10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puycelci Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Puycelci Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puycelci Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puycelci Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puycelci Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puycelci Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puycelci Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puycelci Midi-pyrénées:
Uniquely decorated, all rooms feature views of the countryside or village, a TV and telephone, while some offer a four-poster bed, exposed beams and a seating area. They are complete with an en suite bathroom.A breakfast made with local and often organic products is available every morning and is served in the stone-walled dining room or on the terrace.The cities of Albi and Montauban are 28 miles away and hiking, canoeing and biking activities can be found in the area. The hotel is ideally situated 17.4 miles from the A68 motorway and free parking is available on site.
- The accommodation and location exceeded our expectations, as did the owners and all the locals we were lucky enough to meet. The owners made us feel like established guests rather than ‘first-timers’ and this was reflected in the relaxed approach which seems to permeate the village of Puycelci.
- Dorothee has created the type of cultural experience and comfort that travelers will enjoy at the moment and savor for years.
- I was very ill and a doctor came to the house. My husband was taken care of at meals like a member of the family. A very giving couple runs this B&B.
- Exceptional good accommodation. Hostess is extremely helpful. Beautiful, elegant location. Very scenic countryside. Very comfortable.
- Lovely little Auberge, well worth a visit. Owner Dorothy was extremely helpful and recommended an excellent restaurant for evening meal. The village is beautiful but very quiet in winter. The Auberge had an author in residence who was extremely interesting . Breakfast was excellent, we had a super stay.
Hotel des Consuls
Combining traditional old charm with modern comforts, the Hotel des Consuls overlooks the village square.Some of the guest rooms have kept their old charm with a French-style ceiling and traditional fireplace. Others are more contemporary with a view of the lovely houses of the old fortified village.When the weather is nice, relax on the quiet terrace by the pool. Stroll through the picturesque village or explore the famous Grésigne forest, the biggest oak wood in the South of France.For guests wishing to explore the area by car, the free on-site parking is convenient. There is also free Wi-Fi internet in the entire hotel.
- great location, very friendly staff and helpful. would recommend this hotel
Warm and friendly welcome from our host Marc on a very cold and wet May day! We had been upgraded to a room looking over the terrace, a fire was provided to warm us up! Stunning location in the most beautiful Medieval village which is totally unspoilt and looks over the Tarn countryside. Breakfast was excellent including home made jams, the view from the breakfast room windows lovely.
Good restaurants in the village, lovely walks around the area. Definately worth the trip up from the autoroute for a stop over ,however if you can stay more than 1 night. Safe parking available nearby.
- We were very happy with our stay at this hotel. The property, built in 1630, has retained interesting elements of its medieval interior whilst providing comfortable facilities. Our room, overlooking the central square, provided us with good views and a comfortable night’s sleep. We had a very warm welcome on arrival and Marc looked after us very well whilst we were there. There is an excellent restaurant next door to the hotel that provides a three course set menu at €32 per person or a choice from their a la carte menu. There is also a bar just across the square from the hotel which offeres a cheaper alternative. A delightful town to explore; we would highly recommend staying here.
- Best location in town! Friendly staff and super nice hotel feeling the medieval vibe! Highly recommended!
- Loved that they kept true to the original design of the building – old stone walls, antique furniture. Staff were very polite and welcoming. Overall, my partner and I had a wonderful stay.
Hostellerie Restaurant Les Gorges de l’Aveyron
Each air-conditioned bedroom has a flat-screen TV, private toilets and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms have a garden view and some have a lake view.The continental breakfast consists of bread pastries, jam, yoghurt, fruit and meat. The restaurant serves semi-gastronomic food.Set on a 5-acre park, Hostellerie Restaurant Les Gorges de l’Aveyron is set 3.1 miles from Bruniquel Castle. There is free parking and free bike rental on site.
- The hotel has a superb restaurant so we didn’t eat anywhere else. Relaxation was required and certainly found in the beautiful grounds with a lovely swimming pool to ourselves and peacocks , crested cranes, cockatoos etc to admire. We found our hired car had been covered for protection. The hosts are wonderful and little details are thought of. The gift wrapped bottle of wine with sealed letter was very much appreciated. Our room had charm and a very comfortable bed.
- The location by the river and in its own extensive grounds is exceptional. Peacocks, swans and a family of coypu playing by the river!
Lovely breakfast with total choice to pre order.The staff and owner were very friendly and helpful.The grounds were lovely with peacocks,swans,a pool and lake.Minor criticism the bathroom/toilet/shower was very small and rather cramped but the bedroom was fine.
Lovely area and overall a very enjoyable visit.
- Interesting building in lovely grounds. Excellent restaurant. Well placed at start of Gorges d’Aveyron.
- Fantastic service, beautiful location on the river for both the hotel and the restaurant with a short walk through landscaped gardens between the two. Great food in the restaurant. Lovely sitting room and terrace available to residents. Lovely swimming pool (it was too cold for us to use but would be lovely in Summer).
