10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puthier Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Puthier Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puthier Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puthier Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puthier Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puthier Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puthier Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puthier Rhône-alps:
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel Marinet.Geneva is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Annecy is 22 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 34 miles away.
- Good location close to motorway. Plat de jour evening meal was good value. Comfortable room and excellent shower room.
very warm and friendly. Good satisfying evening meal at a really good price icluding wine!!
Plenty of hot water in a really amazing walk in shower and bathroom. Heat easy to control.
Pouring with rain but umberellas lent . Very easy to locate and very quiet
Large clean room with walk in shower . All disabled friendly.
Warm welcome from the hostess despite our late arrival following a breakdown.
Great location a couple of minutes off the Autoroute and 30 minutes outside Geneva.
Chambre spacieuse, très propre car refaite récemment.
Le petit déjeuner simple mais copieux.
Hotel propre et récemment rénové, séparé du bar. Sanitaire assez grand avec baignoire. Accueil agréable.
Grand restaurant à proximité.
A minibar and a TV with satellite channels are provided in the colourful rooms, which are individually decorated. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub or a shower.Additional facilities include luggage storage and daily newspapers.The Jura Mountains are a 15-minute drive away and free public parking is available nearby. You can visit Geneva, located 24.9 miles from the hotel.
The Lady at reception is very nice and the Hotel is very Close to the
Station. However, both sink and bathtub were clogged, it wasnt
particularly clean and it really doesnt cost anything to cover the dents
in the bathtub. It just Shows how Little the owners actually seem to
care. And please consider, that the walls are really paper thin.
Located in the city center, not far from the train station
Breakfast is simple and reasonable
The owners kind and willing to help
Hôtel en centre ville
personnel très sympathique et serviable
tres bien situé en centre ville,
- Zimmer waren sauber und in der Nacht herrschte Ruhe auf der Straße unterm Fenster.
- Frühstück war i.O. wenn man französische Massstäbe ansetzt. Zenterale Lage, dennoch ruhig.
- The Lady at reception is very nice and the Hotel is very Close to the
Hôtel Le Hauteville
All rooms in Hôtel Le Hauteville are equipped with a electric tea pot. Every room has a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries. The rooms include a desk.Geneva is 31 miles from Hôtel Le Hauteville, while Annecy is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Nice, older building with a unique character, converted into small, cozy hotel accommodations. The hotel is family (husband/wife) owned and operated. Location is very quiet, as is the entire commune of Hauteville. The room was basic, but very clean and with a comfortable bed. Bathroom with bathtub/shower/toilet, thick fresh towels. Window view onto a green hedge and the village. The owner speaks quite good English, that was helpful. Plenty of free parking on quiet street outside of the hotel.
- Great hosts, good location, recemtly renovated. Brilliant breakfast.good value.
- Central location, parking for motorbikes, clean and tidy.
The wi fi is the best ever wonderful
The owners were very helpful and even provided a bike room.
Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast, perfect location for exploring, especially on road bikes.
Christophe and Muriel are doing an excellent job of refurbishing this little hotel and they were excellent hosts.
The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hotel.Hotel Michallet has a sun terrace.Annecy is 21 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Michallet.
- Huge croissants for breakfast and excellent coffee.
- Hôtel calme au centre du village, possibilité de manger sur place. Petit déjeuner correct
- Accueil très sympathique, restauration excellente +++, Des propriétaires à l’écoute, seulement là depuis 3 ans et désireux de faire le maximum pour le confort des clients et conscients qu’il reste encore des travaux de rénovation à faire. Nous n’hésiterons pas à revenir.
Accueil sympa et souriant.
Très beau cachet façade du bâtiment principale.
Accès aux chambres de l´annexe libre en dehors des heures
Wifi sans supplément
Rangement suffisant même si peu utilisé car séjour court
Possibilités de se garer sur petit parking ou juste a côté
Terrasse ensoleillée pour le petit dej top! Choix salé sucré correct pour le petit dej même si croissants et petit pains était un peu beaucoup cuits ?
Le petit déjeuner était correct.
L’etablidément est propre
Le calme et la fraîcheur dans la chambre
Hôtel Pierre Blanche
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a telephone, a Nespresso machine and a kettle. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. Studios and apartments also have an equipped kitchenette with a stove, fridge and microwave.A continental breakfast can be served in the comfort of your room if you reserve the day before.The hotel has a front desk fax service and 24-hour check-in is possible at an automatic kiosk.Geneva is a 30-minute drive away. Bellegarde-sur-Valserine TGV Train Station is 2.1 miles from the property. Free private parking is possible on site.
It would have been better to have milk and some drinks for the children.
The ability to Pre order breakfast to have in the room. Cereals or something.
- Nothing, for the price £70 for a room, it was worth £29 as it is a motel and not a hotel
- Lovely and clean, good price for stop-over on our travels through Europe this year, friendly staff too.
- Well located on our itenerary, supermarket close by for breakfast and groceries, petrol station with reasonable prices also close by
Nice view of mountain nearby.
Very comfy double bed .
Kids slept well on pull out beds.
Only thing missing is hairdryer but nice shower , good motel for a stop over.
If you get there after 9pm you can get your room key from machine outside.
There’s a Lidl nearby which is excellent.
- It would have been better to have milk and some drinks for the children.
