albasud3 Zone and near Exit 66 of the A20 motorway. Guests have access to free private parking.
- Adequate for a couple of nights, clean sheets and towels. Good area for where we needed to be.
- good clean hotel 20 min walk to le cite medieval plenty of shops nearby behind hotel
- It was cheap and easy to find, just off the motorway
Cheap. Nice restaurant across carpark, not too expensive. Bed was comfy, location ideal. Two sockets for charging. Heating was just right (early November). Breakfast was cheap and quite cheerful, they even gave a discount for this.
There was a vending machine for snacks and other stuff, although I never used them. A mini bank hole in the wall machine which I would imagine would be useful to some. They were good about the dog.
- I have stayed a number of times because the Campanile motel it has easy access through Montauban and a key code for the gate if you wish to leave early before breakfast plus I have never had any complaints about travelling with my little dog.
Hôtel Résidence Larroque
Guest rooms at Hotel Residence Larroque are decorated with warm wooden furnishings. They come with a TV and a telephone. The private bathroom offers a shower equipped with the ‘Skinjay’ system. Guests have access to free WiFi and some of the apartments have facilities for disabled guests..Guests can enjoy cuisine from the Tarn-et-Garonne region in the partner restaurant opposite the hotel. This restaurant has a terrace surrounding the swimming pool.Hôtel Résidence Larroque is 11.2 miles from Montauban and close to Caussade train station. For guests arriving by car, free private parking is available onsite.
- This place is convenient to the town and the apartment we rented was a good size.
- After a two week stay in a very poor property, this hotel was a very welcome change. Highly recommend this older style French provincial hotel.
- The bed was great, lovely room and very very quiet
- we had apartment 15 – a big space with a separate sitting room and dining room. The pool opposite was brilliant. The owners and staff were very good and helpful, including booking the vets appointment for my two dogs. The hotel was dog and child friendly which made it a relaxing, if hot, stay.
We stayed in a large apartment style family room which slept 5 comfortably.
Good location and friendly staff. The room was complimented by a terrace.
All the soundproofed rooms are serviced by a lift and feature air conditioning, carpeted floors and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a shower.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Hôtel Villenouvelle.This property is a 20-minute walk from Montauban-Ville-Bourbon Train Station and a 13-minute walk from the Cathedral. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very good breakfast – paid far more for less elsewhere! Secure free off street parking behind hotel & night porter on duty very helpful Good shower – tho no toiletries!
- Value the money very much. Cheap & nice! Comfortable bed as well (didn’t expect that in France) friendly staff (although can not speak English) Easy parking in front of the hotel.
- 5-minute walk from the main city square. Parking available for more than 20 cars. Room was tidy and had the basic amenities. Window had a view to a charming backyard bush. Sound insulation is OK, could be better. Staff was very friendly, breakfast was simple but very good especially the croissant. The restaurant downstairs serves pasta and sides for 10EUR, add 3EUR to that and you get a nice cut of beef – not fancy but the food was very honest and the salad/sides selection was good — especially the couscous.
- There was an excellent buffet dinner for 10 Euros which also included wine, a nice bonus when we had been travelling all day and were hungry.
- The bed was comfortable, very clean throughout the hotel, the breakfast was adequate, staff were very attentive. We were passing through on our way back to the UK it’s a fabulous overnight stop near to all amenities, we’d use it again we had a family room 3 adults and a ten year old, room wasn’t very big but big enough on suite too.
Inter-Hotel Montauban Est des Arts
All of the rooms at Inter-Hotel Montauban Est des Arts have an electric kettle and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some accommodations have a terrace.A buffet breakfast is available every morning and you can have it delivered to your room. After breakfast, you can read one of the available newspapers on site or use free Wi-Fi access.The hotel is situated 18.6 miles from Montauban’s Train Station and 37.3 miles from Blagnac’s Airport. Bruniquel Castle is 6.2 miles away.
- The bed was so comfortable I got the name of the mattress manufacturer from the receptionist on checking out. She was quite happy to make a phone call to get the information required. This is an ideal stopping off spot for those breaking a long journey. Quiet comfortable, free on site secure parking and excellent restaurant facilities with reasonable prices.
