10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puy-Saint-Vincent Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Puy-Saint-Vincent Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puy-Saint-Vincent Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puy-Saint-Vincent Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puy-Saint-Vincent Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puy-Saint-Vincent Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puy-Saint-Vincent Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puy-saint-vincent Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Mountainhotel Saint Roch
The guest rooms feature a small desk and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms have free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available each morning and includes fresh bread, eggs, cereals, cheese and jam. Dinner is also available at the property. Meals are served in the shared lounge.Luggage, ski and bicycle storage is available at the property. Guests can enjoy access to the sauna and hot tub for an additional charge. A ski rental shop can be found at the entrance of the building.Free parking is available on site.
- The staff was extra friendly. The owner was from Netherland, he spoke to us and was super friendly, so was his wife and the lady at the bar.
The location of the Hotel is very good.
There is a beautiful view on the surrounding mountains. Renting facilities are very near.
The dinners were of good quality and the breakfast was of good standing. The staff was friendly. Wifi working. The comfort was good. Enought space to store cloths etc.
Parking space available in front of the hotel.
Access to the swimming pool.
Le cadre et l’architecture de l’hotel.La restauration est de qualité juste ce qu’il faut et appétissante.
Le personnel est professionnel.Tout est propre et soigné.
- Chambre spacieuse, propre. Personnel agréable toujours à écoute, une vue sur les pistes (séjour en août) piscine un peu fraîche mais agréable après une belle ballade
- accueil très chaleureux. vue magnifique sur le massif des écrins
The rooms at Hôtel Aigliere offer views of the surrounding mountains and some have a balcony. Combining a contemporary and chalet style, each one also has an LCD TV and an en suite bathroom. Some rooms are located in a separate chalet located 150 feet from the main building.A buffet breakfast is provided every morning in guest rooms or on the terrace. You can also have a drink in the bar before sampling regional specialities such as cheese fondue in the on-site restaurant.Free private parking is possible on site. As well as relaxing in the hotel’s games room, you may also choose to book a helicopter ride at the 24-hour reception. Electric bikes can also be rented on site upon request.
- The charm and the owner. Excellent boutique hotel in the Hautes Alpes.
- We enjoyed the plentiful breakfast buffet, friendly and helpful staff when we called to ask for the code to enter the hotel after 10 PM. The in-bathroom hairdryer was an unexpected bonus. There is a free shuttle to the ski slopes.
- The welcome was warm. Bedroom was spacious for 3. The hot chocolate at breakfast was good. Good location to drive up to 1800 in the morning.
- Staff were lovely. Restraunt had a good selection but rather expensive. Room was small, bed a little uncomfortable but did the job.
- Cadre très agréable. .piscine. .extérieurs sympa ! Repas très bien. ..
Auberge Saint Antoine
Auberge Saint Antoine offers mountain-style rooms with private bathrooms, some of which are equipped with TVs and balconies.Skiing is a popular activity in the winter and the property offers ski storage facilities. A shuttle service is also available to take you to either Pelvoux ski station or Puy Saint Vincent Ski Station.The Train station of L’Argentière-les-Ecrins is 7.5 miles from the property.
More genuinely than this will be hard to find. A very old and rustic house. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. The food surprised and ate a top 3 pizza ever.
It’s not Hilton, you should be clear.
Will definitely recommend this accommodation to friends.
Parking right at the accommodation and almost walking distance to Pelvoux lift system.
- We arrived very late ad the hotelier was very accommodating
The manager was very cooperative and found a solution for us and gave us a larger room with better facilities at no extra charges because of the confusion and condition of the first room.
The manager can speak quite okay English and can help you with directions.
- Very friendly hosts – restaurant in the hotel good – location a lovely valley
- Family run business, well managed. Good spacious rooms. Go for triple rooms(spacious and value for money) rather than the standard double room.
- More genuinely than this will be hard to find. A very old and rustic house. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. The food surprised and ate a top 3 pizza ever.
Hôtel les Vallois
Each room includes a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. All rooms have views of the surrounding mountains and most have a balcony.Guests are welcome to enjoy meals at the hotel restaurant, which offers traditional, regional specialities. Guests can choose from a buffet or continental breakfast, served daily in the restaurant.Hôtel les Vallois provides direct access to cross-country skiing trails and ski-storage is available. In warmer months guests can enjoy activities including trout fishing, mountain biking and hiking. L’Argentière la Bésée Train Station is 6.2 miles away.