Chez Terrassier offers comfortable rooms in a peaceful environment. The 6 newly opened rooms feature a balcony overlooking the countryside and the pool. Modern amenities including free Wi-Fi internet access are provided.This warm and friendly hotel makes an excellent base for families. Children will be kept busy on the playground and both children and adults will enjoy activities including ping-pong.Savor a refined cuisine mixing tradition and innovation in the relaxed atmosphere of the hotel restaurant.Free parking is provided at Chez Terrassier, making it easy to explore the Midi-Pyrenees region by car. The area offers many points of interest such as the Cepe market and the bird sanctuary.
- Excellent service. Professional hoteliers and restaurateurs.
- It is located in a quiet village, although the church bells ring at 7a.m. it is a really nice place. The hotel is very clean with electric window blinds and an air con unit in each room. Although it doesn’t say on the website a kettle and coffee etc (no tea) is in the room. The bed was quite firm but comfortable. The staff are helpful and friendly.
- The second time we’ve been here for an overnight stop en route to Spain. The bedroom and bathroom were pleasant, there was a swimming pool which we didn’t have time to use. We had a good dinner at a reasonable price, and breakfast was good.
- The room we had was excellent. Clean, spacious just perfect. The lady welcomed us warmly which we really appreciated as we were late booking in. Nothing was too much trouble even where our dog was concerned. Absolutely loved our stay here and if we had known about this gem we would have arranged to have stayed longer. The food was delightful. I have nothing at all negative to say. We will definatly be looking to go back here very soon. Thank you to all the staff there fabulous. Xxx
We had a warm welcome and the owner was very accommodating to park our motorbikes in a safe place.
We chose Vaissac to be right in the country and near a string of medieval villages.
Inter-Hotel Montauban Est des Arts
All of the rooms at Inter-Hotel Montauban Est des Arts have an electric kettle and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some accommodations have a terrace.A buffet breakfast is available every morning and you can have it delivered to your room. After breakfast, you can read one of the available newspapers on site or use free Wi-Fi access.The hotel is situated 18.6 miles from Montauban’s Train Station and 37.3 miles from Blagnac’s Airport. Bruniquel Castle is 6.2 miles away.
- The bed was so comfortable I got the name of the mattress manufacturer from the receptionist on checking out. She was quite happy to make a phone call to get the information required. This is an ideal stopping off spot for those breaking a long journey. Quiet comfortable, free on site secure parking and excellent restaurant facilities with reasonable prices.
L’accueil personnalisé, la gentillesse du personnel, la qualité de la cuisine, le bon aménagement des lieux avec espace à l’extérieur ou à l’intérieur pour se réunir en groupe avant le repas – sympa
Aucun problème de parking
Le code inscrit sur la clé, très pratique pour rentrer le soir tard.
Tout est propre et neuf.
Le personnel gentil et aimable.
La literie est bonne et le matelas assez grand.
- Excellent rapport qualité/prix.Nous sommes venus avec notre chien qui a été accepté sans problème pour un supplément dérisoire. Nous avions une grande chambre avec terrasse et un grand lit confortable. Le petit déjeuner était excellent varié avec des produits de qualité (exemple: plateau de fromage). Le restaurant mérite des éloges particulières: le menu du jour est en réalité un menu carte dans lequel vous choisissez une entrée, un plat, un dessert. Les mets sont cuisinés, goûteux, les copieuses assiettes sont dressées comme dans un restaurant gastronomique. En fait il s’agit d’un cuisine bistronomique/gastronomique à prix doux servie dans un cadre très agréable. Nous avons passé une excellente soiré, Merci!
- bonjour,ce qu’il ma déplus c’est l’odeur de tabac dans la chambre et le lit très moyen ,matelas trop flexible
Private bathrooms with a hairdryer are in all of the rooms at La Verrerie. All rooms have a work desk and some have views of the park.A continental breakfast is served every morning at La Verrerie, in the restaurant or on the terrace. Guests can enjoy an aperitif at the bar before sampling traditional and innovative cuisine in the restaurant.Free private parking is available on site and the A68 is just a 7-minute drive away. Gaillac Train Station is 1,000 feet from the hotel and leads directly to Toulouse.
- This is the second year in a row we book a room for my father while we spend Christmas at my in-laws in Gaillac so he can have a more comfortable stay. The hotel is quiet and spacious, located just outside the downtown area and a short walk away from the train station. The staff is professional, helpful and very friendly, always available to answer questions.
- All staff extremely cheerful and helpful. Hotel grounds attractive and interesting. Good breakfasts and superior to many 3 star hotels. Particularly accommodating for cyclists.
- Friendly staff and in a lovely setting,the grounds were excellent
- The hotel is beautiful, and the pool and surrounding area is great. There is free onsite parking. The food at dinner was lovely
- The location of the hotel is very convenient and central. It’s a stunning building and the staff very very pleasant. The first night we dined at the in-house restaurant and the food and ambience was outstanding.
