10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puybrun Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Puybrun Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puybrun Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puybrun Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puybrun Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puybrun Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puybrun Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puybrun Midi-pyrénées:
Hotel Restaurant des Arts
Sarlat-la-Canéda is 28 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Our needs were fully met by the location of this hotel. The proprietor and his wife couldn’t have been more considerate and helpful. It was a clean and comfortable hotel. We were asked if we would like dinner cooked for us and said yes so a very pleasant meal was provided.
- The welcome, even when things were very difficult for the management, and the absolutely wonderful service
- Accueil extrêmement sympathique. Gérant très attentionné. Très bonne literie
- La chambre agréable. Un rapport qualité/prix indéniable.
- Un accueil sympathique et chaleureux des propriétaires, très prévenants. Hôtel confortable, bien situé.
The rooms offer an LCD TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some of the rooms at Le Fenelon include views of the Dordogne River.A buffet breakfast is served in the dining room, on the terrace or in the comfort of guest rooms. You can also sample the hotel’s authentic, regional cuisine while admiring the views of the river or the pool.Free Wi-Fi access and free private parking are some of the additional facilities at this hotel. Other local attractions include Castelnaud Chateau and Montal Golf Course, both a 15-minute drive away.
- All staff were friendly and helpful. Evening meal delicious except for tinned peas! Quick breakfast satisfactory. Coffee out of a machine excellent! Price of meals less if you staying in hotel!!! Parking on premises.
- Good location and calming, nice staff but hard communication because someone speak only french.
- The proprietors were wonderful and the food was amazing. I am buying property in Carennac and it was so nice to know there is a family run hotel in our little medieval village.
- We had dinner in the restaurant. It was excellent! Very friendly host. Beautiful village.
- A very comfortable hotel in the heart of an historic village on the banks of the Dordogne. The two dinners we had in the hotel were superb particularly the slow cooked lamb – they were probably the best meals we had on our trip. The hotel is ideally located for touring the historic sites in the Dordogne region.
Relais de Vellinus
Soundproof rooms have a themed decoration, with modern facilities. There is a garage for cars and bicycles and free WiFi internet access.The hotel is non-smoking (except for the terrace) and the whole team will try to make your stay pleasant.
Without being asked the young woman receptionist kindly carried my husband’s suitcase up two floors to our room – I think this was because I’d mentioned he had a medical condition.
We liked the modern and attractive shower-room.
Nice big bed – but very firm mattress.
The orange-painted walls of our bedroom were a matter of taste – we didn’t really mind them, but wondered why!.
Very good location right in the centre of the large village with a square outside with a couple of other hotels and bar/restaurants with tables for drinks and meals.
Free parking in square opposite.
A quiet location, and we had the bedroom window wide open – in spite of Wednesday market day
No sign of mosqitos!.
We had two really excellent and generous 19 euro dinners – across the square at the Le Beaulieu Hotel – eat out, on their terrasse.
It’s a bit sad as a hotel but good value for money.
- Very nice room, working internet, good breakfast, staff speaking english
- Excellent location in the village centre. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Comfortable bed.
- Very friendly staff. Room was comfortable inside although a little small for two people for more than a couple of days.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Value for money. Central position in the town with convenient parking. A good base to explore this beautiful region of France.
- Without being asked the young woman receptionist kindly carried my husband’s suitcase up two floors to our room – I think this was because I’d mentioned he had a medical condition.
Hotel du Touring
Free parking is provided at the Hotel Du Touring, making it easy to explore the Pyrénées region by car.After a fun day sightseeing, you can relax back at the hotel with a drink on the outdoor terrace.
- The bed and pillows were very good, so had a good nights’ sleep. Great location in centre of town. Good parking facilities in front of hotel.
- The property was clean, and well located. The woman on reception was friendly and helpful. The beds were comfortable.
- Although we speak almost no French and the gentleman at the recpetion no English, we were able to have a lovely “conversation” about the sites in the area and received a wonderful dinner recommendation.