- Spacious room, nice balcony with a view, very friendly staff. Cosy and “at home” feeling.
- Hotel situated in a good area. Staff when confronted with our concerns over cleanliness took our concerns seriously and apologised and waived the cost of the room.
Room 25 in the attic was very nice – it looks on the pool and is very quiet despite the hotel’s location in the relatively busy intersection. We loved the murmur of the stream during the night.
Hotel’s restaurant is solid good, we also loved the nearby Poivre&Sel.
- J’ai fortement apprécié la réactivité du personnel face à nos attentes. La chambre était spacieuse, trés claire avec une vue super sur le torrent et les montagnes en face. Enfin petit-déjeuner excellent. Je recommande cet établissement.
Le calme de la chambre.
L’emplacement central dans le village.
Hôtel le Glacier Blanc
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, desk, telephone, wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The studios and apartments are complete with a fully equipped kitchen.A buffet breakfast is served each morning which includes local produce from the Hautes Alpes. The restaurant serves local cuisine and crepes. Guests can also relax in the bar with a drink.Briançon is a 30-minute drive away and activities such as hiking, mountain biking and dog sledging can be found in the area. Free WiFi access is available in all areas and free private parking is possible on site.
- Rooms confortable, slightly too warm though. Hosts are friendly and honest. Location couldn’t be better! Restaurant did the job, great local brew on tap. My only problem was seeing them turn away a group of 11 hungry Italians (5 kids) at 8 PM with 30 cm of fresh snow outside in whiteout conditions. They said they were “full” whereas we ate in a half empty restaurant for the next 2 hours.
- Lovely family owners. Balconies in each room. All the rooms have a small kitchen, if you want to self cater. Excellent value for money. Good breakfast. Dinner menu not expensive. Fantastic mountain view.
Family and staff is extremely kind, helpful and eager to serve you well. Very sociable people and always open for a nice conversation.
We got a room upgrade and room was very spacious incl. a terrace with view on the Pelvoux.
Breakfast buffet with lots of choice. Dinner food is simply delicious, mostly local dishes but so well prepared and extremely tasteful. A full restaurant two evenings in a row (weekdays!) tells a lot.
Car parking just next to the hotel. Located close to the center of the village and with easy access to any sports activity in the proximity. And all that for an extremely democratic price.
- The most impressing sensation is the politeness and friendliness of the staff. The mother, managing the hotel, and the daughter, managing the restaurant, are MORE THAN FRIENDLY: they are over the top. I heard the word MERCI hundreds of times in a very short time lapse. Their service is also over the top: for example I forgot to book a table for 6 for the evening meal, and when I phoned a few hours before our arrival, they assured that the table was already reserved (although the restaurant was overbooked), as they already imagined that we would need to eat in their restaurant. Food is excellent, both in the evening and in the morning, where they serve continental breakfast. DEFINITELY TO COME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
La qualité de l’accueil, la disponibilité et la gentillesse du personnel, le calme.
Le restaurant est un plus et de bon niveau. Très bonnes prestations.
The rooms at Hotel Edelweiss are individually decorated and some offer free Wi-Fi access. Each room has carpeted or parquet floors and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Every morning a continental breakfast is served featuring homemade jams. Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine and regional specialties at the on-site restaurant.The Agentière-la-Bessée Train Station is 15 minutes away and Briançon is 12.4 miles away. Upon request, the hotelier can organize kite skiing lessons and guided tours of the village. Other activities in the area include rock climbing, paragliding and rafting.
It was great to sit by a fire and relax in the evening.
Very clean, warm, comfortable room with excellent shower etc lovely breakfast. Pleasant hostess. Convenient position in village.
- Nice staff, good coffee. Perfect location. Good restaurant just around the corner.
- Delightful young woman ran the hotel in a valley system that is simply stunning. The hotel is rustic but that is what you expect in these more remote areas. The breakfasts are marvelous with a whole pot of coffee and homemade pastries. Had a great time in Vallouise, take your hiking boots.
- Staff were very helpful & couldn’t do enough for you.
- Le calme du lieu , l’accueil sympathique , le confort de la chambre.
- It was great to sit by a fire and relax in the evening.