Kyriad Bellegarde – Genève
The restaurant serves traditional cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the hotel terrace.Geneva Airport and Annecy are 31.1 miles from the Kyriad Bellegarde – Chatillon En Michaille. Free private parking is available.Guests of the Kyriad Bellegarde can enjoy hiking and mountain biking in the surrounding countryside.
- Our room was small but clean, at the back and therefore quiet although the hotel is situated on a busy street. Tea/coffee maker. Dinner was perhaps not gourmet but honest, home-cooked food. The breakfast buffet offered an adequate choice.
The room was clean. The young man on reception when we arrived was most helpful.
We were not far from a good Japanese restuarant.
- Loved the fact that there is a bar which was very reasonably priced and we were able to sit out in the garden with a glass of wine enjoying our evening (rather than just sitting in our room). Breakfast was great value and offered a wide choice.
- Motel with a restaurant attached, bit far from the city center
- Easy access on ground floor. Easy to reserve disabled room
The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.There is a closed garage available for motorcycles and bicycles.Geneva is 24.9 miles from Le Sorgia, while Annecy is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Geneva Airport, 24.2 miles from Le Sorgia.
- Great view and location, very nice place and excellent people
- Small village hotel with good facilities and superbe restaurant. Enjoyed a good breakfast. Comfortable and modern rooms with more refurbishment to come. Excellent welcome from smiley staff.
Literie de qualité
Restaurant de qualité
Le calme, la vue sur le village et les montagnes
et la facilité de stationnement
- La soirée étape, l’atmosphère de la chambre, Le calme
Couett’ Hotel Rumilly
The air-conditioned rooms at Couett’ Hotel Rumilly are modern and some have access to a private terrace. They are all equipped with a TV and a bathroom with shower and separate toilet.Every morning, guests can enjoy the breakfast buffet. They can also relax and have a drink at the bar or sample the food of the restaurant located nearby.Free private parking and a children’s playground are available on site. Guests can drive 11.4 miles to Clermont Castle or 21.3 to Montrottier Castle. Station de Savoie Grand Revard Ski Resort is 22.7 miles away.
- Very friendly staff, and very helpful. Comfortable beds
- Room was very clean, and met our needs. We had a second family room also which was very spacious and would work well for families. It is motel style, so we were able to park in front of our room and easily unload our things
- Ultra cold air conditioning! Clean, and pleasant. Good enough for an overnight stop.
- .lit très confortable .petit déjeuner copieux .dommage pas de gel douche dans le distributeur . personnel très agréable.endroit très calme . très bien dormi .
Non è né anche degno di chiamarsi Hotel! Però una notte più 2 colazione €78 un vero furto!
Gentile l’unica persona di servizio!
All of the rooms at La Chrissandière room has a TV, private bathroom and a minibar. Family-size rooms are available.The restaurant, Les Roches is located next to the hotel and serves regional cuisine made from local produce. The menu varies according to the season.Guests can enjoy breakfast on the terrace in nice weather or have it served to the room.Balme Lake is just 1,650 feet from the hotel and the Haute-Savoie Gardens are 0.6 miles away. Guests have access to free on-site parking.
- We liked our small room in this very charming hotel and felt very welcome. The beautiful building is located in a wonderful park-like garden a bit outside the village. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- THE BREAKFAST (WITH THE CROISSANTS) WAS EXCELLENT. The staff was very helpful The dinner and lunch wer great and at very good price for this quality. The price of the room was also at a good level.
The accommodation itself is great, with a lovely private countryside feel about the place, just outside the village.
You’ll need a car to get into the village, or if you like walking, allow yourself 20 minutes to get back into the village.
The accommodation itself is an annex of the main hotel in the village – Les Rochers – which also has an excellent restaurant.
Back at the accommodation you’ll find a nice sized swimming pool with loungers, so if the sun is shining you don’t need to move. There’s a supermarket in the village and the rooms have a kettle and a fridge.
The breakfast was good too, all laid out on the terrace and served by a very friendly young lady who just wanted to help you. Fantastic!
- It’s like in a fairy tale and the restaurant is super!
- Nice location, very friendly staff, breakfast fine with great variety, beds good in renovated rooms. Did not use the swimming pool but it looked fine and clean. Private parking lot.
Hôtel Les Rochers
Each guest room at the Hôtel Les Rochers is equipped with a TV and has a private bathroom.Les Rochers’ restaurant serves regional cuisine and a selection of fine wines. Guests are invited to relax on the shady outdoor terrace.Balme Lake is 1,650 feet from the Hôtel Les Rochers and the Haute-Savoie Gardens are 0.6 miles away.
- Close to all the amenities plus the Lake and mountains. Parking next to hotel ideal whenvyou have alot of luggage ..plus a super restaurant and bar.
- We were very late arriving and they made good provision for this. Thank you.
- NOISY!!!! Changed room was charged mor the second room was also very noisy
- Staff were very friendly even though we do not speak French. Comfortable room. Very pretty plants everywhere.
- It’s a lovely family run hotel. Very clean and everyone is friendly. I had a problem with my mobile not being able to connect to their wifi and they tried their best to solve it. Their daughter even offered for me to connect to her mobile data just to access my emails.
Top Hotels In Puthier Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puthier Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puthier Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puthier Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!