10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-pyrénées:
Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Private bathrooms come with a shower.In the morning, a continental breakfast is available. The restaurant serves homemade specialties from noon to midnight.Set 8.1 miles from Castres-Mazamet Airport and 6.2 miles from Castres Golf Course, the property offers free parking.
- Pictures make it look better than it was. Needs Updating. Not great value for money.
- l’accueil surtout lorsque vous n’êtes pas sur la liste, le personnel a été très réactif ! merci
- La disponibilité du personnel. Très sympathique. L’emplacement de l’hôtel.
- Le personnel est très gentil et accueillant c’est le seul point positif de cet hôtel !
- le personnel vraiment agréable c est l atout de cet établissement.
Hotel Motel 81
Hotel Motel 81 offers 40 comfortable guestrooms equipped with satellite TV and an en suite bathroom.The hotel serves a breakfast buffet, and guests can also visit one of the 4 restaurants situated near the hotel.Castres is also home to the famous Goya Museum, which contains the largest collection of Spanish paintings in France after the Louvre Museum. Free parking is available on site.
- Would have liked eggs for Breakfast. Otherwise good.
- Petit déjeuner comme j’aime, lit confortable personnel sympa
La propreté, le petit déjeuner et avoir Bein pour les matchs de foot.
Bon rapport qualité prix
- La situation géographique car l’endroit est relativement calme.
Tranquillité, bon rapport qualité /prix pour cette game d’hôtel.
Mme Maria à l’accueil, très sympa et toujours prête pour vous renseigner.
Rooms at Kyriad Castres are equipped with a telephone, TV and private bathroom. Guests will find restaurants nearby.Additional facilities include a 24-hour reception desk.Kyriad Castres is a 45-minute drive from Toulouse and 1 hour from Carcassonne and the Millau Viaduct. Guests have access to free private parking.
- Hotel limpio y cómodo, habitación acogedora, con el detalle de tener en la habitación un servicio con botella de agua, hervidor, leche en polvo, café y un par de galletitas, camas cómodas,almohadas no tanto, pero eso va a gusto del consumidor, claro! Wifi gratis y aparcamiento gratis, desayunos bastante correcto! A 5min de centro comercial y restaurante al lado! Admiten mascotas, con un suplemento de 14€.
- Bonne insonorisation de la chambre, lit confortable, chambre spacieuse,
- Endroit très propre et calme. Personnel poli, accueillant et souriant. Lit confortable.
nous avons eu un accueil de qualité ;
la chambre est très propre ; literie correcte;
nuit calme ;
petit déjeuner complet et très bon!
Insonorisation des chambres efficace, personnel très aimable, petit déjeuner varié et très correct. Pas d’avis sur le café car je n’en bois pas. Literie avec une bonne fermeté et très confortable.
Zone commerciale avec des restaurant à proximité.
All the air-conditioned rooms feature carpeted floors, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Welcomotel. Guests are able to enjoy a meal in the hotel’s restaurant before having a drink at the bar.With a 24-hour front desk, this property is 5 miles from Castres Gourjade Golf Course and Pierre Antoine Rugby Stadium, and 14.9 miles from Mazamet. Free private parking is available on site.
- L’emplacement à la sortie de Castres directement au portes de la rocade pour Béziers, et de la nationale pour Toulouse
- L’hotel està situat en una mena de parc de negocis, lluny del centre de Castres. Disposa d’un espai molt gran per aparcar el cotxe, sense cost.
- Accueil chaleureux … disponibilité du personnel à toute heure … chambre très calme . Personnel à l’ écoute.
- parcheggio interno. ottimo come tappa da una notte
- L’accueil très sympathique. Le confort et la propreté, le petit déjeuner et très copieux.
Hotel du Lac
Hotel Du Lac provides a daily buffet breakfast. The restaurant has a bar and serves traditional cuisine in the bright dining room or on the shaded terrace.Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are available on site. Du Lac hotel is right is in front of Le Nabeillou bus stop that links Albi to Toulouse. It is 10.6 miles from Gaillac and 31 Km from Castres.
- Only stayed one night but the hotel room was comfortable and clean. The staff were excellent and very helpful . I could not fault this hotel for value for money if you plan an overnight stop.
- Clean and comfy room and comfy beds. Excellent breakfast.
- L’hôtesse nous a très bien accueillis. Le rapport qualité / prix de la chambre et du petit déjeuner . Pas de bruit dans l’hôtel, nous avons pu nous reposer. Une balade près du lac situé à côté de l’hôtel a été un moment très agréable à partager à deux. Parking à côté de l’hôtel.
- Bonne literie, accueil trés agréable, trés propre.
Tout était très bien, d’ailleurs je connaissais cet hôtel pour y être descendue il y a deux ans.
Personnel accueillant, bonne situation, tout me convenait parfaitement. Prête à y revenir le cas échéant.
Each spacious and air-conditioned guest room is uniquely decorated and is equipped with a private bathroom, TV and DVD player.Guests can relax in Hotel Europe’s various lounges or enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace. Some cafes can be found on the square next to the hotel.The Gourjade Park and lakes of Ste Féréole are easily accessible from the hotel. Hotel de l’Europe is situated between Albi, Cordes-sur-Ciel and Toulouse. Private parking is possible at a location nearby and valet parking is available at an extra cost.
