10 Best Hotels To Stay In Punta Umbría Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Punta Umbría Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Punta Umbría Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Punta Umbría Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Punta Umbría Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Punta Umbría Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Punta Umbría Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Punta Umbría Andalucía:
Barceló Punta Umbría Mar
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Barceló Punta Umbría is on Punta Umbría’s picturesque beach, 10 minutes’ drive from Huelva. This luxurious hotel features a spa and is set around a large outdoor pool with Balenese beds.The Punta Umbría offers Andalusian-style décor and its bright rooms are spacious and air-conditioned. Most rooms have a balcony or a terrace, and all of them come with a flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi.The hotel has a buffet restaurant offering varied international and local cuisine. There is also an à la carte restaurant, which is open during the summer and offers great sea views. Gluten-free dishes are available on prior request.There is a modern spa area with a heated indoor pool, hot tub, Turkish bath and sauna. The on-site therapists offer a range of treatments, including hydrotherapy, massage and aromatherapy. There is also a modern gym. Paid private parking is available.The Punta Umbría is a 10-minute walk from Enebrales Nature Reserve.
- The rooms are comfortable and clean. The pool area is very pretty and kept well.
- The bed was very good, but no double even though I asked to make it a double they didn’t.
- Beautiful pool, beach and comfortable beds. Big resort on a wide ling beach. Beach is great for seashells! There are miles of hijing and biking paths through the pine-forested dunes.
- The room was very good but had to pay an extra € 25.00 Euros for the upgrade
- Great view of the nature reserve from our room. The food in the restaurant was very good with plenty of choices. All the staff were excellent, very friendly, polite & very helpful. The beach was very close & it was clean.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Pato Amarillo is 250 feet from Punta Umbria Beach, a 20-minute drive from Huelva. Set in grounds, it offers free Wi-Fi, 2 outdoor pools and rooms with a private balcony.The air conditioned rooms at Hotel Pato Amarillo come with a flat-screen TV, safe and minibar. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers show cooking. There is also a cafe with a terrace, and a snack bar with live music. The barbecue restaurant opens in summer months.There is a game room with billiards, and the hotel has a children’s playground and mini-club.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. On-site parking is available for an extra charge. Nuevo Portil Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from the hotel, and the Portuguese border is 40 minutes away.
The cleanliness and comfort of the room
The sea view from our balcony
Good parking at very reasonable price
Very close to the beach and town.
- Su bufé, el trato del personal, su ubicación, cercanía a la playa y poco más todo muy bien, recomendable para familias con niños.
La habitacion muy comoda, con vistas al mar.
El buffet muy bueno.
- a nivel do quarto 5 estrelas ,em relaçao ao buffet pequeno-almoço,–almoço e jantar ,sempre grande variadade de alimentos e bem confecionados ….
lo mejor de mi estadía fue el trato tan amable de todos los que trabajan en el hotel son personas maravillosas , siempre dispuestos a ayudarte y hacer que tus alojamiento sea de lo mejor , las instalaciones muy limpias todo perfecto las camas muy cómodas, no tengo ninguna queja
recomiendo este hotel es super y te atenderán como un rey
- The cleanliness and comfort of the room
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. In the coastal town of Punta Umbria, in the south of Andalusia, this hotel is the ideal place to enjoy a sun-filled vacation on the beach and to explore the culture of this region.Hotel Ayamontino is at the heart of the attractive town of Punta Umbria. You can walk to the extensive beach from here, and relax on the fine sands. Most rooms boast private terraces from which you can enjoy great views and can sunbathe. In the evening, you can dine in the hotel’s restaurant and then unwind with a drink on the bar terrace.From here you can easily visit this southern area of Andalusia, including nearby Huelva and the beautiful city of Seville a little further afield. The border with Portugal is also just a short drive from the hotel.
- Closeness to all facilities. Beautiful fishing port. 100 metres from the hotel was the bus stop which took you into Huelva for €1.65 so no reason to take the car!
