10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puy-Lavèze Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Puy-Lavèze Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puy-Lavèze Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puy-Lavèze Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puy-Lavèze Auvergne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puy-Lavèze Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puy-Lavèze Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puy-lavèze Auvergne:
Le Parc Des Fees
Each room at the Parc des Fees offers views of the river or of a wooded area. There is a private bathroom with a bath or a shower, a hairdryer and a heated towel rail. A flat-screen TV is provided.Guests can enjoy regional and traditional cuisine in the property’s two restaurants, one of which boasts a terrace. There is also a bar. A games room is provided for children.Local leisure activities include hiking, cycling and fishing. La Bourboule Train Station is a 12-minute walk away, while Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is an hour’s drive from the property.
- Traditional grand hotel but tastefully renovated with modern equipment (bathroom, etc.).
- The SPA facilities are fantastic, you book out the SPA (Sauna, Steam room and Jacuzzi, lounge area) for an hour or more and you have the place to yourselves. Very reasonable at under 10 euro an hour for the room!
- Staff very sweet and polite. Breakfast good but get in there early. Great location with easy parking.
- Breakfast not bad with fresh fruit salad and excellent croissants and pain au chocolat but rather over-priced.
- Situation de l hôtel. Silence lit confortable petit déjeuner excellent
Logis Hotel De La Poste
The Hotel De La Poste’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks and meals on the hotel’s terrace.This family run hotel is set 6.2 miles from the A89 motorway and free parking is available. Guest scan enjoy hiking and cycling in the surrounding countryside.
- Un accueil excellent et très chaleureux. L’hôtel est situé au cœur d’un village superbe et vivant. Le restaurant traditionnel est un atout indéniable du charme de cet Hôtel/bar/restaurant. Le rapport qualité/prix est optimal.
- Village typique.parking.repas et petits déjeuners excellents.accueil très sympathique.
Très bien dans l’ensemble,
Merci à vous tous
Nous gardons votre adresse
- Einfaches Hotel, aber alles was man braucht zum Schlafen! Nachtessen und Frühstück waren gut.
En faite à bien réfléchir… rien. Même la literie est de mauvaise qualité.
Peut-être la décoration si vous êtes fan d’une période assez sombre de l’histoire de France.
Guest rooms at Cleotel are individually decorated and include an LCD TV. All rooms have a private bathroom and are served by the hotel’s lift.The hotel offers a Continental buffet breakfast with organic jam and fruit in the breakfast room. Local cheeses and Auvergne-style sausage are also featured.Additional facilities at the Cleotel include a bar and a living room with board games. It also has free on-site parking and free, unlimited Wi-Fi.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. The location of the property is within walking distance of the town. Free on street parking available opposite.
- The staff were very friendly.Good central location.
- Emplacement à proximité du centre de la Bourboule et du parc
- Les gérants sont très chaleureux et l’hôtel bien situé.
- La sympathie des propriétaires et leur accueil très agréable
Each non-smoking room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a balcony. The private bathrooms have a shower and a toilet.At Le Genève you will find a terrace and a lounge area with views of the garden. Other facilities offered at the property include ski storage.Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 37.3 miles away.
- La jeune serveuse était très attentive, très disponible.
- Petit déjeuner correct, chambre propre, draps propres
Bon petit déjeuner
Femme de ménage très agréable et consciencieuse
Chambre bien située
- Le personnel au top, je petit déjeuner très bien (croissants et pain frais). Très bien situé, il y a tout à proximité. Très bien isolé au niveau des fenêtres par rapport au bruit de la route. Literie parfaite.
- La qualité et la propreté de la literie, la chambre peu bruyante, le prix relativement bas
Hôtel de l’Aviation
Each room has free WiFi access, a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms are accessible by a lift.A continental buffet breakfast is available every morning. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.A fitness room and a games area with 2 billiard tables, table tennis and a football table are available. The property also has a video lounge with video games.Activities in the area include skiing during the winter and horse riding, hiking and cycling in the summer. Hiking trails depart from the hotel. Alpine ski slopes are 6.2 miles away and cross-country trails are 3.1 miles away. Free on-street parking is available nearby.
- Really spacious lovely hotel. Our triple room was really comfortable with amazing views! There is a pool and games room. Just a 5 minute walk down into the town .
- Lovely style of hotel dating from the 1920’s, modernized but with the same feel especially on the ground floor. Great location and the hotel has an 8 car garage facility just a short distance away which meant secure parking for our motorcycles.
- Very comfortable room and bed. Very pleasant staff. Good breakfast
- Le confort et la grandeur de la literie, le massage d’une esthéticienne et la propreté des lieux mais aussi l’emplacement
- Hôtel bien situé, à 2 pas des thermes et dans une rue tranquille. Excellent petit déjeuner. Personnel agréable.
Rooms are comfortable and are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They also have a private bathroom.Guests can take advantage of the range of facilities available on-site including swimming pool, hot tub, hamman and fitness centre.Quality cuisine is served in the peaceful atmosphere of the hotel restaurant and a private bar is also available.
- The leisure/fitness facilities, the swimming pool , the breakfast.