- En centre ville facile d’accès établissements simple et de bonne facture
- Très bons croissant. Jus d’orange. Pour le prix de la chambre avec petit déjeuner, parfait, mais confort est normal sans plus
Relais Du Silence Le Relais de Castelnau
Inter-Hotel Le Relais De Castelnau offers a lively and colorful setting, modern comforts, regional specialties, and a privileged location from which to discover the beautiful Midi-Pyrénées region.
- Delicious food and stunning views in a beautiful village
- The views from the pool area were incredible. A very peaceful location and staff were friendly.
Restaurant dinner OK but veal medallion tough, overcooked? Scallop risotto on the small side as was prawn starter. Good desserts and pleasant efficient service.
Very comfortable bed and lovely view towards the castle.
- Wonderful setting with magnificent views. Excellent evening meal. Staff very welcoming with English spoken Would certainly stay there again.
- The location is second to none. The view from the hotel is wonderful. The room was clean and comfortable.
Auberge de La Fontaine
Rooms at Auberge de la Fontaine are equipped with a TV, telephone and private bathroom. Each room offers a view of the village or the cliffs and some rooms have a balcony.Auberge de la Fontaine serves traditional French cuisine made with local produce. Guests can dine in the dining room or on the terrace during nice weather.Auberge de la Fontaine is 3.1 miles from Loubressac and 12.4 miles from Rocamadour. Carennac, the Gulf of Padirac and the medieval fortress of Castelnau are nearby.
- the village was fantastic. as I drove down the hill we were greeted by this magnificent gorge and the 12th century village. the swallows and swifts soared over the church. it was quiet and we both slept well. we stayed 2 nights and visited rocamadour and did the scenic route.
- Great location right in the village,short walk to the water falls. Great breakfast and lovely croissants.
- A comfortable stay. Made us feel welcome including out dog.
- The room was spacious with plenty of storage space. There was a separate toilet from the bathroom which was useful. We were able to open the window for ventilation and we had a view of the charming little medieval village rooftops. The restaurant food was quite good.
- Manager and staff exceptional in their assistance and couldn’t have been more helpful. We dined in the restaurant in the evening and experienced a delicious dinner and friendly service.
Hôtel du Château
The hotel is in a quaint French village with all kinds of shops nearby.
- Friendly, clean and comfortable. Very nice breakfast, good choice and good quality food. Although restaurant was not open (mid-October) recommendations for other places to eat were very acceptable. We ate at a nice, family restaurant in the village.
- Fabulous ivy-clad hotel on site of former chateau, incorporating parts of the original building and its adjoining church! Modernisation sympathetic with surroundings. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Outside pool looked wonderful, but, sadly, didn’t get the opportunity to try it out. Very good value for money!
- great location and beautiful building, the restaurant was excellent and the staff very friendly. easy to park. the wifi was functional but quite slow, around 0.8mbps.
- This is a family-run business. You are made to feel welcome and at home as soon as you enter what feels like somebody’s personal residence. We ate breakfast and dinner at the restaurant during our entire stay and it was wonderful. The €8 breakfast is a must! There were hard boiled eggs, meats, cheeses, fruit, bread and a fantastic beverage machine with cappuccino, coffee, hot chocolate, and juices. We received a map with a suggested itinerary mapped out which was helpful. We recommend the city of Roquemadour and the Gouffre de Padirac.
Simple but good restaurant
Hotel des Voyageurs
The Hotel Des Voyageurs is a small size hotel with 10 rooms including a quadruple room ideal for a family. They are traditionally decorated and present functional living spaces.Breakfast is served every morning. The bar proposes a traditional setting for a relaxing drink, and in the summertime, you can enjoy a drink on the terrace or in the large garden.Situated close to the Dordogne River, located between Rocamadour l’hospitalet and Gouffre de Padirac, the Hotel boasts a privileged location from which you can discover the picturesque Lot region.
