10 Best Hotels To Stay In Puntales Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Puntales Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puntales Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puntales Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puntales Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puntales Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puntales Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Puntales Andalucía:
Hotel Spa Cádiz Plaza
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Spa Cádiz Plaza is located in Cádiz, 14 miles from Jerez de la Frontera and 19 miles from Conil de la Frontera. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 19 miles from Hotel Spa Cádiz Plaza, and El Puerto de Santa María is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from Hotel Spa Cádiz Plaza.
- Comfortable family appartment. Location next to the beach. Friendly staff. Good value for money
- Just the waitresses from breakfast were really friendly & professional, also the man at the reception made our day when we left. The rest please avoid.
- The room was comfortable. The hotel is next to the beach.
- Lovely hotel within walking distance of Cádiz ctr, very friendly and helpful staff, extremely clean throughout, spa was wonderful and highly recommend booking
- It is a beautiful hotel right next to the beach. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The staff was very friendly.
Hotel Playa Victoria
One of our top picks in Cádiz.Set overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, this modern hotel is on Playa de la Victoria Beach, 2 miles from central Cádiz. It has a large outdoor pool, a terrace with ocean views, and free Wi-Fi.All air-conditioned rooms at Playa Victoria have air conditioning, a TV, a minibar and a safe. The private bathroom comes equipped with a hairdryer and amenities.The Victoria has a bar and an elegant restaurant. Room service is also available.There is a 24-hour front desk desk and you can rent a car from the tour desk. There is a laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service.
- The balcony with room for sunbeds. Sea view Access to beach. Access to Cadiz town. Bath plus shower.
- Nice location if you come for the beach. around 2 km to the historical center (or 5 min, 5 euro taxi ride). Big room with nice balcony.
- The view from the terrace was amazing, a good choice of bars and restaurants within walking distance. Several buses go to the old town from nearby or a pleasant (but long) walk along the seafront. The hotel has a friendly feel to it. Great for a beach and city break.
- The views from the room were spectacular! The price for this location is unbeatable. We stayed for only one night but the staff was accommodating and helpful allowing a free early check-in and a bargain late check out allowing us to make the most of our short time in Cadiz!
- The whole hotel experience was excellent and the staff so helpful with their local knowledge. Wonderful beach and sea views from our 6th floor rooms and balconies.
Tryp Cádiz La Caleta Hotel
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On Victoria Beach, just 1.5 miles outside Cádiz, Tryp Cádiz La Caleta Hotel features a restaurant and stylish rooms. It has a 24-hour front desk.Each spacious, air-conditioned room has modern décor, a TV and free Wi-Fi. There is a minibar and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in La Caleta’s restaurant. Mediterranean cuisine is offered for dinner.Buses to central Cádiz stop 650 feet from the hotel. Jerez de la Frontera, Chiclana de la Frontera and El Puerto de Santa María are within a 30 minute drive of the hotel.
- The amazing breakfast with ocean view, the staff was very helpfull. They told me that the parking reservation is not possible but when we arrived the place was waiting for us-really great!
- Like the sea view, fire detection system made my wife feel safe, breakfast really good plenty of choice
- Restaurant under staffed – one man trying to serve drinks and meals to 26 people
- Good Variety at Breakfast..bu should be offered as free included for this current Hotel situation
- The breakfast was great loads of choice.the room was good.liked the choc cake that came to room for my birthday.
Hotel Regio Cádiz
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Regio Cádiz offers accommodations in Cádiz.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 14 miles from Hotel Regio Cádiz, and Conil de la Frontera is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 miles from the property.
At least the breakfast room was more inviting than the room but don’t try and drink the very poor quality coffee or eat cold lumpy croissants
The receptionist were friendly and helpful
- The breakfast was of excellent quality and always fresh and there was more than enough to eat
- The hotel met all our expectations. This is the 3rd time we stayed at this hotel. It seems that it has been refurbished. It is very clean and with a very good breakfast.Everything is marked and fresh. Staff is super helpful. Location is great too
- The cleanliness, the staff were so helpful, we used it for it’s closeness to the Hospital, just mere steps away, and will def use again! My daughter has been before for a weekend break, and my 2 daughters & husband booked in before , also when I was in hospital
- The receptionist was excellent giving us recommendations for getting about and restaurants.