- Matelas confortable, repas du restaurant et accueil
Personnel très avenant et sympathique
Lieux communs très appréciés (salle de jeux pour enfants et piscine/jacuzzi)
- Le hammam jaccuzi ouvert jusqu’à 22h présente un excellent avantage comparatif sur la bourboule
Séjour agréable. Hôtel calme. Tranquillité assurée! Piscine, jacuzzi très appréciable!
Hotel Au Val Doré
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms at Hotel Au Val Doré are simply decorated and have an en suite bathroom. The hotel also has a games room.A continental breakfast can be ordered. The restaurant offers a panoramic view and serves traditional, regional dishes using fresh produce.This hotel is located in the heart of Sancy Nature Reserve. Parc Fenestre with games, pools and a cable car to the Charlannes Plateau is 1,950 feet away.
- Breakfast good, staff went the extra mile to accommodate our motorbike in the garage and do our washing!
- Clean, tidy, efficient, good value (we booked late and had a bigger room than we needed but even so) and with a range of services (including an indoor swimming pool) that I wasn’t expecting in a 2* hotel. Bar and restaurant were just what we needed. We would have no hesitation about staying again.
- Friendly and efficient welcome/check in. Very clean pool area with lounge alongside. Easy parking close to the hotel and just a few minutes walk to centre of town.
- Un endroit très calme une piscine,un baby foot, vraiment super avec 3 enfants.
- La literie était bonne, la chambre spacieuse et bien insonorisée.
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a closet.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Le CM, including skiing and cycling.Clermont-Ferrand is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Le Mont-Dore is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 25 miles from Le CM.
- We had low expectations and the hotel just about met them. You should only stay here if you plan to use your hotel just to sleep – although it can be noisy as you can hear the other rooms. Our room had the shower inside, but others did not. On the plus side we had a dog and he was welcome and we only booked for one night – we found it hard to find other accommodation that would allow that. Great location for the town as it is right in the middle. We went to the Cyrano restaurant which was a few doors away and was excellent. Parking was good – it is free and it is just outside. If that is busy there is plenty of free parking a few minutes walk away.
- I arrived very late but everyone was very nice. The hotel is near the center of town and the shopping looked fantastic but I had to leave before the stores were open.
Le petit déjeuner était copieux et varié.
Je recommande cet hôtel.
- l’ensemble du séjour a été médiocre. A NE PAS RECOMMANDER AUX TOURISTES PROCHAINS. UNE LETTRE DE RECLAMATION A ETE DEPOSEE A NOTRE DEPART A L’OFFICE DU TOURISME (ainsi que d’autres personnes)
L’hotel est situé sur le boulevard principal et est très facilement accessible.
Chambre familiale de taille correcte.
The rooms at Logis de France Regina are spacious and equipped with flat-screen TV that have TNT and 4 cable channels. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The surrounding area offers a variety of cultural sights and recreational activities to suit all tastes.The hotel boasts excellent facilities such as an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, hammam and fitness centre. Guests can relax in the on-site bar or lounge followed by a gourmet meal in the hotel restaurant.
- The restaurant was superb! Excellent dinner, attentive staff, great value!
- Excellent value for money. Very comfortable room. The restaurant was wonderful – both the food and the lovely dining room. The owner really could not have done more to make our stay enjoyable.
- La piscine, la cuisine, le confort de la chambre et heureusement que j’avais un prix réduction car sa ne valait pas plus mais pas trop moins. Petite déjeuner à la hauteur de sont prix .
Le personnel de l’hôtel qui nous a proposé une chambre plus adapté
Le petit déjeuné
La localisation de l’hotel en centre ville
- Propreté de la chambre et confort du couchage. L’espace bien-être proche de la chambre, gratuit et ouvert jusqu’à 22h. La proximité des rues commerçantes et des restaurants. Le parking gratuit juste à côté.
Hôtel restaurant la Reine Margot
Most of the simply decorated rooms at Auberge de Reine Margot have their own bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily. Regional dishes featuring fresh, local products are available in the restaurant. Packed lunches can also be arranged.Mont Dore has cross-country and downhill ski trails as well as thermal springs. La Bourboule also has hot springs and is 7.5 miles from Auberge de Reine Margot. Free public parking is available on site.
- I chose this hotel as a stop-over on the way from the Lot valley to Brittany. It did its job. Breakfast was to standard and dinner was better than expected, given the ambiance (or lack of it). No lift, so a haul up two stories to our rooms, which had good renovated shower rooms, but basic sleeping accommodation. Staff were pleasant enough, but spoke no English, so our interactions were somewhat stilted. Street parking.
- Nice little town, the hotel is right in the middle, next to the major. Good food, friendly staff. Bit outdated, but charming.
- la convivialité des patrons , les repas , la chambre .
hôtel de campagne, accueil chaleureux, très bon resto.
qualité prix conforme.
- Bon accueil. Patronne agréable. Excellente cuisine locale.
Top Hotels In Puy-lavèze Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puy-Lavèze Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puy-Lavèze Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puy-Lavèze Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!