- One of the staff ( the woman ) was less professional than the other . I felt she was quite defensive when I asked to change to a larger room as the one she had given us was too small. ( room no.3 , there was hardly room to put our luggage on the floor ) . She said “ is too small for just you , or for people “ . Not sure what she meant but she didn’t say it in a friendly manner anyway . The man was much more accommodating and just gave us the keys for other rooms in the same price bracket and asked us to choose one , which we did. We felt the room wasn’t really good value at €55 , we’ve stayed at many places for that price on this trip and this was the least appealing . Didn’t stay for breakfast as we felt €7:50 is a little steep for just bread , cereal , yoghurt , and a drink
- Cosy family-run hotel that there seem to be fewer and fewer of. Very much appreciated the friendliness of the owners, the lovely breakfast and the quietness of the location.
- A quaint period house with great hosts who provided plenty of information about the area. Good wifi. Ideal for visiting Rocamador and Padriac. Ideal for a short stay.
- Staff very kind. Late check in. The heating was perfect in September.
It was said that arrival was scheduled to arrive at around 23 o’clock at night, but the train was delayed further by 20 minutes on the day, but Madam went out to the entrance and greeted me,
The next morning, when I said I wanted to walk to Rcamadour, Madam took me to the entrance of the boardwalk to Rocamadour. She taught me further how to get to Rocamadour.
Hôtel Le Beaulieu
Hôtel Le Beaulieu rooms are individually decorated. They include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the comfort of the rooms or in the dining room and the hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves traditional cuisine.Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, room service and luggage storage. Cycling and hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Brive-la-Gaillarde Train Station is a 45-minute drive away and free parking is possible at a nearby location.
- Excellent range from fresh croissants and cafes ah lait to yogurt fresh fruit and cereal
- Food was amazing and bedrooms were very clean and tidy. Lovely location in the centre and staff were very polite.
- Delightful hotel. Excellent upgrade with attention to detail and friendly staff. Excellent cuisine.
- the proprietor was very friendly and attentive. the restaurant staff were very professional and friendly and the evening meal was exceptional
- Very good 2 star hotel. Modern, smart attentive staff. Room small, but very adequate, AND with full-size bath & lift – unlike all comparable places that we stayed in recently
Hotel Restaurant Le Limargue
Breakfast is served daily and the Limargue’s restaurant serves regional cuisine. On a sunny day, guests can enjoy their meal on the garden terrace.Free private parking is available on site and Le Limargue Hotel is an ideal base to explore the Midi-Pyrenees and Limousin regions.
- Quaint hotel with an excellent restaurant. The meal was affordable and of high quality. The room was small but functional (included a fan which helped reduce the heat). For the price it was very good and the owners were very friendly.
- This was possibly the nicest hotel I have stayed at
- Small family hotel and restaurant located in the real french village. Very friendly stuff. Clean and quite rooms. Country style. I would recommend you to try some food from the Hotel’s restaurant which is very delicious and has a high level quality. But you should reserve the table before your visit because of popularity. The breakfast is also so very tasty! You should try it definitely. All dishes prepared from the local products.
A quiet village in a picturesque part of France, well worth leaving the main road to find. The bedrooms are on the first floor of a converted barn, but there are only three of them, so don’t wait too long if you fancy staying here.
The hosts that run the hotel and restaurant are very welcoming and want you to enjoy your time with them. The decor is unusual with many artifacts from the past alongside original art work created by the lady of the house. The bedroom, of a good size, had an extremely comfortable bed, and fine shower, TV and free WiFi.
There is a very attractive restaurant, but as the weather was fine we were able to sit in the garden for our meals. The menu offers a good choice of meals beautifully prepared with fresh ingredients
at a moderate cost. Judging by the number of people who came in for an evening dinner it has a very good reputation
Would we stay there again? Yes, without doubt.
- Des gens passionnés parleur travail, bon accueil, bons plats, bon lit
Top Hotels In Puybrun Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puybrun Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puybrun Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puybrun Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!