- Staff were very good and the hotel did the job at a reasonable price. Breakfast was excellent.
- Perfect location for the beach. Very helpful and friendly staff. Great stay!
- Staff all very helpful. Room very clean. Breakfast very good.
- The stay were very friendly and we would stay there again
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Pato Rojo is a traditionally-styled Andalusian hotel located in Punta Umbría, just 150 feet from a vast and sandy beach next to the Atlantic Ocean.As well as being on the coastline, the Pato Rojo is also a short walk from the Enebrales Natural Park, a stunning protected area covering some 400 acres and rich in flora and fauna.Have a buffet breakfast in the hotel before enjoying a walk on the beach or hiking through the greenery. Have a late lunch on the restaurant terrace overlooking the sea, and soak up your peaceful surroundings before dinner.The hotel offers a 24-hour reception service for your convenience.
- the food was rather bland not a lot of choice, including evening meals.
- The location was excellent if you like the beech. (we do)
Si lo reformaran se estaría en la gloria .Todavía tiene bañeras y no hay
aire acondicionado pero yo a pesar de esos inconvenientes me encanta
buen sitio personal agradable y muy buena comida y tranquilidad.Llevo
tres años seguidos
- La hubicacion .el personal,y sobretodo la recesionista ,super amable y simpatica Nenela
- La localización es muy buena porque está al lado de la playa, pero es lo único bueno del hotel.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Emilio is located in Punta Umbría, 5 miles from Huelva and 27 miles from Monte Gordo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Matalascañas is 26 miles from Hotel Emilio, and El Rocío is 26 miles away.
- Excellent service from counter staff. Particularly the English speaking gentleman. Very very pleasant.
- The Room has been nicely renewed so it now has a bathroom with a shower and hairdrier. The room has a fridge and good silent A/C ss well as a balcony. The staff at reception were very friendly. The location was great two minutes walk from the beach. Parking near the hotel.
- hotel in good position to beach , & restaurants staff very good, room was clean
- The staff were friendly and helpful even though they spoke no english and our spanish is non existent. The premises were clean and comfortable
Location , lovely service from Emilio and Sonia who both spoke English
Underground parking at 15euros per night , was good to know car was safe and secure
So excellent value for money
One of our top picks in Huelva.Eurostars Tartessos is located in Huelva, just 28 miles from Monte Gordo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Punta Umbría is 5 miles from Eurostars Tartessos, and Matalascañas is 28 miles from the property.
- Pleasant business-type hotel in a good central location. Beds comfortable and rooms come with a balcony.
Friendly, helpful, cheerful, staff. Excellent location in Huelva centre, from Tartessos Hotel, can walk to excellent restaurants and tapas bars, splendid renovated harbour promenade, and the best town food market (rivals Harrods Food Hall) in all Andalucia.
Huelva has good public transport links (bus) to Faro Airport in Portugal, and Seville Airport in Spain. Plus good railway connections to Seville and Madrid.
- Right in the middle of the town, so super location, very clean, pleasant staff, comfortable beds. Very good stay
- The room was nice and clean, The staff were friendly, the hotel was in a good location in the city.
- We were in route to Portugal from Alicante region. The staff were extremely helpful and we enjoyed our stopover.
Located in Huelva, 28 miles from Monte Gordo, Senator Huelva features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Punta Umbría is 5 miles from Senator Huelva, and Matalascañas is 28 miles from the property.
- The cleanliness was definitely a factor. Excellent Wi-Fi, and reasonable on-site parking if you have a very small, and I mean very small, car.
- Great price, great buffet breakfast for EUR 12, excellent location. Very busy hotel which is why I was a bit stingy with the staff rating – they were great, just hard to talk to as it was always busy. Good for the hotel obviously!
- Great location, very close to restaurants and bars
- Couldn’t fault anything! Excellent room, excellent breakfast, staff were very friendly and welcoming!
- Room clean and well serviced. Breakfast buffet very good, with eggs and bacon cooked to order. Front desk staff very helpful.