- At least the breakfast room was more inviting than the room but don’t try and drink the very poor quality coffee or eat cold lumpy croissants
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Just 350 feet from Playa de la Victoria Beach, Occidental Cádiz offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV. The historic centre of Cadiz is a 15-minute walk away.Each stylish, modern room at the Occidental Cádiz offers a minibar and a safe for a laptop. The bathroom includes a hairdryer. Room service is available 24 hours a day.The Costa de la Luz Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte lunch and dinner, while the café offers light meals and snacks. In summer, you can enjoy eating outside on the terrace.Occidental Cádiz operates a 24-hour reception and car rental can be arranged at the tour desk. There is also a luggage storage service.Cádiz Train Station and the city’s main conference centre is less than 1.2 miles away. Jerez Airport is 24.9 miles away.
- Didn’t use the restaurant, only time we tried to go in the bar it was closed for a group.
- wonderful beds , comfortable mattresses, clean, big rooms
- Large rooms were great, hotel helpful, staff great, interconnecting rooms great.
- The fresh fruit at the breakfast is delicious. Plenty of choice in breakfast buffet. In a neighborhood with nice restaurants (brilliant sea food in Cadiz!) and the beach is very close. Within walking distance from city centre.
Clean and comfortable place
Close to beach and sea side bars
Nice and helpful staff
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Regio 2 offers accommodations in Cádiz. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Jerez de la Frontera is 14 miles from Regio 2, and Conil de la Frontera is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The parking and it is very close to the beach and a way from hectic centrum .
- Even though dated the hotel was in good repair/maintenance. Nice size room and bathroom. Easy walking to old town and shoreline. Covered parking was great. Beds were fine. Not much going on in the evening on the street so quiet. A few dining places along the waterfront 15 minute walk from hotel. Liked Barraseir for dinner! Excellent meal & dessert. About three blocks away. For not being a tourist town we had a nice 24 hours there.
- I didn’t like anything at Regio 2, I couldn’t wait to book another hotel. We found a very nice one after our first night at the TERRIBLE Regio 2
- the room was lovely and hotel staff very helpful. good location with excellent parking for car
- I ate out most times and the food in Cadiz was great value
Hotel Monte Puertatierra
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is set 350 feet from Santa María del Mar Beach and a 20-minute walk from Cádiz Old Town. The Monte Puertatierra provides free Wi-Fi in all areas.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Monte Puertatierra have hardwood floors. There is a safe, a minibar and a pillow menu. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The Puertatierra Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Puerta de Tierra, the entrance to Cádiz Old Town. You can reach the cathedral, Torre Tavira and the Gran Teatro Falla by foot. The Cádiz Train Station is less than a 15-minute walk away.The hotel serves a breakfast buffet which is made with natural, fresh products. Room service is available and box lunches can be requested.The Monte Puertatierra has a 24-hour front desk, and you can rent a car from the tour desk. Parking, with direct access to the hotel, is available for an additional fee.
- The hotel was in a good location with excellent parking.The staff were very friendly and efficient recommending excellent local restaurant and even cleaning our windscreen on the morning we left,
- The rooms were an excellent size and very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent and all the staff were very friendly and helpful. The location of the Hotel was great for the beach and only a short walk to the old town.
- Spacious room and bathroom, clean, good bathroom amenities, good breakfast. We had a dinner at the hotel restaurant and was impressed by the quality of the food (very reasonably priced too), and the staff service which was friendly and efficient. It was nice to find our car, which we left at the hotel basement parking, treated to a complimentary cleaning. Location of the hotel is good, if one travels with a car — being at the main avenue, easy to find, and with easy access to entrance and exits from the city. We’ve stayed in other hotels of the Monte chain before with which we were quite pleased, and this was no exception.
- Spacious airy room. Large clean bathroom. Nice facilities. Restaurant staff very lovely.