Château de Salettes
At an extra cost, you can enjoy a well-being centre which features a sauna, hot tub, massages and various treatments.All rooms are spacious and decorated in a contemporary style. Satellite TV, free Wi-Fi access, air conditioning and a minibar are provided in each of the guest rooms. Private bathrooms include a bathtub and a hairdryer.A cooked breakfast is offered daily and evening meals, prepared with traditional, regional produce are available at Château de Salettes’s gastronomic restaurant upon prior booking. In the summer, guests can dine outside on the terrace, which offers views of the vineyards. Every evening, at 18:30, a wine tasting is offered.Free Wi-Fi access is available from the public areas of Château de Salettes.Free parking is provided for those exploring the Midi-Pyrénées region by car. Chateau-de-Mauriac is 0.6 miles away and the fortified town of Cordes-sur-Ciel is a 15-minute drive away. Albi is 15.5 miles away.
- The old castle which was left unaltered at the outside.
We stayed for one night while on a long weekend exploration of the area.
The staff were excellent. The Sommelier gave a great wine tasting (every evening at 6:30pm) and then gave great advice on wines with our dinner. The staff in the restaurant were also very friendly and helpful.
- Our lovely welcome and the room was very nice. Beautiful setting with stunning outdoor swimming pool.
- Lovely staff, all very helpful, beautiful surroundings, nice pool. Wonderful meal in the restaurant
- Beautiful chateau in the middle dale of a vineyard.
Logis Hostellerie du Vieux Cordes
The Logis Hostellerie Du Vieux Cordes has a restaurant which serves regional cuisine. Guests can enjoy their meal on the patio or on the terrace.The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Cordes’s outdoor market and the Jardin des Paradis. The town’s Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art is just 350 feet from the Hostellerie Du Vieux Cordes.
- The room was spacious, extremely clean and comfortable. The location and the views superb!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was very good!
- The hotel did a wonderful job of incorporation the old feel of the monastery with all the modern amenities. The shower was amazing – rain fall shower head with great hot water and pressure.
- The location is sensational and the staff very helpful. The room was great and the bathroom very stylish. The whole building is lovely and very French
- Central location with reasonable access from the car park considering it is in the heart of a pedestrianised hill village. Staff were helpful and considerate and dinner was excellent.as well as very reasonably priced.
Hôtel Akena City Albi Gaillac
There are 2 rooms with disability access and 4 family rooms. An automatic reception is available when the reception is closed. Wi-Fi internet access is available everywhere in the hotel and is free of charge.The hotel has a generous buffet breakfast, but the Akena City Gaillac does not have a restaurant. For your afternoon and evening meals there are plenty of good restaurants in the area where you can enjoy local cuisine at reasonable prices.
- L’hotel Correspondait à mes attentes rien à redire
- The personnel was extra friendly and helpful. They spent 10 minutes of their time trying to arrange taxis for us when we couldn’t communicate with the french speaking driver on the phone. They also extended breakfast for another hour when they saw that we needed more time. Very nice people and polite. The breakfast cost was at 7 euros per person which is a good price given that it was a buffet, (it included yogurt, bread,french toasts, jams, honey, nutella, two types of cheese, selection of teas, orange juice, apple juice, milk, cereals, hot chocolate and selection of coffees from a machine). Plenty of free parking space outside the hotel and a car rental store literally next door. Hotel doesn’t offer lunch or dinner options BUT there is a lovely restaurant with delicious food right around the corner (called Le Bouchon Gaillacois), you wouldn’t normally expect to find a restaurant like this in an rather empty area like that.
- The staff was nice and helpful. The facilities were modern, clean and and pleasant. It was very quiet during the night and the day. As it was about 300 m from the national road 88 I could travel to Albi in 10 min by car. The parking had many free places and was safe.
- This hotel has a lift and air conditioning that works, although in all the hotels we stayed in it was impossible to get it to cool the room below about 20C. The parking is fine – quite secure. Access to the town of Gaillac and to the motorway is quite convenient.
- Quiet, comfortable, near to autoroute, good breakfast
Logis Hostellerie du Parc
Each room has a private bathroom, phone and satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hostellerie du Parc’s restaurant, Cuisinerie Gourmande, serves cuisine made from local ingredients. The dining room features original woodwork and a large fireplace.The hotel is surrounded by a park with hundred-year-old cedars. Free private parking is available on site.
- Stylish buildings and nice grounds around the hotel including a pool. Dinner outside on the veranda was very pleasant. The Gaillac wine was good.
The restaurant was Michelin star quality.
We ate there both nights outstanding.
- The breakfast was really nice with fresh fruit salad and nice bread.
- Dinner in garden was superb. Got the impression that the hotel was used by foodies from nearbye. View over garden from room was great. Easy to find and just outside the parking hassle of Cordes.
- L’accueil et la disponibilité du personnel, la qualité du restaurant
Top Hotels In Puycelci Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puycelci Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puycelci Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puycelci Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!