- Tons of character. Beautiful restored property. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Central location. Amazing breakfast.
Nice personalised rooms, lobby, staircase and restaurant in a renovated old town building in the centre of Castres.
Very friendly manager and staff. The bizarre interior decoration is the owner’s pet project, and works well, puts a big smile on your face over and over again. Very well stocked breakfast buffet. In the middle of charming Castres old town centre. Very good parking arrangement despite the centre location.
- Very good breakfast with gluten free bread. Very kind staff!
- Beautiful old building in the heart of Castres which has been the site of a hotel for over 130 years! It’s a charming and eclectic hotel which has retained its character over the years. The current owner has also added his touch adding to its charm, uniqueness and individuality. We had a warm and friendly welcome from the owner and his staff who were all very helpful and easy going, making our short stay very relaxing. Great breakfast also, and good value for money. Très bon.
Excellent boutique hotel with geographically themed rooms (London, Paris etc) which makes them appealing. Excellent level of equipment including kettle and coffee / tea in the room – a rarity in France.
Breakfast was very good.
The bar is engaging and the staff are friendly, welcoming and extremely helpful.
Parking is in the Q-Park secure garage 150m from the hotel (which is in a pedestrianised part of the old town of Castres) and is easy to find and get to.
B&B Hôtel Castres Centre Gambetta
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Goya Museum is 650 feet from B&B Hôtel Castres Centre, while Tourist Information Centre is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Castres Mazamet Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Efficient hotel; friendly reception; comfortable rooms.
Everything was lovely and option of breakfast.
All restaurants on your doorstep and supermarket just behind you.
It is a modern hotel close to city centre of Castres with public underground parking right behind under Carrefour. You can buy 24 hour parking voucher in the hotel reception, only 6 Euro.
If you come out of reception hours (in the morning and afternoon) you just check in yourself in the entrance. You use the booking number they send you on the machine, you pay and then you get your room number and your door key (like 987654) Now you use your code to access the hotel lobby and your room and the WiFi. Easy and efficient.
The breakfast cost 6.15 Euro and good value for money.
- Position in the city centre, parking behind the hotel (fixed cost of 6€ with a ticket released by the reception parking the car in the afternoon and leaving the morning after)
- The room was spacious… Good bathroom facilities. We asked for extra pillows and they were furnished. The staff was EXCELLENT and very helpful!
Hôtel Le Mont Royal
The Mont Royal’s restaurant serves local specialties and gastronomic cuisine. Meals can be served on the terrace during the summer.Le Mont Royal Hotel provides a 24-hour reception and free private parking. It is located 20 kilometres from Albi.
- Bed was comfy and a new kettle was immediately supplied when requested
- Cheerful staff. Quirky hotel but more than adequate for my stay.
- Lovely town, good location although the church bells ringing each half hour might be disturbing for some
- Gentillesse du personnel. Très bon petit déjeuner. Copieux et d’un prix raisonnable.
- Accueil professionnel et chaleureux. Nous avons été reçu comme des invités de marque. Dîner au coin du feu. Excellent repas et petit déjeuner à 8 € copieux avec une merveille de pain fait maison.
Hôtel Le Miredames
The air-conditioned guest rooms are each equipped with a TV and minibar. Additional room facilities include a work area, safety deposit box and a modern en suite bathroom with bathtub or shower.Guests can choose between a buffet breakfast in the dining room or a continental breakfast served to their room. In the summer, it can be served on the terrace, which offers views of the Agout River.
- This is our second visit. The hotel is very good and right in the centre of town.
- The staff were very helpful and very friendly. The breakfast was superb and the range of different teas on offer was staggering.
Photos on the site of booking.com looks better than the real situation.
Breakfast only available 09.00 or 09.30 (not sure)
- Really good location. The rooms are nice and comfortable.
- Good breakfast buffet (cheaper to pay at the hotel than through booking.com!!) Excellent location.
The rooms at Hôtel Rivière have all been individually decorated and include a desk. They also feature an en suite bathroom, which is complete with a shower and free toiletries.You can enjoy the buffet breakfast in the dining room or in the comfort of your guest room, and newspapers are offered. Guests may park motorbikes for free in a private garage. There is also private parking for cars, available at an extra cost.The hotel is ideally located just 650 feet from the Evéché Gardens and the old tanner’s houses. Castres SNCF Train Station is 0.9 miles away.
This hotel was well situated, overlooking the river and a short walk to main square and all attractions.
Comfy bed and modern bathroom with great shower.
In an old historic building beautifully presented. Excellent Location in the centre of town with parking attached to the hotel.
Good sized room with views over the river and close to all the restaurants shops and bars. Friendly owners who made ourselves and our Dog very welcome!
- Warm, friendly, well-situated, generous breakfast (at €8), good sized room
- Great breakfast. View over lane in old part of town. Good parking on site. Close to river and amenities. Friendly owners.
- Perfect localisation, in the historic center with the view of the old town/river. Really helpful and nice staff. And finally: Value for money. I would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Castres.
- This hotel was well situated, overlooking the river and a short walk to main square and all attractions.
Top Hotels In Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puycalvel Lautrec Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!