L’accueil personnalisé, la gentillesse du personnel, la qualité de la cuisine, le bon aménagement des lieux avec espace à l’extérieur ou à l’intérieur pour se réunir en groupe avant le repas – sympa
Aucun problème de parking
Le code inscrit sur la clé, très pratique pour rentrer le soir tard.
Tout est propre et neuf.
Le personnel gentil et aimable.
La literie est bonne et le matelas assez grand.
- Excellent rapport qualité/prix.Nous sommes venus avec notre chien qui a été accepté sans problème pour un supplément dérisoire. Nous avions une grande chambre avec terrasse et un grand lit confortable. Le petit déjeuner était excellent varié avec des produits de qualité (exemple: plateau de fromage). Le restaurant mérite des éloges particulières: le menu du jour est en réalité un menu carte dans lequel vous choisissez une entrée, un plat, un dessert. Les mets sont cuisinés, goûteux, les copieuses assiettes sont dressées comme dans un restaurant gastronomique. En fait il s’agit d’un cuisine bistronomique/gastronomique à prix doux servie dans un cadre très agréable. Nous avons passé une excellente soiré, Merci!
- bonjour,ce qu’il ma déplus c’est l’odeur de tabac dans la chambre et le lit très moyen ,matelas trop flexible
B&B Hôtel Montauban
The air-conditioned guest rooms have a flat screen TV, All rooms include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available at the hotel for an additional charge.Blagnac is 28 miles from Hôtel B&B Montauban, while Saint Jean is 26.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 28.6 miles from the hotel. The property offers free parking.
- the room was good and clean the only problem was the A/C was not working so told the front desk and they had an engineer out very quickly he was unable to fix it that night but the following day all was working very well
- Very convenient, secure. Staff very friendly. Suitable for a stop over en route. Breakfast was good.
- Lovely helpful staff. Good location. Excellent disabled room & bathroom facilities. Superb croissants and pan au chocolate at breakfast!
- Clean, comfortable, convenient. We arrived 8pm and check in was automated, easy to do. Great value for money. Ideal motorway stop off on road trip south
- It was easy to find and the Leclerc store and petrol station are just across the road. The receptionist was friendly and helpful and we were offered rooms in two different locations in the hotel. We chose the one overlooking the fields at the back of the hotel..
Rooms have a TV. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Guests can purchase large microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.Cahors is 30.4 miles from hotelF1 Montauban, while Blagnac is 25.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, 26.1 miles from hotelF1 Montauban.
- After a 12 hour drive it was very nice to have somewhere to refresh and get a good nights sleep. The hotel was full to capacity yet I was able to shower and sleep in quiet and had no trouble in travelling the next day for a further 14 hours.
- The location is good if you are just making a quick stop while on the road. Very good value for a night. Super easy check in and check out.
The air conditioning was very much apreciated.
It was very quiet
- Les chambres insonorisees calme malgré l autoroute à côté un grand lit un évier dans la chambre malgré les douche à l extérieur
- La personne à l’a eu il était plutôt agréable
ibis budget Montauban Les Chaumes
All rooms feature a desk, air conditioning and a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at ibis budget Montauban Les Chaumes. There is a restaurant on site and a grocery store can be found 150 feet away.This property is 1.2 miles from Montauban Train Station and 6.2 miles from Aiguillons Golf Course. Free private parking is available on site.
- This is our second stay at this hotel, it is situated very close to the autoroute, very convenient and very quiet
- Breakfast ok, but no restaurant or bistro. Room clean, parking available- for 1 night ok.
- We thought the hotel was in an excellant location for travelling onto motorways
For a budget hotel I expected the minimum. The room was small but very well designed to maximise the spaces. Good mirrors, excellent lighting.
Basin area with lighted mirror and shower were very good.
Staff in Ibis Hotel (not at Ibis budget) Were very friendly, chatting and welcoming.
Room good for a rest for the night on route, but wouldn’t want to stay any longer.
Though we didn’t use, the breakfast facilities looked good, with someone serving customers.
Very good shower, shampoo/soap provided
Lovely view in the morning, with the sun coming through the trees.
Top Hotels In Puycornet Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puycornet Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puycornet Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puycornet Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!