Hôtel Restaurant Glaizette
All guest rooms in Hôtel Restaurant Glaizette are equipped with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a desk.Skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of Hôtel Restaurant Glaizette can find nearby.Les Deux Alpes is 26 miles from Hôtel Restaurant Glaizette, while Sestriere is 19 miles away.
- Public parking outside, very quiet location in the middle of a very small village, 2000 inhabitants and very picturesque setting. Just off the main N9 to Briancon…
- Value for money is high. Cleanliness is good. The temperature of bath water is good.
The hotel is in the center of the city. There are parking lots near the hotel. The rooms and all the facilities are very clean.
The owners are very kind and polite and they know very well the surroundings. They offered us a lot of valuable information regarding the possible routes, the sites to visit, the difficulty of the roads. Due to them we made an excellent trip back to Italy and we saw breathtaking landscapes in Hautes Alpes and in Savoie (Col du Granon, Col du Galibier, Col du Lautaret, Mont Cenis etc.).
- The owner could not have been more helpful or friendly. The hotel is not at the “posh end” of hotels but it was very comfortable, clean and warm.
- Breakfast was good, beds were comfy, facilities were good and bath was hot
Offering a mountain view, all of the heated rooms at Hôtel Engilberge feature wooden furniture, a desk and a telephone as well as a flat-screen TV. Each room also has a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or a shower. Some of the rooms also come with a balcony.A buffet breakfast is included and served daily in the communal lounge. You can dine at the hotel’s restaurant and half-board options are also available. There is also a bar on site.Other facilities include facilities for playing pétanques or table tennis. Free private parking is also possible on site and many hiking trails start from the property. Guests will benefit from discounted prices for mountain guides.
Spectacular location, friendly staff, nice restaurant.
We would love to return!
Unfailing courtesy. Extremely helpful with requests. Impressive half-board evening meal.
Lots of space in all indoor rooms and outdoor space. Fresh fish swimming in a spacious pond.
- The food was delicious, although the ice cream sundaes were not worth the price- it was ice cream in a coloured cup. Breakfast was tasty as were the evening meals. The bedrooms were cosy. We had heating which made such a difference as it was cool at night. The heated towel rail in the bathroom was great as it meant we had dry towels every day and didn’t need to ask for new ones everyday. Friendly owner
- L’accueil, la chambre nouvellement refaite très agréable, le petit balcon aménagé donnant sur le jardin, le petit déjeuner et dîner simples mais très bon
- Le cadre, la simplicité, l’efficacité des équipes, le prix
- Spectacular location, friendly staff, nice restaurant.
Hôtel de la Mairie
All of the rooms at Hôtel de la Mairie have a wardrobe and some have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can also go to the grocery store, located right in front the hotel or to the restaurant, 650 feet from the accommodation.The train station is only 650 feet away. The hotel is 6 miles from Puy-Saint-Vincent and Vallouise Ski Resorts and 4 miles from La Roche de Rame Lake.
- Quiet. Friendly English speaking owner (who can give advice about mountain conditions) good coffee.
- Excellent english speaking service. Very good location, next to shopping.
- Confortable et amabilité du propriétaire. Hôtel bien placé sur la route des montagnes
- Canera essenziale e silenziosa, bagno rifatto da poco, pulito. Posizione ideale per gite nel parco des ecrins, personale simpatico e disponibile.
- Très bien très bon accueil très bonne literie très bon petit déjeuner
Suite Home Briancon Serre Chevalier
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.Suite Home Briancon Serre Chevalier provides a buffet breakfast every day. There is an on-site bar and the hotel is only 0.6 miles away from restaurants and shops in the centre of Briançon.This hotel in the Hautes-Alpes department provides a base for many outdoor activities including hiking and skiing. The front desk is open 24 hours to provide assistance and directions for excursions.Suite Home Briancon Serre Chevalier is 87 miles from Turin Airport and 52.8 miles from Gap. Free parking is available on site.
- Secure location and such a friendly bunch of Staff. It may not be in the Town centre but it was just right for us.
OK for the price, only the “Spa” was not really convincing…..
the presence of the shopping mall and the parking at the same place is big plus!
- Centrally located I surrounded by mountains, ski lifts and shops
- Functional place, not pretty or particularly comfy. We arrived late, slept and left early.
- Really clean, people were nice and it was pretty cheap compared to the good quality services we had
Top Hotels In Puy-saint-vincent Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puy-Saint-Vincent Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puy-Saint-Vincent Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puy-Saint-Vincent Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!