- Well kept hotel in an excellent location on the main thoroughfare, near to the beach and the old town.
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. A charming hotel that is ideally located in the heart of the historic old town of Cadiz, which enraptures the traveler with its warm mix of Andalucian, colonial and classical styles.Bedrooms are uniquely characteristic, assuming one of the various styles (Andaluz, rustic or colonial) featured in the hotel, and each is christened with a name of one of the distinct cultures that have settled in the city. The interior decoration has been carefully detailed with Moroccan-style hand-carved arches, water deposits converted into tables and stacked mosaic structures. All this is provided, without compromising on modern commodities such as wireless internet zones and plasma TV. The hotel specializes in serving Mediterranean and Arabic cuisine.Owing to its privileged location, all of the important historic and artistic monuments of the city are easily accessible. It is also well-served by public transportation, making it easy to reach the popular beach resort of La Caleta and the dock from which tours of the bay are offered on a catamaran.
- Beautiful family run Hotel in a great location. Quite, comfortable, spotless, nice tasty breakfast lovely helpfully staff.
- Very nice hotel with lovely hard working staff. Large, clean, light rooms. French balcony. Large bathroom with walk in shower (no showering in a slippery bath). Breakfast is fine. Location is perfect. Nice roof terrace.
- Location. Character. Breakfast ok with good coffee.
- The Spanish-style breakfast was delightful and the hotel is beautifully presented. The location is perfect, within the historic Cadiz town.
- Excellent location, absolutely spotless and very comfortable room, friendly staff.
Hotel Boutique Convento Cádiz
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Boutique Convento Cádiz is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Cádiz, just 14 miles from Jerez de la Frontera.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Conil de la Frontera is 21 miles from Boutique Convento Cádiz, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The setting was calm & pleasant, with an aura of history, and the staff were quick & helpful. Not least, the AC, was quite soundless!
Unique hotel where monks used to live.
Couldn’t beat the location for access to great restaurants and the old city. Underground parking quite near.
- It was so different from the usual hotel. The location was perfect. Close to the centre but not in it. Very handy for the port and train station.
- Atmosphere, excellent breakfast, gregorian music during breakfast, nice staff, confortable rooms. Pretty close to rhe train station and the major sights as well.
- The location of this hotel is excellent for exploring the old town of Cadiz as well as hopping on a bus out to the beaches and newer part of town. It is very atmospheric staying in the old convent and in this interesting barrio. The breakfast is OK and I like being able to help myself to coffee.
Senator Cádiz Spa Hotel
One of our top picks in Cádiz.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Senator Cádiz Spa Hotel is located in Cádiz’s old town, close to shopping centres. This hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Free WiFi is provided.All rooms feature air conditioning, heating, a TV and electric kettle. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy Aquaplaya, the Senator Cádiz’s urban spa, available for an extra charge. It offers a variety of treatments.Private parking is possible onsite for an extra charge. The town’s port, railway and bus stations are within 5 minutes’ walk of the Senator Cádiz Spa Hotel.
- Good location, good wifi. Nice coffee and orange juice at breakfast.
Spacious, quiet hotel with facilities such as bar, relaxed common areas, spa. Excellent location for old town, cathedral, port, railway station, bars, restaurants etc.
Large, very comfortable room with two large beds and good bathroom. Clean.
Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast.
- Comfortable bed, quiet room and freshly squeezed orange juice at breakfast. Friendly staff. Central location within walking distance of the sights.
Good size beds.
Breakfast – hot dishes were freshly cooked – no cold congealed scrambled eggs. Excellent cold buffet.
A Moorish dreamy view from my junior suite bedroom. From there I gazed over the quaint old town.
An overwhelming welcoming reception from the friendly professional staff. I was checked in in no ring and concierge smiling assisted in making a top end restaurant booking.
My room was spacious and I soaked long in the fragrant bathroom products infused bath before a mighty night in Cadiz.
Breakfast was a splendid colourful and tasty affair.
I adored my stay,
Top Hotels In Puntales Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puntales Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puntales Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puntales Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!