Sercotel Familia Conde
Situated in the center of Huelva, Hotel Familia Conde is ideal accommodation for spending a sun-filled vacation on the beautiful Costa de la Luz area of southern Andalusia.Familia Conde enjoys an excellent location at the heart of downtown Huelva. From here you can stroll to the sights of the Casa Colón or the cathedral. Alternatively, you can spend the day relaxing on the beach, which is about 9 miles away from the hotel.Dine in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample local-style cuisine without leaving the hotel.Explore the surrounding countryside – the stunning Costa de la Luz coastline, or the nearby Doñana National Park.
- The only hood thing was the comfortablebed and clean sheets.
The female reception staff at check in and check out were FANTASTIC, EFFICIENT, HELPFUL and also happened to be GORGEOUS too ( well, it must be said!)
The female breakfast room assistant was also FANTASTIC, EFFICIENT, HELPFUL and also happened to be GORGEOUS too ( again, it has to be said!)
Room was excellent, except the bathroom, and the breakfast was very satisfying and plenty of choice for anyone’s needs. Good coffee too!
WiFi good and very quiet so a good sleep was had.
- A very good room and shower, everything we needed for an overnight stay. Excellent breakfast. Secure bike storage. Good wifi. Good location for the train and bus stations. We have stayed here several times when coming or going to the Canaries on the ferry and will do so again.
- Close to city center and also you can get parking with hotel
The reception very good, the girls who treated us welcomed us very nice
the buffet varied and with many things to choose from at breakfast is worth including in the price. Near the center of Huelva and there are no problems to park near it. And also the tourist centers.
The rooms nothing to object. comfortable and simple.
Hotel Nuevo Portil Golf
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Nuevo Portil Golf offers accommodations in El Rompido, just 7 miles from Huelva. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms include a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Monte Gordo is 21 miles from Hotel Nuevo Portil Golf, and Punta Umbría is 6 miles from the property.
- The staff were wonderful, the hotel (everywhere) was spotless and smelt fresh and clean. The bed was superb, big and comfortable. The towels actually dried you, all the facilities especially the shower were excellent. NO smell of drains which is quite common in this part of Spain! Fabulous breakfast and great amenities. WiFi certainly worked in the rooms and two of us on laptops, working at the same time. Cannot recommend too highly.
- Location was superb. Reception staff were excellent and extremely helpful. Golf shop excellent too. Facilities were just right. Clean as a whistle everywhere.
- Quiet, relaxing hotel in the countryside near the beach. Outdoor pool with sun beds to relax on in amongst pine trees. Huge, comfortable bed. Food was very good. Had a little gym and a steam room & sauna. Definitely a place if you want to relax. The hotel is in the old English style of the area which we really liked.
Gorgeous, serene hotel set in a golf course. The double room we booked was huge, with a lovely balcony overlooking the gardens and pool, and a generous bathroom and bath tub. Proper double bed that stayed in one piece, unlike a lot of continental hotels.
Staff were nice enough and spoke English.
- Friendly staff, clean, good location, good golf course
NH Luz Huelva
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, NH Luz Huelva offers accommodations in Huelva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Monte Gordo is 28 miles from NH Luz Huelva, and Punta Umbría is 5 miles from the property.
- Great hotel,rooms are spacious and have everything you need.Tha staff is helpful.Locatios is also good only two minutes walking to the city center.Definitely the best hotel in Huelva.
- Large breakfast selection and helpful staff. Good location in town.
- The large room size and its balcony made the resting time very comfortable. Very good and varied breakfast. Excellent location if you go to Casa Colon, Huelva, for business. Very helpfull and kind staff in the front desk.
- Good value. Comfortable. Well located and friendly staff.
- The room had everything we needed, the bed was very comfortable & the location was great. Definitely one of the best buffet breakfasts – lots of variety and good quality.
Top Hotels In Punta Umbría Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Punta Umbría Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Punta Umbría Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Punta Umbría Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!